Congratulation! Kim Appa!

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A blissful smile appeared across Jaejoong's face. He took the ring out and put it onto Jaycee's finger. "It fits you so perfectly!" Jaejoong commented as he admired the ring on her hand. "Seems like what the old man said came true!"

"What old man?" Jaycee asked, blinking.

"I don't know. The night before I met you at the pub; I had a dream of this old man telling me that my destined wife is going to appear soon and then I met you!" Jaejoong smiled, resting his head on Jaycee's one.

"I had the same dream too! Oh my god! So the red thread of fate is true!" 

"You heard of the story before?" Jaejoong asked and the latter nodded.

"My grandma told me about the story when I was four-year-old."

"Is it about the boy throwing a rock at his destined wife?"

"Yes yes yes! That's the one!" Jaycee squealed excitedly like a little girl. "Who told you this story?"

"My mum!" Jaejoong answered. 

"Didn't know Koreans also believe in such myth too!"

"We don't have much difference in our cultures too except for the language!" 

"Yes yes! Professor Kim! Let's eat!" Jaycee said as she took a piece of meat and put it into , but stopped all of a sudden like she thought of something. "Do you need to tell your company about your proposal? Do you need to have any press conference about it? Do I need to join you at the press conference?"

Jaejoong shut her off by kissing her on the lips. "I will do it my way!" He said as he backed away from the kiss, taking his phone out and snapped a picture of Jaycee's hand with the ring.

"I asked and she said I do! Thank you, love!" This was the caption that Jaejoong used when he posted his picture. "Done!" He waved his phone at Jaycee.

"I guess you are the first celebrity that announced your relationship status yourself instead of going through your company." 

"Because my woman is a unique woman and of course I must use an unique way to introduce her to the world." Jaejoong leant in to kiss her on the lips.

"Eeewww! My mouth is still oily with all the food! Stop kissing me!" Jaycee complained when her boyfriend broke away from the kiss.

"That's because you are my food, Miss Chua!"

Jaycee stared back at him with narrowed eyes. "Why do I sense that there is something coming up soon?"

"Haaaa! We shall see!" 

---

After the dinner and baths, Jaejoong was answering all the calls from his family members, band members and manager about the news of his proposal while Jaycee was lazing on the sofa, watching her drama on her laptop until she felt asleep. 

Once Jaejoong ended his calls, he came back to the living room to see Jaycee sleeping on the sofa with her drama still playing on her laptop. A gentle smile appeared on his face as he removed the earphones from her and turned off her laptop before he carried her back to his room. 

"Hmmm..." Jaycee stirred and woke up to see herself in Jaejoong's arms. "Did I fall asleep?"

"Yes." Jaejoong smiled lovingly at her.

"Oh god! Stop smiling at me! Do you know your smile is the killer?" Jaycee chuckled.

"Is it? Then all the more I should smile!" He flashed a bigger smile.

"Ahhh! I die!" Jaycee gasped, faking death.

"I know of a way to revive you!" Jaejoong put her on the bed and hovered above her.

"What are you doing?" Jaycee's eyes sprang open. 

"Reviving my princess!" A smirk crept across his face. 

"Meow~~~" Jiji jumped onto the bed and sashayed its way to Jaycee before it rested its head on her tummy.

"Hero Jiji to the rescue! Princess is revived! Bahahahaha!" Jaycee laughed, the furs of the cat.

"Meow~~~" Jiji purred.

"Jiji-ah, go back to your bed!" Jaejoong ordered but the cat didn't bother to even look at him.

"Haha! Your son is not even listening to you!" Jaycee laughed.

"Jiji-ah, jebal! Tonight is the last night for appa to spend time with your umma! Please do something good for me, okay?" Jaejoong pled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter