It's Kim Jaejoong!

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning Jaycee was awakened by flushing sound. She sat up from the bed to see Angela walking out of the bathroom with her toiletry bag in her hand. "Good morning, Miss Hong!" She greeted her friend with a yawn.

"Did you sneak out last night? Why do you look so tired?" Angela asked while she applied her moisturizer on her face.

"No. I couldn't sleep after a weird dream."

"What kind of weird dream this time round? Mr Faceless again?"

"I wish for that but no."

"Then what?"

"The old man that called himself Yue Lao and he said I am going to meet my destined husband soon."

"Oh!" Angela turned back to look at her friend in shock.

"I know what you are going to say but no! It's not going to happen! We did talk about the red thread of fate yesterday so my subconscious registered the topic we talked about and poof! Here comes the dream! This is not any precognition dream! No! N O no!" Jaycee formed a cross with her arms, shaking her head at the same time.

"Oooookay! If you insist, now get your out of bed and we are going to Namsan Tower!"

"Yes madam!" Jaycee mocked a salute at her friend and shuffled off to the bathroom.

---

"Wahhhh! This place is so beautiful! I shall bring my boyfriend here next time!" Angela gasped as she admired the scenery from the top of the tower.

"Yeah! Mr Green will love it!"

"Stop calling him Mr Green! It's only his eyes are green!"

"Yeah! They are scary enough to give me nightmare!" Jaycee shivered at the thought of it. "I will never forget the first time I met him. His eyes are so creepily green!"

"Psssh! Better than your Mr Kim who is so sickly white!" Angela retorted.

"I wish he is my Mr Kim but too bad he is not!" Jaycee shrugged.

"Miss Chua, have you ever wondered what would happen to your life if you really do meet your Mr Right here?"

"Hmmm... If he were to be a Korean, then I guess my Chua mama would be the first one to freak out because she strongly object the idea of me getting a foreigner boyfriend!"

"Wah! And yet she keep hounding you to get one boyfriend!"

"Bingo! Now you see my pain! She is not the only one! My relatives will always ask about my relationship status everytime during the Lunar New Year time and this is why I dislike Lunar New Year or any family gathering."

"I know right! I am no better than you! So what if you are attached? People will still ask about when are you going to get married and blah blah blah..."

"Ya! And then the next category will be those married colleagues who will also do the same thing to you! Oh god! It's not like my single life is affecting the earth from spinning right? So why are they so concerned over me being single?" Jaycee sighed, leaning onto the railing full of love locks.

"Beats me! I can't be bothered too! So be it attached or single, we both face the same problem too!"

"I know right! Just let us live our own lives! When it's time, it will come! If I am fated to stay single for life, then so be it! I won't bother anyone at all! Just leave me alone!"

"Don't think about those irritating issues! Let's enjoy our holiday! Hey! Let's go to a pub tonight! I found a place online that has live band performance!" Angela squealed excitedly.

"You don't even listen to Korean songs, will you enjoy it?" Jaycee eyed her friend questionably.

"Please! Live band sings other language songs too! !" Angela knuckled Jaycee's head.

"Owwie! Don't hit my head! I will get dumber soon!"

"Haha! Good! Then you can dumber than me! Haha!" Angela laughed.

"No way! You will still be below me! Hurhur!"

"Yah!"

---

"Yo, Jaejoong hyung! I miss you!" A dolphin-liked voice squealed and hugged Jaejoong.

"Junsu-ah, are you su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter