Sixteen

Blue Ethereal Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

SIXTEEN

 

 

Author’s POV

            Jiyeon was in the gym with her physical trainer for her weekly exercise routine that day. She was on the treadmill while her trainer was at the side explaining her diet meal for the day. She stopped for a while and wiped away her sweat when her phone suddenly rang. She ran to her bag to get her phone but she’s having a hard time ping the bag. In the mean time, her phone kept ringing. Jiyeon finally got hold of her phone after a few minutes of struggling with the zipper.

“Hello.” She answered the call from her manager.

“Bad news! MBC called for an urgent meeting because of the news. On your way, read the article messaged you.” The manager informed.

“What’s the matter? I don’t get it? What news?” Jiyeon confusedly asked.

“See for yourself. And prepare an explanation too. See you.” Just like that the manager ended the call. Jiyeon frowned as she checked the text she just received with a link attached to it. She quickly checked the link sent.

 

T-ARA’s Jiyeon caught on a midnight movie date with a guy. Sehun’s fans demand her to be taken off WGM. Who’s the mysterious guy?

1. [+438, -93] As expected of Park Jiyeon. What did Sehun do to deserve this kind of humiliation?

2. [+393, -101] There’s nothing wrong with going out on date. But she should’ve thought about Sehun’s image because they are on WGM together. Selfish!

3. [+304, -83] Take her off the show!

4. [+255, -71] This is why WGM shouldn’t be taken too seriously. None of the couples are actually serious about the virtual marriage. It’s all about the money.

5. [+197, -126] Such a pity. I actually thought her and Sehun look good together.

6. [+124, -81] Disgusting!!

 

“What the hell?!” Jiyeon smiled in disbelief as she checked the article and photos attached to it.

            She arrived at the MBC building and was guided to the meeting room by a staff. Once she entered the room, Jiyeon quickly bowed down a few times as all the WGM’s producers and directors were there as well as Sehun. Her eyes met Sehun’s as she was on her way to her seat and both of them were holding their smile because of the serious atmosphere. Jiyeon took a seat next to Sehun while she greeted the others. She looked at PD Lim and she curled a meaningful smile.

“Jiyeon-ssi, have seen this article?” One of the directors asked while showing the article she read just now on the LCD screen.

“Yes I have.” Jiyeon nodded.

“What do you think about these photos?” He asked again.

“The most important part of the photos was missing. I mean, you can clearly see my face there but not the guy. That’s not right.” Jiyeon pointed out. All of the photos seemed to be taken from their back and only Jiyeon’s face was seen in all of them because she was looking at the guy next to him.

“Who is he anyway?” A Producer next to PD Lim then asked.

Jiyeon gestured her hand to her left, towards Sehun, “It’s Sehun.” She answered, holding her laughter because the whole situation was just too funny.

While Jiyeon was trying her hardest to hold her laughter in, Sehun suddenly cracked up and the same goes to PD Lim. The other were staring at them, surprised, “Yah why are you laughing? Stop laughing!” Still holding her laugh, Jiyeon told Sehun to stop laughing while slapping his arm. But Sehun could only answer by waving his hand because he was laughing so hard. Jiyeon finally gave up and laughed alongside him.

“I’m sorry guys. I tried to explain to you guys just now that the guy in the picture is Sehun but no one wanna listen to me.” PD Lim stood up and bowed down, offering an apology.

“There’s nothing to apologize about. This is such a relief. We will contact your agency and request to publish an article explaining this situation. This will be such a hard slap to the journalist’s face for trying to ruin our show. The meeting is dismissed.”

 

A Sweet Twist, the guy on midnight movie date with Jiyeon is actually her WGM husband, Sehun. A midnight outing after the filming.

1. [+1,384, -209] One of the most shocking retort to the journalist who thoughtlessly posted the previous article, as well as the crazy fans who demanded Jiyeon to be taken off the show. I knew it was Sehun the first time I saw the photo just by looking at his back.

2. [+1,007, -112] Are they real? They look close in those photos.

3. [+965, -185] I guess not all the couples on WGM are all about business and go separate ways once the camera stopped rolling. I thought they are just good in acting, but I guess it wasn’t acting after all.

4. [+755, -301] WGM hit jackpot! This is the first time I wish the WGM pair is real after Khuntoria.

5. [+642, -129] Open your eyes Sehun! Don’t fall for a girl like her.

6. [+323, -92] Maknae Couple fighting!

 

--------------------------

 

            Jiyeon made her way to the set of a show she was supposed to film for the day. One of the staff rushed forward and handed Jiyeon her uniform. She thanked the staff before making her way to the changing room followed by her stylist. While fixing her uniform, Jiyeon could hear the noise from the set, probably coming from the fixed casts of the show. Jiyeon only laughed as she made her way out of the changing room and met the other guest who was already waiting at the door to the set.

“Hi, nice to meet you, I’m Jiyeon.” Jiyeon greeted him.

“Of course I know you Jiyeon-ssi. Nice to meet you too, do you know me?” He greeted back.

“Sure, Nam Joohyuk-ssi.”

They nodded at each other before Joohyuk opened door making the casts all exclaimed in surprised upon the entrance of their guests. They all clapped as Jiyeon and Joohyuk made their way to the front.

“We got good-looking transfer students coming today.” Kang Hodong remarked as he pointed at Jiyeon and Joohyuk.

“Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Park Jiyeon.” Jiyeon introduced herself.

“My name is Nam Joohyuk.”

“Kyunghoon-ah, stop staring at Jiyeon!” Lee Sangmin scolded.

“She’s so beautiful.” Kyunghoon then randomly complimented Jiyeon.

“Be careful. You unintentionally had declared war with her husband.” Heechul then said.

“Husband? She’s married?” Kyunghoon urgently looked around, surprised by Heechul’s statement while the others only laughed at him.

Jiyeon herself was cracking up that she even tripped to her own feet and almost fell down but Joohyuk managed to catch her backpack and saved her, “Joohyuk you too should be careful. Her husband is watching you right now.” Heechul began warning Joohyuk too and everyone was laughing except for Kyunghoon.

The show went on as Lee Soogeun began reading the entrance applications of both of the guests, “Now who’s the person Jiyeon prefers to sit with?” They all looked at Soogeun as he teased about the answer, “Stop having high hopes all you oldies. She prefers Heechul. No surprise.”

Heechul was the only one celebrating it. He ran to Jiyeon and high-fived her, “We’re both friends. You guys are losers.” Heechul stuck out his tongue to tease the others.

“I’m her friend too!” Youngchul exclaimed and embarrassed Heechul.

“Heechul oppa make sure you answer my questions diligently later.” Jiyeon cheered for him.

They then moved to the next segment which was ‘Guess About Me’ where the guests had prepared a few questions for the casts to answer. Joohyuk went first and he ended up paired with Hodong because he answered most of the questions. When it was Jiyeon’s turn, she went to the front getting ready to ask the first question.

“People say I am so bad at this, but I actually think I’m good at it. What is it?”

“Singing?”

“Dancing?”

“Yah, are you guys implying that I’m not good at singing and dancing?” Jiyeon walked forward and hit Sangmin and Janghoon with toy hammer for the wrong answers.

“This is easy! Drawing!” Heechul answered.

“Oh! How do you know?” Jiyeon asked.

“That’s the right answer?”

“Everyone knew you’re bad at drawing.” Heechul mocked.

“I’m actually good!” Jiyeon insisted. She then proceeded to the next question, “I find a guy who has ‘this’ heart-fluttering. What is ‘this’?”

“Nice body!”

“No.”

“Long legs.”

“No.”

“Beautiful smile!”

“I like it but that’s not the answer.”

“Handsome!”

“Rich!”

“Nice pelvis!”

All sort of answers coming from every part of the room but none of them were right, “Should I just ask your husband…” Heechul smiled naughtily.

“He doesn’t know about it.” Jiyeon quickly told.

“Give us a hint!” Janghoon requested.

“It’s something you can’t see with your eyes.” She hinted.

“Oh! FARTS!” Soogeun’s voice echoed across the classroom making everyone died laughing.

“I got it! His scent!” Kyunghoon raised his arm and answered.

“Almost there!”

“His pleasant scent!” Kyunghoon added.

“Correct!”

Jiyeon asked a few more questions and she finally ended up sitting next to the cast she wished for, Heechul. Hodong then threw a question to Jiyeon regarding Heechul, “He said you guys are closed. What is Heechul to you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter