3 days

Be SHINee Princess

Key ignored Parkhyu who just kept beating his door . He sighed and lied on his bed . I don't know what should I do ? And this stupid is just making my life so difficult. He closed his eyes ; still listening the loud beats on the door.

After few minutes the loud noises stopped. Key wondered why suddenly she stop knocking I mean beating the door ? Did she went back ? But she said she can't due to her mother...so..OMG did something happened to her ? Key suddenly opened his eyes widely and ran towards the door .

He opened the door and looked outside there was no one ...ummm did she really went back ? Key scratched his head and looked around  then went back inside.

It's good that she is gone I don't want to see her she has made my life difficult  enough Key murmured . He went to change in washroom .

After awhile Key came back from the washroom and went towards a table where he left his stuff. He took out the pills he took before going to bed and swallowed them .

Aaahhh today was a tiring day and I don't know what will happen tomorrow Key sighed and turned to go to bed but he stopped and again looked at the table

Didn't I left a packet of biscuits here on this table ? And when did I even opened this bottle of mineral water ? Strange Key wondered but then ignored it and went to sleep .

Aahh I am so sleepy Key uttered as he turned off the lights and covered himself by the warm blanket.

Parkhyu's POV

I kept beating the door but that Mr.Arrogant he just ignored me. Think Parkhyu think you have to do something to stay here bcuz you can't go home. Aaaiiisshh what should I do ?

I got an evil idea , I have no other choice so forgive me Key but it's better sharing your room than sleeping on streets. 

I stopped beating the door and hide myself behind a couch at the hotel corridor. 

As I expected  Key came out to check where did I suddenly go ? He is a sweetheart thou I mean he always helps me I smiled as he looked around for me.

As he was looking around I slowly crawled inside his room , behind his back . I quickly hid under the bed. He went to washroom so I came out .

I was hungry and there were some biscuits on the table so I munched some yummy cookies and drank water . Ahh feeling better now my empty tummy  was killing me I murmured and hid under the bed again.

I was so sleepy , my eyelids were just getting close no matter how much I want to open them. I slept lying under the bed for awhile but then I feel suffocated so I came out . It was so dark I couldn't see anything . I just lied down on the bed , pulled the blanket and slept.

Key's POV

While sleeping I suddenly felt cold so I pulled my blanket to cover myself . After awhile I again felt cold so I again pulled blanket over myself. What's happening ? Why my blanket keeps falling off ?  I wondered still sleepy .

Again I felt cold and this time I  sat up to see why my blanket keeps falling off ?

I pulled the blanket but it was stuck as if someone is tightly holding on to it.

Huh ? What's happening ? I murmured while rubbing my sleepy eyes. I opened the lamp to see what's happening .

Aaahhh!! I shrieked when I saw Parkhyu sleeping next to me.

Am I dreaming ? Aahh I don't want to see her face even in my dreams . What a weird nightmare that this Crazy girl is with me .

I kept staring at her face and tilted my head in confusion that Is she the same girl ? She looks so different,  so beautiful : her smiling eyes , small nose , chubby cheeks , cherry lips ....WOOOOWWW what a sight .

I was lost when Parkhyu  uttered ...Please Key .

I grinned at her words . I have really gone crazy . What a weird dream I chuckled and lied down on the bed again , closed the lamp and slept.

I was deep in my sleep when I suddenly felt pain in my back as someone kicked really hard.

OUCH ! I shouted and sat up. Then I realized that PARKHYU WAS NOT A DREAM ! AAHHHHH ! I yelled which made her awaken. I immediately opened the lights

Huh? Why are you shouting ? Parkhyu uttered rubbing her eyes and blinking bcuz light .

What the hell are you doing here ? And how did you get in my room ? What type of girl are you huh? How can you just sneak into a guy's not only room but bed ?

Uhhh ... what are you saying ? Parkhyu was so sleepy she didn't even know what is going on . She just scratched her hair few times , then again lied down on the bed.

Aaaaahhhh ! Wake up ! And answer me damn it .

Parkhyu sighed as she sat up , tried opened her eyes properly and Said Please please Let me sleep I will answer tomorrow . It's better sharing your room then sleeping on street .

Ohhh God what should I  do with this problematic idiot . Fine I can't kick you out in the middle of night but you have to sleep on the ....and even before I could finish what I was saying she was already snoring on the bed.

I shook my head and smiled . Sleep tight crazy girl I murmured.

In the morning...

I was sleeping but very uncomfortable as if there is a heavy load on me. I couldn't breath properly. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that Parkhyu's both heavy legs were on my poor neck .

I choked and couldn't even move . I tried to shout but no words came out of my mouth. I tried pushing her but Oh God she is so heavy. What should I do ? I again choked ; I can't breath , I am going to die.

Just then Parkhyu turned and folded her legs in her sleep.

Aahhhaaa ! Finally I can breath . I took a deep breath and stood up from the bed.

I looked at that sleeping stupid and uttered while rubbing my neck  YOU ARE VERY DANGEROUS! 

Just as I was about to go towards the bathroom there was loud beating on the door .

Huh ? Who is there ? I muttered and went towards the door. I looked through the hole .

GGGGG....GGGGrr.....GGGGG rraa...GRANNY !!!!  AAAHHHHHHHH ! SHE IS HERE ALREADY ! OMG ! OMG !  What should I do ? Aaaahhh and this idiot she is sleeping here .If Granny see her in my room then she would never believe me if I say that we are not married.

Ooh God I jumped and ran to Parkhyu.

WAKE UP !! COME ON HURRY UP !! GET UP !! I shouted but she was just dead . She didn't even moved an inch.

I ran in the whole room shouting Parkhyu ! Parkhyu ! Plz I beg u wake up ! And then I heard Granny scolding Kibumah why are you not opening ? Are you trying to ignore me ?

I got goosebumps after hearing Granny's angry voice.

I had to wake Parkhyu up by hook or crock so I took the water bottle and emptied it on her face.

She immediately sat up all wet and was about to angrily shout but I covered . 

The bed was even wet and when Parkhyu pushed me as I was covering we fell on bed and my shirt also got wet.

I don't know why suddenly my heart fluttered when I saw her wet hair and face .

I gulped my saliva and just kept staring at her deep brown eyes. She was again about to shout but I covered and said ssshhhhh don't say anything.

Then there was another angry scold of Granny shouting outside.

We immediately stood up ; both wet. I could see her red tomato cheeks which looked so cute but I looked away .

Suddenly she said OMG ! I looked at her . Her eyes were widened as she pointed at my face.

Huh ? What ? I uttered

But before she could say anything else I ignored her and dragged her behind the curtains and hid her their .

Just hide there

After hiding Parkhyu I went to open the door.

As soon as the door opened , Granny pushed me to side and rushed in shouting where ? Where is that girl ?

What girl ? Granny there is no girl? There is some misunderstanding I said innocently. 

Granny turned towards me and when she saw my face she almost lost concious.

Granny are you ok ? I worryingly asked.

Where is she Kibum ? She glared at me which gave me shivers all over my body.

Girl ? There is no...and even before I could finish my sentence Granny dragged me towards the mirror and said stop lying . If there is no girl then what's this LIPSTICK MARK doing on your cheek ?

I was stunned and I just kept glaring at the mirror. That's impossible ...it's...how can ...when...I gulped my salive and looked at Granny.

Just when I was trying my level best to give an excuse to that mark Parkhyu's mother entered the room smiling and she asked me where is Parkhyu ? Ohhh you look so cute with that mark she laughed.

Son-in-law where is Parkhyu ?

I wanted to cry ..no I wanted to run away ...no I WANTED TO DIE in that situation. I gulped my salive and before I could answer her Granny walked to her and said Parkhyu ? Who is she ? And if you are calling him son-in-law then your daughter ...

Parkhyu's mom nodded yes Parkhyu is my daughter and his  wife .

These words caught me like bullets shot  from a gun. I was frozen in my position.

I am his Granny but where is your daughter ? Granny asked glaring at me.

Parkhyu walked out from behind the curtains and said I am here. But mom what are you doing here ? Why didn't you tell me you are coming ?

I wanted to surprise you guyz but I think me and Key's Granny came at wrong timing after looking at you both wet and his mark I understand newlyweds need their own time, Parkhyu's mother giggled.

I looked at Parkhyu who was already looking at me . We blushed and looked away.

So it's even great that Key your Granny is here let's all go together and have fun. Their is an amazing movie  I know so let's all go together to watch Parkhyu's mother happily cheered. Then she looked at Granny and said ma'am why don't you go with me ? Let's wait in the lobby for both of them to get ready and I also have something to talk to you. Parkhyu's mother dragged Granny along with her. Granny didn't said anything and went with her after giving me a fierce look.

As they went out. I immediately looked at Parkhyu ; pointed at my cheek and shouted WHERE DID THIS COME FROM???

I ...I don't know ..Parkhyu stuttered.  What do you mean you don't know ? It's your work isn't it ?

Ummm...well...actually at home I used to sleep with my teady so it's my habit to kiss anything on my side while sleeping.

How dare you kiss me ?

I am sorry ! Parkhyu said looking down.

Key please don't tell Granny the truth until my mom is here. Just for three more days including today and then I will tell your Granny everything myself .

So you want us to be married for three days ? Key asked with a smirk .

I mean FAKE MARRIAGE ! Parkhyu replied.

I don't know what to do...Key sighed.

Then just leave it on me Parkhyu said smiling

Huh ? Yeah right ? Bcuz of you I am in this mess .

By the way how are you going to change ? You don't have your bag. Just then a staff boy came in with a bag and left it in the room.

Here it is Parkhyu replied I asked my sister to give my bag to your friend who delivered it to your hotel .

We both got ready and went to the lobby.

While in the lobby....

Granny's POV

I couldn't believe what just happened ? Did I actually met my grand daughter -in-law ? Ooh God How can Key do this ? He was never like this . I was lost in my thoughts when Parkhyu's mother said ummm I know you wouldn't agree to this marriage .

Even I would  have never agreed if it wasn't Key. I know my daughter is not the best girl Key could have but still they like each other and got married so we should also understand instead getting angry.

Author's POV

Parkhyu and her mother , Key and his Granny all went together to the watch the movie. Key sat between Parkhyu and her mother while Granny sat next Parkhyu's mother .

While watching Parkhyu suddenly giggled to which Key rolled his eyes and slowly said Its a sad scene everyone is crying but you really are a weird person.

I wasn't giggling over the movie , there is something more cute Parkhyu said while pointing at an old couple sitting in front  Parkhyu's seat.

It's bad manner to listen other's conversation Key frowned .

Ohh Key just listen how adorable this old couple is...

Old man : Should we tell our children about our love ?

Old lady  : I am scared what  if your kids won't like me .

Old man : don't worry I love you

Old lady : Stop it...

Old man : you are so pretty

Old lady : You are also handsome

Hahahahaha Key laughed . Sshhh why are you laughing so loudly they would be disturbed Parkhyu smacked Key's head.

OMG I can't believe they are having affair. Hahaha they should have at least see their age Key slowly said trying to control his laughter.

What do you know about love ? It's independent of age so just shut up and don't you dare laugh on them again Parkhyu said.

The movies ended and now Parkhyu's mom took Key , Pakhyu and Granny to a shopping centre.

Key and Parkhyu , you both can go together while me and Key's Granny will enjoy shopping together .

Key knew that his Granny loved shopping like him so it would help calming down her anger so he immediately agreed.

Key and Parkhyu went to shop together.

Key how is this dress ? Parkhyu showed a pink dress to Key .

Why are you asking me ? I am not your real husband.

I know but can't you even give suggestions?  My sister told me that you are helping your friend with his Fashion shop as you have a good Fashion sense so just prove it. Get me the most Fashionable outfit , shoes,  accessories and everything. Let's see all those things I heard about you were just fake or truth.

Huh ? Can't you tell by looking at my perfect attire ? Key rolled his eyes and said in his attitude.

Hahaha Key I love your CONFIDENCE !! Never seen such a man like you Parkhyu replied giving Key thumbs up.

Fine if that's what you want I will prove it to you.My Fashion sense is beyond your dreams girl Key grinned

He took out a bundle of dresses and gave all to Parkhyu to try them on. Finally the one Key likes she bought it.

Then to sandals shop.

OMG Key are you even serious ? You want me to wear these 6 inch heels?

Yes ! Key nodded

But...Parkhyu stuttered

No but and no if I said this so this one .

Parkhyu sighed.

Key bought an extremely beautiful pearl bracelet .

When the payment was done the shopkeeper lady gave key two boxes and said here are your bracelet and pendant sir.

No we didn't bought a pendant Key said but Parkhyu interrupted  I bought it and she took pendant   box and placed  it in her purse.

Now we bought everything.  Now it's time to get them on to see how it all look together . It will give the proof of my Fashion sense.

But it's not complete without make up. Come with me... Key dragged Parkhyu to a beauty saloon in that mall .

Key waited anxiously as Parkhyu was getting ready. 

Parkhyu looked beautiful and just perfect . Everything suited so much with each other.

Parkhyu came towards Key who just can't take  his eyes off her with his mouth open. Stop drooling Key , Parkhyu chuckled .

Huh? Ohhh yeah I was just....Key blushed and looked away.

Sir I did her make up and hairstyle just like you told us. At first I thought this look won't suit her but it looks perfect You have a good Fashion and style sense I must say The lady at the saloon said to which Key proudly looked at Parkhyu and uttered SO I PROVED IT !

Parkhyu smiled and nodded.

Your sister is so pretty , another stylist said to Key .

What ? Nooo!  She is my WIFE ! Key replied while holding Parkhyu's waist who just laughed .

After the tiring of outing with Parkhyu's mother and Granny , Key and Parkhyu same back to hotel.

Granny went to stay with her sister who lived in London while Parkhyu's mother went back to her sister's house.

At the hotel...

When Key and Parkhyu entered the hotel Key's friend was waiting for him .

Parkhyu went up to the room while Key talked with his friend at the lobby.

Key Parkhyu's sister know everything about the marriage and all so she wanted to talk to you , his friend said and called his girlfriend .

Here key talk to her. Key took the phone ...

Parkhyu's Sister:

You know that I know everything right ?

I am her elder sister and I really love her  so I am worried about her so that's why I wanted to say that I know she is crazy and bcuz of her even you are suffering I am sorry for that but please she is staying with you as she can't stay with me bcuz of mom so ...I trust you but ...What I want to say is ...

Key : I understand everything.  You can trust me . I will take care of your sister although she is too crazy to handle. Please don't worry .

Parkhyu's Sister : I am so relieved.  Thank you so much.

Key gave his friend the phone back.

She is like my sister too so please take care of her until their mother goes back his friend said .

Key just smiled and nodded.

Key went back to his room .

You are not sleeping on the bed. Your can sleep on the floor. I'll ask the hotel staff for extra sheets and blankets Key said

Key there is no need for that. I trust you. Parkhyu smiled

Huh? You think it's bcuz of me? No it's bcuz I don't trust you ...you can kick ,kiss and even can murder me while sleeping . You don't know how much you are dangerous . So it's my command that you are sleeping on floor .

Fine I'll sleep anywhere as long as you don't kick me out of the room and you helped me so much so I should do as you say.

Hmm good for you Key muttered.

Then there was a knock on the door .Parkhyu opened the door and asked the staff boy to keep the stuff inside .

As staff member came inside Parkhyu winked at Key and shouted YEOBO I AM REALLY ANGRY WITH YOU ! TONIGHT I AM NOT SLEEPING WITH YOU !

when the staff boy went out of the room and closed the door. Key looked at Parkhyu amazed and said What was that ??

Well the hotel people should think we are married right ?

Key laughed and shook his head. You are unbelievable Parkhyu.

The next morning.....

Key's POV

I felt cramps ..aaahhh my back its so stiff . I sat up and tried to rub my back when I realized that I was sleeping on bare cold floor . I angrily stood up and saw that Miss sleeping beauty Parkhyu was sleeping comfortably on my bed under those warm blankets while I was just frozen their lying on the floor .

I pushed her from the bed so she fell down Ooowww ! She uttered and stood up .

What ? She asked rubbing her eyes.

You kicked me down from my bed and slept on the bed I angrily replied.

Ohh really ? I am sorry Parkhyu apologized , yawned and again lied on bed.

Parkhyu's mom called but Parkhyu was dead in her sleep so I received it .

Mom : Oh Key you ?

Key : She is sleeping

Mom : ohh I just wanted to tell that today we all are going to have lunch together.

Key : ok * sigh*

----------------------

At the restaurant...

Parkhyu's mother and Granny were chatting .

While having lunch I was just thinking that why uptill now Granny didn't said anything she just gave me dead glares . May be bcuz she didn't get the chance to talk to me ; it's good I hope we couldnt talk until Parkhyu tells Granny the truth after her mother goes back .

Suddenly I saw her giggling and looking on right so I also looked in that direction . She was looking at a couple .

Parkhyu stop staring at them . Don't you have any manners ?

Key look at that couple ...he is proposing awww how adorable.

I looked at the couple and I couldn't stop my laugh . Hahahaha ! How can he propose to that FATTY ? Just look at her ! I bet he is just playing.

Parkhyu kicked on my leg from under the table and said shut up ! Only people like you can be so judgemental.  Love is blind .

Whatever !

That whole day we just went to random places like art galleries,  museums, parks etc

Parkhyu's mother gave Granny nice company and I know my cute loving Granny likes outings .

I won't deny even I enjoyed how that stupid made paintings worth million dollars so funny by her imagination .

At skateboard park we did skate boarding. She was so clumsy that I had to hold her hand all the time. That stupid , she made me fall too and everyone around there laughed at us and that young boy even took our photos when we fall over each other. I took the photo from him before Parkhyu could know about it .

At the measusum  she was so involved in the historical things she didn't even looked at me.

I took her hand and dragged her out .

You would break anything in there so it's better for u to just stay out with me. While we were waiting for Granny and Parkhyu's mom  outside  the museum in the garden she took a flower and tucked  it on my ear.

Aigoo so pretty she clapped while I chuckled and said Yaaahhhh what are you doing ? Keep that tacky flower away from me .  She pouted.

The whole day I didn't get bored and the day passed so fast that I didn't even realized which was actually not I expected.

And here again we are going back to hotel in our hotel's lemo . She is sleeping and her head is on my shoulder .

Why am I suddenly feeling hot ?

I pushed her head away .

At the hotel....

I will sleep on the couch and you will on the bed .

But Key it's ok I can sleep on the couch . Parkhyu uttered smiling.

I didn't let you sleep on couch before bcuz you become a freakin wrestler when you sleep and this couch can't handle that so it's better you sleep on bed bcuz if I sleep on bed you will just kick me down .

Ok I got it Parkhyu nodded.

Next morning ...

Finally it was the third day ;the last day I had to bear this crazy stupid girl and her over excited mom.

When I woke up ; Parkhyu was already ready and was having breakfast. Did I slept for that long? I checked my phone.

Ohh it's too late. Yaaahhh why didn't you woke me up ?

You looked so funny while sleeping that I didn't want to wake u up Parkhyu chuckled as she took a bite of toast sitting on the chair by the table.

Huh ? Funny ? What do you mean ? I frowned

She wiped her hands by the handkerchief and showed me her phone.

See I took your pix hahaha your were mumbling and making so many funny expression. What exactly were you watching in your dream ? She laughed

What ? This is not me ! This can't be...OMG this is so embarrassing.  How dare you took those photos ? Don't you know I am celebrity ? My image will be ruined if this ever got leaked ...OHHHH NO NO NO !! DELETE THIS !

Never ! She shouted and began to run in the room.

Yaaaahhh ! I said give me the phone . I said delete it . I chased after her.

We ran and jumped in the whole room until we both got tired and lied on the bed breathing heavily.

I looked at her and turned to her side. She froze at her position staring at me. I moved closer. I could see the nervousness and blush on her face. She gulped her saliva. I held  her one arm by my one hand and immediately snatched the phone from her other hand and ran away laughing.

She sat up sweating badly.

I deleted my pix but in gallery I saw some more pix of me : stage pics , photo shoot pics and some ...Ohh when did she took this photo. I ignored all the pics and just deleted the sleeping pics.

It  was awkward between us for the first time since we met .

Uhh did your mother said anything about what we would be doing today ?

Huh ? Ohh I ...I don't know.. Parkhyu stuttered.

I changed and got ready too.

Parkhyu's mom called and told us that today she has something to do so she can't be with us instead she told us to go on a long drive at the country side.

Mom it's ok if you can't come ... we don't need to go their Parkhyu replied to her mom .

No Parkhyu it's my order you both have to go. I have made all the arrangements for the car , food  and everything .The car is waiting for you both at the hotel Parking .

Parkhyu ended the call and told me what her mother said.

Let's go ...it'll be fun and  refreshing I said and smiled.

Ummm we can just lie that we went its no big deal so don't worry,Parkhyu muttered looking down

I said we are going and that's final.

We went on a long drive in an open  car.

It felt amazing driving on long empty roads and passing my beautiful meadows and fields .

I looked at Parkhyu who was lost in her thoughts. The strong wind ruffled her long wavey hair. I smiled and looked at the mirror .

Ohh even my hair is messed up so  I settled my hair .

We stopped near a beautiful lake . We sat  at the edge of the lake on two big boulders.

The rushing sound of the water as the waves broke  hitting the boulders were soothing . It was really refreshing. We both didn't said anything and just enjoyed .

We ate sitting on the meadows .

I have never experience such natural beauty Parkhyu uttered as she stood up and strolled over .

I have been to many places but nothing compares to this comfort . I would have never tried coming here at a country side . Thanks to you I experienced it.

It's first time you are thanking me for something Parkhyu smiled

Really ? Didn't I thank you for making my life so risky? Key sarcastically uttered

Parkhyu pouted .

I have made some really crazy , fun and happy memories with you I won't forget that .

Oh yeah I almost forgot we have to end this all tomorrow Parkhyu said slowly .

Hmmm tomorrow....

This third day also came to an end but why am I feeling depressed and sad   I should be excited that from tomorrow I am back to my bachelor's life.

Today Parkhyu really got tired that when she slept in the car I had to piggy back her to the hotel room .

I laid her down on the bed , took off her shoes , opened her pony tail and covered her with the blanket.

I sat beside her and stared at her face . I tucked her hair behind her ears and caressed her cheeks but then I realized what am I doing ? I frowned at my behavior and stood up .

I changed and slept on the couch.

Next morning ....

I woke up and saw Parkhyu was not on the bed. I looked around in the room and she was no where.

Did she went away already ? I felt anxious  that how can she just go like that ?

But then she walked out of the bathroom with wet hair which looked so attractive that I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Ohh you woke up ? It's good bcuz we have to go meet mom at the airport before she goes back. Her flight is in an hour so hurry up get ready.

Huh ? Oh yeah I muttered and walked towards the bathroom but when I walked passed her OMG that fragrance will drive me crazy I said to my self but then I realized that this...this fragrance...it's my ..

Yaaaaahhhh how dare you use my shampoo ?

Sorry ! I just used a little .

Never ! Never  do this again.No one can use my things unless I allow them .

Ok I got it.

Good !

I walked in the bathroom.

At the airport we said bye to her mom .She hugged us . Parkhyu told her mom not to tell about the marriage to anyone as it will harm me so she agreed .

After  she was gone, Parkhyu and I were sitting at the airport  cafeteria.

I have already sent a letter to your Granny. In which I have written everything about my lie and how I dragged you in it but still you helped me. I hope she forgives me. You don't need to worry she won't say anything to you.

Hmmm I nodded but Parkhyu what about you ? What will happen when your mother will find out the truth ?

I lied bcuz I wanted to stay here for a while with my sister so when I will go back I will eventually tell her the truth.

Won't she be angry ?

Yes ! Ofcourse she will be angry but what else she can do ? I am her daughter she can't just throw me out of the house Parkhyu chuckled

I shook my head and chuckled too. So is this our last meeting ?

She nodded and smiled.Thank you so much Key. You always helped me .I made you suffer a lot sorry for that. I will always remember you as ....hmmmm..FRIEND!

We hugged for the last time and were headed towards our opposite separate paths.

Granny understood what Parkhyu wanted to tell her in the letter and forgave her but she kept asking me this question for which I had no answer.

Kibumm you really didnt liked her ? Was that all just a lie ?

Granny went back to Korea. She was disappointed and worried that would  I be able to my princess ?

After the work with which I had to help my friend was finished. I went to MACAO from London .

2 months later.....

It was late at night and I was at a coffee shop. There was only a couple sitting on the front table other than me sitting on the last table.

There are a lot of beautiful ladies in Macao. I will find a girl hopefully in a month I sighed and drank my coffee.

Suddenly there was a squeak sound of door opening of the shop and a loud noise as if someone angrily closed it after entering.

I glanced and saw a girl entering. She went to the couple sitting in the front and slapped the boy which startled me.

How can you cheat on me ? What is  in her that you left me for her ? That girl shouted at the guy crying but then that boy also shouted JUST LOOK AT YOUR SELF ! WHO WILL LIKE A GIRL LIKE YOU ? JUST GET LOST !

Author's POV

That girl cried and was about to go out when Key stood up , went to her and said hey ! Pretty girl wanna go out with me ? She was stunned at Key's sudden proposal. She didn't said anything so Key smiled and dragged her out of the shop while that boy just frowned at Key .

When they came out Key let go of her hand and said I am sorry but you should not let that stupid guy say whatever he want. And he really don't deserve those tears so don't cry.

That girl smiled and said Thank you. Wanna take a walk to the park ? She said

While they were walking Key said my name is Kim Kibum you can  call me Key .

Hello Key ! My name is PARKHYU !

Huh? What ? Really ? Key asked surprised

Why ? Anything wrong ?

No , it just reminded me if someone Key chuckled

Wife ?

Ummm no ! 

Girlfriend? 

No !

Friend ?

Ummm not specifically

Eehh ? Then ?

Stupid crazy idiot ! That's all Key laughed.

I don't know who she is to you but I only know she makes your face glow and blush it looks cute.

It was just past. I will never meet her again.

I am curious . Can you tell me more ?

As they sat on the bench in the park Key told her the whole THREE DAYS story of fake marriage.

Hahaha I can't believe it . Is she that problematic ?

You can't even think ..Key chuckles

So there is no chance of you both getting together ever ?

I don't think so..Key replied

So ...Would you date me ? Uptill now how much I understand you is that you are so helpful , caring , loving , good looking and well I am nothing in front of you but still I am just asking although I know your answer.

Key was stunned at first but then he nodded.

She couldn't believe it . Aaahhh thank you so much don't worry I will do just as you say. I will try my best.

2 weeks later ....

Key was talking to his Granny on call.

Granny : Key it's only a week left from the three months duration that I gave you all to find the princess .

Key : I have the girl Granny . Don't worry .

Granny : let's see...but Kibum I still think that Parkhyu ...London...it was all lie?

Key : Granny I have told you thousandth time forget that.

Granny : * sigh * bye take care !

Why can't Granny forget her ? I sighed.

Today me and my girlfriend Parkhyu are going to Korea.

At the Korean airport....

Parkhyu was drinking flavoured milk but it fell on Key's jacket. Ohhh sorry Key !

It's ok you just wait here I will be back Key said and by mistake went to ladies washroom to clean up .

He cleaned it up and was heading out when ...

Aaaaahhhhh I am locked ! Anyone there ? Please help me!

Key was so shocked that how can this happen AGAIN  ?

He was so shocked that no words came out of his mouth. He just tries to recognize the voice which actually looked FAMILIAR! 

Key got goosebumps. He slowly stuttered...Who ?

And after that there was no voice from the person locked as if whoever was it just lost all the words

Key gulped his saliva and pushed the door with his strength and said it's locked from inside try to pull it.

After a while when the door opened. Key was speechless bcuz it was no one else but that same PARKHYU whom he met just in this same place three months ago.

Parkhyu ignored her and walked out. Key followed her and called her but she ignored.

Key kept following until she was about to move out where her mother was waiting with a banner in her hand.

KEY AND PARKHYU my son-in-law and daughter ! WELCOME BACK !

Key was shocked . She didn't told her mom uptill now ? He murmured and held Parkhyu's wrist tight and dragged her at a side as she was ignoring him.

Why didn't you tell her ? She is  waiting for us ? And you are coming home now ? You said it'll be a while is it that long ? And what are going to say ?

Parkhyu just looked down as Key nagged and shouted angrily. After he was done Parkhyu was moving away with tears in her eyes without saying anything.

Key pulled her back and said answer me Parkhyu !

She began to cry more and fell down saying I am sorry I couldn't tell mom the truth she was so happy and I was so happy that I kept imagining our fake marriage is real one and you will comeback one day. I stayed in London and kept going to the places we went together and enjoy the memories.

I didn't wanted to forget you so I took the pix that you saw on my phone I thought you will ask about it and then I will tell you that I don't want to forget you but you just ignored and I knew I am nothing in front of your perfect life .

Idiot ! Stupid ! Why didn't you tell me ? I was so dum that the more  I try to forget you  the more you come into my mind. I left London to forget you , I dated to forget you but still when I sleep this freakin pic haunts me and I can't sleep if I don't see it once in a day .

Key showed her the pic he took from the boy in the skate board park.

Key immediately kissed her and hugged .

Parkhyu looked into Key's eyes so he said I CAN'T FORGET YOU EVER ! Those three days just changed my life. I thought that it was only me who has different feelings so I kept them to myself and left to forget you but I failed.

Key's girlfriend Parkhyu's POV

I was waiting for Key but it was so long he was gone so I went to look for him . I saw him coming out but he was looking very different I have never seen him this worried . He was following someone so I followed him .

I saw the girl he was following and even I  heard their conversation .

They were hugging when I went towards them as soon as Key saw me he broke the hug and put his hands on his cheeks .

I ...I am not cheating on you . Please don't slap me Please I can explain Key uttered scared.

I ignored him and looked  towards the girl who I suppose was that Parkhyu whom Key told me about.

You found him just at the right time. Hello I am PARKHYU Key's girlfriend .

She frowned and said my name is also Parkhyu and I am...I am...Key's...

Wife ? I grinned

Huh ? What ? She uttered surprised

I know everything and you know what he really like only you. I tried my best to love him so much that he forgets you but the glow the blush the happiness the love I can see in his eyes after meeting you I have never seen it before.

Then I looked at him and said Key I wish I could be the Parkhyu who is your real princess. But I guess I am not that lucky...I am really thankful for the last few weeks you tried to be my boyfriend even though it was really hard for you.

You both can go on ...I'll take the next flight back to MACAO .

Stay here for awhile ...You can be our guest Key smiled

Ohhh Key stop it or else I am not going and staying here forever as your girlfriend .

Just kidding , I should go back.

Fine , but do call me whenever you need anything. Take care.

I waved and smiled at them as they went out .

Author's POV

 

How are we going to tell her the truth ? I am scared ..Key uttered .

Ummm Key ...there is a PROBLEM !

what ??? Aaahhh what is it now ? I am really scared of your problems Parkhyu.

It's nothing so big...just that..Ummm Parkhyu stutterd.

What ? Parkhyu say it now

Parkhyu closed her eyes and within a breath said Actually as you know I wanted to stay at London longer and mom was constantly asking me to come here with you so that she can do our proper wedding. I didn't know what to say ?? I had to give some excuse to stay there so I told her ....I can't travel bcuz I.....I.... I AM EXPECTING !

Key fainted then and there.

Aaahhh Key what happened ? Key are you ok ? I am sorry !

----------------------------

Hey readers ! How was key's problematic  lovestory ? Was it fun ?

So let's see who is next after Key to find his princess ...

Ohhh Granny you here ? Where is SHINee ?

Why do you dislike me so much Author ?

No no ! It's an honour to have you here...

Today specially I am here to say that

Do VOTE and COMMENTS!  It's my order !

I am excited too see all my five Grand daughter -in-laws  , are you all too ?

Keep reading !

Bye ! And I am telling the readers if this Author and SHINee do anything wrong tell me ok