You're the KEY to solve Problems

Be SHINee Princess

Key's POV

Yaaahhh Minho ! Teamin! stop running around .You both are at the airport did you both forget that ?

It was one hour remaining for the boarding of my flight to start . Jonghyun and Onew hyung are already gone .

I was busy with my phone ; taking selfies, posting them , nagging at Minho and Taemin that I didn't realize boarding of my plane started .

I told Minho and Taemin to behave and was headed towards the boarding area when some idiot guy bumped into me and the glass of juice he was holding fell on my jacket .

Aaaaiiiisshhh what are you doing ? I muttered but that guy was so much in a hurry that he just ignored me and ran away .

Yaaahhhh at least say Sorry ! I shouted at that guy but he was already gone .

Wow what an amazing start of the journey I sighed . Just then the announcement for my plane was made again .

Oohhh I need to hurry I said to my self .

I looked around and found a ladies washroom few steps away so as I was in a hurry to clean my jacket and go toward's the boarding area of my plane , I decided to just go there and clean up .

I washed and cleaned my jacket then I saw my self in the mirror .

Why am I so good looking ?

I think I need a new hair style .

Where is my BB cream ?

Oooh here it is ; I took my cream out to do some touches on my handsome face .

Just when I was busy admiring my self looking at the mirror I heard some noises as if some is locked in the washroom and trying hard to come out .

I turned to see from where the noise is coming from . Suddenly a girl began to shout HELP ME ! PLEASE HELP ME ! I AM LOCKED ! ANYONE OUT THERE ??

I was startled at the sudden shout of the girl . I went towards the door behind which the girl was shouting .

Uhh ?? Are you locked ?

No I am having a party in here .

What ? Party ?

Idiot ! Ofcourse I am locked . So help me open it .

Watch your tongue girl !

Do I look like in a condition to watch what I am saying . I am freakin locked here and my flight ...I can't miss it .

Ohh yeah right I forgot announcements for my flight are also made I am in a hurry too . Thanks for reminding .

Your welcome ! Now can you help me ?

Why should I help such a rude person ? I rolled my eyes .

Yaaahhhh Are you just going to leave like that ?

Yes !

No you can't !

Yes I can ..Watch me ...ohh you can't see me bcuz you are locked haha

Stop laughing weirdo !

What ? What did you just call me ?

Weirdo ! Ofcourse I mean seriously first I was shocked to hear a boy's voice in ladies washroom. Secondly I laughed so much how can a boy be so self admiring ? My God you actually use all those cosmetic items you were talking about to your self ?? Haha

Shut up !

Whatever ! Just help me open it .

* sigh* I don't have time .

Neither do I so just hurry up and get me out of here .

Stop ordering me ! You don't have any right to do that .

Why ? Are you a Prince or something ?

How did you know ?

What ? Now don't tell that you are Prince .Do I sound like a random dum girl to believe whatever you say ?

I am a Prince !

There you go ...Ohhh really ? Then hello Mr.Prince I am Lady Gaga.

What ?

Aaahhh

Stop shouting you are hurting my poor ears.

What should I do that you help me .

Just politely say ' please help me ' and ' sorry for being rude '

Okk ! Please help me Mr.Prince and I am sorry for being rude . Happy ?

Ok then you move back let me open the door . How can it be locked do tightly it's not opening . You too try to push the door while I pull it .

I am already trying my best but seriously are u a man ? Where is your strength ?

Stop it now or else I won't help and just go away .

Author's POV

The girl and key both applied their full strength and suddenly the door opened

due to which the girl fell on Key and they both fell down.

Yaaahhhh get up from me ! Key shouted .

I can only get up if you leave me the girl annoyingly replied

Huh ? What ? Key confusingly uttered

Where are your hands Mr.Prince ? The girl glared at Key

Oohh sorry Key embarrassingly removed his hands from her waist .

They both stood up .

We are kindly requesting the passengers of flight 227 going to London to please proceed towards their plane . It's final announcement for the passengers of flight 227.

Aahh this is my flight . Mine too Key and the girl both shrieked .

They both began to run towards the door .

Don't push me ! Key nagged

I am not pushing you are . Let me go I am late .

So am I ...

They both pushed pulled each other and were finally out . Key ran to take his luggage while the girl just picked up her small bag .

They were both headed towards the same direction glaring at each other angrily.

I have never met such a crazy girl Key murmured

Prince ? Huh ? Give me a break . Such an arrogant stupid .

-------------------------

Key's POV

Finally I am in London. I decided to go London bcuz here I can find best places for shopping .

My friend just opened a boutique of Fashinable clothes and he wanted me to help him so that's also a reason for me to choose London .

Ummm about princess ..I don't know I mean IS THERE ANY GIRL WHO CAN MATCH MY PERFECTION? It would be hard to find her ...

If we are destined together than we will meet no matter how so I am not going to look for her .

I am key ! Kim Kibum why should I look for her ? She should look for me .

I went to my hotel got changed into my new brand outfit .

Now I am on my way to my friends new boutique shop .

Ohhh wow nice interior I said as I entered the shop .

Finally you are here kibum. How are you ? Missed you buddy my friend said while we hugged and greeted .

So how is the shop preparations going ? I asked

It's almost complete but I really need your help in choosing the brands and stylish items for the shop that would attract people , my friend replied excitedly.

Hmmm I know dnt worry If it's fashion then just leave it to me your shop will have the best and unique collections.

Thank you Kibum. Love you . Yaahhh don't be so cheesy .

Me and my friend laughed and talked a lot about many things . Then he said you know Key a new coffee shop also opened next my shop . The coffee you are drinking its also from that shop .

Ohh thats good I replied while taking a sip of the coffee. The coffee is really good I must say .

Hmm that shop is of my girlfriend my friend said blushing to which I choked Really ? Girlfriend ? Wow nice idea you both having shops next to each other that's cute I smiled .

Uhh key , my friend hesitantly said .

Yes ? I replied

Can you help me ? I want to go out with my girlfriend but an important delivery would be coming to my shop so can you just stay here ? I have already paid so you just have to be here as I cant just leave shop without anyone .

What ? Then what will I do here alone ? I'll be bored I pouted

Haha don't joke key .You and bored in a shop of fashionable and stylish clothes ? Is that even possible ? My friend sarcastically uttered

Fine ! Just get lost ! I muttered

He happily stood up and was about to go out when I said wait if you are going with your girlfriend then who is going to look for her shop ? Is there anyone ?

Hmm her sister would be at her shop ,he replied and rushed out .

Just look at this man going crazy to meet his girl I laughed .

Now what ? I asked when my friend again came in the shop .

Key after you get the delivery just close the shop and then you can go.

Ok I got it , I replied .

*sigh * now what should I do ? I just looked at all the clothes and stuff at the shop,took some selfiez .

Anyone there ? I heard someone asked . It must be the delivery man I rushed towards the door .

You can leave the stuff here I said to the man .

He looked at me for a minute and then pointed at me .

What ? I asked startled

SHINee ??

I chuckled . You know me ??

My sister is your fan. I saw your poster. She likes SHINee and ...Ummm..what was the boy she was talking about ?? Something Lock ?? I don't remember.

I laughed hahaha it's me .

You're Lock ??

No I am Key ! My real name is Kim Kibum.

Ohh haha nice to meet you that man smiled

Nice to meet you too . Say thank you to your sister I replied .

He went away . So as the delivery is here I can go now thankfully . I was dying out of boredom .

I closed the shop and came out .

As I was heading towards my car I just glanced at the coffee shop that belonged to my friend's girlfriend.

I was surprised to see that at the doorstep of the coffee shop a girl was sitting with head down as if crying .

I went towards her and said ummm excuse me .

And she looked up , I saw her face.

You ? Stupid girl ? Here ? I shockingly uttered.

You ? Aaahh seriously this is the worst that could happen . I again met you Mr.arrogant prince the girl angrily said .

Shut up ! I said annoyingly

Why are you here ? I asked

It's my sister's shop any problem if I am here she muttered

You mean your sister is my friend's girlfriend ??

Eehhh? Really ? Aaaiiisshhh I can't believe it ,she shook her head .

Whatever I am going and it's terrible meeting such a rude girl again I said and began to walk away .

Uhh...Hey you ! Mr .princy ! that girl shouted at me

What ?? And please my name is KEY I turned and replied .

Key ?? Hahaha then hello I am butterfly hahaha

Stop laughing stupid , Key yelled at the girl .

The girl finally controlled her laughter and said I need your help !

Again ??

She nodded. So now what happened ? Are you again locked ?

Sort of ...actually my sister left this shop on me ....

So...I interrupted

Keyyyyyyy!!!

What ?? I shouted

I forgot the keys that my sister gave me .

Where ???

Ummm actually my sister picked me up from airport then she gave me the keys of the shop and told me to stay at the shop while she is going out with her boyfriend . When she will come back she will take me from here to our home but I don't have keys.

What do you mean ? You lost them ?

Yes I think so and the other keys are with my sister and I don't want to disturb her as she is with her boyfriend.

So you are going to wait here outside the shop until she comes back ??

No ! She replied with a crook smile .

Then ?? I frowned.

Thats y I need your help. I am alone so just be with me until my sister comes back .

Huh ? It's more like ordering then requesting and why would I help you ? You are just a headache I replied .

You can't just leave a girl alone on the street like that ? I don't even know where my house is its first time I came here .

That's not my problem . Why do I always find you when you are in problem

That's because you are KEY ! When I was locked you opened the door because you are KEY and now when I lost the keys I found you because you are KEY ! hahaha she laughed .

Yaaaahhh stop it now I yelled .

She jumped up from where she was sitting and cheered yipeee so where are we going ?

No where ! I rolled my eyes .

Come On ! I am not that bad . Look at my pretty eyes, nose , cheeks ....she came closer .

A ahhh Key pushed her away while blushing .

Hahaha look at your face ! I was just teasing you .

I don't care about anything . I am going and I walked away .

She followed me and sat in my car .

Yaaahhh get out of my car I shouted .

Stop shouting and get in the car . I want to enjoy and have fun it's first time I am here .

You ?? Aaahh I said STOP ORDERING ME !

Okay okay cool down . Don't take too much stress or you'll get wrinkles on your pretty face hahaha she laughed .

I have never seen a girl like you Key muttered

Thank you ! She smiled

I meant never seen such an irritating girl like you .

Ok fine I agree I irritate you alot and I enjoy it even more she chuckled

Ok fine I know I can't win you bcuz you are too damn crazy so I will be with you until your sister comes back but ....

I know I know I won't irritate you I promise she said excitedly

Hope so ..I sighed and got in the car .

So where should we go? ??

TO THE FAIR !!

Fair ???

Yes I heard that there is a huge fair going on so let's go there .

----------------------------

Author's POV

You said it's a fair ! Key glared at her.

Yup it's a fair she replied cheerfully.

Huh ? You call this a fair ??? There is nothing except SO MANY HORRIBLY DANGEROUS RIDES .

ohh didn't I tell you that it's a rides fair type of thing . There are many other awesome things to do here but rides are basically the most important part of this fair.

I ..I can't ...Key gulped his saliva as he looked at all the rides fearfully.

Are you scared ? Hahaha such a coward

She teased

No I am not a coward I am not ....I mean I don't like rides that much Key stuttered

Okay come on I am with you . Don't worry you can hold my hand if you are scared she grinned

Shut up and lets go on the rides . Let me show you that I am not scared and I don't need your help .

They both went on the most furious ride.

Key why are you sweating ?

No I ...I am goooggooodd .

The ride is about to start yooohooo !! Lets go ! She cheered

AAAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Key screamed as loudly as he could.

Yaaaahhhh key ! You will make me deaf. It's not that dangerous.

SSSSSSHHHHHUUUTTTTT UUUUPP !! AAAHHHHH !

Hahaha key why are you crying ? By the way I didn't tell you my name .

It's really not a good time to talk about your name , key shouted.

MY NAME IS PARKHYU !!! She shouted .

Finally that ride ended . Key are you ok ? ParkHyu asked

I will kill you ! Key replied

That means you are fine . So let's go to another ride ParkHyu said excitedly.

Noowaayyy !! Key replied shivering

Just then ParkHyu's sister called her .

Oh I think unni returned ParkHyu uttered while receiving the call.

Hello unni ! I know ....don't worry I am not alone . I am with someone . No ! You are getting it wrong . Boyfriend and him ?? Never !

Key rolled his eyes and murmured who wants to be boyfriend of such a crazy girl

I am coming back then I'll explain everything. She hanged up the call.

------------------------------

They both went back to the coffee shop .

Key ? You here? His friends surprisingly asked .

ParkHyu ??? Who is he ?? ParkHyu's sister asked

Why are you both coming together ? They both asked .

Unni atleast let us sit .

They settled down and ParkHyu explained everything to her sister that how she lost the keys and she had no where to go as the shop's door was close so Key helped her .

Thank you so much Key . Parkhyu's sister said to which key smiled its okay .

Wow Key ! I didn't know you were such a gentleman ,his friend chuckled .

A week passed...

Key'POV

A new amazing shopping centre opened so I am on my way to do my favourite thing SHOPPING!

As the traffic signal turned red I stopped my car then it turned green so when I was about to go suddenly someone opened the door of my car and quickly sat on the seat next to me.

Hurry !! Drive !! Drive !! Fast !! Fast !!

I didn't know what was going on ? I was too shocked so I just accelerated the car in full speed .

Then after awhile I slowed down the car and turned to look at the stranger who just got in my car like that and made me drive like that .

NOOOOOO !!! NOOOOO !!

Not you again !! Key muttered in disbelief with his eyes wide open .

.............................................

How was it ? Ummm I tried making it fun

I'll update soon !

Key and the problematic ParkHyu ! How will their love story turned out to be ? Keep reading the romantic comedy love story of Key and ParkHyu.

Authornim? ?

Yes Minho !

I want to say something ...

What ??

Hmmmm should I say it ????

What is it ?

I am shy !

Hahaha stop joking Minho !

I want to say that I LOVE YOU !

* smacks his head * what did you said ??

Ohh I meant the readers not you *blushing*

You really need to find your princess soon !

Sorry readers Authornim got angry bcuz of my joke haha

Ooowwww she is hitting me !

Hahaha ok so readers keep reading and voting !

Aaahhh ! That hurts Authornim !

FlaMinGirl