Press Conference

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong was exceptionally thrilled the moment he received the message from Jaycee. He flew all the way from Seoul to Singapore the next day just to accompany her to the Gynaecology clinic to confirm on the result.

It was confirmed that Jaycee was two months pregnant and Jaejoong almost wanted to post the picture of his baby ultrasound picture on his social media account but was stopped by Jaycee. "What are you doing?"

"Announcing that my wife is pregnant!" Jaejoong beamed from ear to ear.

"No! Not until I am three months pregnant." Jaycee objected.

"Why? Why is it so?" Jaejoong blinked.

"Because Chinese has a belief that we are not to announce about the pregnancy when it's less than three months. There might be a possibility of miscarriage."

"Oh! Really? Luckily you stopped me!" Jaejoong heaved a sigh of relief, patting himself on the chest.

"Let's go home now!" Jaycee said.

---

"Mum, we're back!" Jaycee announced when she entered into the house with Jaejoong.

"How's the check-up?" Mrs Chua asked.

"Two months pregnant." Jaycee said, avoiding her mother's stare.

"Tongues are going to wag!" Mrs Chua sighed.

"Let them say! It's not like my daughter is going to be a single mother! Why are you so bothered?" Mr Chua defended his daughter.

"But still! Getting pregnant before marriage is such an embarrassing thing!" Mrs Chua shot back.

"It's even more embarrassing when my daughter is unable to get pregnant after getting married! What would the in-laws think about her?" Mr Chua retorted, causing Mrs Chua to stare back at her husband in shock.

"Stop arguing over this! Whatever had been done cannot be undone! Just accept the fact! I can't be bothered with whatever those relatives of ours are going to say! This is my life!" Jaycee shouted and stormed back to her room.

"Bae!" Jaejoong called out and bowed at his future parents-in-law before running to Jaycee's room only to find his fiancée playing with her laptop. "What are you doing?" Jaejoong asked, walking over to join her by the side.

"Looking up for information about the taboos of pregnancy."

"You know the best person to ask is your mother." Jaejoong cooed.

"You saw how she react right? It's not the right time to talk to her now! I don't want to get scolded again! And if I get scolded, I will argue back and this little one is so going to learn it from me."

"Haha! Why is my wife so cute?"

"Yet to be wife! I can change my mind anytime before the registration." Jaycee smirked.

"Don't you dare! I am going to chain you to my side until the day we go register! Hurhur!"

"Ya ya! I have no doubt in that! Anyway doctor did say that I could travel until I hit 12 weeks." Jaycee reminded.

"It's okay. I will stay here for one month."

"What? You don't need to work?" Jaycee looked back at him with widened eyes.

"I had already told Jaeho hyung and he told me he would settle everything for me." Jaejoong smiled and put his hand on his fiancee's stomach. "Baby, you must be nice to your umma! Okay?"

And then a rumble was heard.

"Oh! Baby responded to me!" Jaejoong squealed.

"That's the sound of hunger! I am hungry!" Jaycee laughed.

"Dinner is ready!" Mr Chua announced as he came into the room.

"Okay." Jaycee answered and made her way out to the kitchen with Jaejoong.

When the couple came to the kitchen, Jaycee was shocked to see the table filled with lots of food. "Seriously?" She muttered softly but was loud enough for her mother to hear.

"These foods are good for you and the bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter