Surprises

Be SHINee Princess

I still can't remember , what am I forgetting? Key whined trying hard to remember something he feels like he's forgetting.

Let it be , you are not going to remember it anyway so stop whining it's disturbing my video game . Minho said playing video game with Taemin .

Where is Onew ? Did he slept ? Jonghyun asked entering the launch.

Nobody replies so he just strolled off towards the couches and threw him self on it and got busy with his phone.

Just as Jonghyun opened his phone , the date flashed on the lockscreen which made him think twice while blinking . He frowned and uttered ...ummm..guys..is there something on 19th June...

Suddenly Key's eyes widened as he jumped up from the armchair but didn't said anything .

Minho dropped the video game controller and Taemin gulped.

YAAAHHHHH !LISTEN ! LISTEN ! GRANNNYYY'S BIRTHDAY IS GOING TO START TONIGHT AT TWELVE. Onew came in shouting .

Oh My God how can we forget ? Key freaked out .

It's less than an hours left only , Jonghyun muttered looking at the time.

Granny will be really sad when she would know that we all forgot her birthday . Taemin sighed .

Are we not going to do anything ? Onew asked

Ofcourse , we have to do something after all its Granny's birthday. Key replied .

Yeah Key's right ...we have to do something Minho continued thinking hard what should they do.

Ummm what can we do ? We have no time , Jonghyun uttered .

I got an idea , Taemin suddenly spranked up and cheered.

Taemin we really don't have time to waste so please , Key nagged .

Atleast listen to me ..Taemin pouted.

Fine what is it ?

We all can bake a cake for granny , I am sure she'll love something made by us. Taemin said cheerfully.

Everyone looked at Key who shook his head. No , I have cooked before but baking a cake and for such an important reason sorry but we can't take risk.

Than who is going to bake ? Taemin asked.
There is no one to bake so we should just drop your stupid idea....Key replied.

Well...who said there ain't anyone who can help us ? Jonghyun said raising his eyebrow.

Ohhh hyung I know what you are talking about ? Minho chuckled.

We can ask the girls so help us I am sure anyone of them must knew how to bake a yummyyy cake . Jonghyun explained.

Just as boys were about to exit the launch to go look for girls Minji entered and it was clear from her worried expression that even she forgot about Granny's birthday.

Oppa where are you all going ? Do you all even remember that ...Minji was interrupted by Key who patted her and said don't worry you are not that only one who forgot.

Finally six of them made it to girls room .

Minho was the one who opened the door without knocking due to his anxiety.

The girls were laughing as Parkhyu and HyeRa were copying Granny .

They got embarrassed .

Key pushed everyone and moved in . He asked out loud ' CAN ANYONE HERE BAKE A CAKE IN 30 minutes ?

What ? Only 30 minutes ....HyeRa replied.

But we can try...Minnah continued.

All of them went to the kitchen area.

The boys asked the chefs to leave the kitchen to them for awhile . The chefs did as ordered.

Minnah & Hannah made the batter, HyeRa baked it and Parkhyu was in charge of beautiful decoration.

While Key was helping Parkhyu prepare the icing . Onew tried to help Minnah but instead broke a few things so Minnah pushed him out and warned him to let her work.

Jonghyun and Minho were just playing around.

Minho took an apple and threw it to Jonghyun who tried to catch it ...but missed and it landed on Hannah's head who was just pouring some chocolate syrup in a cup but instead she took a nice chocolate shower .

Jonghyun crawled away when Hannah looked back with bullets shooting from her eyes to see who the hell was that and she saw Minho who gulped.

OMG ...it's..it's..not me...YAAHH ! Jonghyun where did you ran away ? Minho stuttered as Hannah moved towards him.

He stepped back when Hannah stepped towards him.

Minho closed his eyes when his back touched the wall of the kitchen , Hannah got closer and closer .

Baby open your eyes ...why are you like this ?

He opened his eyes and there came a huge hand filled with chocolate syrup . Hannah rubbed all the chocolate on Minho's face .
Now we are even ...She chuckled.

Jonghyun came laughing at Minho towards HyeRa and who was preheating the oven .

Yaahhh ! Don't fool around its dangerous here, HyeRa scolded Jonghyun who just tucked out his tongue.

Jaerim and Taemin were in charge of looking out for granny so that she won't get to know what's going on in the kitchen.

As the cake was finally completely baked HyeRa took it out of the oven and stupid Jonghyun being dumb as always touched the hot pan in excitement and let out a high scream .

The scream was loud enough to be heard by granny who was going towards her room .

Hyung ! Oenni ! Taemin and Jaerim came running in the kitchen shouting while Key was smacking Jonghyun for the scream .

Granny is coming ...Taemin yelled .
She heard the scream and now she is suspicious.

All thanks to Jonghyun , HyeRa sighed while others glared at him who just pouted and kept blowing air on his burned finger.

Well the granny did came in and was not at all surprised at what she saw.

What's going on here ? She asked with a stern voice.

Uhh..umm ...nothing ...Minho stuttered trying not to look at the cabinet where they hid the cake.

Actually girls were teaching us how to bake ...Onew made a lame excuse out of blue.

Stop all this and go back to your rooms , Granny said and walked out followed by the boys but girls managed to stay back to complete the cake.

Granny went to hall instead of her room and when boys saw that granny was gone they ran back to the kitchen .

Parkhyu had decorated the cake very UGLY , and was still trying her best.

All the other girls and boys didn't dare to utter a word that would hurt Parkhyu as she tried her best .

She was so much into the cake she didn't realized that everyone was already looking at her. When she was done she looked up and was startled to see every one staring at her .

Wow it's ...pretty , Minnah smiled .

Good job , HyeRa also faked smiling followed by Hannah.

Jaerim didn't said anything.

Suddenly Taemin yelled OHHH ONLY FIVE MINUTES LEFT..
The boys and girls took the cake and ran to the hall where granny was.

Happy Biryhday to you !! Everyone cheered as they entered the hall.

Granny laughed and asked I HAVE NEVER SEEN A CAME UGLIER THAN THIS .

Parkhyu bit her lips which obviously Key noticed so he whispered its ok you tried your best , love you .

You already knew we were baking a cake for you right ? Minho asked . Ofcourse it was so obvious Jonghyun interrupted.

Granny cut the cake while every one cheered and sang.

I still consider it a surprise so thank you so much my lovely grandsons . Granny kissed and hugged all of them .

You all gave me such a surprise now it's my turn ...Granny smiled and uttered.

My surprise will be revealed tomorrow at the my birthday ceremony in front of everyone.

What do you mean granny ? Onew asked feeling weird.

You'll know tomorrow , Granny replied.

By the way where is Minji? She was with us but then suddenly she disappeared? Minho asked .

Minji's POV

I was with oppas when they all were going towards oenni's room . They all entered the room I was last one as I was about to enter the room someone grabbed my elbow and dragged me away.

It was no one else but my own mom .

Oh mom what are you doing ? We all are trying to give granny a surprise let me go.

Minji come with me I need to talk to you and it's urgent you can give surprise after that , my mother replied.

She was serious and I couldn't argue so I just quietly followed her . She took me a room which was at the farthest corner of the palace . I felt really weird as I have only been twice or thrice there.

I think that room was used for storing important and old stuff of the palace .

Mom why are we going there ?

It's quiet late too and ...

Mom please answer me ...

Moooooommmmmm!!!

Don't make noise , my mother glared at me so I shut my mouth up .

When we entered my mother went towards a cupboard . She took out a thick book and began to search something .
Finally she got what she was looking for and kept the book back , closed the cupboard and walked to me.

I was feeling weird and surprised at what mom was doing.

She gave me a piece of paper ...

"Ancestors will "

'For the prosperity and honour of Royals this will shall be obeyed by all coming generations. '

Ehh?? Mom what is this ? I don't understand ...I was actually about to laugh thinking that it's so dramatic.

It's the will ...that your Granny is going to reveal tomorrow...no one knows what's in it..I could only found this torn piece of paper from the original draft.

Mom why you look so worried ?

I know it's something to do with you ...so I want to you to be aware and ready of God knows what you could knowing tomorrow at the birthday ceremony .

Ohhh mom what could be in the will anyway ? I don't care I am just excited for granny's biryhday .

Next Day ...

Just like each year the palace was beautifully decorated . Every one was busy preparing for the birthday ceremony of the Queen that's my Granny.

My maid brought me dresses and I am trying them all.

As I was looking my self in the mirror I asked my maid ...ummm what about oenni (older sister ) ? I mean princess to be girls ?

Your highness have sent individual maids and stylists for each . They all are now at the sauna with their maids .

They must be so nervous it's their first gathering with royal family I am so excited too . Granny might even introduce them as future princesses.

I chose a beautiful purple white dress . My stylist suggested that diamond necklace and my handmade sandals from France would go perfect with that dress .

After all that I wanted to see oennis  (older sisters )  so I decided to go join them at sauna.

I walked out of my room only to see my stupid oppas coming  towards me looking frustrated.

What happened? I asked

Where are the girls ? Jonghyun oppa yelled.

We've been looking for them in the whole palace but we couldn't fine them , Minho oppa added.

Do you know where are they ? Onew oppa asked

I know ....but I ain't going to tell..I chuckled.

Yaahh ! Minji tell us ...where are the girls ? Key oppa nagged.

Minji why are you not telling us ? Taemin oppa asked.

Because you all can't meet them right now ...so it's no use telling you where are they ? I replied.

Ehh ? Jonghyun oppa frowned.

Minji you are really not going to tell us ? Minho oppa was getting angry .

I smirked and told them that their girls are at sauna .

Now tell me still you are going to meet them ?

Ok I am going to sauna too so let's go together..I laughed at the madly blushing face of Key and Taemin oppa while Jonghyun oppa was gulping trying to ignore my tease , Minho oppa was speechless and was fanning himself . Onew oppa was wiping his sweat while blushing.

Ohh Jonghyun oppa you were so desperate to see HyeRa oenni right ? Come with me let's go see her ...I pulled his hand but he pulled it back and I again laughed.

Minho and Onew oppa were getting angry as they missed Hannah and Minnah oenni so much right ? Why are  you both not coming ? I pushed them both but they didn't moved ; ignoring me.

Taemin oppa was so madly blushing . OMG Taemin oppa you are so red hahah what were you imagining ?
Yaaahhhh! Minji ! You are talking to your older brother , Taemin oppa scolded trying to hide his blush.

Okay fine if no one is going then I'll only take Key oppa with me I know how much he misses Parkhyu oenni . I teased and pulled Key oppa's arm who pulled it back and smacked me.

I laughed a lot at my cute blushing and embarrassed oppas.

When I went to sauna , all the oennis were really awkward may be it was their first time so ....they got more uncomfortable seeing me.

I ignored the uncomfortable situation and told them about oppas and how I teased them even oennis laughed and blushed too.

------------------------------

At the evening we all were dressed for the celebrations. Oppas and their girls all looked so beautiful. They couldn't take their eyes off haha that was cute when Taemin bumped to a servant while walking as he was lost in Jaerim oenni's beauty.

I was standing with oennis and oppas when suddenly granny came towards us and asked oppas and their girls to come forward as couples when they'll be called .

Granny just stared at me from top to bottom and then said nice , but try to walk like a graceful princess when I'll ask you ok ? I nodded.

And finally the grand birthday celebration  of the Queen started when all the guests were settled in the palace , all the public crowd outside and the royal family members including us standing beside granny .

First came a huge cake that actually looked like granny I mean customised in such a way which made me laugh and granny glared at me side of her eyes so I controlled.

After the boring cake cutting , classical music display and greetings it was time for granny to give a huge long and extremely boring speech which makes me so sleepy that I almost fell down .

Granny was giving the speech about the same old things ...but this time she said something so shocking that every person present there was shocked some with happiness while some with fear.

Granny suddenly added in her speech ...

As you all know that our princes are now old enough to find their mates and even our precious princess has turned eighteen so I believe this is the right time to reveal the will that our ancestors left for us to obey .

But before that I would like to introduce some new future members of royal family.
All the Prince have found their true mates with all their heart and soul .

At this point the cheers were uncontrollable everyone was going crazy too see the girls while the girls were dying out of nervousness and boys were helping them to calm  down .

Granny continued...

I hope you all will give love to our future princesses too just like other royal family members. I hope these girls will fulfill your expectations and will prove to be worthwhile .

Now Princes and princesses may come on stage and greet every one.

And one by one all the couples went towards granny.

The crowd shouted cheered and clapped with happiness .

All the couples bowed and greeted . They went back to their positions .

A servant brought a file of some kind of documents and handed it to Granny. It was the will granny was talking about.

Granny opened the file and took out the documents . Granny read the documents....

"Ancestors will "

* first half *

'For the prosperity and honour of Royals this will shall be obeyed by all coming generations. '
Once all the male Offsprings of the royal
family finds their spouse ; they are prohibited of marital relations and cannot be officialised until the female offspring if any is legal to be married .

The female offspring of the royal family should be married in the presence of all the male offsprings and their SPOUSES.

I think it's not yet the right time for the second half of the will to be revealed . We'll try our best to obey the first half with all our devotion .

Granny closed the documents and the servant took them away.

I was too surprised after listening to what the will says that I couldn't say anything.

Suddenly some whispering began all over the palace when some new guests arrive at the palace. They went towards granny and greeted.

As soon as I saw that who was it ...I couldn't control my anger . I just wanted to shout and scream as loudly as possible but I didn't ...I looked at oppas who had same expression as me while obviously oennis were clueless.

It was no one else...no one....but that moronic idiotic JINHO .

I can't believe he showed up all of a sudden at granny's birthday and my day just turned to be the worst.

After greeting granny said ...and after future princesses I want to introduce future son of royal family.

What ? Hahaha Why is Granny joking all of a sudden ?I began to laugh

Meet my future grandson -in-law Kim JinHo.

And that was when I felt as if the world ended .

I looked at that moron who was looking at me already and he dare wink at me in front of everyone oh how much I wish I could just go and beat the carp out of him .

With tears in my eyes I turned to look at oppas who were also shocked.

Minho oppa was so pisssed off he was about to go and kick punch and slap that moron but Jonghyun oppa stopped him as they were in front of everyone.

I couldn't take this reality of what granny said anymore so I just ran away and locked my self in my room . I cried ..and cried...why ? Why did granny do this to me ? If I am a girl that means granny can just hook me up with any moron ? I just turned eighteen and all this...

I could hear oppas beating the door and pleading me to open it....I don't want to open it and face the reality ...

-------------------------------------------

* runs and hides in the corner * I don't even know how to say sorry for being so damn lazy ...

A lot of twists eh ? Let's see what happens next ? ...

Keep reading

Keep voting

Keep commenting

Love you my sweet readers ♡

Bye !

FlaMinGirl ♡