Hi! We Meet Again!

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"If I were a boy..." Jaejoong sang in the bathroom. "I think I could understand! How it feels to be a girl..." 

He continued humming the song even after he came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He wiped his hands with a hand towel and took his phone up, looking for the video that Junsu had taken. "Should I post it on Instagram? No no no! It's not very nice because I'm doing this without her permission." He started mumbling to himself as he put on his clothes until his cat came into his room. 

"Meow ~~~"

"Jiji-ah..." Jaejoong squatted to his cat. "Appa is in dilemma. I don't know if I should post the video of this girl singing on Instagram or not. Appa will show you the video and then if you like it, give me some reactions. Okay?" The man played the video and showed his phone at his cat. 

Amazingly instead of running away, Jiji sat there quietly and stared at the screen, pawing the screen gently like it was playing with something it liked.

"Ahhh! My son does share the same taste as his appa! I shall post this video up then!" Jaejoong beamed happily and began working his magic, editing the video into shorter version.

"A talented girl with a beautiful and soulful voice. If there's a chance, I would like to do a collaboration with her!"

Jaejoong couldn't stop smiling at the caption he wrote for the video. "I wonder if she follows me! If only I could see her reaction when she were to see my post." And then he left his house for his meeting at his cafe.

---

"Good morning, Miss Hong!" Jaycee greeted as she stretched herself on the bed.

"Morning, Miss Chua! Did you have a sweet dream?" Angela chuckled.

Jaycee went silent, pondering if she should tell her friend about the dream.

"Why are you so quiet?" 

Jaycee pinched her nose bridge and let out a sigh. "I think I am under too much of stress!"

"Why? What happened? What did you dream about?"

"Yue Xia Lao Ren again. This time he told me 'Don't ever doubt on your fate! Fate will always come unexpectedly. Two souls are sometimes created together and in love before they’re born.'"

"That's it! I am very certain that he is talking about Mr Kim! Don't argue with me anymore! Isn't it obvious enough?"

"But seriously! A superstar and a commoner? Fated to be together? This is the funniest joke that I have ever heard about! HA HA HA!"

"Why not? Fate is an incredible thing that no one is able to explain! Look at me. Who would expect me to meet my boyfriend at a Halloween party?"

"Ya! But at least your boyfriend is someone like us! Not a superstar! It's just impossible!"

"What did Yue Xia Lao Ren tell you? Don't doubt your fate! How many times must I tell you?"

"Growl!" A loud growling sound was heard and Angele stared at her friend in surprise.

"Hehe! Me! I'm hungry! Let's quickly wash up and head out for breakfast!" 

After washing up, the two girls headed out for their breakfast when Angela came to a stop in front of a cafe, Cafe J-holic.

"Are you kidding me?" Jaycee let out a rather loud shriek.

"What?" Angela blinked innocently at her friend.

"Do you know who own this cafe?" Jaycee asked.

Angela shook her head.

"Mr Kim."

"Bahahahahaha!" Angela burst out laughing. "Fate! This is your fate! Don't worry! I don't think you will be so lucky to bump into him the second time!" 

"True true! I am the Unlucky Goddess! Haha! Let's go! I'm starving!" Jaycee said and marched into the cafe.

---

"Alright. These shall be the festive menus for Christmas. Anything else to add?" Jaejoong asked, looking at his cafe manager.

"No, boss." The man shook his head.

"Okay. You can go back to your work."

"Yes, boss." The man bowed and left the table.

"Good morning, miss! How can I help you?" The cashier at the counter greeted aloud, causing Jaejoong to look up.

His eyes went wide when he saw the person at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter