Kim Appa

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What? Really?"

Jaycee and Jaehyun looked towards Jaejoong with their big round eyes, causing the man to burst out laughing.

"Bahahahahaha!"

"Yah! Are you even listening to me?" Jaeho shouted at the other side of the call.

"Sorry, hyung! It's just too cute when both Jaycee and Jaehyun looked at me at the same time."

"Ahhhh! Now you only have your wife and son in your eyes. So are you interested in taking part in the show?"

"I am fine if schedule allows so what do I need to do?" Jaejoong asked.

"Ask your wife if she is okay. She has to be away for 48 hours. Is she willing to leave her son on your care?"

"Ehhh... Of course she is more than willing. She can have her short holiday. I'll bring them to office later. You can ask her yourself. See you later. Bye! I need to go eat my lovely breakfast!" With that he hung up the call and sat back down at the dining table.

"What's up?" Jaycee asked as she placed Jaehyun in his high chair after his feed.

"Jaeho hyung called to inform that KBS had called the agency about inviting me to join their show..."

"The Return of Superman?" Jaycee cut Jaejoong off excitedly.

"Yes."

"Yeah! Do it! Do it! I need a break! Yahoo! I can go gym, facial, spa, shopping and maybe a short trip! Weeeee!" Jaycee started jumping around the house like an excited kid and her happy mood has even affected Jaehyun, who was now clapping his hands and giggling in his seat.

"Ahhhh! Jaehyun-ah, your umma want to abandon you! Why are you so happy?" Jaejoong told his son.

"Ma...ma..." Jaehyun smiled while clapping his hands.

"Yeah! Even Baby Jae also agrees that his mama should go on a break!" Jaycee continued dancing around until she found a pair of strong arms around her waist.

"We will go to company later and listen to what hyung is going to tell us." Jaejoong told his wife and pulled her to sit on his laps.

"Yeah yeah yeah! Hahaha!" Jaycee laughed but Jaejoong’s kiss shut her off.

"Kyaaaa~~~" Jaehyun squealed, grabbing his toy rubber elephant and started kissing it.

---

Two hours later the family arrived at the agency whereby Jaeho was waiting for them in the meeting room. "Hey, hyung-nim!" Jaycee greeted the manager and waved Jaehyun's arm at the older man.

"Jaehyun-ah..." Jaeho cooed, clapping his hands at the baby.

Jaehyun squealed, flailing and kicking his hands and legs in the air while sitting in the baby carrier that Jaycee was wearing on her.

Jaeho came forward to carry the baby and sat back down to his seat. "I'm sure Jaejoong had already told you about the show right?" He asked.

"Yup. I am okay with it." Jaycee beamed.

"But I have one request." Jaejoong voiced out.

"What is it?" Jaeho asked, looking towards the younger man.

"Filming can only take place at my old house. I don't want our current place to be featured because the fans might come and camp outside our house." Jaejoong requested.

"Okay. Let me call the PD and inform him about your decision and request. They have also told me that they would like to start the filming on Jaehyun's birthday bash."

"Oh! I am fine." Jaejoong said, looking at his wife for confirm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter