The End

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two years later...

"Mummy, are you ready? We are late for daddy's concert!" Jaehyun shouted from the living room.

"Jaehyun-ah, there is still time! Don't worry!" Mrs Kim said. "Umma has to feed and dress your sisters first."

"Sorry, halmeoni!" Jaehyun apologised, lowering his head.

"It's okay. You are an oppa now! You must learn to be more patient when your sisters are still young." Mr Kim said.

"Yes, harabeoji!"

"We are done! Jaerin and JaeA are ready!" Jaejoong's eighth sister, Mikyeong, announced while carrying the younger twin out from the room.

"Thanks unnie!" Jaycee thanked her sister-in-law while she has Jaerin in her arms.

"Mama!" JaeA stretched her hand at her mother.

"Aigoo! Why can't you just let imo carry you?" Mikyeong faked a sob.

"Geez! She is just being cheeky, unnie!" Jaycee laughed as she secured Jaerin in the stroller.

"You cheeky girl!" Mikyeong tickled JaeA's chin, causing the toddler to giggle out loud.

"Abeoji! Omonim, we are ready to go!" Jaycee told her in-laws.

"Yeah! Daddy, we are coming!" Jaehyun cheered and jumped off from the sofa.

"Let's go!" Mr Kim said as he and Mrs Kim held their grandson's hands and made their way to the door.

---

When the Kim family arrived at the stadium, Jaeho came out to guide them to the backstage where Jaejoong was having his make-up done.

"Appa!" Jaehyun shouted the moment he entered into the room.

"Jaehyun-ah!" Jaejoong turned around with his arms wide spread for his son to run into his embrace. "Aigoo! Where are umma and your sisters?"

"Appa!" Jaerin and JaeA called their father at the same time as they entered into the room.

"Oh! My precious angels!" Jaejoong went over to give each of his daughters a kiss on the lips before he went on to kiss his wife. 

"Where are abeoji and umma?" He asked his wife.

"They are all at the VIP seats!" Jaycee replied.

"Mianhae!" Jaejoong stepped forward to give Jaycee a hug.

"Why are you apologizing to me?" Jaycee patted her husband on the back.

"It must be hard on you to take care three kids when I am not around." 

"It's okay. Abeoji and omonim would always come over to help me and even your noonas too!"

"Still! I should be around because they are my responsibilities too!" 

"Go do your make-up! We will see you on stage!" Jaycee patted her husband's . "Kids, say fighting to appa!"

"Appa, fighting!" Jaehyun punched his fist in the air.

"Fighting!" Jaejoong smiled, ruffling his son's hair.

"Appa! Paiting!" The twins cheered.

"Fighting, my little angels!" Jaejoong leant forward to kiss his daughters again before he went back to have his make-up and hair done.

Just before Jaycee was about to leave the room with the kids, Yoochun and Junsu came into the room. 

"Samchon!" Jaehyun greeted when he saw the two uncles.

"Jaehyun-ah!" Junsu squatted down to hug the boy.

"Chunchun!" The twins greeted the two uncles.

"You calling me or the two of us?" Yoochun squatted down to play with the twins.

"Of course the two of us!" Junsu answered.

"Chunchun!" The twin pointed at Yoochun.

"Kyaa~" Yoochun beamed and kissed the two girls on the cheeks. "Chunnie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter