Trainer and Trainee

Be SHINee Princess

MINHO'S POV

As I turned I was stunned to see a girl coming towards my direction . She was just flawless : long brown wavy hair with big eyes , wearing a simple white dress, her height matched mine perfectly . Her spectacles just increaed her beauty enough for me to be lost .

It felt as if an angel is gracefully walking towards me.

Wow ! Aahh so I found her here only at the airport . She is just perfect to be my princess . I am so lucky I don't even have to go anywhere else I can just return to palace with her .

She passed me and ....and it was the end. My heart broke into million pieces and I was in a shock when I saw two little boys running behind her and shouting Omma ! Omma ! .

My gaze followed her as she went towards a man and hugged him . They both went away with their kids and I was left with depression .

Its Ok hyung , it happens don't feel sad you will find your princess Taemin grinned as he saw my skulking face

Shut up Taemin ! I glared at Taemin who just laughed .

Hahaha hyung your face , awww you look so heart broken hahaha Taemin kept laughing.

Yaaaahhh stop laughing I said and

was about to punch him but he ran away so I began to chase Taemin all over the place.

I sighed as the boarding of my plane started . I smacked Taemin and said Come on you are no longer baby maknae so try to be mature enough to find a nice girl .

Don't worry hyung Taemin grinned.

I hugged him before leaving .

In the plane I settled on my seat . After awhile the plane took off to Australia. Yes that is where I am going bcuz there is a series of soccer championship going on in Australia and my favourite team is there.

I know I should be more concerned about finding a nice girl but..I don't think so I can find one that easily .

The plane landed in Sydney and I am so excited as from next week the series of soccor championship is starting and I am going to watch the whole series for the first time as bcuz of my schedules I never watched a whole series of soccor game.

As I came out of the Airport the limousine was waiting . I got in and was headed towards the resort.

Last time when I came here it was bcuz of work and I couldn't enjoy that much but this time I am free and it will be amazing touring Australia just by myself .

I hope I could find the girl who can be my princess .

I went to my room which actually wasn't a room but more like a small apartment and I liked it . It had a lounge with red interior , two rooms ; a double bed and a single bed , a large terrace with swimming pool enough for me to relax in , a mini kitchen .

I chose this resort basically bcuz it had the best gymnasium, the best sports area like soccor ground, basket ball stadium , etc . All the international teams stay at this resort and even the team which I like the most is staying here.

I won't lie that I actually used my status as a prince to be in this place as it is against their policy to let any ordinary person stay here.

My room is in the VIP area where political people stay , of course after using Granny's name where else can I stay. Although I wanted to stay at the celebrity region where all my favourite players are staying but I guess its better to use my name as a prince and not as a SHINee member .

I threw myself on the bed as soon as I changed and got freshed . I opened my diary where I have made all the plan of what I would be doing . So as the soccor games are starting from next week I have a lot of time .

Next day I woke up early and went for a walk at the huge Garden area of the resort. It was refreshing and something I really enjoy. After that I came back to have yummy American style breakfast.

I went to my room and called other members and Granny then I went to Gymnasium for exercises. I spent almost two hours there and when I got really exhausted I went to my room to take a hot bath .

I planned more for the next three months and then slept . When I woke up it was almost dinner time and I was damn hungry so I went to the hotel buffet .

As I was sitting and was busy with my phone I saw a man sitting on a table next to me.

I saw him at the garden , at the gym , even at the breakfast and now again is he following me or something ? I felt strange but then ignored thinking that it might be just a co incidence.

My next four days went almost the same just exercising, playing basket ball late at night or enjoying soccer with other players at the the field , swimming was another thing that was perfect to enhance my pleasure . This place is just perfect for me , I can stay here forever without going out May be that's why for past four days since I came here I barely went out.

But there was something that was making me feel uncomfortable and that was that man , for past four days he had been following me I think so because how can it be a co incidence that I bump into him where ever I go this place is huge enough for so many co incidence.

Today when I again saw him just sitting on the table next to me like he has been doing for past few days , I got frustrated and finally went to him and said Excuse me ??

Yes ! He replied startled as if caught red handed

Ok I will just make it straight with out any confusion , so Are you following me ? Do you know me ? Are you a reporter ?

No , I am not what you are thinking he replied

Then why are you following me and please sir I know you were so don't say No.

Okay I agree I was , he sighed .

I knew it but why ? Are you a reporter ?

No I am the OWNER of this place !

Huh ? What ? Really ? I asked surprised

He nodded looking down depressed.

Umm but why ? I mean why were you following me ? Is there any problem ?

Come with me he said and took me to another region of this place which I didnt even knew exist .

We were sitting at luxurious huge room , me on a large sofa and that man on another large sofa in front of me .

A lady came with a packet of cigars and some documents.

She placed both the things on the glass table and went away .

I was stunned that what am I doing here ? What does he want from me ?

Don't be so worried the man said smiling as he took the cigar.

Sir , May I ask what do you want from me ?

Prince Choi, please make your self comfortable here . Oh wait or should I saw famous band SHINee's Flaming charisma ? That man chuckled .

I just frowned .

Ok let's come to the point he said sitting straight and pushing the documents on the table towards me .

What is it ?

Just have a look Mr. Prince.

I opened the documents and was shocked to see that this man knew everything that why did I came here ? He knew that to save our band SHINee we had three months to find the girl who will be our future princesses.

What is this ? Why are you showing this to me ? What do you want ?

Now you know that I know everything about you . Now you should also know everything about me.

I am the owner of this huge resort and as well as almost all the five star hotels and resorts in all the big cities of Australia. I am not as rich as your Granny ofcourse but I am a millionaire too but it's all a WASTE

He suddenly came towards me and fell down on his knees .

Huh? Uhhh please get up . You are of my father's age you shouldn't be like this I uttered feeling embarrassed.

He continued ... I have no family no parents but only and only my whole world is my beloved little daughter. She is my everything . Her name is Hannah .

She is excellent in sports .I am so proud of her . She likes sports and exercise so much. Once I hired her personal trainer , I thought he was the best but he was not . He kidnapped Hannah , my life and asked for money. I gave what he wanted and got my life back but she became so scared that she couldn't play any sport from that day no matter how much she try.

I couldn't find a person who could be her trainer and won't hurt my daughter for money .

I know my daughter just needs some guidance and she will be as excellent in sports as she was before that incident but for that I need a person who won't be interested in her Money but only in his job of being her trainer.

So ??

So my assistant told me about you , I asked them to find every detail about you and you are just perfect . You are a Prince and way more elite than us , you are the best sporty idol of Korea and is staying at my resort . You are on your vacations and are free to do what you want for three months.

Wait ? Are you saying that ....Me ?? I mean I should be the PHYSICAL EDUCATION AND SPORTS TRAINER of your daughter ? Huh ? Are you serious? You know me right ?

He nodded smiling.

Why would I do so ?

That's why I am pleading you .

But I am here to watch the Soccor championship I don't want to be your daughter's trainer .

No one is saying you cannot watch the game even by daughter is more crazy.

I didn't know what to do ? He was constantly pleading and I was feeling so burdensome.

Suddenly I got a good excuse for not accepting what he was saying.

But Sir how can you make any boy her personal trainer ? as you know I here to find a girl , and what if ...

Hahaha you won't , believe me .

So it's decided then ? Great , tomorrow my driver will take you to our mansion where you can meet my daughter and start her training .

Wait wait when did I even say yes ?

But you didn't said NO too

But...

Son , I am like your father and you can understand me right ? That man tried to attack me emotionally .

Fine ! But if my Granny finds out the it's on you sir.

Great then...

Next day ....

I woke up by the knock on the door. I rubbed my sleepy eyes as I stood up from the bed and went to the door. A man was standing , Good morning Mr. Prince he bowed .

Eehhh ?? Oh please don't call me that and don't do this.

He smiled and said the driver is here already as soon as you will be ready you can go with the driver.

Where ? What driver ? Ooh yeah I got it , I replied.

The man went away and I came back inside my room .

Oh God what is this now ? Trainer ? Seriously ? I sighed.

I took the bath , got dressed , ate breakfast and now I am heading towards my so called Job as a TRAINER of a girl. I don't even know if I could be of any help to her or not as she used to be so good in sports but bcuz of that incident she got disturbded. Her father said she just needs some guidance for how to start over confidently like she used to play sports.

As I entered the villa , a servant greeted and lead me to a basket ball court.

There was no one there , I took the ball and began to dribble ....

Just dribbling ? Huh ! I expected more .I heard someone said behind my back.

You won't regret expecting ! I replied as I ran and shot the ball in the basket.

I turned and saw a girl with long black hair tied in a pony tail , wearing tight black legging and a black jacket that perfectly suited her figure.

I stared at her from top to bottom and them again from bottom to top with a crook smile.

Bravo ! What a weak shot she clapped and uttered .

Are you doubting me ? I grinned and walked to her.

Ummm...well than show me what you've got ?

I ran back dribbling the ball and showed her my best shots .

Finally I stood next to her and threw the ball straight through the basket and looked at her proudly.

As I got exhausted I my jacket and took it off.

Not bad ! She muttered

Well I work out alot for this I smirked.

Hold that smirk !

Huh ?

I was talking about your skills of playing ...you boys just really think what you want

Oh really ? I walked close to her , you were really talking about my skills ?

As I stepped towards her she immediately grabbed my shirt and threw me on the ground. It was so sudden that I couldn't get hold of myself. I was shocked .

I looked at her in disbelief. Don't mess with me ! It's not so easy ....She chuckled.

I laughed and held out my hand so that she could help me get up. She held it to help me but instead I pushed her down and she fell on me.

It wasn't that difficult I grinned while she glared at me and stood up.

I also stood up and said ok enough of the fun let's talk of work .

Please ! She replied looking annoyed.

I am Choi Minho , your new trainer I introduced my self and held out my hand for a handshake.

I am Hannah , I know you but I don't need you . I am perfect but I don't know why daddy always thinks I need guidance as I am not as I used to be.

But I don't want to have that experience again .

I am just here for you not for your money so don't worry I replied

Who knows ? That trainer was the best one but even he got greedy aaahhh I don't want to remember that .

Okay fine , but if you think you don't need

me than show me..

She took the ball and threw it towards the basket but it hit the wall instead .

She annoyingly again tried and threw it again but this time it bounced back after hitting the basket.

And before she could try again I snatched the ball . It smoothly went through the basket when I gave a shot.

You need to calm down first. Don't use so much force instead use more concentration I said

Whatever !

So when are we starting ?? I asked

Starting what ? She frowned

What do you think I want us to start ? I smirked with sarcasm.

Oh God how can daddy make this flirty my trainer ? She sighed

He pleaded me so much that I had no other choice I said

He what ? Huh stop blabbering whatever you feel like She mocked me.

Why would I lie ? I said defensively

Why should I believe u ?

YOU BOTH CUT IT OFF !! Her father angrily said as he walked in the court.

Thank you sir , you've come at the right time. I can't train such a stubborn and arrogant girl.

What did you said ? How can you say that to me in front of my father ?

Daddy I don't need him, I am good please she pleaded to her father.

So this is over right ? I off from here I said and began to walk out .

Wait Mr.Choi Minho you can't leave like that don't you remember you sighned a document when I asked you to be the trainer ? So according to that you can't leave this job for next 2 months.

And Hannah , even you know that I am right. So stop being so stubborn my baby. I am doing this for you. I want to see my best sporty Hannah back who never fails on my expectations.

But...Hannah muttered....

No but and no if so from tomorrow Minho will be your trainer , teacher and ...ah oh yeah you both need to be friends too so stop this fighting and be friendly .

Wait ...this is cheating sir ; you made me sign that by emotionally attacking me and I didn't even knew about this two months thing ? I am going please find someone else.

Whether intentionally or not but you have signed and now if you just go away like this than I am sorry but I have to do some legal charges against you and I don't think your Granny would be happy to see this ? He said smiling .

What ? You ..Oh God I am such an idiot ! Minho muttered angrily

Daddy what is this ? Why are you doing this when even he is not interested?

Hannah you stay out of this matter . Her father said .

Okay fine ! Now my final offer to you is that ...

Just then a man came and handed two envelopes to Hannah's father.

If Minho you would be her physical education and sports trainer and Hannah if you would do as Minho say and be taught and trained by him then you both can have this. He said and handed both of them envelopes each.

What's this ? I murmured as he opened the envelope.

Hannah and and me both shrieked as they read .

OMG ! Commentators?? Hannah shouted excitedly

VIP dinner with the players ?? I said jumping

VIP seats in the soccor stadium ?? Hannah interrupted cheering

And OHHHH WE CAN PERSONALLY PLAY WITH THE PLAYERS ! Me and Hannah both cheered and hugged while jumping .

Hannah's father chuckled as he saw the childish soccor lovers.

So now tell me you both want these ? Or not ?

I'll do anything I said excitedly

Me too ! Hannah said

Great ! So this matter is settled , her father said and walked out relieved .

Ok fine I'll be your trainee Hannah said to me and I just nodded.

So from tomorrow we will be in a TRAINER AND TRAINEE RELATIONSHIP? ?

I asked grinning

Hmmmm seems like... Hannah answered sighing

Well if that's the case why don't we know each other today ?

Eehh ? Hannah frowned while clenching her fist .

Relax ! I am not asking you on date I replied.

I am just saying that today we are not trainer and trainee so let's just know each other that would be helpful in training I hope you get what I mean.

Shut up ! We don't need to know anything . Hannah shouted and walked away .

Huh ? Oh God how am I going to train this Arrogant lady .

----------------------------------

Next day .....

 

To be continued......

------------------------------------

I know you all would be cursing me I ended like that hehe sorry for such late updates I am really lazy author who has just lack of ideas .

I will try to make it more fun.....hopefully *sigh*

 

Keep reading , commenting and voting !

Yeah you all are thinking right. This time all SHINee members are busy so you have to bear me sorry for that.

Thank you so much !

FlaMinGirl ♡