Dinner

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Jaejoong went back to his table to continue with his work, Jaycee couldn't stop taking glances at the handsome man.

"Stop peeping at him! If you want, go take a picture with him!" Angela hissed.

Jaycee shook her head vigorously as she continued to munch on her sandwich. 

"Coward!"

"Pssshh! This is not your first time knowing me! I am a coward and you can't do anything to me!" Jaycee stuck her tongue out at her friend, shaking her head from left to right.

Little did she know that her funny action was captured into Jaejoong's eyes and the latter was smiling to himself as he watched the lady eat. 

"So where are we going after this?" Angela asked. 

"Hanok village. You can see all their traditional houses there." 

"Wooo! Nice!"

"I know right!" Jaycee replied and took a sip of her latte. 

Once she put down her cup, her phone started beeping again. She took her phone up and saw her friend's message.

Rosie: SENPAI! DID YOU SEE IT? 

JayC: Yes... And you must be the one who tag me in the video right?

Rosie: Hehe! Senpai soooooo smart!

JayC: I shouldn't have told you about my meeting with him at the pub!

Rosie: Psssh! Like I've never seen you sing before! I can easily recognise you! *smirk*

JayC: Because of your action, I am so going to be bashed by his fans!

Rosie: No way! Who dare to bash my dearest senpai! I have been stalking my oppa's account and many of them seem to have pretty positive comments on your singing!

JayC: Whatever! Anyway your dearest Jae oppa is in his cafe and I am in his cafe and he treated my friend and I with molten lava cake! *rofl*

Rosie: SENPAI! Hold me! I can't breathe now!

JayC: Okay! Calling Wu Yifan over to do CPR for you! Roger! Yifen! Roger! Yifan! Your Wife needs you! Hahaha!

Rosie: SENPAI! That's it! You go woo my oppa and I am sure he will definitely accept you!

JayC: Shouldn't you be in school?

Rosie: I can multitask! *smirk* Please send me your wedding invitation! I wanna go to Seoul to attend your wedding!

JayC: For one moment I feel like pouring my latte over my phone than seeing your lame replies!

Rosie: Ish no lame! Why you no believe me? Senpai! It's fate!

JayC: Fate your Rosie's head! Bye! Going offline now!

"Fate! Fate! Fate! Whole world is telling me fate! Fate your stupid head! Then tell me why am I still single till now?" Jaycee muttered.

"That's because the two of you are waiting for one another to appear in each other's life?" A voice spoke, snapping Jaycee out of her thought.

She looked up to see Angela looking at her and then she let out a sigh. "You saw him just now right? You see how handsome is he right? You know how ugly your friend is like right? Now you tell me whether we match one another or not?"

"Match! Both of you have the same charisma when you two are singing! Just now I went to search on his music video, he is really charismatic and you too! Your rocker style is very charismatic as well! So why are you always doubting yourself?" Angela argued.

"Because I have always been an unlucky girl and I have never encountered good thing before! Let alone meeting an angel aka famous celebrity aka handsome guy like him." Jaycee pouted as she stirred her latte with the ice-cream stick.

"Miss Chua, luck changes! I have my lousiest moment too! But they're over now! So the same thing will be same for you too! Fate is knocking on your door and are you going to let it slip away like this?"

Angela's words were like hammer hitting Jaycee's head. "Do you really think so?" Jaycee asked.

Angela nodded. "Just do it! Never try never know!"

"Okay! Then I shall do it!"

"Yes! So you are going to take a picture with him?" Angela asked excitedly.

"No. I will take a picture of the molten lava cake and tag him on Instagram. Wahahahahaha!" 

Angela rolled her eyes at her friend's action and continued eating her cake while Jaycee tried to take the best picture at the best angle for her cake.

"Thank you Boss Kim for the delicious Molten Lava cake! It's very yummy! Thank you for posting the video of me singing! Didn't expect to earn a cake from singing! Haha! Once again, thank you for the kind comment! I really didn't expect a kpop star like you would take a liking of my singing voice! Thank you!"  

Jaycee smiled as she posted the picture on Instagram. She looked up from her phone to check on Jaejoong to see him also checking his phone with a smile. And then he looked up from his phone to see Jaycee looking at him. He waved his phone and bowed at Jaycee.

A tint of pink appeared on Jaycee's face as she gave a bow back. She went back to her phone and saw a comment notification and a new follower on her screen. It was from Jaejoong.

"You're most welcome! Glad to meet someone who sings well too! Fighting!" 

And then other new comments came gushing into her notification box as well.

"You are so lucky! Oppa is such a nice person! @bornfreeonekiss2"

"@bornfreeonekiss2 oppa! Saranghaeyo!"

"I watched your video! You really sing well! I hope you get to do a collaboration with Jaejoong oppa soon!"

"Do you have a boyfriend? If not, you can consider our Jae oppa! I approve you and him together! @bornfreeonekiss2"

"Please be nice to him!"

", get away f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter