Together

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the time Jaycee went back to the apartment, Angela was already asleep. Jaycee strode off to bath and when the water hit her body, tear started streaming down her face and the girl cried silently in the bathroom. 

When she came out of the bathroom, Angela was awake and she saw her friend's puffy red eyes. "What happened to your eyes?" She asked.

Jaycee let out a sigh and sat down on the bed. "He confessed to me."

"Who?" Angela looked at her friend with her sleepy red eyes.

"Mr Kim."

"WHAT?" Angela's eyes sprang open and leapt over to her friend's bed immediately. "When did he confess?"

"Just now when he sent me back..." Jaycee started telling her friend about how she bumped into Jaejoong and their tea session at his friend's restaurant.

"Oh my ing God!" Angela gasped, covering with her hand and staring at Jaycee unbelievably.

"I don't believe it as well! How can he like me when he only met me a few days ago?" Jaycee sighed.

"Love is something you can never explain. Love at first sight and fate happen, my dear!"  Angela patted Jaycee's head.

"I think he must be very upset by my action." 

"What did you do?" Angela shot Jaycee a questionable look.

"I just ignored him and walked into the lift." Jaycee lowered her head out of guilty.

Angela slapped her hand on her forehead and sighed out loud. "Idiot! Who the hell will get the chance to get confessed by an idol in her life? Why are you so stupid?" 

"I am scared. He is too good for me."

"What makes you think that he is too good for you? Just because he is a celebrity? Maybe he is not good for you instead of the other way round?"

"Then what should I do?" 

"Dumbo! Give it a try! You never know what will happen until you give him a chance!" Angela knuckled her friend's head gently. 

"Huh? But I don't have his number to call him or what!"

"Instagram! Didn't he follow you on Instagram? Post a message or sing a song to let him know!"

"Okay. Kim Jaejoong, I hope you don't disappoint me." Jaycee muttered and then she took her phone to film herself.

She took a deep breath and started singing the chorus part of EXO's 'What Is Love'. "This song is dedicated to that man who just asked if he could be my shining star. My earlier action might have hurt you just now because I am too scared to admit to my feeling. When I told you about the song was actually for the guy I liked, I was actually referring to you. You have been the shining star in my eyes! If I were able to turn back time, I would be braver this time round and tell you what you had missed out. You are already my shining star!" 

Jaycee heaved out a sigh of relief after she had done recording her message. 

"Wah! I almost cried when I heard you speak! Damn it! Tomorrow I am so going to get puffy eyes!" Angela whined.

"I have my share too! Don't worry!" Jaycee laughed as she posted her second video onto Instagram. "I hope he will see it." 

"I am sure he will. He doesn't look like a petty man to me."

Several minutes later, notifications started popping out but none of it belonged to Jaejoong and Jaycee got worried. "I think he must have unfollowed me." 

The moment she finished her sentence, another notification popped out. It was a direct message from Jaejoong. "OMG! He messaged me on Instagram!" Jaycee squealed.

"Check out what he say!"

Jaycee's hand was trembling when she clicked on the message button and she let out another gasp. "OMG!"

"What?"

Jaycee showed her friend Jaejoong's message. "I saw your message. Can we talk? I'm downstair."

"Go and see him!"

Jaycee put on her hoodie and her shoes before running out of the apartment. "Finally! The silly girl has finally faced her own feeling! Yes!" Angela cheered and plopped herself back to her bed.

---

Getting out of the lift, Jaycee turned to her right to see the familiar figure waiting at the entrance. A smile appeared on both their faces when their eyes met. "Idiot! Why didn't you go home?" Jaycee was the first to speak.

Jaejoong just flashed her his most charming smile and made his way towards her, pulling her in for a hug. "Because there's an idiot who gives me sleepless night."

Jaycee smiled and looked up at him. "Sorry. I..."

Jaejoong shook his head. "It's okay. It's all good now. I know you have a lot of questions to ask me but I personally don't know those answers to your questions too. I just know I like this idiot and I must tell her my feeling."

"But are you sure about your decision?" Jaycee asked.

"Why are you asking this?" Jaejoong questioned back, moving away from the hug.

"Because it's going to be a tough mission. It's a long distance relationship. I will be in Singapore and you will be in Seoul." 

"As long as we have each other in our heart, any problem will be solved." Jaejoong held her hand and put it on his chest.

Jaycee smiled and nodded. "Handphone." Jaycee held her hand out at Jaejoong.

"Huh?" The man stared down at her in confusion.

"You don't want my number?" Jaycee stared back at him with her big eyes.

"Of course I want!" Jaejoong fished his phone out from his back pocket and handed it to Jaycee. 

Jaycee started keying in her number and showed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter