Partner

Be SHINee Princess

TaeMin's POV

I was the last one left , all the hyungs are gone.

I quickly checked time and it was 5 minutes left for the boarding to start. I was nervous but I tried by best not to be and be confident . I am old enough now , I said to my self and got a most expected call from granny

Granny : Taemin ! I am worried . You will be fine without others right ?

TaeMin : I am fine Granny and please I am not a kid anymore.

Granny : when is the flight for Taiwan ?

TaeMin: Oh Granny I have to go . Don't worry and I love you . Bye Takecare.

All the passengers of flight 253 going to Taiwan are requested to proceed towards the boarding area.

I entered the plane and got settled . Soon the plane will took off and I'll be in Taiwan alone without hyungs. I am nervous.

>>>>>>>>>Taiwan

I entered the hotel . Okay Taemin just be confident and deal with it as told by hyungs , I murmured to myself.

I went to the receptionist and asked for my reservations. She smiled as she gave me the keys . Have a nice day , she greeted . I too smiled and walked away.

This hotel is nice and the room ' s atmosphere is soothing and comfortable.

I like it.

So I unpacked everything and went to take a shower. After I was done I called Granny and told her that I safely reached here and she should stop being so worried.

I called hyungs but none of them received. Are they that busy ? I pouted . But I am bored. I don't have any plans and don't even know what to do ? Where to go ? I am confused .

I went to the hotel buffet for dinner . I saw some boys of my age gossiping and laughing. Well obviously I am not popular here and no one knows me so I can be a common boy right now.

As I was taking a glass of juice from the table where all the juices were served one of the boy of that group was beside me.

I wanted to greet him , know him and be friends with him so I awkwardly said hey ! He smiled and replied hey too.

Ummm are those your friends? I asked the most obvious question .

He nodded and said wanna join ? My lips curled up into a huge smile as may be I was wishing for that.

I hope they won't mind , I replied slowly.

Of course not , come with me and he dragged me to those boys.

Hey everyone meet our new friend ....???

Ohh I didn't asked your name .

Everyone chuckled as I introduced myself hello I am SHI.... Ummm I ...I ..am Lee Taemin.

Have a seat , a Brown haired boy said pushing a chair towards me.

I sat down with them .

I don't think she is gonna pick anyone from us , one of the three boys other than me sitting at the table said .

Come On , let's have hope. We practised so much ,another boy said .

I wish I could DANCE with her , the third boy uttered.

I was feeling awkward not knowing what they are talking about so I kept quiet and looked at my phone as if busy but as soon as my ears got struck by the word 'dance' I immediately looked up .

Huh ? Did you guys say dance ? I uttered curiously.

Ehh? What do you mean ? Are you not here to have a chance to dance with her like us ? The boy I first met frowned and asked.

No ...I don't know what you all were talking about , I shook my head innocently.

Really ? Does that mean you don't know HER ? A boy asked with his eyes wide open.

Who is SHE ??? I asked annoyed by this .

She is JaeRim who else ! A boy cheered.

Eehh ? Who ? I uttered .

Huh ? I can't believe it , another boy laughed.

JaeRim is the most gorgeous , talented , beautiful and in short a dream girl that every boy wishes to have.

She is the daughter of a very renowned business man of Taiwan . We all are her high school mates.

She loves to dance and her skills are not a joke . She is participating in a dance competition and for that she needs a male partner.

Every boy in school wishes to be her partner like us so we all practiced hard for the audition of her partner .

Huh? What ? She is doing an actual audition just to pick a partner for her competition ? I have never seen such an arrogant girl. Does she thinks no one can be better ?

You really don't her right ? or else you wont say this. A boy chuckled.

She has been participating and winning first place in this competition for last two years alone but this year they competition management changed the rules and she needs a partner so it's a blessing for us that she is doing auditions and we have a chance to be with her , another boy explained.

Why are you all so obsessed? I don't understand what's so good in her ? I rolled my eyes.

Come and see by your self , a boy said.

Where ? I asked.

The auditions are at the auditorium of this hotel that's why we all are here as we have some time before our turns.

Well it was about dance which I really can't resist and I was also really curious about this girl JaeRim that everybody thinks is so perfect so I agreed on going with them just to see her bcuz my standard is too high for these auditions.

As we entered , I don't know where these boys vanished leaving me alone. I awkwardly stood at a side then suddenly someone loudly said next and a boy came on the stage.

I was standing and trying to see the stage . I suppose the girl 'JaeRim ' was sitting at front row of the seats .

I quietly sat at the last not being noticed by anyone . Many boys came and was immediately rejected . I was also analyzing their dances and they were not so bad too they just need some more proper training and they could be a lot better.

One of the boy who came with me now was on the stage. He danced really well I mean a lot better than others so I was certain he must be selected but I was shocked when that girl whoever she was shouted GET LOST ! YOU'RE JUST A WASTE OF TIME !

What does she think of herself ? I couldn't control my anger and shouted Can you give a good reason for his rejection ? Then I walked to her in front.

I was stunned when I saw her : golden Brown hair with a white band, pink shirt and a white skirt . She had a small face while rosy cheeks and cherry lips.

Excuse me ? She said and I shook my head.

He is just way out of my league , she rolled her eyes.

Huh!?! What's your league then ?

I know I can't find someone who is perfect match for me but they are not even close she replied .

Give some of them another chance , they can do better . They have skills but just need some training.

You don't know anything so stop blabbering she mocked me.

Why don't you try if you think you know that much ?

Okay ! I replied with a crook smile.

I went on stage and as the music started I danced skillfully just like always.

As I ended , a huge round of applause was heard from everyone ; even the other boys and that rude lady. She was shocked and speechless for a while.

She stood up and said well...your dance..is... ummm I'll give you 8/10 so yeah you are the lucky boy who got the chance to be my dance partner.

Wait wait 8 ?? Out of 10 ?? And please who said I am here for this audition thing ?

So you don't want to be my partner ?

YOU ARE WAY OUT OF MY LEAGUE ! I rolled my eyes as I grinned and said.

What ? She asked in disbelief.

If you want me to be my partner then you have to give me audition . Let me see you are capable of being my partner or not ?

She didn't said anything and just walked up to the stage and shouted Music ! As the music played she danced and yes she truely is one talented and beautiful girl that can flatter anyone.

As her performance ended I clapped and said I'll give you 5 and I walked out .

I wanted to be her partner and participate but I can't bcuz that's what I do as my work from which I am given a break. Granny would kill me if she knows I am doing this dance thing again instead of what she wants.

I sighed as I walked to the elevator.

Hey ! You ! Stop I heard someone shouted. I turned and saw that girl JaeRim .

She was standing a little far so she pointed at me as if calling me to come to her.

I did same as she did and pointef at her calling her towards me.

She annoyingly walked to me and said Yaahhh ! Why are you running away ? You will be my partner right ?

No ! I don't want to ....find someone else.

You are rejecting me ? JaeRim ? The everyone is dying to dance with ?

Whatever !

I don't have time I can't find a better dancer than you that's why I want you as my partner.

That's not my problem ! I said and again turned to walk away but then something struck my mind .I turned back and smirked I can be your partner if ......

------------------------

Hey ~ everyone !

Please keep reading to know how this sweet Love story turns out to be.

What you all think Taemin's going to be her partner of ...?????

I'll update ASAP !

Please do vote and comment !

Thank you for reading !

FlaMinGirl ♡