Meet The Parents

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaycee's first day at work in Seoul was pretty smooth and she had survived her first day with ease since the work process wasn't too different from the one in Singapore. When she exited the building, she saw the familiar figure standing in one corner of the building. 

She made her way to the figure and gave him a hug. "Have you been waiting for very long?" Jaycee asked.

"Nope. Let's go!" Jaejoong held her hand and led her out of the building. 

"So where are we going for dinner?"

"Suk Chun hyung's restaurant." Jaejoong smiled. "Thai food?"

"Okay. Never get a chance to try out the food there."

"Suk Chun hyung would be very happy to see you again!" He said.

"I could still remember him saying about YunJae being real. My heart dropped when I heard that." Jaycee chuckled.

"Why? Because you thought I wasn't straight?" Jaejoong asked as he entered into the lift with his girlfriend.

Jaycee nodded. "You are the only celebrity that gives me the kind of mixed vibe. I can't determine whether you are straight or not. You know you look a little girly at times and manly at other times. So hard to determine."

"Yah! I am not girly!" Jaejoong leant closer to Jaycee, pushing her to the corner of the lift. 

"Ding!" The lift door opened when Jaycee pushed him away gently, and made her way out of the lift with a straight face. But in actual fact, her heart was pumping extremely fast because of Jaejoong's earlier action. 

"Yah! Wait for me!" Jaejoong ran after her.

"Where is your car?" Jaycee turned to look at him to see him pointing at a black Ferrari. "Tsk tsk tsk!" She shook her head.

"Why that face?"

"Filthy rich!" Jaycee stuck her tongue out at him.

"I thought girls like their men to be rich?"

"No! Not me! I never aspire to marry a rich man because I never think of getting married in the first place." Jaycee shrugged.

"That's because you have yet to meet the one! It's okay! You have already met your one and only one!" Jaejoong smirked.

"I didn't know you are so full of yourself, Mr Kim!" Jaycee pinched his cheek.

"Get used to it! More to come!" Jaejoong bit her hand lightly and began driving off.

"Are you sure we won't get caught by others? Do I need to disguise myself?" Jaycee asked.

"Is okay. I am already an ahjussi in most of my fans' eyes. Time for ahjussi to date! Haha!" Jaejoong laughed.

"Haha! You can date but definitely not date such an ugly woman! Dumbo! Maybe I should go for plastic surgery. Sharpen my face. Make my eyes bigger. Straighter and sharper nose! Slimmer body and longer legs."

"Yah! Don't even think of doing that! I like how you look now! So you better not change a single thing on you!" Jaejoong warned, shooting her a glare.

"Just kidding! I won't spend that kind of money just to please a man. If you are not happy, you can easily break up with me and go date other super model." Jaycee chuckled.

"Bae..."

"Haha! Okay okay! Just kidding! Why so serious? But really what do you see in me? You have no lack of girls around you."

"Because you are different! You are different from those girls I met. You do what you like and you say what is in your mind. You give off a comfortable vibe that make me feel at ease and calm." Jaejoong smiled.

"Oh! You mean being zen like this. Ommmmmmmm..."

"Hahaha! Aigoo! You cheeky girl!" Jaejoong pinched her cheek.

---

When the couple arrived at Suk Chun's restaurant, the older man brought them in to a private room. "Jaycee-ah, it's good to see you again!"

"Me too! Suk Chun ssi!"

"You can call me oppa! You know?" Suk Chun smiled.

"I'm not used to Korean honorifics." Jaycee smiled. "Maybe I can call you hyung-nim!"

"Hahaha! You are such a funny girl! No wonder this kid is so in-love with you." Suk Chun laughed.

"Really?" Jaycee looked towards her boyfriend with a raised brow, causing him to blush.

"The food is coming right up. No beef for you right?" Suk Chun asked.

"How did you know?" Jaycee looked back at Suk Chun in surprise.

"Your boy told me about it. Take a seat and food will be here soon!"

Jaycee nodded and walked back to her seat. "Thank you for remembering it."

Jaejoong held her hand and smiled. "It's nothing. There will be many more things for me to remember about you."

Jaycee smiled and leant forward to kiss him on the lips. The latter smiled at the kiss. 

"Bae..." Jaejoong spoke after he backed away from the hug.

"Hmmm?" Jaycee looked up.

"Take this." Jaejoong handed a car key to her. It was the key to his black Ferrari.

"What is it for?" Jaycee asked with a blur look.

"Your transport."

"No! I can walk to work so I don't need a car." 

"You need it during the weekend. It's more convenient to have a car here."

"I can take bus and subway. It's not difficult." Jaycee replied.

"Then why is it so difficult t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter