Stupid Drunken Stranger

Be SHINee Princess

Onew dragged her to a side while Minnah kept pulling her arm out of Onew's grip .He took her to a side and let go of her hand . Minnah annoyingly shouted who are you ?? What do you want ?? Why did you drag me out here ??

Onew angrily said shut up ! Or else I'll make you shut your mouth up ! Minnah got scared but still didn't show her fear and to hide it again shouted what do you mean huh ? Do you think I am afraid ?? Don't you dare touch me You don't know who am I ? Onew smirked I know that waayyy to well girl ! Minnah kicked his leg . Aaaahhh !! Onew almost fell down. Minnah turned and was about to leave when Onew suddenly stood up, pulled her arm and pinned her to the wall , their face was inches away.Minnah was again about to shout but Onew stop her by putting his hand on . For a moment or two they just stared into each others eyes then Onew grinned You don't remember a thing right ? Ofcrs its only me who can never forget that horrible night of my life .

Onew retreated and put away his hand from Minnah' s mouth .

Minnah didn't said anything and looked at him confused then she slowly said I think you got the wrong girl ..its not me your talking about. Onew took out a photo from his wallet , showed her the photo and asked is that you ?

Minnah's eyes widened , jaw dropped as she shrieked how ?? When ?? OMGGG its not true ! Onew laughed at Minnah's red and sweaty face . He laughingly explained yes this boy in the photo is me and that girl kissing his cheek its you !

Minnah gulped her saliva No no ! It's impossible..its fake ! I have never met you before ! Onew replied You have ..unfortunately we have met before and I hate you for that .

Minnah frowned and asked then why don't I remember it ?? Onew sighed and said look at the pic again ...do u look in your senses ?? No right ?? You were drunk you foool !

Minnnah shouted aaaahhh then put her fingers in her ears and kept saying IT'S NOT TRUE ! IT'S FAKE ! IT'S FAKE !! LIAR !! LIAR !

Onew got frustrated and whine like a baby It's true ! It's true ! What dont you believe me you idiot ?

Minnah thoughtfully said even if its true then what do you want from me ?? How did you found me ??

Onew mischievously looked at her "I want my REVENGE !!

Minnah said What ??

Onew continued... from the day we met that is 2 and a half year ago till today I always looked for you because I wanted to kill you for what you did to me . I never knew I would found you here in CHINA !

Yesterday I saw you at the flower shop and followed you to your house . I waited for the best chance to catch you and today when I came to your house I saw you getting in the bus and rest you know Wat happened ?

Minnah chuckled I wonder what I did that you looked for me so desperately and then even followed me whatever I must have done you deserve that .

Onew angrily came closer to her which startled her and smirked yeah right ! Seriously you don't remember a thing or you would have kissed me uptill now ...Minnah annoyingly said what ? In your dreams !

Onew moved back and winked you have done it once ... So what ? That..that...Minnah uttered ...Onew said that was the only thing I liked about that night . Minnah shouted shut up ! And was about to walk away when Onew again pulled her arm , back hugging he slowly whispered in her ears tomorrow 9 am at Coffee Prince ..I'll wait for you sweety ! Minnah was sweating and shivering badly . She didn't said anything and ran away as soon as Onew let go of her ! When she was at a quite distance from Onew she felt something ringing in her coat' s pocket . She put her hand in the pocket and took out a handphone . She picked the call , don't you dare not come ok ! I'll be waiting ! Minnah shouted aaahhhh Noway ! I would never come there ! Onew replied then the consequences will be on you don't blame me when every person in your school would see our private kiss moment ...you don't want that right ? Neither do I so be a good girl and do what I say. Ok bye sweety ! See you soon ! Onew ended the call while Minnah just stood there on the street totally dazed . She wanted to cry out loud WHY ??? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME ? I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I DID THAT THIS MORON IS AFTER ME !!!

MY LIFE IT'S RUINED FROM NOW ON !!! aaahhhhhh why it has to be him ?? I thought of him as my angel ..my prince charming in my dreams but he turned out to be a devil ! Woaahh! Someone kill me please !

Minnah POV

Next day I woke up by the sound sound of the handphone that he gave me . I opened the phone and saw his msg ...

Good Morning Sweety !! Don't forget to come at 9 am in Coffee Prince .

I sighed its weekend and because of this idiot I can't sleep more aaaiiisshhh I looked at the time it was 7 am so I decided to sleep a little longer .

Its must have been a few minutes nap I woke up again and saw the time ..9 : 45 ...I jumped up from the bed and shouted waatt ?? OMGGG aaahhhh How can I sleep for so long ?? It's all the stupid's fault I couldn't sleep properly last night and now I am damn so late ...Will he be still waiting ?? I hope that he didn't show that pic to anyone ...I didn't thought of anything just wore my jacket and ran out of the house looking like a psycho with totally messed up hair , night pajamas , slippers and I didn't even wash my face !

Thankfully that cafe was not that far so I came running in the cafe and saw him sitting at a corner looking pissed off obviously . I walked to him and sat on the chair next to him . He grinned and said what happened to you ?? Did u just get up from the bed and came straight here ? Minnah nodded . I even reminded you then Why are you late ?? Onew asked . Minnah frowned and replied its all your fault because of you I couldnt sleep last night and... Onew interrupted really ? Were you thinking of me whole night ? I am impressed . Minnah rolled her eyes and said I was just thinking that what did I do ? Why don't I remember anything ? So you want to know what Happened years ago ? Onew asked . Minnah nodded.

* FLASHBACKS*

2 and a half year ago ....

I was in Los Angeles for some work . After the work was done me and my friends went to a bar which was at a distance from the city . I didn't drank much while my friends were totally drunken. They were talking non sense and I was laughing on them having jolly good time suddenly I felt someone pulling my hand from behind I looked back and was shocked to see a handcuff on my wrist and the other handcuff was on wrist of a stupid drunken girl .

I stood up to look at that girl's face and ....* my heart fluttered she was so pretty and stunning *

Yaaahhh Onew !! What happpened next ? Why are you suddenly looking lost ?? Minnah waved her hand infront of Onew .

Onew came back to his senses huh ? Ohh yeah where was I ?? Hmm so when I saw her ....

Minnah irritatingly shouted yaahhh why you pause again ? What happened when you saw her ? My heart stopped ! Onew unintentionally said . What ?? Minnah confusingly asked . Onew sighed nothing let's just skip the part when I saw her ...that part is dangerous to remember . Ehh ?? Ok whatever Minnah uttered .

Onew continued I shockingly asked what are you doing ?? Who are you ?? Plz give me the key ! She was so drunk that she misheard what I said and thought that I said 'please give me the kiss ' and she grabed my collar and you know what happened. My friends who were also drunk took the photos and began to cheer ONCE AGAIN ! I wanted to run but I couldn't because of the handcuff .

Before that girl could listen to them and do anything else I dragged her out of the bar and asked where are the K.E.Y.S of the handcuff .

Ehh? Ohhh keys ?? Keyyss of the handcuff ?? I nodded . She replied I know ...I asked her where ??

She gave a bright wide smile, said follow me and began to walk unstaedily here and there . I followed her as I didn't have any option . After walking for about half an hour we reached to a small pond .She pointed at the pond and said its there. what ??? Are you serious ?? I asked in disbelief . She just nodded while smiling cheekily.

I didn't knew what to do ?? A stranger drunken girl is handcuffed with me late at night and where the hell I am ?

I got angry and growled yaaahhh you fool ! Why did you put this handcuff on me in first place ? Where are we now ??

She got irritated ,pushed me and shouted why are you shouting at me huh ? If you want the keys go and take them then she pushed me in to the water but that stupid forgot that we were handcuffed so we both fell in the chilled water at almost 2 am .

We came out of the water shivering and sat on the grass .

I took off my wet shirt and socks . It was so late I didn't know what to do as I was not even in my own country . I knew nothing about that area so I asked her that where is her house ? Does she lives nearby but no reply from that Idiot .

She kept murmuring I don't know what ? I was really tired so I lied down on the grass ...my eyes were closing slowly when suddenly Aaaahhhh what the hell are you doing ??? Aahhhh leave my hair !!! Why are you pulling my hair ???I shouted in pain . she also shouted you ert , jerk ,moron ! I will kill you then she let go of my hair and angrily threw my clothes in the water .

I couldn't believe it and I was too angry that I could have murdered her then there but then suddenly she began crying and before I could do.anything else my phone rang . I picked up the call ; it was my another friend who use to stay in the same hotel as me . He asked where am I ?? I sigh and replied I wish I knew ..but I really don't know where I am . Can you please help me ? I am near a pond which is atleast half an hour walking distance from the bar .

I waited for my friend to ask Someone to help in finding me and then take me from here .

While waiting it was getting cold we were wet and I was just wearing an inner sleeveless shirt and she was wearing a thin black one piece suit .

I stood up so that girl also stood up but being so much drunk she leaned over me while again murmuring I don't know what. I helped her to walk as we went towards a nearby bench under a tree .

When we were settled there she opened her eyes and moved closer to me so I pushed her away she again moved closer and I again pushed her away . Ohhh God I cannot believe how can a girl be such a y.

Then suddenly she grabed my collar and shouted Yaahhhh you don't know me I will kill you if you would touch me.

I rolled my eyes and replied look whose saying this ? It should be me to say this not this drunken y idiot .

Onew !! Onew !! I heard my friend . I took a sigh of relief and shouted here ! I am here !