Happy 7th Month!

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another six months had passed, nothing much had changed except for Jaejoong's busy schedule and Jaycee was managing well with her life despite Jaejoong wasn't with her most of the time.

On their seventh month anniversary Jaejoong has a plan in mind. 

"Where are we going?" Jaycee asked when she has a blindfold over her eyes.

"We will be there soon." Jaejoong said, holding her hand and guiding her slowly until they entered into a studio.

Jaejoong removed the blindfold slowly and Jaycee went stunned at the sight before her eyes. "Why did you bring me here?" Jaycee stared at her boyfriend unbelievably.

"I thought you would love to experience recording in a studio so I brought you here!" Jaejoong beamed.

"Mr Kim, you're the best!" Jaycee squealed excitedly, jumping up and down like a hyperactive kid.

"Now then you know I am the best?" Jaejoong pouted.

"Just say you want me to kiss you!"

"Okay! Kiss me!" Jaejoong bent down with his lips puckered. 

Jaycee chuckled at his childish behavior and kissed him. Jaejoong locked her within his arms, deepening his kiss until Jaycee went out of breath before Jaejoong let her go unwillingly.

"You should train on your breathing!" Jaejoong chuckled. "So that you kiss longer."

"Aish!" Jaycee raised her fist, acting like she's going to punch her boyfriend. 

"Haha!" Jaejoong caught her fist and planted a kiss on it. "Go in and sing your heart out! I shall be your producer for today!"

Jaycee nodded and ran into the recording room. 

"有一种旅行没有目的 (there's a holiday without destination)..."

As Jaycee sang, Jaejoong took his phone out and started recording a video of Jaycee singing and playing on a keyboard.

"Bae, this is the best present I can give you for our sixth month anniversary." Jaejoong smiled as he watched his girlfriend sang.  

He loaded the video onto Instagram with a caption. 

"This is the song that made me confessed my feeling to her and I am glad that she is willing to give me a chance to be her shining star. Miss Chua, happy 7th month anniversary! May we spend many 7th months together in our lives ahead!" 

Jaejoong smiled as he finished his message and tagged Jaycee in the video before he clicked on the 'Post' button.

One minute after the post, both their phones couldn't stop vibrating because of the notifications they have gotten. Jaycee stopped singing and took her phone out to see 100k of notifications on her screen. She looked up at Jaejoong with a blank look when he went in to join her in the room.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"Check Instagram." He smiled.

Jaycee went on to check her Instagram and dropped open when she saw Jaejoong's post. 

"Happy 7th months, Miss Bae Chua!" 

"Aren't you afraid..."

"What should I be afraid of? I am only afraid of losing you!" 

"Silly man, I love you!" Jaycee smiled as she kissed him fully on the lips. "It's my turn now." Jaycee backed away from the kiss, waving her phone at Jaejoong.

Jaycee interlocked her fingers with Jaejoong's and took a picture of their interlocking hands.

Jaejoong wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's waist and watched as she posted their picture on her Instagram account.

"Just us! Yes, we are happily together for seven months now! Thank you all for the well wishes! Mr Kim, thank you for being such a nice boyfriend to me! No one is able to tolerate my crappy self so wholeheartedly and you broke the record! Because of you, I believe in fate!"

---

After the fun at the recording studio, Jaejoong brought Jaycee back to his apartment for a candlelight dinner and the couple was busy preparing the dinner together when Jaycee's phone started beeping non-stop. 

She cleaned her hands and grabbed her phone to check on her messages. They were mainly from Angela and Rosie since they were the only two that were aware of her relationship with Jaejoong.

Angela: Congrats on the announcement!

JayC: Thanks, Miss Hong! I can't believe seven months had passed! 

Angela: Hurhur! More seven months will come! So how are the two of you going to celebrate?

JayC: Eating at his house! He's cooking! :)

Angela: Okay. Remember to use protection! Hehe!

JayC: Yah! Protection your head!

Angela: Oh! So no protection huh? Then may the force be with him! Bang bang bang!

JayC: *roar*

---

Rosie: SENPAI! SENPAI! Congratulation!

JayC: Thank you, Kohai!

Rosie: I almost stop breathing when I saw Jae oppa's post! I can't believe he announce it himself instead of going through the company.

JayC: I was caught off guard by his action too!

Rosie: I'm so happy for you! I can't believe it has been six months since the two of you got together! Will you two be getting married soon?

JayC: No! He may not see me as his wife! Hurhur!

Rosie: Oh! Stop it, senpai!

JayC: Haha!

Rosie: Senpai! I have a request.

JayC: What? You want to talk to your oppa?

Rosie: OMG! How did you know?

JayC: I am god! Muahahahahaha! I know everything!

Rosie: Hehe! Can I?

JayC: Okay! Let me call you!

Jaycee called Rosie and the latter picked almost immediately. 

"SENPAI!!!!!"

"Yah! You don't need to shout!" Jayc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter