The Wedding

Because of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wah! Bae, you are my heroine! The way you answered the first question is fantastic baby!" Jaejoong commented the moment they reached his apartment.

"That's already a very mild answer to me! I can come up with worse answer!" Jaycee smirked as she dragged her luggage but was stopped by Jaejoong.

"Uh uh! Let me do it! You shouldn't be moving heavy things like this!" 

"Okay, naggy man! Then I'll go cook!" Jaycee replied.

"No! I'll do it! It's too tiring!" 

"Yah! I'm not a handicapped! Why can't I cook?" Jaycee retorted.

"Because you should be resting. Go take a bath and I'll whip up a simple dinner for tonight. From tomorrow onwards, umma will come here to cook nutritious food for you everyday!" Jaejoong smiled.

"Why make her bring the food here everyday? I can go to their house to eat. I can drive there!" 

"I told her that too but she still insist. What can I do?" Jaejoong shrugged.

"Now I feel bad!" Jaycee pouted.

"Don't need to feel bad! She just wanted to do something for her unborn grandchild." Jaejoong smiled, rubbing her tummy.

"Anyway are we really inviting Yunho and Changmin for our wedding?" 

"I'm not sure if they will come." Jaejoong sighed. 

"I'm sure they will come! They must give face to me and baby Kim!" Jaycee beamed, touching her tummy.

"Okay. I'll try to contact them. Now you go take a warm bath and then dinner will be ready." Jaejoong said, pushing his fiancée into the room.

---

For the next two weeks the couple was busy with their wedding preparation and because of TVXQ's busy schedule, the couple could only manage to meet them one week before their wedding.

"Finally I get to meet the legendary goddess of Kim Jaejoong." Yunho commented the moment he met them.

"What legendary goddess? DBSK is the legendary gods!" Jaycee laughed.

"Hyung! Hyungseo-nim, congratulation!" Changmin gave the couple each a hug. 

"Thank you!" The couple thanked the maknae.

"These are your invitation cards to our wedding. I really hope you guys can make it." Jaycee handed two cards to HoMin.

"We will definitely make it!" Yunho beamed.

"Yeah! See! I told you right?" Jaycee cheered, looking at Jaejoong with a smirk.

"Yes yes! You're the smart one!" Jaejoong tapped his fiancee's nose.

---

Finally after all the planning the day has finally come. Jaycee got up very early that morning to get her hairstyle and make-up done. Angela and Rosie had flown over to Seoul to attend Double Js' wedding.

"SENPAI! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED TO MY FAVOURITE OPPA!" Rosie squealed.

Jaycee smiled. "I can't believe it myself too! It's just like a dream, from planning the wedding to getting the suitable dress. And now my loved ones are here at the venue while I'm in the bridal room with people running around me."

"I know right!" Angela said. "And another few months time, you will become a mummy too! Yeah! I am baby's god mama!"

"Yeah!" Rosie cheered together.

"I am going to be a fat woman soon!" Jaycee faked a sob.

"This is a good thing, okay! You will definitely enjoy the feeling of being a mummy." Angela added, hugging her friend.

Just then Mr and Mrs Chua came into the room. "Jay, are you ready?"

"I think so." Jaycee looked from left to right to check on her make-up and hairdo.

"Good! Then shall we go now?" Mr Chua beamed. Jaycee has never seen her father smiled so happily before but it still hurt her because after today she would be someone's wife and she wouldn't be able to stay together with her parents anymore.

"Don't be so sad! Your father and I are very happy for you to be able to find such a good man as husband. Cherish your relationship with Jaejoong and make it last," said Mrs Chua, holding her daughter's hand.

"I will, mummy!"

"Come! Let's go!" Mr Chua said, holding his hand at his daughter.

Jaycee smiled and linked her arm with her father, making their way out of the room. 

As they got nearer to the courtyard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter