The Return of Superman

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The award ceremony was coming to an end soon whereby the last award has yet to be announced and that was the best male actor award. The nominees were waiting at their seat while Jaejoong couldn't stop staring at his sleeping son. "Shall we go off first?" He whispered to Jaycee.

"Why?" Jaycee looked back at him in shock.

"Jaehyun must be very tired. Let's go back and let him sleep more comfortably."

"It's okay. Only left with this award. We can still last till this award. Your wife is not a weakling." Jaycee smiled.

Jaejoong smiled and kissed his wife's hand.

"Let us welcome our award presenters, Song Seunghun and Song Hye Kyo!" The emcee announced and the audience clapped extremely loudly to welcome the guests on stage.

"Annyeong haseyo, Song Seunghun imnida!" Song Seunghun introduced.

"Annyeong haseyo, Song Hye Kyo imnida!"

The two guests continued chatting for around one minute before they went on to introduce the five nominees for the award.

And when they mentioned about Jaejoong, the cameras focused on the family whereby Song Hye Kyo squealed excitedly at the sleeping baby in Jaycee's arms. "Kyeowo! Jaejoong-ssi, your son is such a cute little angel!"

Jaejoong smiled and bowed happily at the actress and his fans were chanting triple J names out loud.

"Hye Kyo-ssi, time for the real business here." Song Seunghun chuckled.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Song Hye Kyo apologised. "2018 SBS Drama Award Ceremony - Best Male Actor award goes to..."

*drum roll*

"Kim Jaejoong!" Song Seunghun announced and the crowd cheered.

Jaejoong's eyes went wide and stared at his wife in disbelief.

"Chuka haeyo!" Jaycee leant in to give her husband a kiss on the cheek.

Jaejoong smiled and kissed his wife on the lips again before he got up to the stage.

He bowed at the presenters when Song Hye Kyo presented him the award. "Chukahae!"

"Kamsa hamnida!" Jaejoong smiled and took a step forward to the mic stand. "Very thank you for the votes that everyone had given me! It has been a wonderful 2018 for me! I'd become a father early this year and now I have won the best male actor award! I want to thank all the fans for supporting me all this while! Thank you, Director Lee, for giving me a chance to act in this drama! Without this opportunity, I wouldn't be able to stand here to receive this award! Next I want to thank my family for always being there for me and giving me all kinds of encouragement. Lastly to my wife..."

"Wooooo..." The fans cheered.

"Thank you for taking so good care of our son so that I don't have to worry for the two of you while working. Thank you for all the love and care that you had given to our son and me. And Jaehyun-ah, although you are sleeping sweetly in your umma's arms, appa still wants to tell you that I love you and this award should be your present for your first birthday! Sarang hae!"

Everyone clapped as Jaejoong bowed and left the stage. Jaycee had also gotten up from her seat, bowed at the audience and others before leaving the scene.

Many people came to congratulate Jaejoong when Jaycee made her way to the backstage.

"Sorry guys! Baby coming through!" Jaeho announced to the group as he guided the mother and son to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong held his right arm out and pulled his wife to him for a kiss when the others began to disperse away, leaving the couple to have some alone time.

"Jaejoong-ah, I'll send Jaycee and Jaehyun back first. You continue to stay for the cel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter