Red bulls vs Dynamics

Be SHINee Princess

Yeyy ! It's only two days left for the first game Minho cheered next day in the morning . He was excited but annoyed as well bcuz today was his official first day as a trainer.

He went to the villa early in the morning . A servant told him that Hannah is  coming  and went away. There was no one there so he roamed here and there waiting for Hannah.

Ahh I am so bored Minho sighed . As he was  roaming he stopped at a room whose door was slightly opened.

He went closer and pushed the door a little. He peeked inside , the room was dull with dim lights .He  saw Hannah

sweating badly and exhausted as she kicked the hanging boxing bag .

She kept punching the boxing bag with the boxing gloves she was wearing . Her red t-shirt and black trousers made her look like a  professional boxer.

Aaahhh why can't daddy understand I don't need any trainer again ! She shouted as she gave a hard punch on the bag and lied down . She closed her eyes and kept breathing heavily .

Minho who was not at all expecting this sight was shocked . He  quietly observed her actions and wondered ' she really knows boxing , Cool ' .

As Hannah was lying down he came in and walked to a table , took the towel and water bottle .

He turned and said 'here have this' as he walked to Hannah to give her towel and the water bottle. 

How did you find me ? Hannah asked still lying eyes closed.

Do you hate me that  much ,  Minho replied as he sat down beside lying Hannah.

Hannah chuckled which made Minho frown.

I don't hate people for no reason Hannah said as she sat up , took off the boxing gloves  and took the towel from Minho .

So you have a reason to hate me ?  Minho asked

You' re my trainer unfortunately Hannah interrupted.

If your last trainer was greedy and kidnapped you it doesn't mean all your trainers are like that Minho explained .

What ? Huh? Is that what daddy told you Hannah laughed .

What do you mean ? Minho asked confused .

Hannah ignored him and was standing up but Minho grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down .

Tell me what is it? Minho said.

Hannah angrily pulled her hand and pushed Minho but he didn't moved an inch.

Try harder Minho smirked.

Hannah smiled and kept getting closer which made Minho blush . What are you doing ? he muttered .

When their faces were inches away and Minho was lost in her eyes Hannah slowly took the water bottle and emptied it on Minho's head .

Minho immediately let go of her hand . He couldn't believe what just happened and just glared at her .

Hannah grinned as she stood up and threw the towel on his face before leaving .

Minho wiped off his face and angrily threw away the towel.

You have to tell me the truth Minho murmured  .

Minho went back to the resort after such lovely humiliation.

Two hours later when he was sitting at the lodge having a drink  he got the call from Hannah 's father that howz the first day of training going ?

Good ! Minho lied.

You both must be practicing basketball?  Her father asked .

Huh ! ...oh yeah yeah basketball Minho replied  .

Great then I'll be there soon to meet you both  at the basketball court her father said cheerfully and ended the call.

He what ? OMG ! Minho uttered .

He ran outside , he didn't had time to go to the  the parking area and take the car so he just jumped on the bike standing in front and rode to Hannah's villa as fast as he could.

When he reached there he ran inside and asked the servant where is Hannah ? breathing heavily .

She went outside...the servant replied

What ?  Do you know where she went ?

I am not sure but usually at this time she goes to meet her friends at the bowling house which is not very far from here.

Ok ! Minho said and was  immediately heading off to the bowling house on the bike.

He went inside and saw Hannah with a few friends chatting on couches and a few bowling.

He walked to Hannah grabbed her wrist and was dragging her out when one of her friend said Ooh Hannah who is this handsome boy ?

Hannah pulled her hand and replied I don't know...

I am her trainer ! Minho interrupted. 

Really ?Hannah from where do you find such attractive trainers ?

Hannah last one ditched you becareful this time , one of her friend winked at her.

Shut up you all ! Hannah shouted.

What the hell are you doing ? Hannah glared at Minho .

Your father called me , he is coming to meet us at the court as he thinks we are practicing Minho replied pissed off by Hannah's glare and shouts.

Aaahhh Ok fine ! Lets go Hannah said and went out . Minho followed her still thinking what her friends meant ?

When Minho came out Hannah was already wearing the helmet and riding the bike. She rode the bike towards him

Come On ! Hurry up she shouted at Minho. 

Huh ? Shouldn't you be sitting at the back ? Minho asked to which Hannah shook her head and replied I hate sitting at the back.

Let me show you by skills Hannah grinned.

Minho sat behind Hannah with a crook smile.

Let's Go ! Hannah shouted and drove the bike full speed.

When they reached there Hannah stopped the bike skillfully . Minho jumped off breathing heavily.

I just had a glimpse of death ! Minho sighed.

Hannah chuckled as she took off her helmet.

They both went to the court and got dressed : Minho in sleeveless black shirt with back shorts while Hannah wore her regular sports outfit.

Just when they entered the court after a while Hannah's father checked in feeling relieved and happy that they were actually practicing.

Dad what are you doing here ? Hannah asked acting surprised.

Nothing my love , carry on I am leaving.

After her father was gone Hannah sat on a chair .

Do you know that the game is just after two days ? I am so excited Minho asked out of no where.

Ofcourse!  Hannah nodded . I am so excited , first time I'll be able to see them from the VIP row . I thought only chief guests can use that row but I didn't knew Dad had such connections.  Hannah jumped in excitement.

Yeah you are right ! I was so shocked bcuz it's nearly impossible to get two of those five VIP row seats you know we can even wave and talk to the players from there as those seats are just with  the stands where the players sit when they are not playing. Minho joined Hannah's excitement. 

Really ? OMG ! My Red bulls I can't wait to see you guys ,Hannah muttered .

Wait ! What did you said ? Huh ? DYNAMICS are the bestest and everyone knows that ..and those red white yellow pinky bulls are just nothing. My Dynamics will crush them aaahhh can't wait to see their crying faces, Minho laughed.

What did you said to my Red Bulls ?? YAAAHHHH !! Shut up your mouth ! I will kill you if you dare say anything about them , Hannah angrily yelled at Minho.

How can you be with that stupid team ? Minho rolled his eyes.

I said shut up ! Hannah shouted.

Blah blah keep shouting . It'll be sad seeing you disappointed after the game Minho grinned.

So are you that confident on your dynamo team ? Hannah asked annoyingly

Ofcourse ! I know they will rock it.

Let see ...Hannah glared at Minho.

Yeah right let's see Minho chuckled.

Let's bet Minho suggested smirking. After the whole five game series if Dynamics won which obviously they would then you'll tell me the truth ...I mean what were your friend's saying ? And did your father lied to me ?

Don't be so over confident.  What if my Red Bulls sweep away the winning crown then what will you bet ? Hannah replied

Ummm I'll make you my princess , Minho chuckled.

What ? Hannah asked confused.

Hahaha yeah you heard me right Minho laughed .

You'll regret saying that bcuz this princess will be the cruelest one Hannah uttered and threw the ball on Minho's face who immediately  caught it and gave a nice shot through the basket .

Hannah ran to snatch the ball but Minho dodged her and smirked Come on baby.

Hannah again ran after him and just as Minho was about to do another goal Hannah stopped it and took the the ball .

Nice Move ! Minho grinned as he tried to take the ball back.

Hannah after a lot of difficulty saving the ball from Minho finally was about to pass the ball through the basket but Minho used his height to stop the goal.

Aaahhh Hannah angrily shouted and punched on Minho's arm.

Why did you hit me ? Minho asked annoyed.

I was just about to do the goal.. Hannah replied .

That's the game isn't it ? If you can't win so you will hit me that's not fair.

What type of trainer are you ? Trainers usually let their trainees win deliberately at the starting to boost their confidence , Hannah said disappointed as she could do the goal.

Well I am too competitive to let you win ..Minho grinned.

Your problem is that you attack more and defend less. Try be more defensive and don't go for obvious shots , Minho explained. 

Hannah nodded .

They again began to play . Hannah tried to be cautious at the points she was lacking as told by Minho and she did the goal.

Yes ! Hannah punched in the air in happiness. Minho just chuckled and clapped.

Let's keep it till here for today , Minho said and went to change.

The next two days Minho and Hannah played basket ball and Hannah enjoyed as she liked playing with such competitive trainer.

I am bored of basket ball lets do something else tomorrow Minho said as he went to change. He came back and was about to go out when Hannah said Tomorrow is the game I hope you remember .

Ofcourse!  See you at the soccor stadium Minho replied and went away.

Next day .....

Hannah was already there when Minho arrived. As they both were sitting on the VIP seats they couldn't sit with the cheering crowd of the respective teams.

Hannah wore the red t-shirt of teams Red Bull and had many banners and cheering stuff ready to cheer for her favourite team.

On the other hand Minho was nothing less ; he wore yellow t-shirt of team Dynamics and had his own ways of cheering although he thought that his team didn't need any cheering.

Hannah rolled her eyes as Minho came and sat next to her.

You look so hot in red , Minho uttered looking straight at the ground.

Excuse me ? Hannah glared at him and replied.

What ? Minho asked when he saw her glaring. You thought I was talking to you ? Minho chuckled . A 7 year old girl was sitting behind them who was also wearing red. I was talking about her Minho said and pointed at the girl.

Oh really ? Then that's good Hannah replied

When the players were not playing and were at the stands Hannah shouted the name of each Red bulls team player . They too responded at her shouts and waved .

Wouldn't you wave at your team ? Hannah asked Minho. I am not an annoying fan like you Minho replied .

Dynamics is such an arrogant team they don't even reply to the greeting and waves of fans Hannah said still waving at her team .

No way they are not at all like this Minho said defensively and waved at the team Dynamics. They saw him waving and cheering but ignored and didn't responded as told by Hannah.

Minho pouted while Hannah laughed a lot.

The game started , and in only first 5 minutes Dynamics were leading which gave Minho every chance of teasing Hannah.

Awww look at your face  Minho laughed.

Hold your chuckle it's just the starting Hannah said pissed off.

Then again another goal by Dynamics . Yeeeyyyyy !! DYNAMICS ARE THE BEST AND OYHERS ARE JUST CRAP ! Minho  shouted and cheered .

Hannah couldn't hold on her anger any more she snatched the banner Minho was holding and tore it off . Shut up ! Hannah shouted which made Minho laugh.

Finally after a while Red bulls scored and Hannah's full face glowed as she jumped from where she was sitting.

Dynamics are still leading Minho said but Hannah ignored and kept cheering .

And again another score by Red bull which equalized Red bull's score with Dynamics score.

Hannah agained jumped in joy but this she as she was jumping she stepped on Minho's foot may be on purpose .

Aaahhh Minho shouted in pain but Hannah ignored and kept jumping.

Now only last 10 minutes of the game was left and the game became to exciting and thrilling .

Hannah and Minho both were tensed . Minho kept drinking water in tension .

It was only two minutes left when Red bull did the score and Minho choked while drinking water . Hannah jumped up and began to dance . Yeeaayyyy my team won !! Did you saw that ? Haha

But Hannah forgot that the game is still on till the last minute . She was facing Minho and laughing when suddenly everyone shouted at her back including Minho .

She turned and saw that just at the last minute Dynamics did the score and again the score was equal at the end of the game.

Red bulls played better than I expected  Minho said .

Aaahhh why in the end they scored ? I hate the penalty shoot outs they make me feel like dying.. Hannah uttered .

The penalty shoot outs started :every team was given five chances to goal and the keeper had to fail their attempts. 

Minho just smiled and sat back relaxed .

Are you not nervous? Hannah asked

Minho shook his head and grinned  you 'll know .

The penalty shoot out started and surprisingly Dynamics won so easily. They scored at all the five chances given to them and dynamics keeper didn't let Red bull's do a single goal. It was a clean sweep.

Huh ?! This is just ridiculous.  How can  this be possible ? Hannah shouted in disbelief. 

Dynamics are famous as  penalty shoot out specialist team don't you know ? For them if the game is draw that's same as winning the game bcuz they never loose on penalty shoot outs.

Hannah angrily stood and went away while Minho could be anymore happier. 

 

Next day when Minho came for training Hannah was skipping on the ropes in the garden .

So the next game is next week isn't it ? Minho asked grinning. Hannah stopped stopped skipping and replied I don't want to talk about game.

Let's do cycling today Minho said.

Eehhh ? What about training ? Hannah asked confused .

You can consider it as a part of training too Minho replied .

Huh ? What a useless trainer are you ? Oh God why did daddy have to forcibly make you my trainer when we both don't want that .

That makes me curious too all his reasons to make me your trainer dont make any sense Minho frowned .

------------------------------------------

Hannah's father talking on call.....

Hmmm every thing is fine .

No , the training is going fine. They do spend time together.

Everything is going as planned ...Hmmm don't worry . It will work out as we wish...

 

---------------------------

I am really sorry for such late updates .... please patiently keep wait for the next update I 'll try to update ASAP !

Wait ...what was that at the End ?? Who was he talking to ? And what was talking about ? Did really her father lied to make Minho her trainer ?  So many questions will be answered so keep reading !

Heyyy readers ! Taemin here ~

I am with Red bulls ! Which team are you all with ?

Woah ! I can't wait to see which team wins ?

If Red bulls won will Minho really make her princess ? And if Dynamos won will Hannah really tell something shocking ?

O hhh I am so excited for Minho hyung's sporty love story ♡

And my turn is next * blushing *  so please keep reading ! Keep voting ! Keep commenting ! ^_^

FlaMinGirl ♡