Eighteen

Blue Ethereal Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eighteen

 

Sehun’s POV

            I woke up this morning feeling down, nauseous, pathetic, and so much more. Sleeping last night felt very tiring although all I did is merely sleeping, rather longer than usual. I didn’t feel like doing anything today, unfortunately I was the only one with personal schedule today while the other members got to rest at the dorm, and some even went back home. What annoyed me most was the fact that this schedule was arranged at the last minute and I didn’t even know what it’s all about. On my way there, I felt a heavy feeling within. My mind recalled event last night and the whole situation was replayed like a movie. Jiyeon… she crushed my hope in just a few sentences. I’ve never felt this miserable, not even after her signing the divorce paper before. I was too shocked to even response, completely speechless. But I wonder, did Seulgi say something that made Jiyeon said those to me?

“Sehun, we’re here.” Manager hyung called, and I didn’t even notice the car had stopped.

I opened the door and stepped out from the car while looking around, “Wait, is this a mansion? Where is this place hyung?” I asked, confusedly waiting for an answer.

“You should get in first and learn about it yourself. I’ll pick you up tonight after three hours. Just be careful.” After giving me such an unhelpful answer, he hopped back into the car and drove away. Right at that moment, the tall gate behind me cracked open and a lady with black pencil skirt and white shirt appeared, bowing at me. I awkwardly bowed back, didn’t know what to do.

“Please come in, Sir.” She said in the most mannerly way.

I just slightly nodded before making my way into the gate and the mansion in front of me right now was surely a residence of someone rich, looking at that lady too. What I didn’t understand is what kind of schedule an idol like me would have in a place like this and also without any prior information. The lady gestured me to follow her so I did. We entered the mansion, and the interior was just as luxurious as it imagined it to be. But there’s no single person was seen, and it was noiseless too. Only the sounds of our steps were heard. She led me up the stairs and we walked some more until we reached an open area, which I figured to be the rooftop.

“Sehun! You’re finally here!” My eyes followed the voice and there I found a girl, elegantly standing near a table filled with foods and decorated with candles and flowers. She was staring at me with a sweet smile on her face, “Come on, take a seat.”

I took hesitant steps towards the table and just took a seat without saying anything. She was sitting facing me, and this felt so much like a candle light dinner, except that I didn’t know who the hell was the girl. I tried taking a good look at her face a few times but I had seriously never seen her anywhere before.

“It’s kinda rude to sneakily peeking at a girl. You could just ask me for my name if you’re curious.” She let out a subtle chuckle which I replied with a chuckle to, but an awkward one.

“Alright then. Who are you? And what am I doing here?” I went straight to the point, still clueless of this stupid schedule.

“My name is Kim Luda. I’m the one and only granddaughter to the founder of the largest shipping company in Asia.” She introduced herself, and oh she’s that kind of girl who was born with silver spoon in .

“Please answer my next question.” I told.

Her expression slightly changed, probably because I showed no interest in her wealth when she expected me to, “Actually, I’m a big fan of yours so I found myself a way to meet you in private. I’m happy you agreed to meet me.” Okay now that clears up the reason I was sent here. It’s because a chaebol fangirl had paid my agency to meet me… isn’t this wrong?!

“Oh I see… so Luda-ssi, I’m glad I have such a nice big fan as you.” I put on my brightest smile, but her expression changed again.

“You don’t seem too happy about this.” She told, and her tone was suddenly cold.

“I’m sorry about it. It’s just that today was supposed to be my off day but out of the blue I have a last minute schedule which turns out to be a one-fan-meeting. Plus, I’m not really in a good mood today. I’m sorry you have to meet me when I’m not in a good condition.” I apologized, she’s still my fan after all.

“Is it because of Park Jiyeon?” This time her expression completely changed to a stern one as she dropped her face down, staring at the table.

“Why would you suddenly bring Jiyeon into this? I mean she’s just my virtual wife.”

“Except that you like her for real.” Her voice sent me chills, and she didn’t seem like she’s joking.

“Stop saying nonsense, Luda-ssi.”

“No you stop!” She yelled at me and suddenly stood up. She advanced towards me and shoved away all the plates on the table in front of me onto the floor.

This girl’s crazy! She then took a box on a chair somewhere before coming back towards me and poured out all the contents of the box onto the table she just cleared. My eyes were fixed on the things on the table which turned out to be photos, maybe hundreds of them. I randomly took some of these photos and checked them out while Luda was still standing next to me, panting in anger. It eventually came to my sense that all of these are photos of me and Jiyeon, even the ones from when we’re in L.A few years back, when the incident where we’re getting drunk occurred. This girl was a freaking sasaeng! A psychopath on top of that!

“You’ll do whatever I want you to do or these photos are going to the media.” She threatened.

I immediately stood up and scowled at this crazy sasaeng, “Do whatever you want. I don’t wanna play this stupid game with a psychopath like you.” I gritted my teeth out of anger as I talked.

“Alright then. I’ll do whatever I want,” She suddenly stepped closer to me while running her fingers on my chest, “I’ll keep you safe, but not that dear girl.”

“Don’t you dare!” I pushed away her away from me, “I’m warning you.”

After that, I quickly walked away from the place. As I was running down the stairs, I urgently called Jiyeon. I didn’t care if she wanna push me away from her life because she couldn’t accept my feeling for her, but I can’t let her getting hurt anymore. She’s gone through the worst, and she can’t suffer me because of me.

“Please answer the call Jiyeon.” I begged. I already called for more than five times but she’s not answering.

“Hello, Sehun.” She finally answered during my last attempt, and first thing first I sighed in relief.

“Where are you?”

“At home, waiting for manager oppa to pick me up. Why?”

“Listen Jiyeon, I know this sound weird and too out of sudden but you need to do as I say. Please be careful of any strangers, and make sure to always bring someone with you whenever you’re going out. It’s really hard to explain but it’s really dangerous out there right now. If something happen, or even you feel uneasy about something, call me right away. Do you understand?”

I heard a small chuckle on the line before she replied to me, “It does sound weird and too out of sudden. Okay, I’ll do as you say. Sehun about last night—”

“It’s okay!” I quickly cut her off, because that wasn’t important right now, “I’m okay, and you’re right. I’m sorry for leaving like that. Uhm… see you later, and remember what I said just now.”

“Alright. Thanks Sehun, and see you.”

 

Author’s POV

            Jiyeon rushed outside the broadcast station that night right after receiving the text message from her manager. He arrived fifteen minutes later than he was supposed to when Jiyeon had one more schedule to attend. She ran towards the black van that had been waiting in front of the station and quickly jumped in, not wanting to waste any more time. As soon as she closed the door, Jiyeon began nagging at the manager for being late. The car sprinted away real fast before Jiyeon could even wear her seat belt.

“Be careful oppa. By the way, where’s the stylist unnie?” Jiyeon asked, finally realizing the empty car. She looked around the car and she suddenly realized the atmosphere was different from usual, “Who are you?!” She panicked.

The driver didn’t say anything and Jiyeon finally realized he wasn’t the manager and his face was hidden behind his black cap. Jiyeon attempted to open the door, thinking of jumping off but he drove too fast and she could die trying, “Stay still, Miss. You don’t have any other choice.”

“Why are you doing this to me? Please let me go. I’ll pay you.” Jiyeon begged but the driver didn’t say anything and just drove to somewhere.

She then took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter