Partner ? No , Princess !

Be SHINee Princess

First let's just go and eat something I am hungry , Taemin said and looked around for a place where he could eat .

They entered a fast food shop which was quite crowded , Taemin covered his face .

They sat down and ordered , a girl of probably eight year  came towards them and kept staring  awkwardly. 

What ? Do you want anything ? Jaerim asked.

Are you two married ? The girl said which made Taemin laugh .
What ? Obviously NO ! Jaerim replied startlingly. 

Ummmm... I see , so you both are siblings . The girl uttered thoughtfully. 

This time Jaerim laughed and Taemin groaned NOWAY ! WE ARE NOT SIBLINGS ! DAMN IT .

Ohhh so you both are ? Girl asked confused.

We are just .....PARTNERS ...Jaerim replied.

Eeehhh ??? Come on , you elders always treat us  as if we are kids , the girl smirked.

Jaerim frowned at the girl shocked by her smirking .  You both are so dumb really , the girl sighed.

I guess so...Taemin chuckled.

Actually this place is full as you can see so would you mind if I sit with you both ? The girl asked cutely.

Hmmm okay , Taemin replied looking at Jaerim .

The girl turned and got lost in the crowd , after awhile she came back with a boy and said he is my PARTNER just like this boy is your partner , the girl said to Jaerim while pointing at Taemin.

Woah ! You both are cute , Taemin smiled.

The four of them were sitting waiting for the order.

So ? How is he your partner ? Taemin asked as he enjoy the way the girl talks .

We ran away ...the girl chuckled and slowly replied.

Woah! Taemin uttered surprised .

What ? Jaerim said shocked  . From where did you both ran away ? Where are your parents ? And who are you both ? Jaerim threw a whole lot of questions on the kids.

The girl elbowed the boy so he slowly said looking down ....uuuhhh .....ummm... we are orphans . We ran away from orphanage because we want to go to the kids festival taking place. So we made a plan because we are best friends and ran away.

Taemin and Jaerim both were speechless with eyes wide open.

What are you both doing here then ? Taemin asked as  he looked at their attire and realized that the kids were really telling the truth.

We went there but they won't let us in and we were hungry too so we came here.

Awww Jaerim said feeling emotional .

The festival place  is next to this place , the girl said ; eyes shining with the hope of being there .

We'll take you there , Jaerim smiled and pulled the girl's cheeks.

We will ? Taemin was amazed seeing this sweet emotional side of arrogant lady Jaerim  .

So what do you want to eat ? Taemin asked the kids cheerfully.

CHICKEN ! Both of them shouted .

Reminds of Onew hyung, Taemin laughed.

All of them were busy eating , when suddenly the boy kicked on Taemin's leg underneath the table .

Taemin  choked and looked at him confused .

The boy pointed at Jaerim who was busy eating and thumbs up to Taemin while smirking.

He then called Taemin towards him so when Taemin bended he whispered ' she is hot '

YAAAHHHHHH !!!! Taemin yelled pulling back .

Huh ?!?! What type of eight year kids are these ? God what did he said ? Seriously kids these days ... Taemin thought while blushing.

Why are you suddenly blushing ? Jaerim asked taking a bite of her food.

The boy chuckled so Taemin glared at him to let him know that he should keep quite.

After they were done eating Taemin said let's go to the kids festival you both wanted to go we'll take you .

No we can't , Jaerim replied which almost made the kids on the verge of crying.

But you said.... Taemin uttered . Jaerim interrupted....we need to buy them new clothes , we  can't take them like this.

Oh yeah right , Taemin said , let's buy some clothes then we'll take you both .

They bought some clothes for the kids to wear from a shop nearby and now were finally headed towards the festival.

They entered the place and it was really lively place with so many things going on.

It was crowded so Taemin said ' Boys hold your girls they might get  lost ' and he grabed Jaerim's hand who rolled her eyes . The young boy smiled and held his bestfriend's hand. The four of them moved in.

As they were walking a clown appeared and began to dance so Jaerim laughed and said he is better than you Taemin .

Taemin frowned and then began to dance with the clown not skillfully but like a funny clown . The kids joined Taemin  and clown in dancing madly while Jaerim stood there laughing .

The clown gave the kids and Taemin who were dancing with him  lollipops and went away so Jaerim pouted as she also wanted one .

Wanna share mine ? Taemin teased while his lollipop 

Awww Lollipop Kiss ! The kids cheered and clapped which made Taemin laugh.

Jaerim smacked Taemin while blushing.

They walked forward so  there was some games and competition were going on. The kids participated in sack racing and they ran hopping in the sack . Taemin and Jaerim cheered and laughed.

The boy didn't got anything while the girl won second prize which was a crown but it was too big for her little head and kept slipping due to her silky hair so she made Jaerim wear it.

Jaerim smiled as the girl set the crown on her head.

Ummm....we didn't asked your name ? Jaerim asked

Oh yeah , sorry we forgot to tell our names. My name is Haru , the girl said and ...my name is Henry , the boy interrupted.

Nice , Taemin smiled .

The next game they found was of partners. It was a race where boy had to piggy back his partner and run .

Come On , Taemin let carry our girls. Henry said cheerfully.

Taemin ? Will you be calling me by my name ?
Taemin said while Jaerim frowned.

Aaahhh don't treat us like kids please we hate that , both the girl and boy said annoyed.

Okay fine , Taemin and Jaerim sighed.

So should we ? Taemin said to Jaerim .

If you made me fall I'll not that go remember that , Jaerim replied which was basically a Yes .

Taemin ran with Jaerim on his back , they were leading and just as they reached the finishing line Taemin triped with Jaerim on top of him .

Faces inches away , they stared at each other and don't know what happened to Taemin's hormones that he moved his faced closer to Jaerim , closer ....closer ...Jaerim was lost ...she tightly closed her eyes and was frozen with electric current running throughout her body but just when they were about to .....Henry Haru and all the other people who were  there shouted and cheered which made both Taemin Jaerim to come back to their senses .

They immediately stood up pushing each other away.

What the hell was he doing ? Why couldn't I move ? Jaerim gulped her saliva while sweating .

God what was I doing ? She will kill me ! Taemin murmured blushing.

Both the kids laughed at their conditions  .

By the way they won first prize and got  couple t-shirts .

Here you both take it , it's no use to us Jaerim gave the shirts to Haru.

No we don't want them and  they are too large for us , Haru handed over the shirts to Jaerim who didn't knew what to do so she just kept it her bag.

Aaahhh Face Painting ! Kids shouted .

They had their face painted which looked funny and cute. They had a lot of fun enjoying at the festival with the kids.

After the festival they went back to the place where they met the kids to eat after the exhaust of playing in the festival. 

Some people entered the fast food shop , they were from the orphanage looking for Henry and Haru.

Haru and Henry hugged and thanked Taemin and Jaerim.

'You guys should already kiss '  Henry whispered to Taemin when he hugged him.

Look at your age , Taemin smacked Henry chuckling.

Your Partner is the best , Haru said to Jaerim who just blushed instead of getting annoyed.

Jaerim kissed Henry , so Haru angrily pulled him ' Kissed your own partner not mine ' and they all laughed as they bid goodbyes .

Taemin gave the orphanage people card of Granny's charity foundation which Granny always made him carry.

Just tell them Taemin gave you this and they'll help your orphanage , Taemin said .
They thanked him and went away with Henry and Haru who couldn't be more happier as they were now .

They were standing waving their hands to Henry and Haru when Jaerim suddenly realized that they had to be at the place where the truck driver left them by 1 pm or else he will go back without them .

Aaahhh Taemin ! It's 1:15 pm already , Jaerim shouted.

What ? Taemin also shouted .

They both ran to the place where the truck driver left them but the street was empty.

What if he left us Taemin ? What are we going to do ? He said he won't wait if we are late right ? Jaerim worriedly said .

Yaahh I don't know , Taemin yelled frustrated. 

They waited roaming here and there but there was no sign of any truck.

It's already 2pm I guess he left us , Taemin sighed  .

What are we going to do ?

I think we should look for any car who is going to the place where we came from and we could get a lift . Taemin said thoughtfully.

Stupid this is the end of highway road where we are standing and can you even see any car who could give us lift ? Jaerim angrily cried at Taemin .

Oh I think a truck is coming its not the same one but I guess its going there only we can ask for a lift...Jaerim said hopefully

They both shouted and waved their hands  at the truck as it passed by them so the truck driver stopped  the truck and got out to see the what's the problem  .

Huh ?!? Your face ? Jaerim uttered stunned as she saw the driver .

When did you brought this truck ?and you said  you would pick us  at at 1pm right ? Taemin asked confused.

Eeh ? What are you two talking about ? I am seeing you both for the first time , the truck driver confusingly scratched his head.

What ? Don't you remember bringing both of us here in your truck ? Not this one but that one. Taemin said frowning

Huh ? I brought you here ? When ? I came here two days ago .The truck driver was more confused.

No ! We came here early this morning , remember we told you that we got in your truck mistakenly and we also pleaded you to take us back so you said that you will go back till 1pm and we have to wait till 1pm , Jaerim explained.

Ohhh ! Now I got it , the driver laughed . Actually you both didn't came with me but my twin brother he told me about you both . We both are twin brothers and transport goods and different items from one place to another that's why you both got confused thinking that I am my brother , the driver again laughed.

I guess he went back without you so it's okay Come with me , I am also going there only . I'll drop you both , just hop in.

Oh thank you so much , Taemin and Jaerim smiled relieved as the hop in at the back of the truck.

This time the truck was transporting some large boxes. Jaerim curiously opened one and it had freshly packed Blankets may be transporting to shopping centres.

They sat down .

I don't know what will I say to mom and dad ? Jaerim sighed .

I just hope no one finds out about us being partners , Taemin muttered

Taemin now you really have to tell me that why on earth you don't want anyone to know that ? Jaerim said angrily.

Well....actually ...I am a...Prince...Taemin stuttered looking at Jaerim who laughed.

Stop joking , I seriously want to know .

Do I look like I am joking ? I am a prince and well a member of Korea's famous band SHINee too so my Granny who is actually Queen doesn't want us to to music which is against our pride as royals. After much pleadings she allowed us to continue as SHINee only if we all me and 4 cousin brothers could find the girl we love and would marry in future ; our princesses within 3 months time .

I came here to find a nice girl who can be my future lady but if granny found out that instead of doing that I am busy with some random dance competition  she'll not let that go so easily that's why the lesser people knowing about it there will be less chances of Granny knowing it .

What ?  Really ? Seriously ? Jaerim couldn't believe on what Taemin was explaining. 

They became quiet  with both  of them looking at opposite directions as the truck kept moving towards its destinations with speed.

Jaerim was listening to music while Taemin was lying eyes closed when suddenly truck began to make weird noises and stopped with a jerk .

It was in the middle of no where ;the truck stopped .

Why did the truck stop ? Jaerim uttered looking for the reason.

Taemin stood up and jumped down. He went to the front only to see the driver busy with the engine.

O hhh why there is so much smoke ? Taemin said coughing .

The driver looked up at Taemin and said sorry but we can't go further .

What ? What do you mean ? Taemin asked in disbelief .

The engine of the truck broke so I need to go back and bring someone who can fix it and for that it'll take time , driver explained.

Huh ? How much time ? Taemin asked as he looked around the place where they were stuck ; on one side of the road were rows of tall heavy trees and on the other side was barren land .

I will comeback till tomorrow morning so you both have to stay here until then , the driver said .

Are you going walk all the way ?

What choice do  we have ? It's impossible to find someone here , don't worry about me it happens a lot I know how to handle it , driver replied .

Ummm you both can use one of the blanket that's in the box if it got cold at night and here have this torch light  , driver patted Taemin apologetically and went away .

Taemin 's POV

Oh My God ! Why is this happening to us ? I am so scared of telling all this to Jaerim .She was so excited that she'll be at home .

I sighed and with all my strength walk towards the back of the truck and jumped in.

Why are we still here ? Why is this driver wasting time ? Aaahhh I want to go home as soon as possible, Jaerim's reaction was most expected.

Jaerim first sit down and listen to me. I made her sit down , took a deep breath.

WE CANT GO HOME ATLEAST TILL TOMORROW MORNING !

What ? What did you just said ? Why ? Why can't we ? Jaerim cried angrily.

Because the engine of this stupid truck broke down and the driver has already went back to bring someone to fix it . He'll come back till morning so until then we have  to stay here for the night.

Why is it happening with me ? I am going to cry .

Stop acting so cute please , I might fall for you . I tried to divert her mind .

Yaahhh stop your non sense , she shouted.

I sighed.

After awhile it was dark already and  she was done with shouting and crying . I had lightened  the torch which provided enough light that we could see each other . It actually created a nice romantic atmosphere and I so much wanted to irritate and .

Suddenly a naughty idea struck me. I lied down as if sleeping and slowly made voices of groaning of wild animals without moving my lips.

Onew hyung taught me this .

As expected Jaerim  got  so scared , and kept shouting at me to wake up but I didn't .

It was so much fun to hear her panicked shouts.

Suddenly the shouts stopped , what happened ?

I opened my eyes and saw her glaring at me. Oops , I think she caught me .

I laughed as I stood up. She smacked me and shouted it was fun wasn't it ?

I nodded still laughing. She angrily pushed me and said just wait I will kill you.

Just as she was hitting me we both actually heard the roaring voices of wild . They were coming from the woods on the left  .

Stop it already Taemin it's not going to work anymore , she rolled her eyes.

It's not me really , I stuttered.

And there was a loud roar ,aahhh we both shouted as we hugged each other shivering  .

When she realized she was hugging me , she pulled back looking away which I found really cute.

The wild roars didn't effected my hunger as I was damn to hungry and was regretting that I should have brought something.

I closed my eyes when I smelled the delicious mouth watering chicken , I followed it which lead me to Jaerim who was taking it out from her bag.

Wow smart girl , you bought chicken  to eat from the fast food shop . I was already so hungry , thank you so much that you brought it.

Wait wait when did I said its for you too ? Jaerim grinned and uttered.

Huh ?!? You can't do this to me . I  pleaded .

You are right I am not so cruel , she  replied.

Good then let me have it , I moved my hand towards the chicken box but she moved it away .

Aahhh why ? I cried .

Why should I share it with someone who irritates me so much ?

What do you want me to do ? I'll do anything.

Umm I am bored entertain me  , Jaerim chuckled.

Oh so you want me to entertain you ? I smirked as I moved backward ,stood up and began to do y dance.

Her shocked expression with eyes wide open , mouth closed made me laugh. I  slowly opened the buttons of my shirt, and began to move closer.

She covered her eyes with her shivering fingers and yelled Yaaahhhh !! Move away ! Stop it now ! Have as much chicken as you want but stop this.

I laughed as I closed my bottom and sat down to eat the yummy chicken.

Wasn't it the best entertainment?  I know you were enjoying , I winked at her .

No , I ... I...She stuttered as she looked away blushing and sweating .

I just laughed.

After all the eating we were tired and it was getting cold , I took out a blanket from one the box and spread it on the surface of truck. We both lied down making an imaginary boundary in between .

Wow the sky is so beautiful,  Jaerim uttered lost in the beauty of stars.

I smiled as I also tried to be lost in the beauty of the Sky filled with shining bright stars but I couldn't ...I found her more mesmerizing than the sky so I kept looking at her while she was lost with the stars .

You are a nice guy , I wonder who will be the lucky girl who will be your princess . She uttered making me totally amazed .

Was she thinking about me looking at the sky ?

She thought I was deep in my sleep when she slowly moved closer to me crossing the boundary as she was scared . I didn't moved and kept acting as if I am sleeping but this made my heart flutter.

I felt water on my face , my arms and even foot which woke me up . I opened my eyes and realized it had already started to rain . Oh God , I immediately woke Jaerim up but till the time she came to her senses from her sleep it was already raining heavily . We both ran to the front and got in the driving area of the truck.

Both of our shirts were wet and it was getting cold so Jaerim took out the couple t-shirt we won and gave one to me.

You should change ...She said . You too I replied.

I turned to face my back to her with my eyes and ears closed .

Don't you dare ...She said.

Just do it already I can't hold myself anymore , I chuckled.

Yaahhh ! She shouted.

Then it was my turn to change. I can change you don't need to cover your eyes , I smirked  as I took off my shirt and wore the couple t-shirt.
And ofcourse Jaerim's eyes were closed the whole time.

I am opening my eyes ok Jaerim said as she opened her eyes .

We slept there ; me on driver's seat and Jaerim on the seat next to me.

I woke up by the bright sun rays hitting my face through the glass of the window.
Her head was on my shoulder . I slowly moved her messed up hair behind her ears and looked at her beautiful smiling face. Must be dreaming something nice , I wondered. Don't know why but I kissed her forehead .

The driver came back so I woke her up. She frowned and kept blinking as she sat up.

She went at the back of the truck while I asked the driver that how long the man he brought will take to fix the truck.

Just wait for awhile , it'll not take long .

Author's POV

Finally the truck started and they came back to their city after such adventure and thriller  .

Taemin went back to his hotel , took a hot shower and slept .

Jaerim on the other hand went back to her house and explained everything to her freaked out parents . She told them every single thing that he is her dance partner and couldn't tell that to anyone as he is a prince and how all this started and they end up in a truck . She told them the whole story but it seems like her parents only understood one thing that  he is ' Prince ' .

What ? Prince ? That's Great my child , her father praised her  .

What's great ? Jaerim frowned

Jaerim you should be the girl he came to look for , be his princess and you'll live a royal life , her mother replied 

Wait , what ? Mom dad how can you both be like this ? It's because he is a prince ? He is rich so it's ok for your daughter to be with him for a whole night ? Now I should not let him go ? I hate you guys . How can you both be so greedy ? Jaerim ran to his room crying in disbelief of what her parents said. This made the little something that she began to feel for Taemin hurt her as she now think she will be just greedy like her parents if she even thought of liking him .

It was a week left for the competition. Jaerim left a message for Taemin that she don't want to do anymore practice and they'll directly perform on the day of competition. 

After that she didn't replied to Taemin or anyone ,didn't even came out of her room .

Taemin was worried that why didn't she wanted to rehearse more ? He tried to contact her but it's of no use.

He kept thinking of her which made him realize that may be he has already fallen for her .

He called all his hyungs to verify his feelings  . He  told them everything about how he feels and misses her so much .

ONEW : it's Love ...

Jonghyun : she is the one ....

Minho : Congrats !

Key : She won't prettier than mine...

Now Taemin was confirmed of his feelings and couldn't wait to tell that to Jaerim.

Jaerim who one other hand locked herself up to stop having feelings for Taemin which was actually love but she was mistakenly assuming it as greed like her parents.

Taemin couldn't hold on anymore and went to her house . The treatment he got there amazed him and he understood that her parents knew of him being the Prince.
But he didn't cared.

No thanks I don't need anything , I just want to meet Jaerim . Where is she ?

She is in her room , her mother replied.

You mind if I ....Taemin asked  .

Not at all son , you can go and meet her.

Taemin grinned as he entered her room . She was in washroom so Taemin just roamed looking around.

A click of the door opening and Taemin turned but his hand touched the alarm clock which fell down form the side table .

Jaerim who was just coming out realized there is someone in the room immediately moved back and shouted How is there ?

Lee Taemin is present , Taemin replied moving towards the washroom door.

Yaaahhh ! How can you just enter a girl's room like that ? Jaerim yelled

Your parents gave me the permission and you know what they called me ' SON ' Taemin laughed .

Jaerim sighed . Just give me my clothes.

What ? Your clothes are outside ? Aahh if  this damn clock wouldnt have fallen then you might have come out like that....

Uughhh  Shut up and get lost  ! Jaerim  shouted embarrassed.

Okay okay I m going out , you can change.
Taemin replied and went out.

After she changed , she called him in.

Why are you here ? Jaerim asked  .

Taemin  moved towards her while she kept moving back .

What are you doing ? Taemin ? She stuttered

Taemin held her hand and slowly whispered in her ear ' WILL YOU BE MY PRINCESS ? '

Tears rolled out of Jaerim's eyes as she pulled her hand away and walked away from Taemin .

I can't ...sorry ...You're way elite and my parents ...You must have figured it out until now why they are like this ?

It's you I like ...I don't care about your parents. Taemin again held her hand.

I like you too ....but I don't want to be greedy .

Liking someone isn't being greedy . Taemin kissed her soft pink cheeks which got red due to blush.

Jaerim pulled her self away again and sat down on the bed . It's not someone Taemin it's you and your not any random guy your a famous person and a prince above all.

If you like me then nothing matters , Taemin sat down beside her and held her hand  .

Jaerim laid her head on his shoulder while tears rolled out of her eyes.

------------------------------

Finally it's the ' competition day ' ...

Taemin I know we are not going to win  we didn't even practiced , Jaerim said nervously .

Trust me , I won't let you down ... Taemin winked at  her which made  Jaerim blush so she smacked him .

Stop it Taemin , what if anyone saw you flirting with me.

Who cares , Taemin  rolled his eyes.

What will you treat me if we won ? Taemin asked

Nothing ! Jaerim replied .

Awww why ? Taemin pouted as he did ayego cutely.

Because we are not going to win , Jaerim said.

If we ? Then ? Taemin asked

Okay fine if we won what do you want my sweetest boyfriend  ?

Now that you are calling me boyfriend you should know what I want ... Taemin asked

What ? Jaerim frowned 

Taemin whispered something in her ears which made her frozen with her eyes wide open and face completely red .

-----------------------------

They walked on the stage and took their positions. The crowd cheered as everyone was surprised to see them dancing together as no one knew of them being partners .

They couldn't see the audience and neither the judges nor the guest of honour which they didn't even knew who was it.

They performed the dance as skillfully and as gracefully as ever.

The dance ended with crowd going crazy and shouting once more.

They both went to backstage and hugged .
As Taemin was hugging her , there in front of him was standing no one else the guest of honour  and his very own granny .

Taemin immediately pulled back and away from Jaerim.

His hands turned cold as he saw granny glaring at him .

Gr...gr....anny ....He stuttered which made Jaerim realized that she was the Queen and his granny. Jaerim was  confused , didn't knew what to do so she just kept looking down .

Granny turned and began to walk away but Taemin followed her calling her Granny ...Granny please let me explain.

He finally made her stop and listen to him.

What do you want me to listen Taemin ? I sent you here to find a princess but instead you took part in this dance competition?  You think all I said was just a joke ? All your hyungs fools too right ? Or you think I am one ? Granny scolded

It's not like that....please ..Taemin with tears , hugged his granny and said I have found the girl I like and will be my princess through this competition granny.

Taemin it's not a joke , I want you to be serious . Do you really think that girl is worth being  your princess ?

Yes granny , Taemin said without hesitation. 

Well I don't ....Granny replied

I gave you all 3 months to find the girl of your choice so if you choose her I won't say anything Now , but Taemin think of it again ,can you  consider her as a princess? You have time and even then you want her to be your princess then bring her to Korea after 3 months completes then I 'll see if she and along with other girls your hyungs choose are worth being my Granddaughter-in-law or not ?

If I found all five of them worth being with my grandsons then only you all will be allowed for your Sh...Sh..

SHINee ?

Yeah yeah whatever ....

Granny went away . Taemin went back to Jaerim who was crying. I told you Taemin I am not worth it. She hates me. I can never be your princess  .

Heyy , stop blabbering non sense . She doesn't know you , I know you are perfect for me . Once Granny will know you , you'll be her favourite.  Taemin wiped her tears .

The results were announced and obviously who can beat SHINee's Taemin in dancing. They won the first prize .

As they stand on stage getting the award Taemin slowly whispered to Jaerim
So we won right ? Where is my treat ? 

Jaerim ran away from the stage . Taemin laughed and chased her.

 

------------------------------------

Aaaahhhh !! Finally ! Finally ! All the members found their princess . Yipeee Hurraayyyy * throws confetti , nutella , Oreo pies *

Thank you so much my sweet readers for reading BE SHINee Princess ♡

I have one good news and one bad news ....

Wait.. where are you all going ? Who said the story ended ? Did I ?

Good news is the story has a lot of fun left .....

Don't believe me ? -.-

Ok fine ...here have a trailer  of upcoming chapters ...

* Trailer *

God the whole palace is shaking with the news of ...Oppas coming back not as five but as ten ... Minji sighed.

The girls stood in a row....
So you all know who you are going to be  right ? Granny's stern and strict voice gave shivers not just to girls but boys too.

What are you doing here ? Hannah shouted at HyeRa.

Taemin she still hates me ....Jaerim cried.

Lets make a plan to enter girls' rooms , Jonghyun uttered with a crook  Smile.

Night is the best time ,Minho smirked.

Did they all really forgot my birthday?  Granny murmured in disbelief. 

I have gathered you all here to open the will of our ancestors.....Granny said.

Minji locked herself up ....

I hate him ....Minji cried.

We are not going to let this happen , Onew Jonghyun,  Key , Minho and Taemin said together  .

 

Awww is this baby Jonghyun pic ? HyeRa laughed .

* Trailer ends *

Now the bad news...

This author is going on hiatus for almost 2 months due to my exams but surely after that I'll update amazing chaps  that I hope you all will love to read.

Please don't forget me and Be SHINee Princess .

Thank you so much ♡

keep reading !

Keep voting !

Keep commenting !

And most important

Keep smiling :)

FlaMinGirl