SHINee Is Back !

Be SHINee Princess

MinJi'POV

I woke up by the thumping noise of footsteps outside my room ...ummm ?? What's going on ? I stood up from bed and walked to the balcony of my room . I looked down and was surprised to see every other servant running here and there .

Huh ? What on earth is going on ? I sighed .
Who cares I am sleeping , I went back , lied down on the bed and was about to close my eyes when a maid rushed into my room breathing heavily as if she was running in a race.

Don't you know something called ' knocking , ? I said frowning at her.

Ohh sorry Princess , please forgive me she apologized . I just rolled my eyes and asked why are you here ?

Actually I am here to wake you up , it's good you are already awake she uttered quickly and was about to leave but I stopped her.

Wait !

Yes princess ? She said bowing down

Why are you here to wake me up so early you know it's not my time to wake up .

Your majesty told me to , she replied .

Eeehhh ? Why would Granny ?

She was again about to leave..

Hey ! Hey ! Did I said you can leave ?

Sorry princess but actually I am given a lot of work to do ...I have to change all the curtains of the hall . ...wash the carpets ...and.., the maid replied but I interrupted confused.

Wait, what is going on in the palace ? Why is every one running here and there even you are so ?

Princess don't you know ? Your brothers; Princes are coming back and with the Princess to be girls, the maid said cheerfully .

What ? Why didn't anyone told me Oppas are coming today ? I shouted , jumped off the bed and ran to find granny.

Oh God the whole palace is shaking with the news of Oppas coming back not as five but as ten , I sighed.

I couldn't even get to meet granny as she was busy in the meeting with elders where I am not allowed.

I told my maid to bring my breakfast in the room and I went back to my room.

...........................

Jinki I am trembling ...Minnah whispered as she got off the car.
It's going to be fine , ONEW smiled as he took her hand and slip it under his arm .

You are the luckiest one ...your granny is my granny's bestie ; ofcourse you'll have advantage, no need to worry ,Jonghyun said as they got off their car and moved towards the entrance.

ParkHyu I am telling you that just be quiet , not blabbering ! Key nagged as he helped her out of the car and placed his hand on her waist as they walked which made her blush .

So finally you really are going to be my sporty princess , Minho teased Hannah .She was about to smack him but he dodged while laughing as they walked forward after getting out of the car.

Taemin I am not going , JaeRim said dying out of nervousness as she wasn't even sure that Granny will accept her or not. Atleast come out of the car , I am with you so you don't need to be scared of anything .Taemin held her hand and help her out . They walked forward with JaeRim shivering and on the verge of crying.

All the five couples entered the palace from the gigantic door .They walked slowly and gracefully in a row. All the girls nervous while the boy's smiling as they couldn't be more proud for fulfilling granny's condition.

Granny , Minji and all the other family members welcomed them . They bowed to their elders and hugged little sister Minji who just kept smirking seeing her future sister-in-laws.

You all must be tired , go and get some rest. I will see you at the lunch . Granny said .

Heya! Oennis ( older sister) wow you all are so pretty how can you all fall for my stupid brothers ? Minji said which made everyone chuckle.

I'll show you your room . Minji said and the girls followed leaving their boyfriends which made them more nervous.

SHINee members went back to their rooms.

As the girls followed Minji to their room Minji introduced herself , I am Minji the only princess .

I am Minnah..hmmmm...Onew's...Minnah hesitated being shy.

Minji laughed its fine , I know you all already . Oppas have shown me the photos of all of you : Onew oppa's Minnah, Jonghyun oppa's HyeRa , Key oppa's Parkhyu , Minho Oppa's Hannah and Taemin oppa's Jaerim .

Don't call us like that ...HyeRa said shyly while other girls chuckled.

Then girls introduced themselves to each other....but...

Hannah and HyeRa didn't said anything to each other while just keep eyeing each other since they came here.

So this is the room you all will be staying in , I told granny to give you all separate rooms but she didn't listened I don't know why , Minji said as she lead the girls to their room.

This room was large and had five beautiful large comfy beds . There was a large closet enough for all of them to put all their stuff.

Woah ! You call this a room ? Parkhyu uttered looking around .

Only five of us will be using this huge room ? Hannah asked

Yeah , this room belongs to my sweet sister-in-laws , Minji said

It's embarrassing when you call us like that ...Jaerim finally said something.

Minji laughed , fine , I'll just call you oenni ( older sister ) . I don't have any sister so I always felt lonely but yipeeee now I have five sisters Minji squealed which made every one laugh .

Awww you are so sweet , Minnah said and hugged Minji . Hannah , HyeRa , Parkhyu and Jaerim also joined and they all had a nice group hug .

Ohhh ! Group hug ? Without us ? Jonghyun said and grinned as he and all the rest of the boys peeked in the room.

Just as the boys stepped in the room Minji shouted , Yaahhh ! Get out ! Boys are not allowed in this room , it's only for girls.

But they are our girlfriends , Minho smirked looking at Hannah which made her blush but she hid it by looking away.

Still , you all are not allowed . Minji said as she pushed them out while the girls laughed at their boyfriends being pushed out.

..........................

At the lunch , everyone settled on the huge dining table which just had addition of five chairs.

The boy's on left and girls on right while Granny on the head of the house's chair.

Everyone ate quietly , Parkhyu dropped a fork which made key sigh.

Hannah felt so awkward that she couldn't eat , HyeRa too was nervous as she missed her Granny and mother who were now living at a new house given by Jonghyun's granny which was quite at a distance from palace.

After the lunch , granny stood up and said meet me at the hall in 10 minutes everyone and she went away.

After ten minutes everyone gathered at the hall, the girls stood in a row as granny walked toward them and said I hope you all didn't have any problem settling here ?

All the girls nodded .

Good , granny said .

So you all know how you all are going to be right ? Suddenly granny's voice became so stern and strict that it gave shivers not just to girls but to boys as well.

Minnah gulped and slowly said ...hmmmm ...prin...

Yes , you all are the future princesses of this kingdom . You must always remember that , Granny interrupted .

Very well then .... you all can leave , Granny said .

All SHINee members and their girls went out leaving granny and their parents alone.

They all didn't know ...Jonghyun and Key's mother ; Mrs Kim said worryingly.

But they should know...Taemin and Onew 's mother , Mrs.Lee interrupted

They will know what they should know when it's the right time , granny said as she sat down on the couch.

No one other than you knows the whole will that our ancestors left , Mr.Lee said to his mother ; the Queen , granny .

We just know that ....it's not simple as they all think...Mr.Kim said

I am more scared...for Minji ...I dont know much but ....Minji and Minho's mother; Mrs Choi said on the verge of tears.

Don't worry , I know what is right and what should be done , granny said as she left the room not wanting to continue the talk.

...............................

Jaerim went out of the girls ' room to look for Taemin as she was really scared not knowing what to do .

She got lost in the palace and bumped into granny who saw her roaming here and there in the palace.

Ohh sorry granny I ...I ..was lost , Jaerim stuttered.

Do you need anything ? granny asked.

No , I was ..just...Taemin ...Jaerim again stuttered.

Granny sighed. I can't say anything because I gave them the liberty to find their girls so if Taemin chooses you I can't say anything ....I am still not sure about you...Taemin is too young ..Granny went away without completing .

Jaerim wanted to cry out loud ...just then she saw Taemin coming towards her. She ran and hugged him crying . Hey my love what happened ? Taemin wiped her tears and asked.

Taemin she still hates me....Jaerim cried.I told you that don't worry , She'll like you , I am always with you because I love you . Taemin said and was about to kiss her when Onew , Minho , Jonghyun and Key appeared out of no where.

Ohhhhh what's going on ? Minho smirked . Did we disturb anything ? Onew laughed.

Jaerim blushed madly and ran away.

Yaaahh ! Hyungs why are you all here ? Taemin said annoyed .

Control your hormones Taemin , Jonghyun laughed and patted him .

..................................

Jaerim went back to the room fortunately she found the room .

Woah , why are you so red ? Minnah asked

Even sweating ? Parkhyu continued

Blushing ? Did you just met Taemin ? Hannah smirked.

Jaerim gulped as she sat on the bed...no nothing ..Jaerim stuttered.

Since we all are going be together for awhile ...and hopefully in future ..so we should all be like friends and sisters , Minnah said cheerfully.

Yes ! Ofcourse , Parkhyu high fived Minnah .

Jaerim smiled and nodded but Hannah and HyeRa didn't said anything.

Most of first day at palace passed by introducing each other and knowing things about palace and people who live here and especially knowing the rules of living with royals.

It was their first night at palace , Minnah , Parkhyu and Jaerim already slept ; Hannah and HyeRa were lying on their beds trying to sleep but couldn't .

How can she be here ? Hannah thought .

Is she really her ? Wow what a small world it is ? I can't believe Jonghyun's brother Minho is her boyfriend , HyeRa murmured to herself lost in thoughts.

Finally Hannah couldn't take it anymore so she slowly stood up from her bed as it was dark with just dim night lamp , Hannah tiptoed to HyeRa's bed and slowly said hey! Are you awake ?

HyeRa immediately shot up shocked by Hannah . They both walked out of the room .

What are you doing here ? Hannah shouted at HyeRa but not loudly .

I can ask you the same thing ! HyeRa rolled her eyes and replied

 

------------------

 

SURPRISE ! SURPRISE !!!! Lolx I am back ~♡ but not for long ...I was able to write a chap before my exams start so here it ...it's last update before my exams start ..

Suspense right ? What could be the relation between Hannah and HyeRa ? Will it effect anything ? And what about Granny ? What was she talking about ? Is this story is really a sweet lovely Love story or there is much more thrill to come ?

Hehe KEEP READING TO KNOW THE ANSWERS !