One and a half year later...

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One and a half year later...

"Jagiya, are you done yet?" Jaejoong asked, adjusting the cufflinks his shirt.

"Coming." Jaycee shouted from the room.

Moments later she came out in her tees and jeans with a baby boy in her arms.

"Where is your dress I bought for you?" Jaejoong asked.

"Your son loves pulling my clothes so much and if I were to wear that dress, I would be left with nothing to wear. So I'd bring it to the salon to change." She said, swinging the bag at him.

"Right. My wife is so smart. Come on! Jaehyun-ah, we are going for the SBS Drama Award Ceremony!" Jaejoong sang, holding his hands out at his son.

"Kyaaa~~" Jaehyun shrieked and stretched his short arms at his father.

"Aigoo! My son is so cute!" Jaejoong carried him over and kissed his son on his cheek. "Let's go." Jaejoong held his wife's hand and made their way out of their house.

---

"Jaycee-ssi, your hair is done. You can change into your dress first and then we will proceed with the make-up." The stylist said.

"Okay." Jaycee gave the man a nod and went off to the changing room with her bag.

Moments later Jaycee stepped out of the changing room in the dress that Jaejoong had bought for her. It was a black evening gown whereby parts of the gown were in laces, showing off her back to her shoulders and the sides of her waist.

"Jaehyun-ah, look at your umma!" Jaejoong came in with Jaehyun in his arms.

"Maaa~~" Jaehyun squealed with his tiny fat finger pointing at his mother.

"Jaehyun-ah..." Jaycee called her son, tickling his chin and causing him to giggle.

"Aigoo! Jaehyun is so cute." The make-up artist cooed. "Now umma! Time for your make-up!"

"Okay." Jaycee planted a kiss on her son's cheek and went over to the make-up artist's side.

Half an hour later, the family of three was done with their styling and they made their way straight to the red carpet venue.

Jaycee was extremely quiet throughout the journey and Jaejoong noticed it, he knew his wife was nervous about attending the award ceremony with him. "Don't be so nervous." Jaejoong comforted his wife by holding her hand.

"Oh god! I'm so worried that I might fall and disgrace you! I can stay at home, snuggling comfortably at the sofa and watching the ceremony at the same time."

"You will do well! Don't worry so much! You are Kim Jaejoong's wife! Anyway it's your not first time attending a TV show," said Jaejoong.

"Those are variety shows. It's different from this kind of drama award ceremony. Duh!" Jaycee pouted.

"Look at your son! He is calm and cool! Where are your calmness and coolness now?" Jaejoong chuckled, looking at his son who's looking at the scenery outside of the car in his baby seat.

"All given to him after birth. I am left with nothing!" Jaycee laughed.

"No! You still have your humour with you!"

"Okay. We have arrived!" Jaeho announced and they could already hear the fans screaming outside.

"Jaehyun-ah, we are here!" Jaejoong cooed, unbuckling his son from the baby seat.

"Beeeeee!" Jaehyun flailed both arms in the air when Jaejoong picked him up from the seat.

"Jaejoong oppa! Jaycee unnie! Jaehyun-ah!"

Jaehyun looked towards the screaming crowd and stared at them with his big round eyes before he leant his head on his father's shoulder.

Jaejoong smiled at his son's reaction and patted him on the back. "Appa and umma are here! Jaehyun, don't be afraid!"

"Ahhh! The Kim family is here!" The emcee announced who was in-charge of hosting the red carpet.

"Jaejoong-ssi is still as handsome as before and so is Jaycee-ssi! Wah! Jaycee-ssi still loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter