We Got Married

Be SHINee Princess

You! Can't you just leave me alone ? Key sighed and shook his head .

I was not stalking or following you Parkhyu replied and pouted  .

Ohh really ? Key sarcastically uttered . I got in your car like this bcuz...Parkhyu said but Key interrupted bcuz what ?? Huh?? What ? My God you rushed in the car and shouted as if robbers or some gangsters were after you .

Parkhyu gulped her saliva and nodded. 

What ? Why are you just moving your head like this ? Key asked annoyed. 

Actually there was a  robber trying to snatch my bag so ... Parkhyu replied . Key  got goosebumps ; so ?? Key uttered as he glared at Parkhyu totally stunned.

I just kicked him on his tummy and ran as fast as I could then as I was running I saw you in the car just on the opposite side of me  so I ....

Just tell me one thing ? Who are you ? A magnet ? I mean seriously I have never seen such a problem attracting magnet like you Key rolled his eyes .

And why me ?? There were other cars too ? Why did you always bump in to me ? Key angrily said but then sighed and asked where to drop her ? Coffee shop Parkhyu answered looking relieved .

Key took her to her sister's shop.

Key stopped the car in front of the coffee shop. Parkhyu got out of the car and was about to say something when Key said don't you dare say thank you I don't want your thank you . Just go away and try not be in problems ....U know what just forget it . It's no use saying this .

Parkhyu just smiled and said Thank you !

Parkhyu went inside the shop and was stunned to see her mother standing in front of her giving her dead glares.

Mom ?? You here ? Please I don't want to go .

I am not here to listen to all your non sense I am here to take you back with me ,her mother said coldly.

But...Parkhyu stuttered

How many times have I told you that I don't want you to be with her ? She is your step sister don't you know that ? Parkhyu's mother angrily said.

Parkhyu glanced at her sister who was trying her level best to hide her tears standing at the counter silently just listening the conversation.

Mom ! Yes I know that ...but you can't take me from here Parkhyu muttered

Why ? I am your mom and I have every right to do that , her mom replied .

No you don't have...Parkhyu said looking into her mother's eyes.

What ? What do you mean ? Her mother frowned and asked.

After marriage , husband has more right on her wife than her mother Parkhyu said to which her mother and sister both got shocked.

Eehhhh ??  What do you mean ? Her mother confusingly asked

I AM MARRIED MOM !! Parhyu said loudly

You are what ??? Are you in your senses ?  Her mother shockingly  said 

Mom its been a week I am here so when I came here , I liked a boy and he also liked me so we got married yesterday .I am married women now mom and you can't just take me away from my husband .

Parkhyu I said stop it , her mother glared at her. I know you would say anything just to stay here .I know you  very well and I am not going fall for your stupid tricks .

No mom I am really married. Why don't you believe me ? Parkhy frowned . You can meet my husband too

Ohh really ? Then where is your dear hubby ? Let me meet my son-in-law,her mother said while smirking as she knew that Parkhyu is just making all this up .

He is outside , let me ask him to come and meet you Parkhyu said as she went out of the coffee shop leaving her sister and mother.

PARKHYU'S POV

I am dead ! Aaaahhh Parkhyu what will you do now ? I mentally cursed myself for lying so confidently but I just don't want to go so whatever excuse came to my mind I said it all but now FROM WHERE AM I GOING TO FIND A HUBBY ?

I came out of the shop and saw Key's car parked and an evil plan came to my mind . I grinned and went to the Fashion shop as I knew Key must be with his friend .

I am sorry Key but this time I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP ! I murmured as I entered the Fashion shop.

Author 'POV

As soon as Key saw Parkhyu entering the shop he said to his friend bye I have to go  because my sixth sense is saying that something is going to be really bad.

Key stood up and without even glancing at Parkhyu he walked passed her towards the door .

Hurry Key go away before this problematic girl again creates a problem . Thankfully I passed her and she didn't said anything ...now I am just going to..Key was sighing and murmuring to himself when Parkhyu interrupted ummm Key ! I....

No ! No run Key ! As fast as you can Key said to himself and rushed out of the shop totally ignoring Parkhyu.

Yaahhh Why are you running away ?? Parkhyu shouted and ran to chase Key.

Key stopped , looked back and saw Parkhyu running towards him aiishhh why is she chasing me ? Key muttered and was about to run away again but Parkhyu caught him.

Leave me ! Key pushed her away .

Whats your problem ? Why are you always after me ? Dont you dare say you need my help ? Key asked annoyingly

No ...umm actually my sister who is your friend's girlfriend want to talk to you Parkhyu lied and murmured to herself I am sorry Key .

Really ? Why she want to talk to me ? Everything fine ? Key asked concerned

Just come with me, Parkhyu dragged Key in the coffee shop.

There he is mom Parkhyu said pointing at Key.

Eehhh ? What ?? Key confusingly muttered but Parkhyu whispered to him ssshhhh don't say anything plz plz .

Parkhyu's mom was stunned. She just stared at Key with her eyes wide open and after a moment she shouted OMG !! OMG !! AAHHHH KEY !! KIMBUMMIE ! OMG IS THIS REALLY YOU ?? AHH I CANT BELIEVE IT . She immediately took out a pen and paper from her purse , handed it to Key and said autograph plz ! I am really big SHAWOL ! SHINee Saranghae!

Ohh really ? Awww Thank you . You are so sweet ahjumma Key replied while smiling and gave her the autograph.

What's going on ? Parkhyu said in confusion when she saw her mom and key like that .

Key can we please  take a pic togehter?  Parkhyu's mom said smiling.

Yaaahh mom stop it ! You 're making me embarrassed infront of him Parkhyu shouted at her mom .

Mom do you know him ? Parkhyu asked her mom .

Yes ofcrourse, only an idiot wouldn't know the shining boys of SM ,her mother replied.

I didn't know him Parkhyu rolled her eyes and muttered in confusion.

Parkhyu so you really are married ,and not only that you are wife of KEY ...I would have taken you away if you would have married any random person without telling me but OMG YOU FOUND THE MOST PERFECT BOY ON EARTH ! I am proud of you . I hope you both always be happy together. Parkhyu's mother said as she hugged her daughter with tears in her eyes.

Wait..Wait ...Wait ! There is some misunderstanding ! A really big confusion Key stuttered while frowning.

Hahaha no no there is no confusion Parkhyu faked smile as she looked at Key with pleading eyes as if begging that please please .

Key glared at Pakhyu pissed off and said What ? Parkhyu ? You are not ....Parkhyu interrupted Oohhh Yeobo , at least forget about  our fight now as you met my mom today and she is so happy to see you.

Key blushed when Parkhyu called him Yeobo but still angrily glared at Parkhyu.

I am going back after three days so for these three days I would be enjoying with you both.

What ?Mom you should go today  Parkhyu uttered .

I want to spend time with you guys so I am going after three days but for now I have to meet someone so I am going . Bye love you back both , Parkhyu's mother hugged key and Parkhyu and went away.

After her mother was gone , You ! What did you said ? Huh ? Me and you?  Married ? Key angrily roared as he took a step towards sweating Parkhyu who was standing few steps away. 

Parkhyu gulped her saliva , moved back as Key moved towards her and she stuttered I ..I can explain...please don't take it wrong..

There is nothing left to explain Key shouted  . Parkyu got so scared due to Key's anger that she slipped while shuddering and was about to fell down but Key caught her.

Parkhyu with her eyes close and sweating badly with in a breath said as fast as she can Key please I need your help. My sister you know is my step sister I love her but my mom not that much . She lived here alone but I missed her  so I came here to meet her by lying to my mom that I am going on a trip as she would never allow me to meet my step sister  . I don't know how she found that out and came here to take me back so I again lied that I married a boy here so that she wouldn't take me from here I know it's a lame excuse but I just don't want to go . She wanted to meet my husband so to prove her that I am married I told her that you married me and luckily she liked you so I am saved but it's not over yet I need you more . CAN YOU PLEASE BE MY HUBBY FOR THREE DAYS ? Until she goes back . PArkhyu took a deep breath after explaining everything .

She slowly opened her eyes and realized that she was in Key's arms all this time she was explaining and their faces were inches away. Parkhyu blushed and tried to get out of Key's arms.

Key let go of her and looked away . Ok fine I'll help you but next time remember to close the top button of your shirt too he said and rushed out of the shop.

Really ? Are you going to help me ? Parkhyu jumped in happiness . Yipeeee ! But wait what was he saying about buttons? Parkhyu murmured and looked at her shirt ....aaahhh OMG while I was explaining was he ....aaahhh I will kill that ert .

After three hours Parkhyu was still  at her sister's shop . She had told her sister the truth that she lied in order to stay with her . She was angry at first Parkhyu should'nt have lied but what can she do other than helping Parkhyu not to be caught.

Parkhyu ? You are still here ? You should be with your husband . Well lets go at your house. So where is Key's house ? Parkhyu's mother asked as she came in the shop .

Mom he lives in Korea Parkhyu replied nervously .

Ohh yeah so where are you both living here ? Her mother asked

We ....are...ummm oh yeah HOTEL ! We are living at a hotel ...Parkhyu stuttered

So when will you both be going Korea ?

Ummm I don't know ,Parkhyu shook her head.

What do you mean you don't know ? Don't tell me even his family don't know about your marriage ? Parkhyu what if they didn't accepted you ?

No mom...uuhhh...it's...it's not like ....that..Parkhyu stuttered while gulping her saliva

I want to talk to him. Let's go ...tell me which hotel is it ? her mother said while dragging Parkhyu out of the shop.

What ? Uuuhh ...ho. .hot...hotel???? I ...Parkhyu was sweating as she didn't knew where Key was right now and which hotel was he staying.

Just when they came  out of the shop, Parkhyu's mother hand phone rang . While her mother was busy talking Parkhyu immediately called her sister and asked her to ask her boyfriend  that where is Key staying . Her sister did as told by Parkhyu and in this way Parkhyu got the address and name of the hotel .

She went to that hotel along with her mother.

So Parkhyu What's your room number ? Her mother asked standing at the reception.

Huh ? Oh I forgot Parkhyu stuttered.

How can you forget ? Her mother scolded .

Ummm can you please let us know that in which room Key is staying ?? Parkhyu asked the receptionist

Eeh ? Key ? I am  sorry I don't get you ma'am , receptionist confusingly replied.

His name is Key . He is staying in this hotel Parkhyu said

Are you sure ma'am ? Is that his real name ? Cuz I can't find any Key living here the receptionist said while staring at the screen .

Huh ? Real name ? Parkhyu murmured nervously

Her mother glared get her suspiciously which made her more nervous.

Well..we call him Key thou but... ummParkhyu was pale and sweating

Just then another receptionist reading a newspaper his revolving chair. On the back of the newspaper ' KIM KIBUM OF SHINee IS SEEN BY SOME FANS IN  LONDON ' and under the heading a large pic of Key.

Wwwoooww he is so famous Parkhyu thought as she saw the article . His name is Kim Kibum sorry we usually call him Key so I forgot Parkhyu said to the receptionist while smiling relieved

Oh yes he is staying here. His room number is 2020 but he is not in his room ma'am .

Ohh really ? Parkhyu said and looked at her mom .

Mom I think he is gone for some reason . It's sad you can't meet him today. Why don't you go now you can meet him some other day bcuz it's no use waiting he might be late he said that to me he might be late.

It's sad I can't see him I wanted to take a pic with him you know when I told my friends SHINee Key is my son-in-law they all laughed so much and didn't believed.

Ok mom I understand but now please go ! Parkhyu said

Her mother went away disappointed

Parkhyu's POV

After my mother went away I asked one the staff member  of the hotel that where is room 2020 . They told me that floor 20 room 20 so I sneaked into the elevator and up to  floor 20 .

The room 2020 was being cleaned when I reached there. It was the best chance to get in the room so that when he comes back

I can talk to him . He said he will help me I won't let him forget that.

I slowly sneaked in the room and without getting caught by anyone I hid in the cupboard .

It was dark and I didn't knew how much time it would take for the cleaning to end and Key to return. I sat down and sighed.

I tilted my head towards the wall of the cupboard to get support ; slowly my eyelids were closing and I slept.

Ohh for  how long I have been sleeping like this in the cupboard I wondered as I opened my eyes. I opened the cupboard slightly and peeked outside. Key was lying on his bed with his laptop .

I think he is talking to someone on web cam I murmured.  Let's wait for him to end his talk then I'll go outside , It will be shocking for him to see me suddenly coming out of cupboard I giggled.

As I was about to close the cupboard and move back inside I felt something crawling on my shoulder . I froze and slightly glanced at my shoulder ; it was a bug

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I screamed with my full high pitched voice ,ran out of the cupboard and hugged Key while shivering.

Because of my sudden gesture Key was so freaked out that he fell from the bed along with me still hugging him out of fear.

We both were breathing so heavily as if just going to die any moment and were just frozen in our position.

 

Author's POV

KIM KI BUM !!!!!! WHAT JUST HAPPPENED ???? WHO WAS IT ???

Key and Parkhyu both came back to their senses when they heard the loud angry roaring voice of Key's Granny whom he was talking to .

Key pushed her away and jumped up on the bed .

Nothing Granny ! Nothing ..Key stuttered

Wasn't it a girl ? What's she doing in your room ?  Granny frowned

No , granny their is no girl ....I just fell down from the bed ...Key lied

While Parkhyu who was still lying on the floor crawled behind Key's back and said Kibum  !

She was a about to stand up but Key glared at her and pushed her down again otherwise Granny would have seen her from the web cam.

Aahh ! How can he push me like that Parkhyu uttered .

Key what's going on ? Are you hiding something ? Why you keep looking back ? Granny suspiciously asked.

Haha Hiding ? What hiding?  I have nothing to hide , key replied sweating.

Just then Parkhyu jumped up on the bed next to Key , looked at him and said How can you ignore me like that Kibum ? Why are you doing this to me ?

YAAAAAAHHHH ! SHUT UP ! Key shouted at her and then fearfully looked at the screen of the Laptop .

Granny's eyes were close and neck tilted and head resting in the back of the chair she was sitting as if unconscious. 

Granny ! Granny ! Granny can u listen to me ? Key shouted tearfully. You can't leave us Granny .

I am still alive ! Granny replied as she sit straight on the chair but her face was red with anger.

Kibum what is this girl doing with you ? Who is she ? What is she saying ? A whole lot of questions were thrown on Key's face by Granny .

Key didn't know what to answer...he just gave death glares to Parkhyu and muttered I WILL KILL YOU !

Parkhyu ignored what Key said , hugged him and replied to Granny WE GOT MARRIED granny .

Whaaaaaaaaaaattttt ??? Key shouted with his eyes wide open.

I am coming their right now , Granny said as she ended the call.

Key angrily pushed Parkhyu due to which she again fell down and roared in anger DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID ? YOU IDIOT !

WE BOTH ARE DEAD ! I WANT TO DIE BEFORE SHE COMES HERE !

Key stood up from the bed and began to walk here and there in tension and fear. Should I just try suicide?  It's better than Granny coming here Key uttered

Huh ? Why are you like this ? You agreed to help me right ? So why are you being so scared all of a sudden ? Parkhyu said while standing and sitting on the bed.

You ...Huh ? You are so relaxed right ? You don't even realize what you you did ? Why did you even tell her that stupid ? And she is coming here bcuz you freaking stupid girl , you told her WE GOT MARRIED !

 

Come On ! What's the worst that could happen ? She is your Granny so what I also lied to my mom ...don't worry once my mom went back I'll clear all the misunderstanding of your Granny so can you please stop being  so childish.

 

Aaaaahh !! What should I do with you ? What are you even doing here  ? If I said I'll help you does that mean you can just enter my room like that ? Key glared at her and angrily said.

Well....I ...didn't know where else I could talk to you ? And my mom seems to be so suspicious so I thought....Parkhyu was replying while looking down but Key grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of the room and shouted GET LOST !

 

Key's POV

I am dead ! I am dead  ! Aaaaahhhh Granny is going to kill me  Key murmured.

If I tell her its truth she'll kill me for doing this and if I'll tell her its a lie she'll bury me alive as that's the thing she hates the most LIES !

AAAAhhhhh what should I so ???  
 

Yaahhb!! Open the door ...how can you throw  me out like that ? My mom is living with my sister so I can't go there...I don't have anywhere else to go, Parkhyu shouted while beating the door.

Why ? What did I ever do that I meet this problematic girl ? I just want to cry.








 

__________________________

Heyyy pretty readers ! How are you all ?

Jonghyun here... hahaha I can't control my laughter on poor Key's condition haha ..let's see what  happens ?

Keep reading lovely readers . There is a lot of fun left to read ...

* Flying kisses * for each and every reader .

* wink * for special once who vote and comment .
 

Authornim would you like to say some thing ?

No my sweet Jijo said everything so well ...Thank you so much Jonghyun.

FlaMinGirl ♡