Jonghyun's responsibility

Be SHINee Princess

Jonghyun 's POV

Three months ? OMG I can't believe it that I actually got three months to live without any schedule and I am free to go anywhere . I am free from all the burdensome responsibilities of being a SHINee member and a prince I am so relieved and joyful Waaahhhh I wish these months never end . I am going to have a lot of rest and fun with my friends or should I say girlfriends ? Haha Granny I really don't get what you want me to do ? I mean why should I find another girl when I already have so many pretty dazzling girlfriends so I am just going to enjoy myself and then I'll introduce any one of those to Granny after all Granny just need to see her its not like I will marry her .

This is what I was thinking sitting at the airport lounge with Key . Onew hyung had already gone , Minho and Taemin were just standing here but I don't know why suddenly Minho began to chase Taemin who is running all over the place . I just chuckled at them and continued my planning in my mind for the next three months.

I smiled at the thought of freedom , fun, enjoyment I will be experiencing soon . It would be a best and awsomest vacation .

Yaahh are you deaf ? Your phone is ringing Key nagged as I was so much into my thoughts that I didn't realized about the phone .

Ohhh its Granny ..

Jonghyun : Hello my love , why did you call ? Everything fine ?

Granny : Jonghyun you are going Japan right ?

Jonghyun : yes Granny ( bcuz of most of my girlfriends are there )

Granny : So you would be staying at our Japanese mansion ?

Jonghyun : Yes Granny ! But why are you asking ? Is there any problem ?

Granny : Jonghyunah my most beloved grandson . I love you so much you know that right ? And I know how much you are responsible ?

Jonghyun : Eeehhh ? Granny my sixth sense is saying there is something wrong bcuz whenever you act like this there is always a reason , a very bad reason .

Granny : its nothing like that ...its just that I made a ..a promise as I trust you so much and I know you can takecare and be responsible of someone very well .

Jonghyun : but these months are a freedom for me aren't they ? I mean so that I can concentrate on finding a good granddaughter-in-law for you

Granny : I know Jonghyunah I know but please do this for your old lady

Jonghyun : You called yourself old lady it must be something really serious

Granny : So are you going to do it ?

Jonghyun : Only if you promise me the latest new brand car the one thats going to release next month.

Granny : Done !

Jonghyun : waaahhh really ? I will do anything so what is it Granny ?

Granny : Actually there is one of my oldest and closest bestfriend . Her grand daughter is going to live with you at the mansion now don't ask me why ? Be a man and take care of her and take responsibility for her safety while she is there because that poor girl had no one she can trust there not even a safe place even I can't trust anyone else but only you for her.

Jonghyun : Did you said Girl living with me ? * smirking*

Granny: Yaaaahhh Jonghyun she is my friend's grand daughter don't you dare annoy her or do anything . I will be in contact with her . She will give me all the reports about you and if I found something not so good then BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST Mr. Kim .

Jonghyun : *gulping saliva ,shocked sweating * I .....I....won't Granny..... I ...I..promise I take her responsibility as a friend and a guardian .

Granny : Good boy I trust you ! Bye have a safe flight .

Why ? Why is it happening to me ? I was so happy that I would be free from all responsibilies but what is this now ? A girl ? Or should I say Granny's spy to report her everything I do now I have to becareful aaaiiisshhhh I hate her from now only . But why is she going to live with me in first place ? Can't Granny give her any other place to live ? And Waahhh I am responsible if anything happens to her ,this is just making me crazy . All my plans to have fun will be destroyed ? Noway I don't care I do will what I want .

Announcement for the boarding of my plane started . I stood up and began to walk , anger was clearly visible on my face as my excitement just vanished after talking to Granny .

HyeRa's POV

I couldn't believe that I am leaving Korea and going to Japan without my grandmother and mom I am so scared . I have never been alone like this but at the same time I am relieved that grandmother and mom are safe with grandmother's friend .

Grandmother told me I will be living with her friend's grandson as it not safe for me to live alone anywhere else .

Grandmother's friend is so nice she got me admitted in best high school so I will be studying there and starting a new life .

I am just missing Mom and grandmother so much that tears rolled out of my eyes and I began to cry with my head down . I was in first class plane and many people were boarding in the plane , they would found it weird of me for crying like this but I don't care I can't control my self .

Heyy you ? Are you crying ? I heard a sweet voice . I looked up wiping the tears and replied huh ? Ohh no ..its just tears rolling out of my eyes . He chuckled Isn't it same as crying ?

Uhh ..may be ...I stuttered to which he smiled . Hello I am Lee HyeRa I formally introduced and you ? He was so shocked as if I have asked something really shocking . What ? Huh ? You are from Korea and you don't know me ? His eyes wide open .

Ummm well I am a Korean but I used to live somewhere else I just moved to Korea last month I replied .

Ohhh wow then if that's the case your Korean is really fluent . You are so pretty and cute I bet there were many boys going crazy for you right ?

Eeehh ? Suddenly his expression changed from gentle to smirking , his tone of speaking became so flirty aaaiiusshhh I hate all boys can't they be just sweet without any flirting .

I sighed and asked why are you so curious ? He replied ..ummm because I have fallen for you . What ? Are in your senses ? I shrieked with my heart beating so fast.

Hahaha You look so damn stunning with those pink cheeks when you blush , he blabbered.

Shut up ! Stop talking non sense I angrily said .

Is that how you look when you are angry ? OMG I was just kidding but I will actually fall for this cutest red angry face .

I didn't know what else to do I just wanted to slap kick and punch on his handsome face but I controlled myself and stood up to ask the air hostess to change my seat but it was too late the plane was already taking off so I sat down and fastened my seat belt , I decided just to ignore and not to even look at this flirty man .

After awhile I just glanced at him from the corner of my eyes . He was sleeping with headphones on his ears so I turned to look at him , I murmured how can such a naughty flirty person can look so innocent while sleeping I smiled . Yaaahhh whats up with that smile I mentally slapped myself and looked away from him .

I took a magazine from the hostess and turned some pages when suddenly I stopped . My eyes almost popped out when I saw the man beside me in the magazine . OMG Is he a singer ? SHINee ? so his name is KIM JONGHYUN .Woooww they all look so cool and handsome but I bet all of them are as flirty as he is .

I put away the magazine and rested my head at the back of seat , when comfortably settled I closed my eyes and slept .

-------------------

I walked out of the airport and was looking for someone with my name written on a board . Ohh there he is an old man was standing with my name written on a board he was holding .I went towards him and said hello , I am Lee HyeRa . He bowed and took me towards a big lemo . OMG am I going to go in this ? I pointed at the huge luxurious black shining car and asked that old man.

He nodded and opened the door .

I got in and felt really awkward . My grandmother's friend is the queen and she promised my grandmother that I will be safe here but she doesn't need to do spend so much money on me ..well what else should I expect from royals I sighed .

We reached the place where I would be staying . I got out of the car , saw that place and confusingly asked that old man ummmm I thought I would be staying at a house with ...someone but why did you bring me to this hotel ? Is this where I would be staying ?

That man replied maam this is not a hotel its the queen's Japanese mansion where you would be staying from now onwards with master Kim .

What ? It's a house ? Ohhh God I am scared I would be lost and it would take ages to find me in this gigantic villa .

Your luggage is already in your room he said . Can you please give me a map of this place I need to find my room first I utteren while examining that huge place .

I would show you the mansion maam that old man said and you can call me Ahjussi ( uncle ) if you want because that's what master Kim calls me .

That's great Ahjussi . By the way master Kim ? He is a prince right ? Ahjussi nodded . Is he in there ? No he is not in there he will be coming any time soon Ajusshi replied .

Ahjussi explained and showed me the mansion , this place is divided into 4 regions , one for the Queen , one for princess , one for the five princes and the fourth for the rest of the royal family members including Mr and Mrs Lee , Mr and Mrs Kim and Mr and Mrs Choi .

Ohhhh Wooowww that's amazing . So there is a princess too I asked surprisingly .Yes she is the only little beloved princess of the whole family. No boy other than the royals are allowed in her region it has most security and you will be living in her region but maam I request you keep away from princess room .

I just nodded . There are more prince too I thought he is the only one .

No maam there are five princes Ahjussi said .

He then showed me all the regions finally the princess's region which was the most beautiful and astonishing.

After that Ahjussi went away and said that an old lady would lead me to my room . Before entering in the room I just asked the old lady out of curiosity that when do royals stay here in this luxuriously gigantic place . She smiled whenever they come here . Huh ? Such a huge place to stay whenever they come here ? I murmured how would be there actual castle where they live to which the old lady chuckled and said that palace , even I in my 25 years of service to the royals have never seen that palace completely . Waaahhh I couldnt even imagine it I muttered .

I went inside the room or should I say a hall . It was so spacious , a large comfy beautiful bed with fluffy dark pink blankets . Two large couches with a large size LED , the furniture the curtains the carpet all were just extremely and beautifully decent.

As soon as I came back to my senses after seeing such a ravishing room I ran to the bed and threw my self on it . OMG the softness and fluff made me feel so sleepy , I closed my eyes and went in to my dream world .

I woke up and watched the time on my handphone . What ? Did I actually slept for that long ? And now in the middle of night I am feeling so hungry I didn't eat anything after that plane meal .

Oowa my stomach is aching and grumbling . I have Ramen but I don't know where is kitchen in this huge place . what to do ? Aaahhhh I can't take it anymore ; I have to look for the kitchen .

Author's POV

HyeRa went out to look for the kitchen and eat something . After almost 15 minutes of roaming here and there ; left , right , forward and backward HyeRa sighed Ohhh Where is this kitchen ? And I am so scared why there is so much darkness ? Ohhh yeah because its middle of the night. There is no one and I am lost now I don't even know where my room is ? In which region am I right now ?

HyeRa was just mentally cursing herself for sleeping instead of eating after coming here when suddenly she saw some one coming towards her direction but in darkness she couldn't see anything but only the figure .

Who ....who is there ? Are you s thief ? HyeRa stuttered slowly . I think there is a thief OMG what should I do ? Hyera murmured

She made a tight fist and made her self ready to punch that thief as soon as he reached her .

He came closer and closer , she closed her eyes and with her full strength gave a punch in the air ; that person immediately dodged her and instead grabed her both the hands and held her tight .

Who are you ? What are you doing here ? Are you a thief ? That person shouted so loudly that HyeRa got scared and began to cry no plz no I am not a theif don't kill me , I have so much ambitions and plans for future , I don't even have a boyfriend HyeRa muttered shuddering , crying out of fear .

That person holding HyeRa laughed what ? Haha who are you ? Just then the Ahjussi came after hearing the noise and opened the lights .

He let go of her hands , she turned . Their eyes widened and jaws dropped when they both saw each other .

Jonghyun ?? HyeRa said shockingly . You ? Plane girl ? Jonghyun asked .

It's Lee HyeRa , Hyera rolled her eyes . Ohhh she looked around , I think I came to another region .

Yes maam you are in princes region , I think you were lost ? Did you need anything that you came out of your room like that ? Ahjussi asked

I was hungry ! HyeRa replied and again looked at Jonghyun, Who are you ?

Me ? It's the second time you are insulting me ? First you didn't knew who I am in the plane ? Now you are standing in my home and asking the same question again ? Jonghyun frowned

Calm down , master Kim she just moved in now she didnt know who are you ? Ahjussi explained

What ? You are the master Kim ? You are that famous band SHINee ' s members KIM JONGHYUN and a prince too HyeRa asked in disbelief

Jonghyun proudly nodded .

Waahhh seriously such a playboy born with not only silver but both silver and golden spoons in his mouth HyeRa sarcastically commented.

What do you mean ?

You need to have a sense to understand what I was saying ? HyeRa replied

Are you trying to say I am senseless ? Jonghyun began to get angry

No you just always speak non sense HyeRa replied

Yaaahhhh I am the prince remember that and you are living in my house , behave your self or else ...Jonghyun threatened her

Haha My single call to the Queen and you would be an exiled prince HyeRa grinned .

You ? Don't you dare say a word to Granny Jonghyun warned

I won't if you just keep your self away from me and let me live my life peacefully HyeRa said

I can't believe it that Granny wanted me to be responsible for you . Why do Granny want you to live here ? Who are you ? Ohhh I got it must be a random poor girl on road and my kindhearted Granny helped you right ?

What ? What did you said ? Random girl , poor girl ? I am not a random helpless girl I am just ...tears rolled out of her eyes .

Jonghyun realized that he was really harsh that was very rare because he is really sweet mostly . Master Kim please calm down and maam HyeRa stop crying please Ahjussi said worryingly.

Now ..why are you crying ? Don't you know I cant see girls crying ? Are you trying to make me feel guilty for what I just said ?

Ok then you win I surrender now please stop .

HyeRa frowned , looked at Jonghyun and said I hate you !

Jonghyun chuckled really ? Come on You don't hate me right ? I know you think I look innocent atleast while sleeping .

Huh ? How did you ....you were listening ? HyeRa asked embarrassingly

Hahahaha Jonghyun laughed

By the way if we were in same flight then are you coming home now ? At this time ? HyeRa asked shockingly

Do you want to be my wife ? Jonghyun asked grinning

What ? HyeRa blushed

Hahaha Why you blush so madly whenever I say something like that you know I am just kidding. You feel like a wife asking his hubby Jonghyun smirked

Whatever ! HyeRa ignored him .

Maam HyeRa let me take you to your room Ahjussi said . But I am hungry HyeRa pouted.

What kind of girl is so crazy about food that eating it at this time of night ? Jonghyun uttered .

When people can come home whenever they feel like so I can also eat whenever I feel like HyeRa glared at Jonghyun .

Maam you don't eed to come out of your room for that there is a phone at your room your can just order anything it will come to your room directly Ahjussi explained .

Ohhh I didn't knew that ...wooww its like a hotel haha but at this time ...

Don't worry ...chefs are 24 hrs ready because well people can come in here at anytime Ahjussi explained .

HyeRa looked at Jonghyun I can see that ...

Ahjussi bowed to Jonghyun before taking HyeRa she just made a funny face showing her tongue as she went away .

Jonghyun chuckled and shook his head , I am really curious that why Granny wanted me to be responsible for her safety ? She seemed so worried what's the secret ? Why is she here ?

 

----------------

Who is HyeRa ? Why Granny want her to stay with Jonghyun ? Why Jonghyun has to be responsible for her safety ? Soo many questions ....

Curious ?? Wait haha

Yaaahhhh authornim when its going to be my turn ?

Haha Key wait dear ....you are here for just complaining ?

Do you think I am so selfish ?

Hello sweet and smart readers !! So are you all also excited and impatient for my princess ?

Please keep reading , commenting and voting !

Key say anything about Jonghyun ...

I don't want to ....

Hahaha jealous ??

Authornim has gone crazy please ignore her !

Bye my little freaks !