Returning

Be SHINee Princess

Hannah's POV

I felt soft fur rubbing across my skin, I stretched out my arm to feel the cozy surface I was lying on .

I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the unknown and unseen roof .

Ummm this roof ? I have never seen it . Where am I ? Last time I remember I was in car going back with other girls right ?

I sat up and shook my head . I could see that I was in a room ...in which I 've never been before.

I turned to look right .

My heart skipped a beat as my eyes widdened only for the tears to pour out .

The wall ...the whole wall on the right side was of no one but Minho .

His round big eyes , his eyes brows , his cheek , his lips everything sent electric current all over my body as I walked to the wall.

The moment I touched it my tears were uncontrollable .

Why did you force me to leave ? Why did you made me love you and then just end it all ?

Are you here ? Oh yeah if that's his photo may be he's also here . Suddenly my heart fluttered and I felt as if I am going to burst with happiness.

I turned around and examined the room I was in . It was a large room and with a big round bed in centre , white interior and with curtains .Huge windows and a huge door.

May be he is outside . I was about to go out .

But I looked in the mirror and ran few fingers through my hair and set them.

I went out and saw a long corridor . I walked till the end .

Oh HyeRa ? She was also looking lost.

Hannah thank God I found you . What's happening ?

Ummm where did you woke up ?

In that room she pointed at a room at the corner .

Does that room have ....?

Hmmm ....I cried after watching the wall , she sniffed.

We were leaving them but how did we end up here ?

Just when we were chatting we heard crying and it was Parkhyu ...we could recognize how she was shouting and cursing key .

We tried to look for her by following the cry and end up at a room where we saw her hugging the wall which was obviously Key.

We somehow managed to pull her apart from the wall telling that this isn't real key .

Minnah and Jaerim also entered the room probably by following Parkhyu's loud cry.

Why are we here ? I choked when I saw the wall of the room I woke up in ... it was as if he was actually there. Jaerim muttered biting her lips as a drop leaked out of her tear duct.

I was mesmerized that I just remained there where I was just staring a the wall in which as usual his smile was melting me until Jaerim found me. Minnah explained.

Just then a lady came in and bowed.
Greetings princess ! She smiled .

We all were clueless as to what's going on so we just greeted back.

It's good that you all have gathered here.

You must be confused and curious that why you all are here ?

For that I am given the order to read the second half of the will to you all ...the lady explained

No , we really don't need to hear that because now we have no connection with them . We have already ended everything and were going back .

Yes I know that and that's why we were given the orders to kidnappe you and bring you all here where you could be taught , trained and instructed which will help you to exercise and practice the royal life and it's responsibilities in future .

Your beloved PRINCES ALREADY WANT US TO LEAVE ! Minnah unni got annoyed .

She read the will ...

Now as you all have been chosen by the Princes themselves you can't leave even if they ask because now your future is bounded with theirs .

According to the will your training shall start from now onwards.

You've been brought in an island where we have done special preparations .

You can't meet princes and queen has already given us the orders that even if anything happens to her we have to carry on with what has been told by the will.

So we'll be not seeing them for next six years ? Parkhyu cried

That lady nodded. We know it might be hard so we have prepared the walls with best realistic techniques so that you can get strength always seeing them in front of you.

I am ready to go through any struggle and training to be with Jinki , Minnah unni stated .

Me too I love him enough to go through the pain of not being able to see each other for years ...so that we can be forever together, I admitted.

I miss him so much and if this is the only way then I am ready , Parkhyu nodded and stated.

I agree ! HyeRa nodded.

I don't think I can forget him either , so if that how it's going to be ...them I am ready to , Jaerim uttered.

----------------------------------------

Their eyes widened , jaw dropped and goosebumps all over their body when Onew , Jonghyun , Minho , Key , Taemin saw their princesses walking.

Jonghyun's POV

Huh ? Wh..wha...what ? I gulped .
Is she actually ? ...No..no ...no this can't be ...

I shut my eyes tightly .

I could hear footsteps coming towards me . I stepped back .

My heart was beating crazily , I know it's a dream .

As soon as I will open my eyes everything will be vanished. I don't want to confront anyone.

' Jonghyun ?'

I could hear her voice which sent chillz all over my body .

I turned facing my back to her and began to walk .

Jonghyun ? Where are you going ? It's me , it's me ; Your HyeRa.

She shouted and tears rolled down my cheeks.

I didn't face her and walked out but she followed me .

Minho's POV

I was confused at first but everything got cleared when my eyes fell in the figure standing in front of me.

I was speechless .

I just kept staring at her from top to bottom and then again from bottom to top .

Is she really her or its again an illusion?

Suddenly she hugged me and I got my answer.

But ....

I pulled back .

'You should have been gone '

I stated and my heart knows how much burden it had to bear to utter these words when I actually I wanted to hug her back so tightly that I would never let her go .

Minho ....after so many years is this all you have to say ? She said angrily but I know her anger was to hide the pain that my words just gave her.

I...I ..can't be selfish , I said to myself and angrily grabbed her wrist to drag her out.

Like always my love , my life , my Hannah didn't cried a single tear even though what I did must have killed her from inside.

But I don't want her to be with me ...I feel like killing myself that she wasted her so many years on me .

Key's POV

I was dying to see a glimpse of her.

My heart was fluttering as I prepared my eyes to see the face that I have missed so much .

My tears were uncontrollable.

But where is Parkhyu ?

I could see the other four but my Parkhyu was nowhere to be seen. My heart drowned in the deep sadness and disappointment when I didn't see her.

My eyes were madly looking for her as I searched each and every corner of the room .

I turned right , I turned left but Parkhyu where are you ?

I asked that man ; although I didn't have the words to ask about her.

Where....where...no ..I sniffed and gulped.

I mean someone ....someone...Parkhyu ....I stuttered.

The man just pointed towards the door and I rushed out .

Taemin 's POV

Taemin!!!! I love you !!! I heard her shout as she ran and hugged me which made me realize it was actually her.

I hugged her back tightly .

We both had tears in our eyes

I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you too

She pulled back to wipe my tears . I kissed her fore head and hugged her again .

My heart feels as if I always knew that she's going to comeback to me .

Onew's POV

My mind went blank and I couldn't think or feel anything . I just stood there like a statue with an expressionless face .

She smiled and walked closer . She touched my cheeks and hair .
My expressionless face made her pout cutely but still it wasn't enough for me to realise that it was reality .

She took my hand and placed it on her cheeks and smiled again just as this moment I lost everything and began to cry loudly .

She hugged me but I just cried .

Jinki ...don't be sad ...I 'll be with you forever she said and again hugged me.

I slowly lifted my arm and touched her hair , ear, eyes , nose , lips , cheeks...

It's...it's...really ...really Minnah ? I stuttered to which she nodded smiling widely .

------------------------------------------------

Onew's POV

We all gathered at granny's room . The nurse told us that since past few months granny has been showing positive signs of getting better . There are good chances of Granny getting better and waking up soon .

Really ? I sat beside granny and held her hand .

Granny plz wake up soon , Minho held the other hand.

I have missed you so much , Key kissed granny's fore head .

Jonghyun was crying when he laid his head on granny's lap. We are really sorry granny .

Taemin sat beside me and told granny that the girls are back as if granny was listening .

-------------------------------------------

What ? Are we getting married in 3 days ? Taemin exclaimed.

Yes ! Onew , Jonghyun , Minho and Key replied together.

OMG isn't this all too fast ?

Everyone sighed.

----------------------------------------------------------

Onew's POV
We were in granny's room when a servant came running .

Princess ...Princess.....he kept saying and breathing heavily.

What ? What are you saying ? Taemin asked

She is there....she came back ...I mean princess...Princess Minji ...the man stuttered which left all of us stunned. No one moved an inch .

Granny !!!! I am back !! We heard the sweet squeals of their beloved little sister.

She came in running and immediately went to granny and hugged her. I missed you so much . granny how can you be like ? Your Minji is back to you please wake up and scold me . Minji cried.

I was stunned by this, same like others.

Minji just didn't leave granny and kept weeping still hugging her.

Finally Jonghyun and Key couldn't hold it anymore and they joined Minji for the hug . I was also crying and joined in too followed by Taemin and last by Minho.

After all the crying and weeping , we stood up and Minji came to us and hugged all of us. I missed oppas so much .

You've beacome more beautiful , Key said as he wiped his tears.

First please stop crying , Taemin wiped Minji's tears and hugged her.

Jonghyun was the one who was crying madly .

Jonghyun oppa...Minji sniffed.

Wae ? How can you come back after this long time ? Huh ? You can't even think how much we missed you and granny ....aaahhh....he began to cry more loudly .

I am sorry ...And I know its all my fault ...Granny is like this because of me ..Minji cried more to which Minho smacked her head .

Shut up stupid ! And stop crying , Minho hugged her .

She came to me and pouted , My sweetest Jinki oppa you aren't going to be mad on me right ?
OMG I've missed my cute baby sister so much ,I shook my head and hugged her.

Thank you so much for coming back . Are alright ?

Yes oppa I'm perfectly fine. I can't be anymore happier.

That's a relief , Key sighed.

After awhile we all went away and Minji was left with granny and kept talking to her and telling her everything about the years she'd been out of the palace .

---------------------------------------------
Minji's POV

I finally left granny and came out of the room . I looked for someone.
Ummm where did he go ? I was so happy after seeing everyone that I almost forgot him .

A lady servant was taking something into granny's room.

Umm have you seen a him ? I mean the boy I came with ? JinHo ?

She bit her lips and gulped.

You know where is he right ? I frowned.

I ...I can't tell ...she stuttered and I know what does that mean .

Ok then don't tell me just say yes or not ok ?

She nodded.

Is he with my brothers ? I asked

She nodded .

And that was what I feared the most .

Where did they took him ? I was getting worried , really worried.

She pointed downwards.

Oh My God cellar?

She nodded

I immediately ran down to the cellars.

The sight I saw there was really expected and terrible.

He was pinned to the wall by my five brothers.

He was bleeding . And my brothers all looked so fierce that it was obvious they brought him here to kill him .

Jonghyun oppa punched him in the stomach and I shouted

No ! Please don't kill him!

Don't worry he's not going to die that easily . He has to first pay for each and every second we missed you. Taemin oppa said and I really can't believe it . Is he the same Taemin ?

Minji just go to your room ! Minho oppa angrily groaned .

He should know what does it mean by kidnapping a princess and especially who is our sister , Onew oppa gave him another punch.

No ! No ! I cried.

Jonghyun oppa tapped on Key oppa's shoulder and nodded.

Awww why are you crying my love ?Key oppa came to me and hugged me.

He ...he ..oppa tell them ...to not kill him ..Minji sniffed and stuttered.

You don't need to worry about this, Key oppa held my wrist.

I missed shopping with you . Let's go shopping ok ? He smiled.

What ? No ! Where are you taking me ?

He kept dragging me. Oppa please please let me go . They'll kill him !

I love him oppa ! Please !

I managed to get out of Key oppa's grip on my wrist and ran back .

Minho oppa was about to punch his face but I came in front of him so he stopped

What are you doing Minji ? He said angrily.

I lOVE HIM OPPA ! PLEASE DONT KILL HIM !

What ? Jonghyun oppa uttered.

Minji when you were with him did he do anything to you ? Onew oppa asked and he took the gun from Taemin oppa.

No ! He didn't do anything ! He just made me realize that it wasn't his fault completely and we are all at fault too and he really loves me. He made me fall in love with him .He is really nice believe me. He took care of me really well just like a guardian . I am really thankful to him for showing me the world from another point of view . These six years were the best in my life. I enjoyed it alot. I explored and experienced so many things. And if you still think that he is bad ? Then tell me why would he bring me back ? Why didn't he do anything bad to me but instead protected me ?
We came back to get married. He knew about the second half of the will and he knew that for you all to be married I should be married first .
You all might don't even know but tomorrow is my wedding which got postponed years ago. So I beg you to please don't kill him .I explained each and everything and then fell on my knees crying.

Onew oppa angrily threw away the gun and walked out followed by others with heavy steps.

Are you sure Minji? Minho oppa asked before leaving and I nodded.

I helped Jinho and took him out .

-----------------------------------------------------

Yes again after all these years , today is my wedding and I can't be more excited.

I wore my wedding dress and was ready but I am so nervous too . Am I looking pretty enough ?

My brothers came in my room looking perfectly handsome in their tuxedos.

Come let's go the wedding is about to start. Taemin oppa said.

You look gorgeous, Key oppa hugged me .

I am sorry for not being able to find and protect you when you were gone , Minho oppa said.

I know about granny's orders and I am really thankful or else I would have never known about how much Jinho loves me.

I'll not let him live if you even got a little scratch , Onew oppa hugged me.
I just giggled.

Here your wedding gift from your brothers , Jonghyun oppa gave me an envelope . I opened it and saw a photo of an island.

You all gifted me a whole island ? I laughed.

It's not that big and you both can live happily there , Key oppa explained and I nodded.

We had a brothers and sister group hug and I was about to cry.

Don't cry or else your make up will spoil your face , Key oppa warned.

By the way Minji have you seen them ? I mean the girls ? Jonghyun oppa asked.

No I haven't , I shook my head with a smirk.

Even we haven't seen them , Taemin oppa pouted.

Author's POV

The maids took Minji with them .

The boys turned and were stunned.
They all had their jaw dropped as they saw their girls standing in front of them wearing revealing dresses and looking stunningly gorgeous .

They gulped as the girls walked to them and stood beside them .

OmG you look so hot in this dress , Taemin whispered to Jaerim who just smiled.

I can't take my eyes off you , Minho smirked as he pulled Hannah closer .

OmG can't we get married today ? I can't wait ~ Jonghyun whispered in HyeRa's ear . Shut up Jonghyun , HyeRa blushed.

Yaaahhh aren't those a little too revealing ? Key nagged and pouted cutely so Parkhyu chuckled and pecked on his cheek which made him smile widely.

Onew was so embarrassed and blushing that he didn't even look at Minnah who was wearing the most revealing dress.

How can you not even look at me ? Am I not attractive ? Minnah slowly asked Onew who shook his head.

No ...you look beautiful.

Then don't look down and look at me . Minnah made Onew look at him and smiled while he just blushed.

The wedding was about to start so all the five couples proudly walked forward .

Minji walked through the aisles beside her father ,followed by her brothers and uncles. The girls stood at a side where other family members were.

The grand , beautiful and amazing wedding took place . And everyone cheered and clapped as the bride and groom said the words and kissed.

The wedding ended successfully. Everyone gathered at Granny's room and greeted her.

--------------------------------------------------

The day after tomorrow is the day when five grand weddings will take place .











































 

-------------------------------------------------

Finally the book is coming near the end ^^

Please keep reading to know the happiest end :D

I really don't know when i'll update the next and the last chapter but I'll try to update soon >_<

Thank you so much my readers for patiently waiting and I am really sorry for that.

Please keep loving ' Be SHINee Princess '

Keep reading !

Keep voting !

Keep commenting!

And thank you so much :)

Bye

FlaMinGirl ♡