Secret

Be SHINee Princess

Jonghyun's POV

I called her but  she was not receiving her phone this made me more worried . She doesnt have any close friends and she always go with me where ever she want to go . I dnt know where could she be ? Where to look for her ? I can't control my tears bcuz I am so worried Where are you HyeRa ? I hope u r fine .

I went back home afterlooking for her in the school , in the neighborhood and many other places but it was of no use .

Should I call Granny ? And tell her that I lost Hyera ...

I told everything to Ahjussi . He too got really worried and told me not to tell Granny yet may be she 'll comeback although it's been three hrs since she is missing after School.

I didn't know what to do ? I was restless,tensed and worried ; in this condition I just kept strolling here and there  in my room .

Master !! Master !! Master !! Ahjussi came running in the room , he was breathing heavily but by seeing  the glow in his eyes

I can say there's a good news.

What is it ?? I asked quickly and hopefully to get a good answer. Ahjussi just said HyeRa ....And that was enough for me I felt as if I have found something precious , I have got my world back . I immediately ran out of the room to her room .

HyeRa !! I shouted as soon as I flung the door of her room open with all my strength . Happiness , relief,care,and may be  love too was clear in my voice .

But...What the hell is she doing ? HyeRa ??? What's going on ?? Why the hell are you packing up your bags ?? Where are you going ?? HyeRa ???? Are you even listening to what am I saying ?? HyeRa stop it !!! I shouted as I took the bag from her hand and threw it away .

Author 'sPOV

HyeRa  was looking scared ,worried, and terrible as her face and eyes were red because of tears that were just unstoppable. She just kept taking her things out of cupboards and drawer and throwing them in her bag completely ignoring the freaked out and shouting Jonghyun until he walked to her grabbed her bag and threw it away while shouting STOP IT !!

HyeRa kept repeating I have go from here ! I have to go ! Jonghyun I have to go !! She ran to pick up the bag but Jonghyun held her by her shoulders and  asked what happened ?? Why are you like this ?? HyeRa tell me !! HyeRa !

She didn't listened to what Jonghyun said she began to shudder and crying while pleading Jonghyun let me go ! Plz I beg u ! Let me go !!

Jonghyun tightened his hold  on her and roared in anger NEVER !! YOU ARE MY RESPONSIBILITY  ! I WOULD NEVER LET U GO !

HyeRa kept crying and shivering . Jonghyun hugged her and said HyeRa Granny gave your responsibility to me . You can't just go like that . He looked at her face , wiped the tears and made her sit on the bed . Finally when HyeRa was in her senses she said Jonghyun I am sorry and Thank you very much for everything . But now I have to go bcuz I don't want you to be involved in my .....Jonghyun put his finger on her lips and slowly said Its too late for that ...My heart is already involved in yours so it's impossible for me not to be involved . You are now not just my responsibility but now YOU ARE MINE !!

HyeRa began to cry again while saying please let me go .... Jonghyun again wiped her tears and asked first tell me why do u want to go ? Whats your secret  ? Why did you come here and Granny want me to be responsible for u .

HyeRa with tears in her eyes, gulped her saliva and stood up . She went towards a  cupboard , took something out , turned and walked back to Jonghyun . She handed him a photo which made Jonghyun felt as if his heart beat stopped , no words came out if his mouth but only tears.

He looked into HyeRa's eyes and slowly with stuttering words asked ..This is not true right ? This can't be ..... a ahhh no this can't be ....is this true ?? You cannot be mine ? ARE YOU MARRIED ??? Are you already someone else's ?? NO  right ?? HyeRa say No ..plz say No plz ..Jonghyun fell on his knees and begged HyeRa plz say No !

HyeRa also knelt down , wiped his tears ,smiled and replied NO !! Jonghyun immediately kissed her .

HyeRa then took out a letter from her little purse that she always carry and gave it to Jonghyun .

Jonghyun read the letter  ....

HyeRa it's me your father

...My child I am sorry for not choosing right for you ! I was blind that for my business deal I was making you marry someone you have never met . And you even agreed to do it even when you are so young . Why did you agree ? I thought he is good and if you will marry him my business will flourish but I didn't knew he don't deserve an angel like you because he is a devil . Dnt marry him HyeRa . Dnt marrry him and run away with your mom and Granny .

He has kidnapped me and he is going to kill me anytime as I now know his reality his real face. Run away HyeRa ! Run away HyeRa !

Dnt think about me I am getting what I deserve for whatever I did to you . If you want my soul to rest in peace then Run away !

I would be no more when you will get this letter . I love you so much . Take care of Mom and Granny . And plz forgive me .

HyeRa's POV

The wedding photo shoot ended ,  just then

I got this letter five minutes before my wedding. He told me my father is busy with work and would be coming anytime soon .

It was just 5 minutes left when a waiter dropped juice on my dress . I had to go to clear it up . As the wedding was in my house's garden area so  I came into my room I saw this letter ...I didn't know what to do ? I just wanted to die then and there bcuz I couldn't handle all this but then I thought of Granny and Mom. I wanted to save them but...

That waiter .. who spilled the juice came in the room  and said ma'am I am your father's personal secretary I know about everything and he gave me the responsibility to make you run away with your mom and Granny .

How ?? I asked while crying . Just then he  came to my room and said What happened love ?? You don't look good . Huh ??  Ohh I am tired I replied fearfully.

He took me out to the wedding hall.

Ummm can I hug my mom ?  I think she is in Granny's room as Granny  is not feeling well. It will take seconds I will be back  I asked him cutely . He laughed ofcourse my love, go ahead but remember you can go but you have to come back to me no mattar what ?

I immediately went to Mom who was actually in her room trying to contact Dad . I hugged and cried. She got worried and asked what happened?  I gave her the letter and ...

Heeyyy it's ok its ok  .. HyeRa I am with you Jonghyun said as I couldn't control my tears at this point and words were just stuck in my throat but with difficulty I continued. ...

My mom fell on the bed as if there is no life in her left . She didn't even cried then to call me and Mom Granny came. I told her everything she shed tears but with all her strength said WE NEED TO GO ! She made my mom come back to  her senses  and said We have to go in order to save me .

So by the help of that waiter we ran away we didn't have anywhere to go so my Granny called her oldest bestie your Granny who then helped her , we went to live in Korea from Thailand away from him so that he couldn't find us .

We lived at a place that was given by your Granny and it was really nice. I got used to of there , that house , people ,high school but just after one month ....

*Flashback *
Authors, POV

Mom I will be late I have extra classes HyeRa said as she went to school.

She was attending her class when  principle's secretary came to the class  and said Miss Lee HyeRa there is a relative of yours who want to take you from here early due to some reason so come with your bag .

Eeehhh ?? HyeRa confusingly packed her things and went out .

As she came out of the school gate , she nearly got fainted  by the fear as she saw him waiting out side, standing beside his car smiling cheekily . He came towards her , hugged her and said Awww I missed you so much wifey . I told you you have to comeback to me no matter what and see we are both together again .

HyeRa began to cry and said let me go plz.

Why ? Why are you acting like this to your hubby ? See you look so happy in our wedding pic ; even your school principle said that we look perfect when I showed him the pic and told him you are my wife and I want to take you away .H.e showed her the pic which they took at the wedding hall before wedding .

He handed her the photo and grabbed her hand . HyeRa pulled away her hand and shouted I am NOT YOUR WIFE !! She slapped him ...You Bastard you killed my father .

That's it ..He said angrily and pushed her  in his car . If you will not be my cute little wifey I WILL KIDNAPPE AND KILL U LIKE YOUR FATHER .

He took HyeRa to her  house where she  live in korea thinking that only her mom and Granny would be there and he would take three of them back to Thailand with him but luckily  HyeRa's Granny's friend who was the queen was there with so many bodyguards.

The bodyguards saved HyeRa and everyone while that man ran away but he said WIFEY YOU HAVE TO COMEBACK NO MATTAR WHERE YOU GO . 

*Flashback ends*

HyeRa's POV

So this is  how I was nearly saved from marrying and being kidnapped from that devil but luck will not always side me . Your Granny sent me here to Japan to live here and start a new life as in Korea it was not safe . She sent me alone bcuz  if my Mom and Granny are in Korea he might think I am in Korea too but last two months I had the most fun time in my life although I was scared that he might even found me here but I was eased to be with you. I felt happy and I almost forget about him . Instead of thinking of him and being scared I began to think of how much you annoy me .

But ..Jonghyun ....I ....

Did you saw him ? Jonghyun asked angrily

I nodded I saw him outside school so I hid in the school until everyone is gone . I heard your voice but I was too scared to come out  

You don't need to worry anymore because now you are not alone. I will kill him if he came near you . You don't need to go anywhere You will stay here with me . Jonghyun uttered while looking in my eyes .

For almost almost a week I didn't step out of the mansion .

Come On HyeRa its more than a week now why do you worry when I am with you ? I will take you school and I would come early to pick you and my bodyguards would be all time guarding you so you just dnt worry and go to school already you have missed a lot Jonghyun explained .

Ok I sighed as Jonghyun was right I can't just hide for the rest of my life .

I went school although I was too scared .

It's 25th time you are calling I told you I am fine I said to Jonghyun when he was just calling again and again .

In evening when school was over I couldn't even walk properly out of the fear that he might be their outside school gate but what I saw was UNBELIEVABLE  !! Seriously when it's Jonghyun anything can happen ...he was standing in front of me with so many girls surrounding him.

Aaaaiiisshhh I murmured Seriously these girls just dnt have anything else to do . Is he the only boy ? Why always after him ? Wait what ? Is this jealousy ?? No no ...

Authors POV

Jonghyun when saw HyeRa standing in front of school gate he went towards her, put his hands around her shoulder pulled her closer  and said so this is the girl I was talking about he pointed at HyeRa .

Awww you are so lucky One of the girl said to HyeRa sulking .

Eehhh ?? What's going on ?? Jonghyun ?? HyeRa confusingly looked at Jonghyun who just grinned at her and winked.

Hold that grin Jonghyun ! HyeRa rolled her and looked away from Jonghyun but  saw HIM ; the person she was scared of  moments ago before getting out of the school but when she saw Jonghyun she forgot the fear but now ...He is standing and he is looking and HE IS NOT SO HAPPY TO SEE JONGHYUN !

HyeRa began to shiver and hid her face in Jonghyun's arms as if hugging .The girls there began to shout ooowww and aaahhh to see such cute couple Jonghyun HyeRa but they didn't know HyeRa was actually dying out of fear .

Jonghyun although knew why HyeRa was shivering acted as if it's normal of HyeRa to hug him and be so close instead he pulled her more close and shouted I WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT THIS GIRL LEE HYERA IS NOT ALONE NOW ! SHE IS MY RESPONSIBILITY!  I LOVE HER AND SHE IS MINE ! IF ANYONE DARES TO TAKE HER AWAY THAN CHALLENGE  ME !

HyeRa was stunned to hear what Jonghyun just said not only because that person could hear him too but also because he clearly shout out his feelings which made HyeRa's heart flutter abit but than again she was afraid that Jonghyun might be in danger .

Jonghyun then leaned as if going to  kiss HyeRa just then that person standing at a side watching everything lost his patience and walked fastly towards Jonghyun and HyeRa . He grabbed HyeRa's wrist , pulled her out of Jonghyun's arms and punched Jonghyun with his full strength and shouted HOW DARE YOU ?? SHE IS MY WIFE !!!

Jonghyun fell down and with blood oozing out of his nose .

HyeRa shrieked but Jonghyun stood up ,laughed and sarcastically uttered have you ever been to Korea ? You really don't know me right ?? Then Jonghyun pressed one key on his phone and all his bodyguards along with Japanese police  were surrounding the area .

The police arrested him for not just hitting but hitting someone from Korean royal family .

The chief of bodyguards told that man You made a big mistake Mr. Japanese Korean relations depend on how these Japanese police treat you for harming our Prince .

They would take it their prime responsibility to search every single thing about your past ,present and future.

Jonghyun chuckled at chief bodyguard's words.

That man was taken away by police.

Jonghyun was taken to hospital with HyeRa.

So all this was your plan ?? Huh ? HyeRa asked Jonghyun who was resting on the hospital bed .

Ofcourse what do you think ? Why would I let that stupid hit my precious nose ?   my biceps are not just for showing . My one punch and he would be dead already I just wanted him to be caught by police so that his history could be searched and your father could get justice .

Tears rolled out of HyeRa's eyes. Aaahhh you really need to get you tear ducts checked because they just kept leaking all the time Jonghyun laughed .

Shut up ! HyeRa annoyingly replied .

Aaahhh my precious nose ! Jonghyun whinned.  Stop whining how can you be in hospital just because of a little nosebleed HyeRa uttered .

He punched me Jonghyun said defensively . Awww poor baby HyeRa laughed pinching his cheeks .

Jonghyun pouted . HyeRa laughed .

Then Jonghyun held HyeRa's hand and said now you dnt need to be afraid of him ever . I have talked with my chief bodyguard he would make sure that Japanese police search everything about that man as he could be a terrorist too if he hurt me and in this way when they would search they would know what he has done in past . They would hand him over to Thailand police who will then do what he deserves .

Thank you thats all  HyeRa could say with a bright smile of relief on her face .

By the way what I said earlier about you and me  ....Jonghyun muttered ..what ? Was it just acting to make that man hit u so that he can be arrested to be searched ?? HyeRa asked frowning

Yes ! Jonghyun replied what ? HyeRa disappoingly said

Jonghyun laughed Hahaha do you like me that much ??? No I hate u HyeRa replied while blushing 

Jonghyun immediately pulled HyeRa sitting on the chair next to the bed and  hugged her tightly and whispered I am terrible at acting so that was my true feelings .

Umm Jonghyun ???

Hmmmm???

It's enough ??

What ??

Hug !

No !

What no ?? Let me go !

No * hugs tightly *

Jonghyun !! What is going on ??? 

GRANNYYYY ??????? Jonghyun HyeRa both shouts pulling each other away

Oohhh Granny u here ? Jonghyun asked blushing

Yes I came ...but ..what I just saw..

HyeRa hides her face while blushing madly

Ohhh actually we ...Jonghyun stuttered

Really ??? OMG I can't believe it Granny began to clapp. I am so happy ..me and my bestie relatives ??

Wow Jonghyun thank you

Hahaha Jonghyun chuckled that will take a lot of time  .

Granny hugs HyeRa who just don't know what to do and glares at Jonghyun for putting her in this situation.

.........

In the mansion ....

I know of everything that happened here and I am really proud of you Jonghyun. You fulfilled your responsibility just as I expected from my beloved Prince .

And thank you both for giving me such nice surprise  about being together BUT ...

suddenly Granny's expression changes...

You both are not going to live in this mansion together . You both are leaving for Korea with me .

What ? Jonghyun shocking uttered but why ??

What why ? I can't trust you Jonghyun especially after what I saw ...

HyeRa laughed , hugged Granny and said thank you so much Granny for saving me from this DINO !

Yaaahhhh Lee HyeRa ! Jonghyun annoyingly  muttered

HyeRa showed her tongue to Jonghyun and laughed .

............................

Aaaahhhh finally done !! Chapter updated too late because of my exams so sorry for that .

How was it ?? Thrilling ? Well I tried to make it .

Yaahhh Authornim I am waiting ....

Ok ok key go ahead I know you are to desperate as next is your turn...

My lovely reader FINALLY THE WAIT IS OVER !!!

I AM GOING TO MEET MY PRINCESS SOON !!

Are you all excited too like me ?? Hehe

Keep reading ! Keep voting ! Keep commenting !

OMG Key you really are too excited ?

Yeah Authornim I am .

Good luck Key !

Bye !

FlaMinGirl