First night at Palace

Be SHINee Princess

I asked you first so answer me , Hannah pouted.

Don't you know ? I am here for the same reason due to which you are here , I am Jonghyun's girlfriend just like you are Minho's , HyeRa replied proudly .

I am happy for you , Hannah smiled.

Huh ? Really ? You are happy ? Even after all that .... well then I am also happy that you have moved forward . HyeRa uttered and moved her hand forward for a handshake.

Hmmm let's forget the stupid past and move forward , let's be besties again , Hannah shook HyeRa's hand and as soon as HyeRa nodded , tear rolled out of her eyes. Hannah pulled her for a hug but instead of hugging they fell and began to laugh.

Idiot , you made me fall , HyeRa smacked Hannah who laughed .

It's been years...Hannah sighed. You didn't even contacted me , HyeRa pushed Hannah . As if you did..Hannah rolled her eyes.

Ummm...I tried but I didn't knew what to say....HyeRa muttered looking away. Same here even I didn't know what to say ..after all that ...Hannah replied.

Let's make a plan to enter girl's room . Jonghyun said to Minho who immediately nodded smirking.

But at this time ...? Jonghyun asked . Night is the best time , Granny won't ever know this sneak peek Minho replies.

Jonghyun and Minho appeared probably for the intention of meeting their girlfriends and were startled to see their girlfriends lying on floor hugging each other with tears as well as smile on their faces.

Oh My God Minho they both are cheating on us . Jonghyun cried.
They both are cheating on us with each other ? How can you both do this to us ? Minho asked faking cry.

Oh just shut up you both , HyeRa mocked them as she and Hannah stood up.

What are you both doing here ? Hannah raised her eyebrows .

No first tell us what was going on ? Jonghyun said annoyed.

Fine , we are besties and yes we both love each other more than you both , so we don't need your permission to hug or kiss each other . HyeRa replied putting her arm around Hannah who also did the same .

What ? How can you both be besties in a day ? Minho asked confused .

Stupid , we both were besties before you both even know us but due to some stupid crazy things that happened with us we both didn't contacted each other and slowly drifted apart until today after almost years we saw each other here being the girlfriends of you both . Hannah explained.

Wow really ? How can this be such a big co incidence ...Jonghyun uttered still surprised.

But Hannah is from Australia and HyeRa from Thailand ...how did you both become such close friends and what happened that you both got apart ? Minho asked all the questions revolving in his mind.

I guess I have to explain the whole damn story of our past ..HyeRa sighed and began to explain .
Our friendship wasn't a co incidence ; as you all know my Granny is your Granny's childhood best friend and Hannah 's father was your Granny's neighbor when they were young so the three of them knew each other very well , Hannah's father being younger than our Grannys was always treated as a little brother . As time passed they got separated , my Granny when got married moved to Thailand while Hannah's father set his business in Australia and your Granny , well you know she bacame the queen .

So Hannah's father whenever comes to Thailand for work he visited us but he never brought Hannah until one day he brought her and that is when I met her . We became friends and good friends so her father left her to Thailand for her summer vacations and we both became best friends . We both joined a summer camp ... and that is when every thing got all wrong. I used to take music and arts classes at the summer camp while Hannah obviously sports....we both got separated after spending 4 months as besties and we just contacted once but after that we didn't contacted although we missed each other. My granny and her father tried but were helpless .

Awww I missed you so much , Hannah again hugged HyeRa.

As HyeRa was explaining the four of them didn't noticed they all were now sitting on the floor in front of the girls room .

Ohhhh so that's how you both became besties , Jonghyun tried to understand .

But what happened at the camp ? Minho asked and Hannah HyeRa both looked at each other.
* Flash back *

HyeRa ! HyeRa ! Hannah came running towards HyeRa who was coming out of her arts class of the summer camp.

What ? Did you won the game again ? Well that's nothing new , HyeRa said looking at excited Hannah.

No stupid, my trainer ....Hannah blushed.

Ohhh the sports trainer of this camp who is your crush since the first day you came here ...HyeRa smirked.

Hmmm he..he..I mean I asked him that after this summer camp ends will he go with me back to Australia to be my personal trainer ...I was sure he will obviously refuse like out of nowhere I am asking him .

But HyeRa , he ..he..accepted .Oh My God he will be my trainer forever....Hannah shouted and jumped in happiness.

Or may be more than that... HyeRa teased to which Hannah blushed.

HyeRa being busy with her classes never got the chance to meet and see that trainer but she will always listen about him from Hannah all the time ...like seriously she was totally pissed off by Hannah who had nothing else to talk about other than her trainer.

The summer camp ended and the besties had to go back to their normal life living in separate countries. They both bid goodbyes with the promise of being in contact and visiting each other and to keep their friendship forever.

Hannah when went back to Australia with that trainer he told her he liked her and Hannah couldn't be more happy but she knew that her father would never accept him being with her so he told her that she should run away with him for their love and Hannah being the biggest stupid actually did so not knowing his real motives. She realized that he was just a b astard who just wanted her money when he called her dad the next day and asked him to take her back by giving him money. Hannah was really embarrassed and all .

Now after months of all this incident HyeRa messeged Hannah and told her she was getting married as her father wants her to marry the boy he thinks is good for her. She cant refuse so she is actually marrying. Hannah was shocked when HyeRa sent her the pic of the boy whom she was getting married it was no one else but that Bastard trainer .

And their last conversation was...

HyeRa : he is the boy....

Hannah : NO NO NO HYERA DONT MARRY HIM ! I CAN'T BELIVE IT !

HyeRa : what ? Hannah I told you I can't go against my father so stop it.

Hannah : HYERA HE IS THE TRAINER I LIKED .

HyeRa : WHAT ? THEN DID YOU BOTH BROKE UP ?

Hannah : huh ? That's a long story ...but I am just telling you that he is a Bastard don't marry him ...I can't believe after me he is using you ...

HyeRa : I don't know what you are saying ? I don't know anything I just know that I believe my father and he thinks he is good for me so he must be and may be he didn't liked you so he broke up with you ....May be liked me ..stop being jealous .

Hannah: HyeRa you think I am lying because I am jealous ? You won't believe me ? Fine then don't , even I don't care .Afterwards whatever that Bastard will do to you then don't come to me crying ...

HyeRa : I won't ...and stop calling him that ..he is the one I will marry.

And then every one knows how HyeRa met Jonghyun and he saved her from that bastard and Minho became Hannah's new trainer and then boyfriend .

*Flashback *

Minho and Jonghyun were totally dazed listening to the whole story.

Neehh why waste time thinking of stupid past ? Let's just move forward ...Hannah said and all of them stood up.

Tsk what was so good in him any way ? I want to punch him, Minho said clenching his fist and giving a tight punch in the air.

Don't worry buddy I have given him a nice lesson , how dare he kidnappe and marry my girl ? Jonghyun patted jealous Minho .

Well...I have to say he was damn hot and handsome especially while playing ....I didn't had a crush on him for no reason, Hannah tried to make Minho more jealous who was already glaring at her.

I agree when my father told me he is the boy I should marry I didn't said anything may be because he really was so handsome and hot....Oh am I drooling just thinking of him ? HyeRa uttered as if lost in thoughts.

YAAAHHHH ! wait let me show you my hotness so that you would know your boyfriend is also worth drooling . Jonghyun smirked as he moved towards HyeRa opening buttons of his shirt .

What ? Yaahh stay away , HyeRa yelled but Jonghyun continue moving closer and winked .

HyeRa was madly blushing when she ran away with Jonghyun chasing her. Till where are you going to run sweetie ? Jonghyun shouted as he chased her.

Now it was only Hannah and Minho there who laughed as they saw HyeRa and Jonghyun .

So what do you want me to do ? Minho smirked .

Nothing , just go and sleep . Goodnight . Hannah said and was about to enter her room when Minho grabbed her elbow.

What ? She raised her eyebrow.

I ain't letting you go that easily after making me so jealous, Minho said.

Have you ever seen your jealous face ? It's hilarious, Hannah laughed.

Yaahhh ! Leave me !! Where are you taking me ? Leave me !
Minho pulled and dragged her with him as he walked away while Hannah kept yelling .

Ssshhhh !don't shout everyone is sleeping . Minho said still pulling her with him.

On the other hand ... when everyone thought that Parkhyu , Jaerim and Minnah were sleeping but they were not....

Jaerim was busy chatting with Taemin under her blanket while Parkhyu was not on her bed but under her bed talking to Key on video call it was dark but there was enough light for them to see each other.

Onew lying on his bed try to sleep but couldn't. I wish I could see Minnah right now but no I can't , he sighed and closed his eyes to sleep.

Aahh I can't sleep , let's see if anyone of them is awake ? Onew stood up and went out to Jonghyun's room which was empty. He walked to Minho's which was also empty. He could hear Key talking to Parkhyu standing outside Key's door . And when he went to Taemin's room he was lying on his bed holding his phone giggling and blushing.

What the ? All of them are busy with their girls...like where else can Minho and Jonghyun be ? And I am .. .I am...here thinking we shouldn't...yaahh Minnah where are you ? Onew immediately ran to the girls room and slowly crawled to Minnah's bed. She was snoring as she was deep in her sleep.

Onew sighed as he looked at his beautiful girl sleeping. That's not fair ..he murmured and was about to leave when he heard Minnah sleep talk.

Ummm...Onew...I...love...you , I wanna kiss..you ..

And that's when Onew's heart beat got really fast he couldn't believe what she uttered?

Wha...What..? Kkk...kiss? Onew blushed madly and gulped.

He kissed her forehead and stared at her lips but then control him self and stood up to leave while sweating .

When Onew turned Minnah shot up from the bed and laughed. Onew turned back stunned . You were awake ?

Like you really think I would snore that badly while sleeping ? She again laughed. I knew you will come ...and I was just testing you that either you are the right guy for me or not ?

Eeh ? What do you mean ? Onew asked confused.
Actually I read in a magazine to create this situation where you unintentionally ask you boyfriend to kiss you and the place were he kiss you and or don't even kiss you explains his love for you . And you know what forehead means true and faithful love, Minnah said touching her forehead where Onew kissed and blushed.

Woah so did I pass ? Onew giggled.

Yup with the best grades, Minnah laughed .

I am happy you are not the play boy like the way you acted when you met me . Minnah smiled.

Hmm that was just because I liked you since years but you didn't remembered me and didn't even like me so I wanted you to remember me and like me thus I acted a play boy to get attraction but in the end the real me attracted you more , Onew looked at Minnah and held her hand.

Yeah the real cute sweet stupid chicken lover Onew made me fall for him , Minnah rested her head on his shoulder as they both were sitting on her bed .

Jaerim was so busy chatting with Taemin that she didn't realized presence of Onew in the room and well the room was large and the beds were quite at a distance .

Jaerim and Taemin's conversation chatting ...

Taemin : I am am telling you the truth I actually had girlfriends before you after all I am so famous .

Jaerim : I know you are lying just take to me jealous.

Taemin: no I am not lying and you know what she is recently texting me continuously.

Jaerim : what does she want ? Tell him you are already taken ! >_<

Taemin : XD but I like her too why would sat that ?

Jaerim : Yaahhhh ! Are you cheating on me ? I will kill you .

Taemin : oh really ? Then come and kill me hahaha no you can't ...

Jaerim : I am serious Taemin ..

Taemin : oh she sent me her pic wow she is so pretty ....

Jaerim : that's it you are so dead

Jaerim couldn't hold on the anger and jealousy while Taemin was enjoying seeing how much she likes him .

Jaerim stood up from her bed and walked out of the room , she didn't knew where Taemin's room was but luckily she managed to find it somehow.

Taemin was confused Jaerim was not replying when Jaerim suddenly entered his room shouting and giving him heart attack.

Oh My God you really came ?Taemin asked in disbelief.

Jaerim just went towards the bed picked up a pillow and threw it over him shouting I hate you ! I will kill you and who ever that witch is ! She kept hitting him with the pillow.

Owe owe ! Taemin utter being constantly being hit by the pillow. He also took a pillow for his defense and soon it became a pillow fight with feathers all over the place.

Parkhyu was under the bed talking to Key on video call and it was her stupid idea and now she was suffering as it was really not comfortable under the bed. Key knew it so he on purpose made a loud noise as if he fell from bed and was badly hurt . He asked her to come to his room and help him.

Parkhyu got worried that he was hurt so she rushed to his room but when she entered it was empty.

Umm ? Where is key ? She murmured. Just then a pair of hands grabed her waist , mouth and dragged her to the beautuful garden outside the palace.

Oh Key ? It was you , I got so scared. Parkhyu said relieved to know it was no one else but her boyfriend who kidnapped her.
Wow this garden is so beautiful .Jaerim looked around .

They both sat on a swing . Are you hurt ? Parkhyu asked .
No ! You were not comfortable so I had to show my acting skills . Key teased and Parkhyu pouted.

Minho obviously took Hannah to soccer field to show her that even he is nothing less in hotness and handsomeness.

HyeRa kept running all over the palace while Jonghyun chasing her to prove that even he is worth drooling.

That night was surely a fun night for all of them not knowing that they underestimated Granny .

Next morning spies told granny all about the happenings of last night.

Granny was really angry and she scolded all of them that this palace have some rules and they can't just do whatever they feel like.

After that night and huge scolds from granny no one dared to come out of their rooms at night .

Week passed ,and the palace life was getting boring .

One day when finally Granny realized that they all have actually forgotten that her birthday is on the way and were not planning to give her a surprise at all because nobody actually remembered . This saddened granny a lot.

Did they all actually forgot my birthday ?

-------------------------

Hello everyone ! How are you all my sweet readers ? An update after a long time right ? Sorry for keeping you all waiting ....

I still wonder this story is just sweet lovely and romantic or there is much thriller and suspence to come ?

Keep reading !

Keep voting !

Keep commenting!

Keep smiling ! ^_^

FlaMinGirl ♡