Getting used to

Be SHINee Princess

HyeRa's POV

It's been a week I am staying here . I dont have any friend here and I am scared to go out in a new place so I mostly spend my time  in the library . It's in Queen's region and its fantastic . I love to spend time there , yesterday I slept there without knowing and Ajusshi woke me up in the morning .

Thou its been a week but I don't know anything about this city ; the only people I know are the working staff and ...that idiot who comes and goes whenever he feel like . I haven't talked to him since that night incident . The parking area can clearly be seen from my room's window so I know at what time he comes and goes .

So here I am sitting by my window , at almost midnight with a coffee mug waiting for him to return . Ohhh wait wait don't get me wrong its not like I am in love or something with that flirty stupid prince ...its just that .. I don't know anyone else but him in this place and ....grandmother told me that he will be like a guardian which obviously he is not he is just an idiot ....but..when he comes home and I see his face so I can sleep without fear that I am not alone there is someone who is there .

Why is he not coming back ? Aahhh its so late already he usually comes back by now .

*knock knock *

Come in .. a lady came and said Maam  do you need anything ? You are not sleeping ?

Ummm actually ...that idiot Ohh I mean that royal highness prince he has still not returned right ?

The lady giggled and replied maam dont worry prince came really early tonight ...he is in his room .

Ohhh ! Really ? I asked relieved .

She again giggled and turned to go back ...

Why are you giggling ?

She turned and replied  sorry maam but my husband is Prince's driver so he comes back whenever prince comes back so I always wait for him and get worried ; just how you are worried and waiting for the prince .

What ?? Waiting and me ? Noway I was just.....sorry maam she again chuckled and went out of the room .

Huh ? What does she mean ? OMG these people really ....

I lied down on the bed , closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I can't sleep ...why ?? I turned to the other side of the bed and tried sleeping again .

Why can't I sleep ? May be I haven't seen his face so I just feel like he is not there and I am alone in this huge mansion with only strangers .

Ohhh tomorrow is my first day of high school I need to sleep or else I would be late for the first day . I tried sleeping again but failed.

I sighed When did he came back ? May be when I was in library... I have to see him in order to believe that he is there otherwise I won't be able to sleep whole night out of fear of being alone . Although there are many servants in here but I feel safe when I see him .

I walked out of my room and went towards prince region ; thankfully I learned the map of this place so I know where is his room ?

I reached his room , opened the door, and peeked inside  it was dark , what should I do ?

Just then I thought someone passed from my back may be a ghost ? Aaahhhh I shouted , rushed in the room and closed the door with a loud sound breathing heavily .

Just then Jonghyun also shouted Aaahhh who is there ? His voice eased my heart that atleast I am not alone ... He immediately the lights .

WoW !!! I unintentionally muttered as I saw his six packs and muscular body ...OMG I covered my mouth in embarrassment ; I swear that was not intentionally .

Yaaaahhhh What do you think you are staring at ? He immediately covered himself from the bed sheet as he was lying on the bed .

Huh ? No .... I ...I.. , I immediately turned back so that I couldn't see him and stuttered .

What are you doing here ? Were you scared?  thats why  you ran in to me ? Awww  don't worry  I can comfort you he smirked as he stood up !

What ??? Shut up I was not scared ....can you please wear something so that I can face you .

Why ? It's my room and its my will to  be with clothes or without ...his flirtation made me shiver and sweat .

With all my courage I made the best excuse I could for coming here , I am here because I want to tell you that tomorrow is my first day of high school and you will drop me there so wake up early ok .

What ?? You are the first girl in my life to order me like that beside Minji he laughed.

I am not your driver . Ask the drivers to take you !

I am scared to go alone ...I mean please and even your Granny gave you the  responsibility of my safety right ?

You are saying as if there are gangsters out there searching for  you he uttered to which I gulped my saliva and replied what if I say yes ? Then also you would not take me school ?

What ? Stop joking ...ok he laughed my God such a drama queen and a coward ...Fine I'll drop or else you would  blabber about me to Granny .

I smiled  still my back facing him , I began to walk out when he said

Where do you think you are going ?

I could hear his footsteps coming towards me .

I shouted Yaaahhhh Keep away ...I was sweating badly .

When you are here only why don't you just stay here tonight ?

He was just two steps away ...aaahh Noway I shouted and ran out of the room .

Jonghyun 's POV

hahahaha I fell down laughing when she ran out of my room , I enjoy a lot flirting and teasing her .

What was she talking about ? Safety ? Gangsters ? Why is she always so much in fear ? I feel so strange

Next morning ....

Master Kim please wake up HyeRa maam is waiting for you ...

Master Kim ...wake up HyeRa is maam is getting late !

Yaaaahhh Jonghyun wake up !  Didn't I told you last night to wake up early ? Uuhhh I mean ..

I could here all  voices of Ahjussi and HyeRa clearly and I was already awake but pretending to sleep just to annoy HyeRa haha

Ouch ! I shouted when suddenly I felt heat on my finger ...I immediately sat up blowing air on my poor little burned finger .

Yaaahhh why the hell did you put my finger in that hot coffee mug ?.

Because that's the only way to wake up someone who is just pretending , HyeRa replied with a grin .

Master Kim ! Should I call the doctor ?

Ohhh Ahjussi he is not going to die THAT EASILY ! HyeRa sarcastically uttered .

What do you mean ? You want to kill me ?

I will kill you of you won't get up now and take me to the high school , I don't want me to be late on first day HyeRa muttered and whined .

I am sleepy , ask the driver to take you .

What ? Noway you said you would take me ....

Aaahhhh get up ! Get up she began to shout and jump . Ok fine don't drop me to school ...but where is my phone I need to call the Queen ...she said

Yaaahhh are  you try to threaten me ?

Yes ! I am , HyeRa answered glaring 

Aaasiisshhh Granny why ? I can't believe that this weirdo is threatening me  ...Fine ! I sighed .

What ??? Are we going in this sports car ?? Can't this car be more exposing ?? I mean seriously I thought you would be dropping me in a covered car so that no one can see me getting out of your car but I forgot you always do the opposite of what I think HyeRa said

Shut ur mouth and get in the car or else I am not dropping ... I'll count till 5 ..

1..5...

Yaaahhh where 2,3,4 go ?? Idiot ! HyeR shouted

Ok then I am going back....

Wait wait ...HyeRa said while quickly sitting in the car .

Author's POV

While driving Jonghyun suddenly asked ummm Why did you come here ? I mean why Granny wanted me to be responsible of your safety ? It's not normal of her talking so seriously about this matter.

Huh ? Uhh ...HyeRa began to sweat . Are you fine ? It's ok if you don't want to share Jonghyun regretted asking .

HyeRa looked outside , saw something and  shrieked then suddenly grabbed Jonghyun' s arm . He got startled, stopped the car and  looked back to see what did she saw that she got so scared ?

There was no one , so he looked at her confused . She sat back and said sorry I thought I saw someone ....

Jonghyun then gave a crook smile and said you just wanted to smell my perfume and fragrance right ? That's why suddenly jumping on me ,  holding my arm and being close .

What ?? You ...you...Aaahhhhh she angrily punched him . Ooowww that hurts Jonghyun acted while grinning.

Shut up and start the car I am already getting late HyeRa muttered .

They reached the high school and get out of the car . Let's go ! Jonghyun said grabbing HyeRa's wrist .

Where are you going ? She frowned

Come on ! I need to take you to your class and tell your teacher that please takecare of  my little princess or she would get scared or start crying Jonghyun jokingly replied and laughed .

That's not funny ! HyeRa rolled her eyes

Actually its is especially after seeing your hilarious expression Jonghyun again laughed .

Shut up ! HyeRa shouted and began to walk . Just then a girl from that school came running towards Hyera shouting OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH ! I MISS YOU SO MUCH ! HyeRa got startled that why on earth an unknown girl is running towards her like that so she confusingly pointed at herself as if asking that girl , Are you talking to me ?

The girl came running towards HyeRa , passed by her and ran to Jonghyun standing few steps behind HyeRa . She hugged him and said I missed you ! You are here for me right ?

He smiled and said Ofcourse sweetie ! then he laughed looking at Hyera and her awkward situation.

I just can't believe it ! Aahhh this is so embarrassing that dum  girl was running towards that dumer idiot and I thought ...Aahh seriously such an amazing start of the day HyeRa sighed .

She again looked back and saw that couple of idiots all being cheesy and lovely . Eewww I would puke if I see this extraordinary creepiness anymore HyeRa murmured as she began to walk away .

Jonghyun shouted dnt cry baby ! Dnt snatch and eat others food ! as he saw her walking away .

She turned biting her lips out of anger , just smiled and again began to walk fastly .

In evening , Hyera walked out high school . Aaaiiiisshhh I told him to pick me up on time I don't want to wait here . After 15 min Jonghyun came , Hyera got in the car so he frowned and asked am I going to do this pick and drop for you daily ? Why don't you go with driver ? Gosh you are making me do things I have never done in my life ....Jonghyun keep complaining not knowing about shivering and freaked out Hyera. Can you please shut up ? Hyera stuttered so Jonghyun realized Hyera's condition and asked what happened ? Why you look so scared ?

Hyera looked at him and replied didn't I said you to come on time ? What if someone kidnapped me here waiting for you ? She began to cry.

Huh ? Kidnapped ? Jonghyun's eyes widened. Then to stop Hyera from crying and to divert her mind he said oh my God you drama queen ,Fine I'll pick and drop you from now onwards on time without complaining but I have one condition.

What condition ? HyeRa asked looking at Jonghyun with red eyes because of crying .

You have to do atleast one thing that I want you to do  everyday Jonghyun said chuckling.

Eehhh?? What  ? Everyday ?HyeRa uttered

So starting from today ; I want you to go with me somewhere right now Jonghyun said excitedly

Where ? I just want to go home ! HyeRa pouted

We'll eventually go home don't worry , Jonghyun said grinning as he started the car .

He took her shopping centre, made her wear an extremely beautiful dress and then he himself bought and wore a nice tuxedo .

Why am I wearing this ? Why am I here ? I wanna go home HyeRa muttered looking at her dress .

Shut up ! Do as I say ! Jonghyun ordered

What ? You ..you cant order me like  that ..or else I will call ..HyeRa yelled but Jonghyun interrupted don't you dare bring Granny in all this . Didnt we had a deal that I will be your driver but you have to do atleast one thing that I want you to do everyday ?

HyeRa pouted while nodding .

So be a good girl and do as I say and don't bring Granny in this Jonghyun smiled evilly

I can't believe I have to do these stupid things everyday ? HyeRa shook her head and murmured God please protect  this poor soul from this devil .

He then took her to a friend's wedding as her partner . HyeRa actually liked the wedding ceremony she enjoyed it except her  irritant flirty partner who just keep smirking and winking.

It was the end of her patience when he held her hand under the table when they were sitting at the table enjoying the meal with everyone . She tried pulling her hand glaring at Jonghyun who just kept eating and ignoring HyeRa.

She angrily pulled her hand with all her strength out of his hold but it hit the table and the juice fell on her dress . Jonghyun laughed while HyeRa just murmured Kim Jonghyun I will kill you ! She then excused everyone to clean it up .

They went home fighting , shouting, yelling at each other .

Days passed like this  ...they stayed at the same huge mansion always fighting , teasing , irritating and annoying each other ....Jonghyun after the first day always picked Hyera on time ...then he would made her do whatever he want obviously just to irritate her ....they both got used to of each other and their fights .

I am really tired today ! Hyera said as she got in the car . Jonghyun chuckled and drove the car in high speed then suddenly stop it with a jerk due to which Hyera moved forward and then backward hitting her head , ooww she uttered in pain rubbing her head to which Jonghyun laughed and said Wake up !

HyeRa sighed what is it today ? I can't believe what weird stupid things I have done for you so that you don't leave me alone anywhere .

Come on ! Nothing was so wierd it was all just for fun Jonghyun chuckled

Yeah right ; taking me to a wedding as your partner without even telling and then all the time just smirking and flirting was sure hell fun for you , taking me to your pathetic date in  a mall  so that I can carry those tacky gifts that your girlfriends gift you  , that was so much fun ....and even dancing infront of my high school crazily so that that you can let me get in the car was also fun , making me your photographer when you went out with your horrible girlfriends ,  and the list goes on HyeRa angrily said while glaring at Jonghyun.

Hahahaha OMG I didn't knew we made so much memories Jonghyun laughingly said .

I wish to remove these terrible memories HyeRa said

Well you didn't mentioned one of your bestest memory that you would never want to forget , you naughty girl ! Jonghyun said smirking

Eehhh ?? What ?? HyeRa asked confuingly .

Come on ! Don't pretend now you know what I am talking about Jonghyun replied grinning.

No I don't and even I don't want to know HyeRa rolled her eyes and said

Ohhh really you don't remember ...in gym ....Jonghyun playfully came closer to HyeRa.

How did he ...no he didnt saw me there HyeRa murmured sweating and shivering

I saw you ...I saw that you were peeking and looking at me when I was doing excercise in gym in the mansion at night Jonghyun replied staring into HyeRa's eyes .

HyeRa gulped her saliva ...no that was just that ...I wanted to do excercise but you were there so ....

So you thought that why not just hide there and looking at Jonghyun's hot muscular body while he is exercising right ? Jonghyun interrupted HyeRa

Noo noo ..!! HyeRa uttered

Yes ! Yes ! Jonghyun nodded laughing then he came closer and whispered  It's ok I don't mind ...next time I'll see you exercising so that we can be equal.

What ? Noway you et HyeRa pushed away Jonghyun and punched .

Ooowwww that hurts so much Jonghyun acted while laughing

HyeRa was just sweating and blushing .

Days keep on flying while they were  just getting used to each other more and more  then one day ....

HyeRa how can you bring that boy to the mansion ? Jonghyun said totally pissed off

Why can't I ? HyeRa rolled her eyes

Who is he ? Jonghyun shouted

Yaahhh you are making me scared he is just my project partner at school so I brought him here so that we can work on the project but what's wrong with you ?

Never bring any boy here ! Arasso ? Jonghyun groaned

But....HyeRa Stuttered

The only boy allowed  to be alone with you in this house is ME ! Jonghyun said and walked away lea ing HyeRa totally amazed and confused .

 

2 months passed like this they both lived with each other always fighting and annoying each other but now they both became a habit of each other ... They both became so used to of each other that they can't live without each other's annoying and irritating things .

They accepted each other's bad and good things too Jonghyun although was really curious but never dared to ask Hyera again that why did his Granny send her here ? Why she suddenly gets so scared ? Why she always want him to be with her and not want to be alone  ?? HyeRa knowing that Jonghyun is the most flirty Playboy she ever knew but still trust him for everything blindly .

They had feelings not exactly of love but they feel responsible for each other especially Jonghyun feels HyeRa as some thing that only belongs to him but they both never admitt there special feeling of trusting and belonging to each other .

Then One unlucky day....

Jonghyun's POV

I am on my way to pick Hyera like everyday so what should I make her do today ?

I reached the high school and got out of the car . She usually comes out of the gate on time but today she is late . She is making a prince wait , she has to pay for it I grinned

I waited for almost an hour , the school is empty everyone is gone where is she ?

I went inside the school and looked everywhere but she was no where . My hands were getting cold out of fear , my heart beating really fast and I can't think straight where does she go ?

On her first day when I was late , her words then are echoing in my ears

WHAT IF SOMEONE GET KIDNAPPED ME ?

HyeRa where are you ? I am sorry Granny gave your responsiblity to me but I lost you , tears rolled out of my eyes when I couldn't found her in school ....

















 

-------------------

OMG Hyera got lost ? Kidnapped ? Killed ? Or its just a misunderstanding ? Is this disappearance related to why Granny was so seriously wanted Jonghyun to be responsible for her safety ? Is this why she came to Japan ?

Wait and read the next update to know the end of this lovely couple !

FlaMinGirl <3

Taemin here ...well Jonghyun had to come but he is busy looking for HyeRa so I came instead ..

Heyyy beautiful readers ! How are you all ? Me ? I am busy looking for my princess.

Keep reading please because I am the last one , the youngest *sigh*

Keep voting and commenting too please ! * ayego *

Bye ! Love you all