Granny' s conditions

Be SHINee Princess

Do you all have anything else to say ? Granny asked when she noticed the dull faces of the boys . What happen to the bright smile of five charming princes ?

Just then Minji entered the hall and replied I know ; because they wanted to tell you something but they aren't . Granny stood up from her armchair , hugged and kissed her beloved little princess and asked do you know what your brothers want to say and they aren't . Minji took out her handphone from her pink pouch and showed Granny that what the boys wanted to tell her .

She showed her the fans wanting shinee to comeback .

Granny turned towards the boys and asked is this the reason ?

Onew looked in to Granny' s eyes , being the leader and the oldest one , he boldly replied yes Granny we want to continue being SHINee .

Minho continued we know that you have a lot of expectations from us but please let us live our dreams .

Jonghyun nodded to what Minho said and explained Granny that we can be responsible princes but please for now let us live our dream.Tears rolled out of Jonghyun' s eyes which melted Granny's heart ; that was clear from her change of expression .

Key who was also crying just said that we love you the most in this world and for you we can do anything. If you want us to give up our dreams then we shall do so .

Taemin came forward,hugged Granny and pleaded we will do anything you want but please let us be SHINee .

Granny's face became expressionless ,she walked out of the hall without saying anything.

Minho looked at Minji and said you won't be helping us like that without anything in return right ?

Jonghyun smiled and said thanks a lot if you wouldn't have showed Granny that ; pointed at her handphone, then we wouldn't have said what we wanted to .

Key went to Minji , hugged and said our little baby sister has grown up so well that she is defending and helping us .

Onew asked what do you want from us ?? there must be something ?

Minji frowned and replied do you think am I that selfish ? I only helped because you all are my beloved brothers .

Taemin with a crook smile said come on say it ! What do you want ?

Minji replied ...if you all are forcing me so much then yes I would take something in return of this help.

Minho shook his head and sarcastically uttered Wow what a surprise . Onew sighed I hope its something sensible enough .

Minji said dnt worry ..I will ask for what I want after Granny allows you all to be in SHINee .

Key looked down and said then you might don't get anything .

The next day , in the morning ,on breakfast table none of the prince was able to eat anything . They all were dying out of nervousness that why didn't Granny showed any reaction to what they said yesterday .Did she just ignored and forget it ? Is SHINee not even worth thinking about ?

After the breakfast ended, Granny announced that she want everyone from the family to gather at the main hall after half an hour . Boys got goosebumps after listening to the announcement.

MinJi stood up and happily cheered Yeeeyyyy !! Congtratz my lovely SHINee oppas .

Everyone glared at MinJi so she slowly apologized and sat back quietly .

That half an hour was no less than a decade for SHINee.

Finally after half an hour everyone gathered at the hall , Granny entered and walked to center of the hall .

She began her speech :

You all might think that why suddenly I came back ? Why am I still so strict and cold as always ? Why I am being against ...that ...what was it ?? Sshhh...shhhh...Minji slowly said SHINee ..ohhh yes so I was saying that why I am against that shaaanniiii or whatever?

Minji and boys grinned at Granny's cute pronunciation .

Granny continued I have gathered you all here to answer all those questions that you all can't ask me directly .

First of all , I missed my family so much that I decided to give just a surprise visit . I didn't used the private jet or else you all would have known I was coming so instead I took a first class plane .

When I was at the airport waiting for the lemo while guards were fetching my luggage I saw some random girls giggling over some weird magazines. I didn't give any attention until one of them was kissing the magazine ;that shocked me . I felt uncomfortable so I asked those girls to please go away just then one of the girls turned and dropped the magazine and I saw what was in the magazine

All the boys were sweating badly as they knew what she must have seen .

Granny contined I immediately picked up the magazine and nearly had a heart attack after watching my five royal prince in that cheap magzine . I asked the girls how do they know them ? Who are they ? The girls just replied SHINee boys and went away .

I immediately called Mrs. Lee and told her I am back and I want to meet the boys . She told me that the boys are not in the palace but didn't tell me where are they ?

It took me a single call to my sons to know that you all are at Seoul and then you all know what happened .

Everyone in the family knew except me right ? You all did this behind my back.

Is it wrong of me if I want my grandsons to have a happy royal life? Is it right for the princes to dance in front of everyone ? Is that the status of royal family ? And the worst part those horrible fangirls ; what if any of the prince began to like any of those and ....and after sometime she comes in front of me with grand grand children then what will I do ?? Our royal family's respect and pride would be gone forever .

All the boys together replied noo thats never ever going to happen .

Granny sighed and said who knows .

But I love my princes more than anything and can never see their tears .I understand that its there dream and it took alot of hardwork and effort for all this .

The boys nodded while tears rolled down their cheeks .

So I gave a lot of thoughts to this matter and came to a conclusion .

The boys heart beat almost stopped ,they eagerly looked at the Granny to hear the conclusion .

The Granny happily told them the conclusion as she thought that this is the best conclusion and everyone especially her beloved grandsons will be happy and their bright which she wanted to see so much will comeback but actually something opposite happened .

The conclusion was that you all should marry first and then do whatever you want until you all are mature enough to handle the responsiblities of the family but you all have to take out some time for royal activities and programs .

Onew sat back at a chair with a serious face , Kim brothers hugged each other crying , Minho took out his phone to call his manager and tell him that everything is finished .

MinJi annoyingly said aahhh Granny what a conclusion ? Being married is just exactly same as ending SHINee . If they marry SHINee is finished already .

Taemin pleaded Granny we will do.anything but why marriage ?

Granny sighed and replied I just want to be at ease about all of your future .

There was a long silence no one said a word .

Then again after thinking for a while Granny said I thought again and this time I came to a better conclusion and its my final decision . There shall be no changes or else you all can forget about this matter .

My final condition is ....You all have three months to go and find the girls that will be your future princesses.

The thing that worries me the most is all of your future if I would be certain about the future then only you all are allowed for that .

Minho thoughtfully asked Granny are you serious ?? Jonghyun confusingly said I don't understand .

Granny continued You all are free to go and find the girl that you love ; your dream girl but never forget that those girls will be future princesses so find the girls that are worth it.

According to tradition I should be finding the girls but I am giving you the liberty to do this .

Onew asked what if anyone of us can't find the perfect girl ?

Granny frowned and coldly replied if I don't have those five girls standing in front of me after three months then I afraid you all have to forget being SHINee forver .

A week later ......

All the boys were at the airport ready to leave on different journeys to find their future princesses .They wanted to look all around the globe and then in Korea as they were popular in Korea and they didn't want to get confuse between love for fans and love for the special girl .

The boys hugged each other , key ordered everyone dnt forget to be in contact . Jonghyun smiled and said I think I will find my girl first .

Minho teased yeah right as if you will turn and see her standing ...saying this minho turned and was stunned to see a girl coming towards his direction .

Taemin worryingly said I don't know how to find a girl ...I mean how would I know that yes she is the girl that can be my future princess.

Onew said final best of luck and went towards the boarding as announcement for his flight was made .

______________________________

I know its sad to separate SHINee but that's the best part . Let's wait and watch I mean read how will these princess look for their princesses ? It's not going to be easy right ?

Ohh key you are here ... Didn't you leave ? What about your flight ?

Key : My flight is late ..I have time so I came here to thank the sweet sweet readers .

PLEASE KEEP READING ! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT !

Bye !

Thankz a lot key !! Bye have a safe journey

FlaMinGirl<3