Truck Passengers

Be SHINee Princess

If ??? JaeRim interrupted

Ummm nothing leave it ! Taemin uttered and walked away.

Y aaahhh ! Great ! even I am not dying to dance with you . Get lost bcuz you just lost the chance to dance with me ; JaeRim, the most gorgeous girl in school . JaeRim shouted .

Taemin turned , laughed and again walked away.

Uhgghhh ! JaeRim growled in anger as she kicked in the air.

---------------------------

JaeRim see this , her friend showed her pics of  SHINee on her phone.

What ? JaeRim shrieked .

Yeah ! This is right , he is lead dancer of Korea's famous band SHINee . No wonder he is Awsome  . JaeRim if you could get him to be your partner then 100%  you will win .

I don't need him , I can win on my own talent , JarRim rolled her eyes and uttered.

But you can't deny that you can't find a better dance partner.

______________________

Taemin's POV.

It's been more than a week I am here. I hang out with my new frnds I made on my first day here. They found out about me being in SHINee and well that affected their behaviour a lot. It's really not what I wanted thou  but what can I do they just can't help but make me feel superior .

I don't know what will they do if they found out about me being a prince, I sighed.

I was with them at the same dinner area of hotel where I met them .

Do you guys really don't have any other topic than JAERIM ? All you guys do is fanboying over her .

I am sick of listening JaeRim ,JaeRim and JaeRim from you guys. I uttered annoyingly and folded my arms .

Jealous?   Come on we know something is going on, one of the boy smirked.

Nothing is going on....I uttered acting fake.

O hhh I saw you both last night  in the  car outside the school , another one said with a grin.

What were you doing at school so late ? I frowned.

First tell me what you both were doing ?

Ummm...we ? ...uhh we..were...

Oh he is blushing ! They all laughed.

Just then JaeRim appeared out of nowhere .

You ? Here ? I asked startled .

JaeRim was red not with blush but with anger...she angrily bit her lips breathing heavily as grabbed my collar and pulled me out of there.

Yaaaahhhh stop pulling me like that. Everyone is watching . It's so embarrassing.  But she just ignored whatever I was saying and kept dragging me out until we reached my room .

She pushed me in and closed the door after getting in too.

What's going on ? You look so horrible when this angry ....I laughed.

Why the hell is my , your  friends and every other person I know is talking about us dating ??? She yelled angrily .

Oh that ...you're here for that ? Oh it's ok no need to thank , I grinned as I threw myself on the bed.

Thank My Foot ! Why would I thank you ? I am here to kill you for spreading these rumors. 

Come On, don't act now I know you are praising and thanking me in your heart.

I am SHINee's maknae Taemin wouldn't you love to date me ? Thousands of my fans are dying for that.

She just stood there glaring , then she took a pillow and threw it on my face .

I laughed as I picked up the pillow and sat up , actually that girl I think one of your friend saw us there at school and thought that we're busy with something .....u know I smirked and chuckled.

I wonder what was she doing in school at that time ? I muttered. 

She must be with one of the guy that you hang out with ...she replied. Ummm yeah you are right thats why he also saw us and was asking me .

They are dating . JaeRim said .

So that's why they thought we are too . When they asked me  I just didn't cleared their misunderstanding or else they  would be curious about why we were there.

We can't let them find out we do dance practice at your school late at night so that no one can know .

You are okay with them thinking we are dating but not with them knowing that we are just dance partners ?

Aaahhh why can't we just tell them the truth  ? I have never seen such a coward like you , JaeRim said as she sat on the couch. 

Excuse me!  I am not a coward...

Then why did you agree on being my partner only if no one get to know that we are doing dance together . I mean how stupid it is . Ofcourse everyone will know that when we will dance on the day of competition , she said frowning at me.

I have told you before isn't it that until the day of competition no one should know about us being partner for a dance competition .

I know that but why ? She sighed.

That's not your concern and you can leave now....I said as I again laid down and closed my eyes.

She pouted as she stood up and walked out. I opened my eyes and murmured you don't know how much risk I am taking by being your partner for this competition . The lesser people know about this there will be less chances of Granny knowing about this. It will be a surprise for everyone but they will eventually forget .

This might be the most daring thing I ever did.

I smiled when I remember ......

* flash back *

Knock knock...

I opened the door and was surprised to see a man standing with an envelope in his hand . He gave it to me and went away.

I opened it and saw a note :

I am asking for the last time ; want to be my partner or not ?

  JaeRim

I chuckled as I went inside the room. She  really do want  to win and want me to be her partner or else she won't do such an effort that's against her arrogance. 

I don't know...this competition is nothing to me but I guess its a lot for her . Should I say yes ? I thought .

*Flashback ends *

-------------------

Author's POV

1,2,3, 4 ....yeah like this ...Taemin said as he showed JaeRim the steps and she followed.

Stop it ! Suddenly Taemin stopped .

What ? JaeRim uttered confused .

What's wrong with you ?

Eehhh ?? With me ? JaeRim said still confused.

The first thing for dancing is looking into each other's eyes which creates  the atmosphere for a perfect dance. Taemin explained .

Look into my eyes ok ? Taemin said as he again held her hand and began to dance.

Why ? What's wrong ? Huh? Am I that bad looking ? Taemin rolled his eyes.

By the way many girls die for this face you know ,he chuckled .

I don't know...I am trying but...Jaerim said . Taemin interrupted but my eyes are  too mesmerising for you right ? He smirked.

Shut up ! JaeRim pouted.

Even I get lost in your pretty eyes..Taemin teased and laughed.

I am doing a couple dance for the first time so I guess I need some time . JaeRim sighed.

It's okay I understand all this very well. Taemin smiled .

They again tried :Taemin held her hand and waist. They began to move but only after few minutes , JaeRim was red .

Taemin who was trying his level best to control his laughter failed and burst out laughing.

JaeRim annoyingly shouted Yaaahh why are you laughing ?

Taemin controlled his laugh and said sorry ummm okay I know when we dance sometimes...

Sometimes ??? JaeRim interrupted

Sometimes ...U know ...I mean sometimes your heart starts to flutter and you blush ...it's totally normal when you are not so used of doing such dances.

JaeRim just looked down so  Taemin held her chin and made her looked at him. Let's dance only with our mind . Forget everything and dance thinking that the other person is just a non living prop that you are using to dance.

JaeRim nodded . They again practiced.

After practicing they were  heading back .

Why ask me to drop you after practice ? I don't mind it but ...Taemin asked suspiciously as they sat in his white BMW .

You are thinking it right. Yes ,my parents don't know that I sneak out of house at night for dance practice bcuz they won't ever allow me to be out this late.

What ? What if you get caught ? Taemin asked shocked.

That's not your problem. JaeRim replied.

Taemin dropped her and as she got off the car. She turned and said You're not a bad dancer. She walked away leaving Taemin giggling.

Finally after almost two weeks of practicing every night I get a praise 'you're not that bad' Wow Taemin keep it up .Taemin patted himself and drove away.

--------------------------------

Days after , one night Taemin and JaeRim were at school practicing like every night. They had changed their dancing places many time so that they couldn't get caught.

This time they were practicing at the prop room of the college  art faculty.  That room had two doors one opening in the main corridor from which they entered and the other one was always locked from inside the room so no one can open it from outside as the door opened out of the college through a short lane.

I am nervous we will win this competition right ? JaeRim uttered.

Are you doubting me ? Please don't and trust me we will do great Taemin replied

Suddenly there was some noise and JaeRim immediately stopped the music player and hid behind some chairs with Taemin.

It was the school's watchman who was the only person knowing about Taemin and JaeRim practising  at school. He agreed on letting them practice without telling anyone  but until a particular time . He was a nice man .

They both sighed as they stood up relieved.

There are some new guards appointed from tonight and I didn't knew of it. Before they could know about you both just go right now and use that door , he pointed at  the other  door and  explained slowly .

The guard went away locking the door from which Taemin JaeRim entered.

Taemin slowly opened the other door which opened with a large squeak. 

Yaahh don't make noise , JaeRim smacked Taemin.

They went out but it  led them at the back of school about which JaeRim was not aware  and Taemin ofcourse didn't  come before.

They slowly walked and tried to find a away to front when a dog began to bark loudly at them . It was dark and the loud bark made JaeRim frightened as she grabed Taemin's arm.

Taemin was also scared but still tried to think sensibly for a way of getting out of school without anyone knowing .

They slowly moved towards the school's main gate but one of the new guard saw them and shouted who is there ? He was running to catch them so Taemin just grabed Jaerim's hand and ran as fast as he could , he saw a large empty truck .

Don't know what came to his mind , to hide from the guards who were chasing  he jumped in the truck and made JaeRim hop in too.

They  hid there for awhile until there was no sign of anyone .

JaeRim sighed and was about to jumped down of the truck when the truck made a sound of engine roaring  and it began to move .

Taemin and JaeRim both looked at each other shocked.

Aaahhhhh ! Stop ! Stop ! Please stop !  Jaerim shouted freaked out.

Ssshhhh calm down , the driver can't listen so its no use shouting , Taemin said .

But ....Taemin where are we going ? Why are we here ? Ahhh I just wanna go home . Jaerim shrieked on the verge of crying.

I don't know ok ! I just don't know anything . Don't ask me , Taemin also shouted out of frustration which made Jaerim cry.

Taemin wiped her tears, what's the use of this ? He uttered.

Finally when they both were tired of shouting and freaking out they sat down next to each other.

Hours later ......

JaeRim'sPOV

I felt cold hard surface  underneath me ; on which I was lying but  my back and shoulders  felt warmth of arms  wrapped around me. I slowly opened my eyes , it was dark no it was bright ...it was dawn. Headache shot me as I tried to sit straight ; moving out of his arms , only to realize and feel someone's breath blowing air in my ear. I turned left and saw him lying just as I was but his back was supported by the metal bar of the truck and mine was lying of his lap.

I was lost, staring blankly at his face with no particular thought. Wind , due to fast moving truck blowed on our faces .

Slowly  calmness of his face turned into frown as he opened his eyes blinking . I moved back and   looked away .

Just when I turned my face the other side , the whole film of last night played in front of my eyes . My eyes widened in shock when I realized that I didn't know where I was.

I stood up and saw the sunrise between beautiful hills. He also stood beside me and we just stood there staring at the scene with no words.

Suddenly a little jerk and I held the metal bar for support and he grabbed my waist .

Are you alright ? He asked .

I stepped on his foot with all my strength and shouted 'Takes your hands off' .  

Ouww ! He uttered in pain as he retreat his hands.

It all because of you . Why did you even jump in to this damn truck huh ? Now how are we going to go home ? Oh My God my parent ? They would be dying out of worries. 

He gulped his saliva and took a deep breath  after the storm of my shouts and questions.

What else was there where we could hide from those guards ? If we would get caught that would be worst , us being partners would have been the breaking news uptil now . Taemin replied .

Look at this girl , awhile ago was sleeping on me like a newly wedded wife and now even nagging like one ,he smirked and grinned.

What did you just said ? I glared at him but I swear his words gave me goosebumps. 

I WANT TO GO HOME!! I cried .

Like that's gonna help . He rolled his eyes.

I was worried and wanted to go back as soon as possible so I tried to think of a way to stop this truck and tell the driver to take us back but I don't know how. The driver can't listen to my shouts and this idiot is of no use at all.

I was thinking hard when I saw some boxes . I turned to look at him . He was standing holding the bar with his back facing me .

I moved towards the boxes and opened one of them and surprisingly they contained oranges. I opened other one it had apples, and another one it had oranges .

So this truck is transporting these fruits to somewhere but where , I thought to myself  .

I took a close look at the box on which the name of the place was written where these fruits were going  .

I know this place , it takes hours by road and we've already covered more than half of the distance so if I am right we'll be in that city really soon.

I sighed .

Hey you ! I shouted.

Now what ? He looked at me.

I found out where this damn truck is heading  to  and we'll be there soon .

I guess we have to wait till we reach there and then talk to this truck driver to take us back .

So  u really do have brains ? I grinned.

He pouted .

I chuckled at the grumbling sound of his empty stomach while he embarrassingly smiled looking down .

I guess we can have some fruits for breakfast , I said and took some apples and handed it to him.

He his lips like an hungry cute teddy bear ....Wait ...what did I just said ? Please ignore my stupid brain . I smacked my self.

I took an Apple too and ate it .

After awhile , there was this awkward silence , neither of us said anything and just looked away.

I want to ask...no I won't , should I ask ? No just keep quiet. This war was going on in my mind when I uttered out of nowhere that 'you're so famous , must had a lot of girls ? ' oh God did I actually asked that ? I mentally cursed myself .

He was startled by this sudden unexpected question . He grinned why ? Do you want to be one ?

I rolled my eyes .

Actually NO ! I never had any girlfriend bcuz I was so busy all the time didn't had time.

Aaaeehh ! Come on , like I'll believe you .

Really ? I am not kidding .

Then who was that girl you were seen with  at a restaurant  ?

For a moment his jaw was droped and then he laughed. You actually joined my fan base right ? Awww Thank you my fan . Only fans do these type of questions . He giggled. 

What ? No I was just ...randomly looking around the internet and found something like this I don't even remember.

What about you ? Taemin asked hesitantly

Oh me ? Well , all the boys in school are dying date me but ....

But you are dating me , he interrupted. 

What ?

That's what they all think isn't it ? He chuckled.

Whatever !

Thankfully I had my bag which I brought daily at school for practice . I opened the bag and saw : a water bottle , latest fashion magazine , my music player .

I took out my music player , connected my ear phones and was listening .

As I was listening , he suddenly pulled off my phones .

Do you have a cellphone?  He asked

Stupid , if I had wouldn't I have contacted anyone uptil now ? I replied annoyed.

Damn , mine is out of battery . I should have charged it . Ahhhh I was lazy but only if I knew we would be like this....he muttered .

As expected  ! I rolled my eyes.

I again began to listen plucking in earphones.

After while , he again pulled off my earphone . What ? I asked annoyed.

Listening to SHINee ? He grinned.

No way , my playlist is way better ...I lied.

Come On , don't lie I know your music player had a separate playlist for SHINee.

How did you know ? You never touched it .

Actually I did...ummm that night remember when you forgot this bag in my car when I was dropping you ...he said naughtily.

You said you didn't even touched my bag . I glared at him .

Yeah I know I said that but ...I lied . He grinned.

What ? Y aaahhh how dare you ? How can you just peek into a girl's bag ? Don't you have any manners ? I yelled.

Why can't I ? What's in a girl's bag that I can't see ? He laughed . And yeah those girls in those magazines were stunning.He smirked.

Yaaahhh I again shouted and was about to punch him but suddenly the truck stopped with a huge jerk and I fell on him losing control . But that was not the worst,  worst thing was when I realized I was on top of him and my lips touched his soft milky white skin.....What did I just utter ? God I mean it touched his dirty awful cheek. Yuck !

I was stunned and my mind was frozen by the shock. I just kept my eyes tightly closed and be in that position waiting for him to move but he didn't probably he was waiting for me.

We were in that weirdest position when the truck driver lowered the metal bar and shouted WHAT IS THIS ? WHO ARE YOU ?WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ? 

We immediately stood up and looked away. I don't know about that stupid but I was madly blushing and felt like dying.
Avoiding his eyes contact I looked at the driver ; he was a man of probably age forty . I smiled at him and said Please help us !

---------------------------------------

Really ? Is that the truth ?  I don't think so after  What I saw in the truck . I think you ran away from home to marry each other right ? He asked suspiciously

NOOOOO!!! We both shouted .

So really you got in to truck by mistake ? And want me take you back ? He asked

We both nodded. 

Ok fine , since you both came here in my truck so I can drop you back too but the truck will go back after delivering all the fruits which will take time so I will pick you both till 1pm so until then you both have to manage here. And be ready at exact time I cant wait for  you both.

He drove away leaving both of us on the road in a new unknown place , all I knew was the name of this place.

Now what should we so till 1pm ? I asked him .

Why are you asking me ? He replied .

Who else should I ask huh ? It's because of you that I am stuck here.

-----------------------------

Granny's POV

Your majesty .....I glared at my assistant .  Uhh I mean ma'am ...I smiled.

Yes , what is it ?

The Taiwan's biggest charity foundation organizes different programs each year and you are called as representative and guest of honour from Korea .

I know that ...

They also organize a dance competition each year  which is quite vast so this time they asked you to be the guest of honour for it . What should I reply ?

Ohh these things ...I don't like. It all reminds of grandsons . Thankfully they are not doing this now and are doing what I want them to do.

Tell them I will join them as it'll be a bad attitude and against the mannars if I refuse it no matter how much I want to.

And I can also give a surprise visit to my baby  Taeminie .

--------------------------------------

 

Sorry for such late updates ~

How was this part ? Will they even be able to go back or not ? And what was that about granny ?..... Keep reading please.

Thank you so much !

Keep voting and commenting!  :)

Bye bye ! I'll update soon .....

FlaMinGirl ♡