Gone

Be SHINee Princess

Just an hour before the ceremony Granny get to know that Minji was not at the palace.

Everyone got worried and looked for her but no one found her.

Then someone brought granny a letter which was from Jinho...

' My sincere regards to your majesty . I am the one who is responsible for princess's disappearance. I don't want her to marry me just for her family and ancestor's honour when actually she hates me . I hope you understand I need time with her to make her realize it wasn't completely my fault and even though I am from the depth of my heart guilty for what happened to her years ago.

I want to beg her to forgive me and make her fall in love with me so that we can have a better future.

Don't worry I will take care of your princess very well and soon we'll come back to be married .
Kim JinHo

Granny it's all your fault ! He took my baby sister because you were forcing them to marry , Key cried.

Granny why do you still believe it wasn't his fault ? Jonghyun asked while crying .

I am too worried for Minji , Onew stated .

Minho didn't said anything and was about to leave to go and look for Minji .

Taemin you come with me ! Minho said and Taemin was ready.

Suddenly Granny said No one is going anywhere . And it's my order.

I don't care ! Minho growled and walked out followed by Taemin.

Just when he got in the car , a servant came running .

What ? Minho shouted at him.

Your highness ...she is not opening eyes.

Minho and Taemin immediately ran back and saw granny unconscious surrounded by Jonghyun key and Onew who were crying.

At the hospital , doctors told them that granny was in comma due to severe shocks .

Days passed and granny was brought back to palace but still in comma.The boys cried a lot for their behaviour.

The girls who had to start their new life were now too scared of all the happenings in the palace.

-------------------------------------------------

What happened Jinki ? Minnah asked
Nothing I asked you to come out as I was missing you.

Are you sure there isn't anything else ? Minnah raised her eyesbrow.

Ummm actually there is ...please understand this ok . We took this decision for you all only . Being a part of royals would make your life too difficult.

What are you saying ?

I love you and will only love you always but it's better for you if we get Sepsrated .

------------------------------------------------

Are you out of your Dino mind Jonghyun ? HyeRa shouted at what Jonghyun just told her.

HyeRa you deserve a normal happy and easy life so please understand me.

--------------------------------------------------------

Even its not easy for me , Key said crying .

No way ! I won't ever ever ever leave you . Parkhyu hugged Key .

No ! Parkhyu you have to leave me . Key pulled back .

---------------------------------------------------

Why do you think I can't be a part of royals ? I'll work hard and try my best. Hannah replied to Minho.

No , Hannah , a normal person will make you more happy and you can have an easier life.

-----------------------------------------------------

Jaerim please stop crying . It's not because I am fed up of you or granny don't like you . It's because I love you so much I want you to have a better life . Taemin explained .

-------------------------------------------------------

They sacrificed their love so that the girls can have a normal and easy life . They felt that making girls they love part of royals would be taking away their freedom after whatever happend to Minji and how the granny reacted.

The girls didn't wanted to leave but boys pressured them so they had no other choice.

Minnah's POV

With tears in my eyes I packed up my things . I looked up and saw others too packing up to leave .

I can never forget Jinki .

Suddenly I heard HyeRa crying loudly and saying I hate them . If they want us to leave them and why did they came in our lives ?

Yeah you are right , why did they make us fall for them . Jaerim also cried

My fate , I think I should just kill myself , Hannah shouted.

Parkhyu didn't said anything but kept hiccuping and crying .

A lady brought some juices for us as a farewell drink from the palace.

We drank it , still crying.

We all cried . We took out things and went to out of the palace where the car was waiting for us to take us back to our previous lives .

We didn't even saw them when we were leaving .

We sat in the car and it began to move . Suddenly we all felt dizzy and everything got blurry. I closed my eyes .

----------------------------------------------------------

6 years later.....

Taemin's POV

10 minutes to go on stage ! The manager Hyung shouted .

I didn't hear him as I was lost looking at something .

Come On Taemin , what are you doing ? Jonghyun hyung came to me .

I immediately hide Jaerim's photo and said nothing . I am coming .

We are SHINee ; more popular and successful than ever.

We got what we wanted and that is being SHINee and fulfilling our dream but we are not the same.

We smile , we laugh and love our fans who thinks SHINee is the only group with no scandals or dating rumours or such stuff because we only love our fans.

Is this the truth ? No it isn't .

What no one knows is the true and deep love in our heart .

My hyungs act that they don't remember anything and have moved forward , living a life they wanted . They show they are happy in their perfect life but I know they feel exactly same how I feel.

I don't cry much out of the fear of my feelings being caught by everyone .

I haven't forgotten anything. My heart aches when I think of not being able too see her ever again and I know hyungs feel same.

They all probably be hating us and regretting loving us because it was we who made them leave .

All these thoughts were always on my mind but never said them to anyone . Hyungs somehow read my mind and say nothing may be that's on their mind too.

I was lost in these thoughts while performing in front of thousands of fans .

Her picture never leaves my sight.

After the performance we came back to backstage.

We have to visit palace tomorrow. Granny's doctor wants to meet every one. Onew hyung told us and got busy with his phone.

You know why Onew hyung have been so busy with his phone in these years ? I once get to know why ?

He still misses her. He writes messages to her about every single thing happening , about how he feels and shares everything BUT THOSE MESSAGES ARE NEVER SENT .

I am going for soccor practice after this , See you . Minho hyung said and went away . You'll laugh if ever saw him playing alone on fields and still laughing and talking to himself remembering the time he use to play with her.

Next day ....

As me and Jonghyun hyung share a room I woke up in the middle of night as usual . Here it goes again . He cries while sleeping . He's in his dreams about her and crying .
Everyone is so curious as to why Jonghyun hyung don't sleep at night? Why is he insomniac ? Well this happens when he do sleep .
He deliberately prevents to sleep at night so that he won't feel more hurt seeing her in dreams .

I sighed and slept . We can't do anything . I just hope they all be having a far better and happy life which they deserve .

And you all be wondering about Key hyung right ?
Well he's the one I am curious about . He really don't seem to even remember her. Did he actually forgot everything?

* sigh *

We are going to palace this afternoon to visit our parents and granny who is in comma for all these years. Every time we see her we feel like killing our self . It's all because of us. Granny we are sorry , please wake up .

In the morning when everyone was busy getting ready as we have to go to palace at noon but Key hyung wasn't there .

Ummm Where is Key hyung ?

Ohhh it's time for his classes he said he'll meet us at the airport .

Hmmm ...okay.

I really don't know what type of classes Key hyung have been taking for past six years. He never tells anything to anyone but I think Jonghyun hyung knows a little something about it.

But I ask him he'll just sigh and say nothing .

I went to kitchen and saw Key hyung's hand phone on the table . Oh he forgot his phone. I opened it and there were some voise messages. I listened ; all of them were from either our parents or managers but last one ...

Mr. Kibum we have called to remind you about your appointment to Mr. Jo your psychologist

What ? Key hyung have been going to psychologist?

I ran out of the kitchen and shouted KEY HYUNG GOES TO PSYCHOLOGISTS ?!?!

WHAT ??? ONEW AND MINHO HYUNG WERE SHOCKED LIKE ME .

But Jonghyun hyung replied ...sorry Kibum this has to come out some day. You all know how sensitive our Key is right ? So whatever happened in our past and with granny and ...Jonghyun hyung gave a glance at Minho hyung and continued ...

And Minji ...so Key couldn't handle all this which was making him crazy. So to bring his mind at peace and to forget everything especially her ...he decided to take help from psychologist . He was embarrassed to share this to all so he didn't told anyone even he doesn't know that I knew.

----------------------------------------

At the palace we greeted our parents and met granny . We sat beside her bed and cried ; begged her to come back like always.

The palace was no longer same it use to be echoing with Granny's voice either angry or joyful but now it's all silenced where just our parents live to handle the responsibilities of royals.

About Minji ...yes our beloved sister is still gone ....No one knows where and as the last thing said by granny no one ever went to look for her.

We don't like to come here either ...makes me feel suffocated too as all the past happenings just comes to live.

We were heading back after dinner on the same night when ... a man ..I know him ..he's the male leader of all palace workers, staff and servants , and the most faithful one . Granny use to tell us about how she blindly trust this man.

He came to us and bowed . Your highness told me to give this to you all exactly after six years.

What is it ? Jonghyun hyung asked.

It's the second half of the will....

That will....Minho hyung angrily stood up as if going to turn the table on that man and beat the crap out of him.

We don't want to know this piece of !! Just get this away from our sight or we'll tear it apart !! Key hyung shouted with flames blazing in his eyes.

Never bring this in front of us again ! I added .

You can leave now ! Onew hyung said to him but he didn't moved an inch and opened the document to read.

I said just get lost ! Finally even our sweet and kind Onew hyung got angry and shouted.

But he ignored so Minho hyung went to him and grabed his collar . Why are you not listening to us ?

Jonghyun hyung and me pulled Minho hyung back .

He began to read ....

* Second half*

The spouses of the male
offsprings should be a royal but if not ; thus they have to struggle and make themselves eligible to be part of royals.

Six years is the minimum period of training for them . They are not allowed to meet the royals in that passage of time.

When they are eligible , the wedding should be held within the 72hours of their first meeting after these years.

Huh ? What does it mean ? I muttered.

Who cares , this crap is of no use . Key hyung added.

Why were you so persistent on reading this to us ? Onew hyung asked .

That's why we let them go, Jonghyun hyung said .

I am happy we made the right decision of letting them go or else they'll be struggling for us , Minho hyung smiled and patted Jonghyun hyung.

It was an order so I had to obey ,that man replied .

And you all think it's so easy to just run away and end your relation ? Your relations with future princesses were not the ones that can be broken just by asking them to leave.

For royals , this relation is not a joke ;it's the base for their future .

What do you mean ? Minho hyung frowned.

We've been doing the preparations for' FIVE GRAND WEDDINGS ' all these years ... that man smiled.

Okay that's it , he's gone nuts ! I am going , Key hyung rolled his eyes and muttered.

Weddings ? Huh ? Don't we need some girls for that ? Onew hyung asked raising his eyebrow.

I am honoured to present the most eligible ones to behold the title of princess ...the man clapped and looked back...



 

-----------------------------------------

Finally it's coming to an end ...

Don't waste time and read further ...

FlaMinGirl♡