Birthday Party

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaycee was busy packing the stuff to be brought to the party while Jaejoong was busy changing Jaehyun's clothes with the crew filming him. "Jaehyun-ah, do you know what day is today? It's your first birthday today. Are you excited?" Jaejoong asked as he put on the Baby Dior shirt on Jaehyun.

Jaehyun just flashed his toothy smile at his father.

"Happy Birthday to Jaehyunnie! Happy Birthday to you." Jaycee sang as she entered the scene. "Come! Let me help."

"You are done with your packing already?"

"Yup!"

"Ma...ma..." Jaehyun Jaycee's cheek with his chubby hand.

"Mummy. Say mummy." Jaycee said.

"Mi...mi..."

"It's umma! Jaehyun-ah, umma!" Jaejoong corrected.

"Hmmm...hmmm..." Jaehyun hummed.

"Jaehyun-ah, say baba!" Jaycee pointed at Jaejoong.

"Ba...ba..."

"Jaehyun, say appa! Ap...pa..." Jaejoong told his son.

"Pa...pa..."

"Alright! You are ready to go!" Jaycee adjusted Jaehyun's clothes and smiled happily at her handsome son. "So handsome!" She said, kissing her son in the cheek.

"Alright! Time to head to the salon. Jaehyun-ah, let's transform into handsome young men!" Jaejoong sang, picking his son up from the floor and made his way to the door.

---

After having their hair and make-up done, the family of three made their way to the hotel where the birthday party would be held. The entire place was very beautifully decorated with photos of Jaehyun and also their family photos with grandparents from both sides.

Quite a number of guests were already there, including the family members from Jaejoong and Jaycee's side.

"Aigoo! My grandson is here!" Mrs Kim cooed the moment she saw the family of three arriving at the venue.

"Appa! Umma!" The couple greeted the older couple.

Even Jaycee's parents had also flew over to attend their grandson's first birthday. "Jay, why are there so camera crews following Jaejoong and Jaehyun around." Mrs Chua pulled her daughter to the side to ask her.

"Oh! Remember the show I always watched with you? The Return of Superman. Jaejoong is invited to be part of the show." Jaycee smiled.

"Does it mean I will get my grandson on the show next time?" Mr Chua asked. "Like Daehan, Minguk and Manse?"

"Yes." Jaycee smiled.

"Yeah! I can ask my friends to watch this show! Haha!" Mr Chua cheered.

"Ya! Your aunties have been asking me when will you bring Jaehyun back to Singapore. Now I can just ask them to watch him via the show."

"We will bring him back for Lunar New Year since he is big enough to travel now." Jaycee told her parents.

"Yes please. If not, he is going to forget who is his maternal grandparents." Mrs Chua said, looking towards the Kims who have been hogging the baby ever since they arrived.

Just when Jaycee and Jaejoong's eyes met, Jaejoong flashed a smile at his wife and said something to his parents before he brought Jaehyun over to his wife's side. "Ba! Ma!" He greeted his parents-in-law and passed Jaehyun to his mother-in-law.

"Jaehyun-ah, how are you?" Mrs Chua cooed, carrying him.

"Tum tum tum..." Jaehyun blabbered.

"Aigoo! My grandson is so cute!" Mr Chua beamed, tickling his grandson's chin.

"We can go in and take a seat." Jaejoong told them.

"Lao ba! Mummy, let's go in first!" With that Jaycee brought her parents in with Jaejoong staying outside to wait for the other guests to arrive.

"Hyung!" Jaejoong turned to the voice and saw Junsu and Yoochun walking towards with big presents in their hands. "You guys are finally here!" Jaejoong went forward to hug his band members.

"Where's my godson?" Yoochun asked.

"He is my godson!" Junsu protested.

"Okay. Our godson!" Yoochun rolled his eyes his dolphin's reaction.

"They are inside."

"Okay. Bye Hyung! Jaehyun-ah!" Junsu squealed and ran into the ballroom.

"Yah! Don't scare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter