Don't Ever Doubt On Your Fate!

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jay! Are you okay?" Angela handed her friend some tissues the moment she saw her Jaycee coughing and thumping her chest continuously.

Jaycee waved at her friend and turned back to the front to calm herself down.

"What the ! Since when is Kim Jaejoong in the pub?" Jaycee mentally cursed. "Don't tell me he has been there all along? Oh no! I hope I didn't make a fool of myself!"

Jaycee facepalmed herself and sighed.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?" Angela asked.

"I'll tell you outside! Let's leave!" Jaycee grabbed her bag and made her way to the exit.

"Wait for me!" Angela called out and ran after her friend.

Once out of the pub, Jaycee couldn't stop fanning herself. "Wah! What kind of dog luck am I running?"

"Miss Chua, why are you running off in such a hurry?" Angela asked once she stepped out of the pub.

"I need to tell you something! I saw Mr Kim! I saw Mr Kim!" Jaycee squealed and held her friend's hands tightly, jumping up and down like a hyper kangaroo.

"Wait what? Mr Kim as in that Mr Kim?" Angela blinked.

"Yes. That Mr Kim!"

"Oh my god!" Angela's eyes and mouth went wide upon hearing her friend's reply. "Seriously! How did you know?"

"I know right! And then when you told me that other guys were looking at me, I looked around and BOOM! I saw that face! That face that I would never forget in my life! He is ing staring at me!"

"So that's why you choked on your drink?"

Jaycee lowered her head in defeats and nodded. "He must have seen the unglamorous side of me!"

"Haha! But at least you showed him the super glamorous side of you too!" Angela laughed.

"Hey! Don't laugh at me! I feel so embarrassed now!"

"Why don't we go back in to take a photo with him?" Angela sniggered.

"No way! I am not going to do such thing! To me, it's an embarrassing thing to take a picture with a celebrity!"

"But won't you regret for not taking a picture with him since you get to meet him?" Angela asked.

"No no no! I am glad enough to be able to meet him even though he saw the unglamorous side of me."

"Oh!" Angela let out a gasp all of a sudden.

"What?" Jaycee was about to leave when she heard her friend's gasp.

"Your dream! Your dream!"

"What dream?"

"Yue Lao's dream! Didn't he say you would meet your destined husband soon? You met Mr Kim!"

Jaycee held her hand up to stop her friend from talking further. "Miss Hong, stop stop stop! You are getting a little over! There is no way that he is my destined husband! He is a superstar and I am a normal working class from Singapore! We don't speak the same language and I don't have a super model's figure or look! There is no way! I say again! No way that he is my destined husband!" With that Jaycee pulled her friend away from the pub and made their way to their accommodation.

---

"Stop looking already, hyung! She's already gone!" Junsu laughed.

"Huh?" Jaejoong's fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter