MinJi's Past

Be SHINee Princess

Minji's POV

Today is my wedding . Yes , I am just eighteen and getting married forcefully and the best part is the person I am getting married to is JINHO .

With no excitement and happiness I wore my wedding dress , I was sitting in front of the mirror in my room waiting for the stylists to come and make my hair.

I looked myself in the mirror as I tried my best to control the tears which rolled down my cheeks.

All the past few weeks revolved in front of my eyes : My brothers begging granny to stop this wedding , Minho oppa's fierce threat that he won't let this happen , my new sisters all got more scared of being a part of royals in future as finally they could see what's there behind the happy and joyful life of royals .

Even my parents , aunts and uncles tried their best to convince granny but no use . I have never in my life seen granny like this . She is determined with all her might to make this wedding a success and obey the ancestor's will.

Who knew that the reason why granny gave my brothers the condition to find their girl was me. For my wedding all my five future sister-in-laws should be there.

But why do granny wants me to marry that retard? Just because granny is thankful to his parents ? There was no need to be thankful anyway as it was his fault anyway.

I HATE HIM ! HE RUINEDME !

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I heard a knock . I looked at the door . Come in , I slowly said looking back at the mirror.

But again knocking .

Yaah Minji-ah open the door already!

My eyes widened as I recognized Jinho's voice . He was outside the door ? Which door ? Oh My God Balcony?

I immediately stood up and ran to the balcony .

I opened it and in came that jerk.

He went straight to my bed and lied down with eyes closed.

Ohh your bed is soft , we'll be having softer one for honeymoon . He blabbered.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE IN MY ROOM ? I shouted .

Ssshhhh come on shouting doesn't suit princesses so keep quite.

He sat up and looked at me from top to bottom.

' Lets run away together ' he said the most hideous thing and stood up.

You're insane ! I sighed .

He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the balcony.

There was a ladder ; I suppose from
that only he climbed up my balcony ..
What are you doing ? I pulled my hand but he didn't let go and began to push me towards the ladder.

I was helpless and had to climb on the ladder or else I would have fallen down bcuz that retard was constantly pushing .

I shouted but no use he had his hand on my mouth and somehow he managed to make me and himself climbed down the ladder.

What are you doing ? Someone will see us and today is our wedding right ? And you want us to run away ? I yelled as soon as I landed down from that ladder.

He ignored and dragged me to the garden where no one could see us.

You want this marriage ? He asked .

OFCOURSE NOT ! I answered without a second thought .

Great ! I want to marry you but I don't want us to be married this early too so I am gonna take you with me.

What ? No way ! I am not going to disgrace my family's honour . I am a princess and I have to obey the will.

Oh that will is just a crap anyway .

Shut up !

I hate you and my brothers would find me where ever you take me.

Really ? What a nice thing to assume , he smirked and pulled me with him towards his car .

* Flashback *

It was when I was 12 years old. Me and my brothers along with some other kids of high elites went to learn different types of sports.

That day we were going have first class of riding horses.

It was when I met him first time.

Every one was really excited except me . I was scared .

One by one my brothers and others kids were taken by individual trainers with their horses.

Only me and Jinho were left .

The trainer which came to me asked me my name and we were about to go when Jinho came and said he wanted to join us as he's scared of training alone. The trainer allowed and he joined me.

We introduced and greeted.

As we were walking he asked if I was scared . I lied I wasn't.

He looked really scared of horses which made me laugh .

My trainer and me rode on the horse.
He taught me and I followed while Jinho just stood there away from us.

As I was riding the horse I saw Key oppa crying bcuz he thought his horse wasn't pretty .

Jonghyun , Minho and Onew oppa had already taken some classes before so they were quite good.

Taemin oppa was trying his best too.

We all gathered at the field .

After I got off . Trainer asked Jinho to ride the same horse but he was too scared and was hesitant.

Haha don't worry the horse won't eat you . Jonghyun oppa teased and others laughed.

It's not scary . I told him but he was too scared so trainer said Its ok he can try next time.

Everyone joked around a little about him and I too laughed.

After awhile we were taking some rest at the building .

Jinho wasn't there and no one even noticed.

I was roaming there . I glanced through the window and saw Jinho with a horse alone.

I was shocked that what was he doing so I didn't tell anyone and ran to him.

When I got there he was already on top of horse with no trainer there. It was a break time for everyone and God knows how did that stupid got the horse.

Jinho you'll get hurt . Don't ride it alone like this. I am sorry if we made fun of you.

Minji I'll show your brothers I am not scared he said and the horse began to move.

Me while Jinho on the horse were at the field which could be seen from the window of the building where the other boys were.

I walked behind as Jinho rode the horse . I was feeling bad that he is doing this dangerous thing because we made fun of him.

Jinho please stop ! It's dangerous!
I shouted .

He looked back at me . Suddenly he lost control and the horse began to run . Jinho fell off the horse . The horse went wild and began to run all over the field .

I was so scared I was'nt able to move but when I tried I tripped . Just then I looked up and only thing I saw was a huge horse running towards me while I was lying on the ground.

I don't know what happened next but next time I opened my eyes I was in a hospital.

I was told that I am injured. I guess I was too naive to understand these injuries .

Doctors told elders that I got severe injuries at lower part of body. They tried their best and did multiple surgeries and due to these surgeries my ovary might result in failed ovulation which meant that I won't be able to give birth in future.

I couldn't understand this at that time but when I was mature enough to know that what I have been deprived from I cursed the person who did this to me and he was no one else but Jinho.

' An infertile princess ' the rumour started to spread which made granny worried . Granny didn't wanted anyone to know the truth. Granny believed that it was not Jinho who was responsible but the trainers .

That place was sealed permanently and all the trainers were jailed.

Granny believed that it was not his fault which me and my brothers believe was only Jinho's fault . Granny called his parents and him and betrothed us together. His parents agreed as they feel sorry for me or ashamed of their son's acts either way they agreed.

Can you believe it ?

I was betrothed to the person who ruined me .

No official statement was given as I was too young and wasn't legal but the rumour did spread which made people forget the past one.

Jinho went out of the country with his parents .

My brothers and family gave me enough love to forget all that happened to me.

* Flash back ends *




 

----------------

OMG who knew our little princess has gone though all this ?

What's the next twist ? What will happen when bride which is an actual princess won't show up at the wedding ?

Keep reading to know :)

I am too embarrassed to say sorry for no updates :(