successful plans

Be SHINee Princess

It was the next game and as usual Minho and Hannah were sitting together . This time Hannah was more nervous and didn't cheered much while Minho was energetic and cheerful .

The game took a lot of twist and turns with Dynamics and Red bulls fighting competitively .

Red bulls finally managed to do a score and took lead .

The weather which was not so good since morning  got really harsh and unexpectedly it began to rain heavily .

Everybody in the stadium  began to run here and there to get shelter  and there was a chaos. Minho too ran outside the stadium and immediately got in his car . His jacket was wet but thankfully it wasn't that badly soaked.

Aaahhhh why suddenly this rain ? It ruined the whole game I wonder what will be the decision for the result of  this match . Minho sighed and started the car . After a few minutes of driving he realized that what about Hannah ? He just ran out of there without even looking for her .

Who cares , she is not the type to just sit their and cry Minho murmured to himself and continued to drive . Again after a few minutes ...

But what if she got into some trouble ? She is a girl thou ...and the weather is really bad and it doesn't look like it's going to be better soon .

But why am I thinking for her ? She is nothing to me ...just  an unwanted trainee who is just a headache .

Minho kept trying to make himself understand that he doesn't need to go look for her but in the end he failed and he took a u-turn back to the stadium . 

When he got there , the sight was the one that Minho might never forget in his life.

And I thought she might be in trouble....

Minho chuckled when he saw Hannah across the street in front of the stadium .

There were some high school students who came to watch the game. Their van got stuck in muddy water and needed a push to start .

There were  few men  trying to push the van and along with them was Hannah giving her full strength as if she is a wonder women .

Minho shook his head and went to Hannah. 

Need a hand ? He asked .

Go away or your handsome face might be dirty Hannah shouted.

Minho pulled her arm and moved her away and instead of her he pushed the van along with other people.

Finally the van moved and started . The students thanked them and van drove away.

Thank you , Hannah said to Minho. 

You really think you are a wonder  girl right ? Minho asked .

Hannah chuckled .

All the people were gone , stadium and the street was almost empty . The rain got heavier ; they couldn't even see anything.

Minho and Hannah ran in the stadium  for shelter . The sports room where the the stuff and goods were kept was the only room opened so they went there.

They both were really soaked up in water and it was dripping all over the place making a puddle at the feets.

There were many lockers in that room . Two large benches , there were light bulbs but only two of them were on .

The window was opened due to which the wind along with rain was entering room giving shivers and chills to Minho and Hannah .

Hannah went to shut the window while Minho sat on the bench . He forgot his phone in car and it was impossible get  it now.

Do you have a water proof phone ? Minho asked .

Hannah nodded . That's good Minho smiled. No it's not Hannah interrupted bcuz my hand phone fell off I don't know where.

What should we do now ? We can't even contact anyone Minho sighed .

Hmmm Daddy must be worried Hannah hummed looking down .

Oohhhh it's too wet Minho uttered and took off his jacket.

Yaahhh stopped staring at me Minho smirked.

What ? I wasn't , Hannah looked away .

You were...Minho grinned 

I wasn't ...Hannah replied .

Yes you were.. Minho uttered in a flirty tone.

No ! And please this is really not a good condition for you to flirt so stop it.

Ok fine ! Minho said and went to look for something to wear in the lockers .

He found two white shirts. He wore one of the shirt and gave the other to Hannah .

Hannah's eyesbrows were almost reaching the end of her forehead when she looked at Minho like ' Do I really need to say that you need to go out '

What ? Minho uttered  innocently

Get out ! Hannah shouted.

Why ?? Minho chuckled.

Hannah just pushed him out and got changed.

After a moment Minho came in without warning but Hannah was already done.

Yaaahhhh !! How can you just come in like that ? You ert ! Hannah yelled .

I came in  after you changed Minho replied .

How did you know I was done ? Huh ? Hannah again shouted.

Obviously  I knew ....after all I was LOOKING after you ...

WHAAAAAATTTTTTTT ???????

Hannah shouted and  punched Minho but he dodged her and laughed I would rather prefer looking at a Tree than you so don't worry...hahaha he laughed again naughtily .

Are you playing with me ? Hannah asked annoyed. 

Just taking a sweet revenge....Minho uttered.

Hannah shook her head angrily as she sat down on the bench and tried to dry her wet hair.

Minho who was just playing with her a while ago just got lost at the scene of Hannah's wet hair coming on her face , her face still had water droplets all over her forehead , eyes  , cheeks , nose and..... and ....Minho shook his head and sat down on the other bench in front.

Hannah looked at him and said out of now here that you think I could be kidnapped ? Do you really believe it ?

Honestly I really felt uneasy accepting that after knowing you I mean who could Kidnappe a Wonder girl ? Minho replied

Hannah nodded . You are right no one has the guts to kidnappe me unless I want that

What ? Why would you want that ? Minho asked surpried.

I might be tough from outsise  but I am such a dumb idiot Hannah chuckled.

Minho didnt said anything and just looked at her curiously. 

My trainer .... I liked him... I was crazy for him that when he said my father won't agree to our love so I should run away with him .

I can't believe I did what he said and ran away with him as happily as ever.

You what ? Minho said in disbelief

Yeah you heard it right . He didn't kidnapped me but I went with him deliberately and I found that I am the biggest dumb idiot bcuz he just wanted my money .

He asked money from my dad without me even knowing that.

All I knew was next day I found him taking money from my dad and telling him to take me with him .

So you mean your dad really don't know that you were not kidnapped but went with your own will ?

Hannah nodded ashamed and on the verge of crying. She gulped as she said I know I am the most pathetic daughter anyone could have. I betrayed my own father and he without a second thought came to rescue me .

I went with dad without saying a word.

You mean you just let that man go ? I can't believe it ! Minho shouted angrily.

I .. I ...was not in my right mind as I couldn't came out of the shock that he was such a bustard.

What if  you see him again ? Now ?

I would give every possible torture and kill him with my own hands. Hannah muttered clenching her  wrist in anger.

It was all a year ago and since then I stopped doing sports but then my daddy found you out of nowhere and forcibly made you my trainer.

Hmmm but why are you suddenly telling this to me ? I asked you a lot about this before but you didn't tell me that time so why now ?

I don't know ...Hannah said looking away.

The rain got lighter so Hannah and Minho got out .

Should I drop you ? Minho asked

I'll manage myself Hannah replied but then realized that she lost her car keys and had no other choice but to accept Minho's offer.

Minho chuckled when he saw her following him to his car.

So the score is  equal one won by Red Bulls and one by Dynamics Hannah said cheerfully.

Eehhh ? That's not fair the game couldn't go on bcuz of the rain how can you consider that a defeat for Dynamics Minho frowned and said .

Well that's the rule isn't it ? That in these conditions the team who did the goal first is the winner .

Minho pouted and Hannah smiled.

He dropped her home and an unexpected and heartily smile came on Hannah's father's face when he saw her getting out of Minho's car.

As Hannah got off she frowned  snd asked Are you sure you didn't peeked in ?

Ummm lets see..... did I ? Minho smirked .

Yaaaahhhh !! Hannah shouted and kicked the car.

Ohhh my car might get a dent Minho  laughed.

It was awkward a little between Hannah and Minho the next whole week due to the secrets that Hannah shared without realizing why although they fought like before and tease each other .

The next game was won by Dynamics as expected by everyone.

Don't be so happy Mr. Choi my Red bulls

still have every chance of winning Hannah said .

Is that what people say when their  teams lose ? I never experienced it Minho chuckled .

Hannah just ignored him and walked out of the stadium when the game ended followed by Minho constantly teasing her.

Just then some SHINee fans who found out about Minho being there found him and ran after him .

Minho shouted Run ! and began to run as fast as he could but the shocking thing was he was holding Hannah's hand while running.

Yaahh ! Leave me ! Why are you making  me run ? Hannah kept yelling .

They ran and entered a restaurant to hide.

Hannah breathing heavily kicked Minho's leg and shouted why the hell you  made me run like that ? And are those your fans ? Who are you ?

Okay Okay I'll tell you everything just give me a break Minho sighed in pain.

They took a table . I am a member of Korea's famous band SHINee  and  they were my fans but I don't know how they  found me as SHINee are on vacations for three months. And ....and.. well you won't believe me if I say I am Prince too right ?

I don't care who you are,  Hannah rolled her eyes . But why did you bring me here ?

I didn't brought you here on purpose this was the only closest place where we could hide from them . But I guess it turned out be our first date Minho grinned .

Date ?huh? This might be the last date  of your life Hannah said glaring .

Really ? Then  this should be a memorable one Minho said .

He asked the waiter that can he please not let anymore people come in the restaurant as he want to be alone here . He ordered all the dishes and even asked for wine.

Yaahhhh !! What the hell are you doing ?

Hannah shouted and was about to leave when Minho said to the waiter that one more thing please close the doors so no one can go out.

You are kidding right ? Hannah asked in disbelief.

Calm down ! I know you will kill me after this so atleast let me enjoy the last date of my life.

Hannah shook her head and sat down .

After awhile the few people who were there before them left and only Hannah and Minho were left alone.

The food was served .

Its enough for the whole city , Hannah commented  seeing large amount of food.

It's on me don't worry Minho uttered .

It should be bcuz I would never pay for this so you  better have money Hannah replied.

What if I don't ? Minho chuckled .

Then we can always sell your kidneys Hannah gave an evil smile.

That won't be needed , Minho laughed.

They ate the food as Hannah won't waste the food that has already been served to her especially when it's so yummy.

The restaurant manager saw them as a source of making money so he told the staff to gave them a very nice romantic environment. 

Soft music was played and a waiter asked them to dance after they were done eating.

Hannah was about to refuse but Minho grabbed her hand and brought  her at the centre.

All the staff cheered and clapped while Hannah cursed Minho blushing madly.

You can even blush ? Minho chuckled.

They danced but Hannah purposely kept stepping on Minho's foot but he didn't gave any respond to that and kept dancing .

They sat down after the dance and the pain of Hannah's constant stepping on his foot with heels was visible on his face but he didn't said a word.

Hannah couldnt   control her guilty feeling and yelled why did you made me dance that I had to do that and you have to bear such pain .

Are you feeling guilty ? Minho asked surprised.

Stop talking non sense Hannah said .

Now finally in last they brought Wine which Minho drank non stop.

Stop it ! It's your sixth glass already  Hannah said but Minho was already drunk. He kept on drinking and didn't cared about Hannah's nagging.

Ma'am we are about to close , a waiter said to Hannah which meant that as Minho was already drunken dead so she had to pay . She gave them her credit card and stood up to go .

Y aahh!! Get up we need to go Hannah shouted at Minho .

Huh ? Oh yeah he uttered , stood up and went out  walking unsteadily.

Hannah took her card and followed him .

She called her driver and was about to go when she saw Minho lying on th street drunk.

She sighed and helped him to get up n  get in the car. She took her to the resort and with the help of staff she took her to his room as well.

She made him lie down on the bed , removed his shoes and took off his coat and covered him with the blanket.

Please don't make me repeat my mistake again Hannah uttered as she stood by the bed and stared at sleeping Minho.

--------------------------------

Minho's eyes opened as the rays of sunlight strike his face. Uuggghh Minho uttered having a bad headache. He sat up and was rubbing his eyes while blinking when he saw Hannah sleeping at the end of the bed looking just like She looked last night .

He remembered  all that happened when he got drunk and smiled over the fact that she actually brought him here.

He got up and picked  Hannah up in bridal style and lied her down on the bed properly next to where he was sleeping.

And even in dreams she was cursing Minho which made Minho laugh.

He was about to go to washroom when without any warning or knock with a sudden bang the door of the room opened by Hannah's father .

Hannah too got up by the noise and saw her father . She was panicked to be in front of her father while she was sleeping in Minho's bed .

Her father looked at Minho and said was she with you last night ?

Minho nodded .

Were you both at that restaurant probably on a date ?

Minho nodded .

Did she spend last night with you here ?

Minho shook his head but by the glare of her father he nodded.

Then suddenly the angry face of Hannah's father turned into a pleasing smile as he said YOU BOTH ARE GETTING ENGAGED TOMORROW .

Hannah and Minho both shouted WHAT ?

No ! No  daddy it's not what you think Hannah said as she stood up .

Sir you are getting it totally wrong .

No I don't want to hear anything. You have to take the responsibility Choi Minho after all  its matter of my pride which would turn into disgrace if this engagement didn't happened.  Her father again began to attack us emotionally in which he is an expert .

Hannah knowing that what she had done to her father in past and still kept it a secret has no right to object on whatever he is saying right now so she kept silent which surprised Minho.

Minho suddenly got a call from his Granny. He excused everyone to attend the call .

Granny: yaahhh ! Minho what am I hearing ? You are getting engaged ?

Minho : I can explain Granny.

Granny : I am so excited . Just get everything done nicely . I wish I could come but due to some reasons I cant so  you enjoy and give my lots of love to Hannah .

Minho : but...but..are you not angry ? You dnt even want to know about the girl ? You are fine with me getting officially engaged without any proper royal ceremony ?

Granny : * chuckling * bye love you so much Minho.

Her father even went away to make arrangements for the engagement leaving Minho and Hannah dazed.

Hannah got up and went out too without saying a word or  looking at Minho.

Minho was speechless.

The next day was the ceremony . It was not so big only some of the people they knew and friends . They exchanged the rings and were left alone at the terrace while his father celebrated with everyone. 

Hannah suddenly laughed which startled Minho.

This doesn't even make sense she again laughed.

What ? Will you please stop laughing ? Minho annoyingly said.

How can you let this happen ? It a joke for you ? Will you just let it go ?

Or you really want to have me ? Minho's tone became a little flirty .

I don't know anything probably that's why I am laughing bcuz I really don't know what's going on ? Hannah replied looking down the terrace.

Your father.... Minho said but Hannah interrupted yes my father ; I have never seen him this happy . Did you notice his twinkling eyes ? Hannah said and smiled.

But why ? I mean don't you find it all weird from the starting ? He chasing me just to make me your trainer ? And now when he saw you with me in room instead of getting angry he engaged us and bacame the most happy person on earth

You have a point thou Hannah said thoughtfully. 

I think there is something more that we  both don't know Minho uttered

May be you are right , Hannah agreed.

So are we really engaged ? Minho asked but Hannah just walked away avoiding his eyes.

The next whole week Hannah and Minho were so awkward and embarrassed that they avoided each other . Minho didn't came for training and surprisingly Hannah's father don't mind it anymore.

It was the fourth soccor match between Dynamics and Redbulls.

Minho sat in his usual place but Hannah far from him at the other side .

What's wrong with her ? Why is sitting there ? Minho murmured.  Well it's her choices  why do I care ? He ignored and kept watching the game  .

In the middle of the game a young gentle man sat beside Hannah which was immediately noticed by Minho who kept looking from the corner of his eyes.

Minho bit his lips as he saw Hannah and the boy laughing and cheering for Redbulls who were playing really well that day but Minho probably didn't care who is losing or winning bcuz he hardly concentrate on the game as all his attention was diverted .

Hannah's hair were not tied and freely falling on her shoulders . She felt hot so she tied them up in a pony tail showing her perfect white milky skin and c ollarbones.

Is she really trying to seduce him ? Minho's eyes widened as she saw her .

The game ended with the victory of Red bulls . Now the final game was left which would decide the winner of the series.

Minho couldn't stop himself from walking towards Hannah.

It was fun . I hope we could watch the next game together too . The boy was talking to Hannah when Minho interrupted as he hugged Hannah and said Jagi ! Where were you ? I missed you .

He then turned to the boy still his hands on Hannah's shoulders  and asked sorry ? Did you said anything ?

Before the boy could reply , Minho pecked on Hannah's cheeks .

Hannah was stunned : eyes wide open , face totally red , goosebumps  and electric currents flowing all over her body. She was frozen in her position .

The boy went away awkwardly. 

Minho slowed moved away his hand and retreated as he knew that after whatever he just did any second might be the last one of his life.

Minho gulped his saliva nervously breathing heavily as he prepared himslef for possible deadly injury .

But to his surprise Hannah didn't moved an inch as if she is a statue. Minho took the advantage and ran away.

After awhile when everyone was gone Hannah finally came back to her senses as she slowly touched her cheek.

Frown, smile ,frown , smile that's the mixture of expression that was on her face.

She ran into the ground and kept running as fast as she could. She lied down exhausted .

My heart is like this bcuz I ran right ? Yes bcuz I ran that's right I was running Hannah muttered .

On  the other hand Minho couldn't understand his own actions and behaviour.  He couldn't believe what he did ?

He was in his car when he got a call from Granny.

Granny : hey Minho ! How is Hannah ?

Minho : Goo.... ( suddenly realizes that he never told Granny on engagement and Hannah by himself and he even remembered that last time when Granny called she already knew it before anyone could tell her and ...)

Granny !

Granny : yes my love

Minho : what's going on Granny ? I never told you about Hannah ? Or engagement?   There is something that I don't know

Granny : finally you asked ...I thought you are so dumb that I had to tell your kids that I was the one behind their lovely parents. Hehehe

Minho : eehhh ?? What are you saying Granny ?

Granny : I can't tell you . Go and ask her father . I am busy . Bye .

Minho immediately went to Hannah's father and asked him about what his Granny said.

Waahhh Noona ( older sister )  left everything on me as if she didn't do anything . Hannah's father chuckled and explained that his Granny and him knew each other since their childhood  as they used to be neighbours . When we were young we decided to be each other's siblings as she didnt had any brother and I was the only child so yeah you can say I am like your Granny's younger brother but not the real one.

I came here in Australia and your Granny lived as a queen in Korea .

Months ago when I got to know the news about her grandsons going to find the princesses I searched about all five and realized that your personality is just perfect for my daughter.

I contacted your Granny after such a long time and asked told her about my daughter . She loved the idea of your couple but she couldn't tell you that as she had already told you guys to find your own girl .

Huh ?!? Minho interrupted so that's when you planned to make me Hannah be  together .

Hannah's father nodded . You are right ..right from the starting : I organized the match between both of yours favourite team so you could come here , I made you her trainer as I knew she liked her last one  and when I got the chance I immediately engaged you as I know that my cannot find a better boy than you.

What ? You know about Hannah's secret ? ?Minho was shocked.

What do you think ? I run this huge resort and so many places just like that ? Do you think that I didn't knew when ,with who and why my daughter ran away ? I knew everything but I kept quite and let her do what she wanted to make her realize her mistake .

She is really guilty . She loves you a lot and is afraid to tell you the truth which she think you don't know , Minho said .

I know but I want her to forget all this and be happy forever with you .

Minho blushed . You like her don't you ? Tell me tell me ! I am relieved . Hannah's father said smiling cheekily.

So you don't want her to know that you know  ?

What the use of making her embarrassed when I knows she realized and is guilty .

Next day Minho  called Hannah but she didn't received .

Is she really just going to be like that? What should I do ?

Wait ! What will I say if she received ? I don't know .

I like her ? Hannah ? Just thinking of it gives me adrenaline rush. 

But.... I think I should talk to her and tell her every thing along with that ....that I ...like......

Minho waited for the weekend as he knew that although  Hannah avoided  him the whole week but she would come to see the match no matter what.

-------------------------

>>>>>>>>> WEEKEND ...

Why am I the only one in the audience  ? The players are ready and the game is about to start but no one came to watch the game.

Eehh ?? What's going on ? Hannah scrated her hair in confusion . She saw Minho entering and took a sigh of relied may b that's all she was waiting for . Now she can enjoy the match regardless of the fact that there is no one else.

She looked straight at the ground when Minho came and sat five seats away from her.

He was watching the game and munching on chips when the first goal was done by Dynamics Minho cheered and stood up to jump then sat back four seats away from Hannah.

She gulped her saliva and kept looking straight. 

Then the next goal was done by Red bulls Hannah just clapped sitying in her position but surprisingly Minho cheered up again and sat three seats away from Hannah.

Is he crazy or what ? Why is he cheering for the team he hates ? And why ...why ...why the hell is he getting closer ?  I don't want to see him...I don't want to talk to him. Hannah murmured. 

The next goal again by Red bulls and Minho shouted as he jumped Red Bulls You are best ! And he sat next to Hannah directly skipping one seat.

Y aaahhh !! Yaaahhhh !! Hannah kept shouting in her mind but didn't utter a word from .

Hannah bite her lips and prayed for no more goals as there were no seats left.

And finally the last goal by Redbulls and they won. Minho jumped up and cheered and danced and acted as if really he is going to sit on her chair but Hannah jumped and shouted ARE YOU CRAZY ?

Minho laughed Its nice to hear your shout and nagging again . I missed it.

Hannah looked away and was about to go when Minho said I found out why everything that happened with us was so weird .

What do you mean ? Hannah turned and asked curiously

Sit down first Minho said as they sat down . Hannah sat down and Minho explained her everything.

Hannah was speechless . Really ?is that the truth ? So you mean it was all Daddy and you Granny's planning? I can't believe it.

Neither do I Minho grinned .

So ? Hannah said

So yeah we are a couple now and engaged as well and yeah I dnt mind it as long as I Like to be with you the most furious girl I've met .

Hannah blushed and replied I Cant disappoint daddy again so  I guess ...you are right ....and I ....ummm.. never mind  !

By the way why are we two only in audience ?

Bcuz I bought all the seats as soon as I got to know that for the final match you have to buy the tickets then and there so I came and bought it all before anyone.

Stop showing off your money ! Such a waste Hannah rolled her eyes.

Noooo it's not showing off my money it's showing off my LOVE . Minho smirked and winked.

Hannah kicked his leg and began to move out .

Aahh ! Minho uttered in pain . YAAAAHHH !! I am your finance how can you treat me like this ? Minho shouted as he chased her.

Hannah smiled and murmured MY FIANCEE! 

Granny sure is a SUCCESSFUL PLANNER!  Minho smiled .

----------------------

Finally finally an update after ages. I am really sorry for that .

Please keep reading ! I'll try to update as soon as possible bcuz next is no one else but SHINee's very own little Maknae Taemin's love story.

Don't forget to vote! :)

Thank you for reading !

FlaMinGirl ♡