Playboy or not ?

Be SHINee Princess

Onew's POV

Yaaaahhhh Kim Jonghyun ! Choi Minho !! That's enough ! I am not going to do what you guyz say from now on. She hates me thanks to both of you .

You both seem to understand girls more than me so I asked for help but what kind of help is this ? You guyz are just ruining everything . I did exactly what you both told me ; I lied....that was not a lie Jonghyun uttered . I annoyingly replied yeah rite that was not a lie but I lied that I looked for her ..Minho interrupted you do looked for her hyung ... I angrily shouted YEAH I LOOKED FOR HER BUT NOT BECAUSE OF REVENGE but because of ...Jonghyun teased We know that hyung ...because you fell in love at first sight .

No its not like that ..I mean ...ooooohhh look at Onew hyung he is blushing hahaha Minho laughed .

Shut up Minho ! I am serious here . Jonghyun sarcastically muttered serious and Onew hyung ? Is that even possible ? Haha . I angrily looked at Jonghyun so he said Ok ok hyung we understand ..no u both dnt understand I replied in frustration . You both made me act like a playboy so that she could be attracted towards me and I could spend time with her but its not happening u see . She thinks I am a jerk and instead of being attracted she hates me and I don't know what to do . You both made me look like totally different person . You both tell me...do u think I can be angry and look for someone just to take revenge ??? Am I that sort of person ?? I didn't mind whatever she did as she was not in her senses.

Minho explained hyung see nowadays girls don't like cute gentle kind funny personalities of boys instead they are more attracted towards playful, flirty and naughty charming personality of boys . Ehhh ??? I couldn't understand a word . Jonghyun sighed hyung girls like boys who are sweet but playboy as well .

Do I really need to keep acting like that ?? I pouted . I am not going to act anymore and be myself the way I am Onew smiled .

Funny cute chicken lover Onew ?? Minho asked . I nodded . I shouldn't have done what you both told me but now everything is going to be my way . DUBU ONEW IS BACK !!

Jonghyun and Minho both sighed hyung just please try not to ....I couldn't hear them properly on web cam so I stood up along with the laptop but I slipped and fell down along with the laptop . OMG ! I think it broke .

Minnah's POV

I was going home from high school when I saw him standing outside the gate. I ignored him and kept on walking . I liked walking to home rather than going home by bus .

I felt as if someone following me I looked back and was startled to see him following me . I again ignored and kept on walking . After awhile I again looked back but he was gone .

Where did he go suddenly ??

Whatever, I don't care its good that he is gone .

After I walked a little more I again looked back and saw him coming towards me riding on a bicycle . He was coming in my direction ; not only that he was coming really fast .

I was so shocked I couldn't even move ...

I shouted AAAHHHHHH !!! At the same time that idiot he also shouted AAAHHHH !!

And the next thing I knew was that we were both lying on the street . He slowly got up apologizing I am so sorry it was not intentionally . I just wanted ... What ??? Huh ?? What the hell do you want ??? Is this how you are going to take your damn revenge ??? Well try better next time I angrily stood up but was about to again fall down when he caught me .

Yaaahhh why are you touching me ?? Leave me ! I angrily shouted . So he let go of me because of which I fell down .

Aahh my ankle ...its twisted I muttered in pain . Ohhh I am sorry let me take you to the hospital he worryingly offered . Ohh please stop acting so innocent I know the real you so stop pretending that you care I harshly replied and again tried to stand up but failed . It was hurting badly .

He just stood there staring at me so I looked up What else do you want ? I am in pain, happy ? Now please just go away . I don't want to see you.

But instead of going he came closer and sat down . I am not leaving you alone either you allow me to take you from here or we can just stay here on this street like we are together for the rest of our life he giggled even I couldn't control myself at his stupidity which actually looked cute although I tried really hard not show him that I actually laughed at his silliness .

Rest of my life with you ?? I surprisingly asked and I couldn't believe on my eyes when I saw him blushing .

I couldn't take my eyes off from his cute blushing smiling face . Is he really the same person I met earlier ? No he can't be I murmured to which he asked did you say anything ?

Me ? No haha What would I say ? I didn't said anything I hesitantly replied and looked away shyly .

I guess I have no other choice but to ask for help from you I sighed and looked at him . He immediately turned and asked me to put my arms around his neck so that he could carry me on his back . I felt really weird but still I slowly wraped my arms around his neck.

Both of us didn't said anything while he was carrying me . Why suddenly he became so quiet ? I wondered. I am really sorry I just wanted to give you a ride but I got imbalance and you got hurt he apologized . His words ... Yaaahhhh Minnah control your heart why is it fluttering ? He is the same flirty playboy who just wanted his revenge.

He took me to a small clinic nearby . I got a bandage as luckily it wasn't wounded that badly . I stumbled as I tried to got up to go out but he held my hand to prevent me from falling and I don't know why this time I let him hold it .

Let me take you home he smiled. Geez whats up with him ? Am I drunk again ?

He helped me to walk out of the clinic then again as soon as he carried me on his back and stood up he stumbled and sat down Yaaaahhh what are you doing my already bandaged ankle do you want to break it permanently ?? I angrily shouted . No no ..its just that I am clumsy and you are heavy so because of that ....what ? What did you just said ?? Heavy ?? I glared at him . He moved back gulping his salive . No no ...that's not what I meant you are so light I feel like I am carrying a baby ....then he folded his arms as if there is actually a baby in his hands.

I tried so hard to control my laughter but in the end I burst out laughing at his imaginary baby .

What are you staring at ? I asked still trying to control my laughter when I saw him staring at me as if lost .

Huh ? Ohh nothing he looked down shyly . Aaahhh it gives me goosebumps when he make this shy face . So are you going to help me ??? Yes ofcrs he again carried me, stood up and began to walk much steadily than before . I gave him directions to my house .

As we reached my house I got back to my feet . He kept looking at the house just next to mine which was empty and was on sale as far as I knew .

What are you looking at ? I asked trying to look what he is looking at . Ohhh nothing ...how is your ankle ? It's fine but still hurting I replied sulking . I am really sorry he again apologized for the thousandth time .

Stop say sorry its annoying me listening to same thing again and again I frowned .

Why were you following me ? I asked before heading inside the house . Ummmm....he was hesitant at first but then he replied I was not following you I was going to my house . Don't lie ! I mocked him and rolled my eyes .

Really I was going home he said looking down . Ohhh really then where is your house ? Is it in my neighborhood ?

He nodded . What ? I shockingly asked . Then he pointed at the house next to mine and said that's my house .

That house is empty don't lie I said confidently.

Uhh ..I ..I ..bought it ..he replied stuttering .

The owner is asking a lot of money for this house that's why it was still empty. No one wants to buy this house so expensive when its not worth it , I explained .

Its mine ..believe me ! He replied .

Ok then congratz on your new house . I dnt care who lives there .

Before he could say anything I turned,opened the door and went into the house closing the door on his face .

As soon as I entered the house I was about to run to my room when I heard a loud sound from outside as if someone fell down from the stairs and I knew who was it . Why can't this man walk without tripping ? I sighed and walked in to my room , closed the door and shouted Why ??? Why did he bought that house ? How rich is he to just throw away his money like that ?? No one wud pay such high amount for that house . How many personalities does he have ? Which one is real Onew ? The flirty playboy or the cutie foolish one ?

And seriously his sweetness today ....OMG what up with me ? My heart fluttering again ?

Control Minnah he is just a playboy pretending to be sweet . Don't fall for him . Just then there was a text msg on my phone that he gave . I opened to check it ...

Good Night ! Sorry once again ^_^

I threw away the phone and kept repeating I am not going to fall for him .No I am not going to fall for him.

ONEW'S POV

Air blowed to my face as she closed the door of her house with a loud sound . I turned to walk down the stairs but I missed a step and tripped . Ohhh gosh that made a loud sound she must have heard it I feel so embarrassed . She must be thinking what a weird clumsy person I am.

I went towards the house that should be my house from now on or I would be caught red handed lying , she would hate me more for that . The number of the owner was written on the board on which it was written that the house was on sale . I called the owner .

Yeah you heard me right . I am Lee Jinki . I want to buy your house and I want to move it right now . I 'll pay you double .

So the deal in finalled ?

Great then , you can text me your account number money will be transferred .

I ended the call and entered the house . It was the most simple and average looking house I have ever stayed . If Granny ever knew I bought this house she would kill me . Our servant quarter is better I bet but still the most priceless thing about this house is that its in the neighborhood of the girl who made my heart stop at first sight .

Next day I woke up , got ready and opened the door of the house to go out but what the hell ? Cameras flashing ? So many people ? Fans ? Reporters ?

See I told you that the owner was not lying SHINee ' s leader really did bought his house one reporter said to the other .

You are SHINee's leader right ? A reporter asked . Why are you staying here ? Did SHINee disband ? So many questions were thrown to me by so many people . I quickly hid my face and ran as fast I could they all followed me .

I had no choice but to hide somewhere safe.I was shivering. I ran towards Minnah's house and began to beat her door with all my strength . Please please open the door I begged .

The door was not even fully opened when I rushed in and closed the door . I took a sigh of relief , turned and nearly got a heart attack when I saw Minnah holding a knife in her hand as if going to kill me .

Aahhh please don't kill me I pleaded . You ? What are you doing here ? And what's going on ? She asked frowning and lowering the knife .

I just pointed towards the window which was next to the door.

What ? She asked as she looked outside the window . There is nothing outside .

Really ? I surprisingly uttered . How is that possible ? I looked outside too and there was no one. Where did everyone go ?

Tell me the truth why are you here ?she angrily asked .

Have you heard of SHINee ?? It's a kpop band I replied .

eehhh ??? Why are you changing the topic ? And no I dnt know what you are talking about and kpop ? I am not interested in these things she replied .Now tell me why are you here ?

I am here because.....wait ...is that the smell of chicken ? I asked with a wide smile on my face . I closed my eyes and follow the smell of chicken which led me to her kitchen .

Where do you think you are going Mr? She annoyingly asked .

Don't you dare look at my chicken its mine she said

Come on I am your neighbor how can you be so rude ? You should share because you know sharing is caring I said politely doing ayego .

I won't share because I don't care for you she replied sharply .

Really you don't care ? I pouted .

Aahhh you again this cute face ? She angrily muttered Ok fine I will give this chicken only if you won't ever make that cute and shy face infront of me, understand ?

Yipeee ! Yummmyyy chicken I jumped in happiness to which she smiled she was hiding it but I know I saw her lips curled up in a beautiful smile only for a second thou.

I sat on the chair as she served the delicious yummy mouth watering CHICKEN ! I began to eat and enjoy .

She was going out of the kitchen so I asked Why are you not eating ? Let's eat together .

No I am not hungry and stop being so ...so ...aahh forget it you enjoy she muttered and left me in the kitchen .

Whose phone is ringing its not mine Minnah shouted as she walked in the kitchen . I replied ..uummm I think its mine I left it in the lounge . My

hands are dirty as I am busy eating can you please pick it up and tell that person I am busy I will call back later .

Huh ? Am I your servant ? Minnah rolled her eyes .

Please please I dnt want to leave my chicken .

Aahhh why are you making this face didn't I told you not to make this cute expression in front of me .

Minnah angrily kicked in air and said Fine I am doing it because I don't want to see ...your face .

When Minnah left I continued my eating ..after awhile suddenly my eyes widened and the chicken leg I was eating dropped from my mouth as I remember that Granny might have called . OMG !! I ran out of the kitchen but it was too late ....

Call ..

Minnah : Hello !

Granny Hello , who are you ?

Minnah : I am Minnah but who are you ?

Granny : I am the Queen .

Minnah : hahaha nice joke

Granny : what ? I am the Queen ; the Granny .

Minnah : Granny died already

Granny : * shrieking * whaaaatt ??? OH MY GOD how can you kill a living person ?

Minnah : But my Granny died ...

Granny : I am not your Granny and this is not your phone

Minnah : I know this is not my phone Granny : so why this phone is with you ?

Minnah : because the owner is with me

Granny : Are you with Jinki ? Are you the girl ? Ohh Did he found his princess ? I am happy

Minnah : Eehhh ?? Princess ? You know what I think its a wrong number .

* call canceled *

Author's POV

Onew came running in the lounge . Who was it ? He asked It was a wrong number Minnah replied to which Onew took a sigh of relief and turned to go back to kitchen when he heard Minnah murmuring haha what kind of a weird person saying I am Granny and I am Queen .

Onew froze in his position as soon as he heard what Minnah said . He gulped his salive , faced towards Minnah and said what did you told her ? I just told her that you are with me but why you look worried ? Don't worry it was a wrong number I know . Onew just looked down , faked crying , took his phone from Minnah , thanked her and walked out of the house .

He went to his house after assuring that there was no one around . He called Granny .

Call..

Onew : Hel...

Granny : Who is Minnah ? Is she your girlfriend ? Princess ? I am happy and excited to see my eldest grand daughter-in-law . Jinki come back as soon as possible with the princess but before that I want to talk to her on call she seems to be rude may be she doesn't know who I am . Why didn't you told her about me ? So tomorrow I will call again to talk to her and to listen that how you both fell for each other hahaha don't worry I won't tease you Jinki . You must be blushing right now awww I miss you my baby . Bye I will call ok .

Onew : b..bb..bb..* phone fell down *

Onew immediately with shivering hands dialed the eldest in SHINee after him .

Jonghyun: Hyung ? Why you suddenly called ? Everything fine I was worried .

Onew : Jonghyun ah ...I.am dead help me . I don't know what to do ?

Jonghyun : but what happen hyung ? Me and Minho told you that if you will not act like we were telling you she won't like you see now she didn't like you right ?

Onew : Noooo its worst Jonghyun ....( tells him the whole story of Granny wanting Minnah to talk to her on call as his girlfriend when he didn't even confessed her and she still dislike him )

Jonghyun : what ? Hyung this is seriously ...even I am speechless .

Onew : help me please

Jonghyun : The only thing you can do is .....GO AND TELL HER EVERYTHING .

Onew : you mean confess to her and tell her everything that I am a prince ,a shinee member and to save my band I want her to be my princess as I like her .

Jonghyun: Yes !

Onew : I think you are right ..this is the only way.

(Jongie ! Who is on the phone ? )

Onew : * smirking* ohhh who is it Jonghyun ? Someone calling so sweetly ?

Jonghyun : hmmm ..I need to go hyung . Best of luck ! Bye .

Onew with all his courage went back to Minnah ' s house . Before he could knock on the door ..What is it Onew ? Minnah replied peeping out of the window .

How did you know ? Onew surprisingly asked . Because you can just never walk on these stairs without tripping and causing noise .

Sorry Onew slowly said . Minnah can I come in ?

Why ? You want the rest of the chicken too ? Yaaahhh go away I am not going to give you more Minnah annoyingly replied and went in the house closing the window .

Onew shouted Minnahh please open the door I am not here for chicken please.

He sat on the first step of the stair that's was infront of the door and murmured I should have listened to Jonghyun and Minho .

An hour passed Onew sat their waiting for Minnah to open the door . Finally she opened the door to go out but was shocked to see Onew still there .

Why are you still here ? Is it because of chicken ? Minnah asked feeling awkward.

No I want to talk to you about something very serious , Onew anwered standing up .

They got in to the house and sat on the sofa in lounge . Whats so serious ? Minnah said looking at Onew .

Onew sighed and showed Minnah a video of SHINee concert on his phone

OMG ! Is it you ?? You look so ..so handsome,y ,cute Minnah said without realizing that Onew was sitting infront of her .

Onew blushed and laughed you look like our fan . Do you like me ? No I mean like us ? Its my band SHINee.

I don't know Kpop that much but I really like your band .You guys are amazing Minnah replied as she handed Onew his phone after watching the video .

Thank you so much ,Onew smiled.

Then he showed her another video of the crown ceremony of his and other princes .

Minnah chuckled ,is it a drama ? Are you an actor too ?

Onew took a deep breath and courageously explained No Minnah this is the truth I am a prince and I am a band member so you know these two are things are opposite so to save my band I have to find my future princess ; the girl I love and would marry in future . I had three months to find her .

What ? Really ? You are a prince ? Minnah asked in disbelief . Onew nodded .

But why are you telling this to me all of a sudden ?

Because the person who you talked on my phone was my Granny , the Queen and now she thinks you are my girlfriend .

You mean the princess ? The girl you came to look for ? Minnah interrupted Onew who again nodded.

Not only that she wants to talk to her future grand daughter-in-law Onew said blushing .

What ? Minnah's eyes widened.

But we are not a couple I mean you should have cleared the misunderstanding.

I don't want to Onew said looking into Minnah's eyes .

What do you mean you don't want to ? And wait ...I will go crazy because of you first that revenge thing and now this .It's my life or a thriller movie ?

Onew chuckled and replied well I don't want any revenge from you .

Minnah glared so all that story was a lie ?

Nooo not at all that was not a lie ...You actually kissed me really that pic was not a lie Onew said defensively.

I didn't lied but didn't told you truth fully too . I mean that night was not actually the worst but the best night . I met you that was not a bad luck but luck because it made me realize that love at first sight is actually possible in real life other than dramas .

After that day although I got into a lot of troubles because of what you did but still I looked for you not because of revenge but because I wanted to know you more but when I couldnt find you I lost hope and thought that you were just a dream ; my dream girl whom I only met for few hours and would never going to forget her .

Then after these years I suddenly saw you here China I can't tell how happy I was but I knew you wouldn't remember me . I didn't know how to make you remember those few hours you spend with me so I asked my stupid brothers and they made me act like a flirty playboy who wants his revenge so that you can remember me and get attracted to me but when I saw that instead you just hate me . I stopped acting like that and be myself ; the clumsy stupid chicken lover Onew .

Minnah stood up , went into kitchen ,drank a glass of water and came back . She took a deep breath and said do you like me ? Onew blushed and nodded .

Ohhh...I ..I..don't know ..I mean I need time to think Minnah stuttered.

Onew cheerfully replied really you.are going to think about it ? I thought you would just clearly refuse and throw me out of your house after hearing this .

So that flirty playboy was acting ? Woahh you really are an awesome actor I must say .

Onew chuckled and said I will wait for your answer but tomorrow Granny is going to call ...Minnah interrupted I will give you the answer tomorrow when I will talk to your Granny tomorrow .

You will ? Onew asked in excitement.

Minnah nodded . Ok now just go away and let me think Minnah said while pushing him out of the house .

 

Next day ....

Granny called ...

Onew : hello !

Granny : I don't want to listen to your voice give the phone to my grand daughter - in - law .

Onew : ummm Grannnh ..she ..

Just then there was knock on Onew' s door he opened and saw Minnah standing .He was really relieved to see her . She immediately snatched the phone ...

Minnah : Greetings to my majesty

Granny : hahaha how sweet but I don't like people calling me that I feel like I am so old so please don't be so formal call me Granny just like Jinki calls

Minnah : as you say Granny

Granny : so do you like him ? Because he was the only prince I was worried would not be able to find his princess because of his childish personality .

Minnah looked in to Onew' s eyes who was standing infront of her waiting impatiently for her answer. She replied YES ! I think his silliness made me fall for him .

Granny : awww so romantic I want to meet you guyz as soon as possible .

I have a meeting so I have to go now I will call again to know the details .

Bye love you both my sweeties.

Minnah put the phone on a table at her side and kept looking away from Onew . She was too shy to look at him now .

Onew slowly said thank you for liking me . I LOVE YOU !

After hearing what Onew said Minnah blushed madly and ran out of Onew's house to her house .

Onew : Why did she run away ? Did I said anything wrong ?



















 

---------------------------------------------

I know now this is really really late update sorry for that so to compensate I wrote a long chap .

I hope you all enjoyed reading Onew's part .

Finally Onew you came .

Onew : how would I not come when you promised to give me chicken .

Heyy readers ! I found my princess yipee but I wonder about others .

Keep reading ,voting and commenting to know about others .

Bye * waves hand *