It's Twin!

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Half a year had passed, JYJ was preparing for their comeback concert and Jaycee had taken over Jaejoong's superman appa role for a few episodes while he could focus in his concert.

On Jaejoong's birthday, he was given his off day so ROS filming crew had begun their filming when Jaycee was preparing breakfast for the family. Jaejoong woke up and found the bed empty; after which he got up to wash up before he went to Jaehyun's room to check on his son.

"Jaehyun-ah..." Jaejoong cooed when he saw his son already woke up.

Jaehyun beamed the moment he saw his father.

"Let's go find your umma!" Jaejoong picked his son up and made his way to the kitchen to see breakfast already lay on the table.

"Good morning umma!" Jaejoong went forward to give his wife a kiss on lips.

"Good morning appa! Good morning Jaehyun-ah!" Jaycee beamed. "Jaehyun-ah, today is appa's birthday! Have you given appa a bobo?"

Jaehyun smiled and kissed his father on his cheek. "Appa!"

"Gomawo, Jaehyun-ah!" Jaejoong smiled.

"Let's eat our breakfast first!" Jaycee announced.

Once seated, Jaycee started feeding her son with porridge while Jaejoong began eating his birthday breakfast. "Yeobo, ahh!" Jaejoong scooped a spoonful of rice with kimchi for his wife to eat.

Jaycee smiled and ate the rice fed by her husband. "Ahhhh!" Jaehyun imitated Jaejoong and held his empty spoon at his mother.

"Aigoo! My Jaehyunnie is so sweet!" Jaycee sang and pretended to eat from her son's spoon. "Nom nom nom..."

"Kyaa~" Jaehyun started moving his body with the spoon in his hand.

"Soon he is going to talk non-stop." Jaejoong smiled.

"Ya and then I'm going get a headache soon!" Jaycee laughed.

"I should be the one getting headache because I am the one facing him alone." Jaejoong said, sticking his tongue out.

"Haha! True! Okay! Jaehyunnie is done eating! Jaehyun-ah, stay here to accompany your appa while umma go get appa's present. Okay?"

"Hmmm..." Jaehyun hummed while biting his rubber dinosaur toy.

"What present did you get for me?" Jaejoong asked.

"You will know it later." Jaycee waved her hand and walked away.

Moments later Jaycee came out with a big box in her hands.

"Wow!" Jaehyun gasped, causing his father to turn around.

"Wah! What's that?" Jaejoong stretched his hands to take the box from his wife but his face went dark the moment he felt the weight of the box. "That's light."

"Yah! The present is of sincerity not value." Jaycee scolded.

Jaehyun stretched his hand to pull the ribbon but Jaejoong held the box away from his son. "Aniya, Jaehyun-ah! You can only open your own birthday present not appa's one!"

"Appa! Bad bad!" Jaehyun smacked his hand on the table.

Jaejoong scrunched his face at his son as he opened the gift box to see it fill with shredded paper. "Ehhhh! What is this? Don't tell me you want me to piece all these papers back? Aniya!"

"Your present is inside!" Jaycee chuckled, pointing at the pile of shredded papers.

"Huh? Really?" Jaejoong shot his wife a questionable look before he went back to look at his present until his eyes went wide at the thing he saw inside.

He looked up from the box to his wife and looked back down again. And he looked back at his wife with his brightest smile ever. "Really?"

Jaycee nodded with smile.

"Jaehyun-ah!" Jaejoong called his son who looked at his father with the dinosaur in his mouth. "You are going to be oppa or hyung soon! Appa is going to be appa again! Yahoo!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter