Until we meet again

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jaejoong didn't know what he is feeling right now, it was like the night in the night club, when he felt that she is really near. He stood from his seat  and walk to exit the room. Jeonghan, surprise about his boss action, didn't say anything and follow him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong follow his instincts, he walks faster, eager to be on that place, see if he is indeed right, that this time, he would see her. He knows that Jeonghan is following him and can't catch up, he didn't care. He won't let this time slip, he can feel it, the attraction, her presence, it's too strong, very strong that telling him that this is the time he waited, for thousand years, and he can't let it slip away, he open the emergency exit door, he is in the 14th floor of the building and his beloved is in the ground floor, grip the railings of the stair and jump, not minding if someone might see him, using his abilities. He landed on the last floor effortless, heart pounding hard, slowly he grab the handle of the door, opening it. He slowly walk, his instinct pulling him towards a petite woman, her small frame isn't familiar to him, but the feeling, the connection seems that bond them, telling him that she is indeed what he's waiting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The woman didn't notice the employee in front of her, holding bunch of papers, she bump into her , surprise by what had happen, the petite woman step back, but bump into him, causing her to fall on the fall, but before that happen, he catch her with his strong arms. When her hands had contact with her, he felt it, the connection that bonds them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The woman turn her head on him and now, he saw a strangers face, his heart beat fast, looking in same familiar yet strange set of eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'What in the world is happening'   He ask himself. There's a doubt on his instinct. Here he is holding a stranger, a woman he didn't even know, but there is something in her that makes him hold her more tighter. When he look in her lovely face, he can help but enchant  with her beauty, it looks eternal, even goddess will envy, it's pure. Then slowly, he found himself kissing the woman, it felt like it was the most right thing that he did in his thousand life, he felt the the woman's eyes close,  he smile, knowing the he also felt what he felt, but suddenly, the woman push and  slap him in the face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was like dejavu! It happened many a thousand years before, and now it's happening, but in a different situation. His mind is occupied thinking of the past that he didn't even notice her leaving he just saw her walking on the streets, he smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I found you."-He whispers.  Mr. Lee turn his attention on him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay Mr. Kim?"-The old man ask him but he didn't pay him attention, instead he walk towards the abandon application form, he pick it up and saw what he needs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Park... Sandara."-He whisper.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

******

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong ordered Jeonghan to research about this woman.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Park Sandara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sir."-Jaejoong look at the young man put a folder in front of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Miss Park is a student of **** University here at Seoul in the morning, a part time waitress at night. She is an orphaned and live in her own since she was 14. Now she lives with her friend in one of the Unit in Hanyu Building, there no much in her profile , Sir."-He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaejoong stared at the photo of her smiling. He stood up and walk to the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sir?"-Jeonghan ask him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm going to see her."-He said and in a sec he is gone. Jeonghan didn't seem surprise about what happen because he knew the man has special ability.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

Dara toss back in forth on the bed she is lying. She can't sleep. Images of the dazzling stranger who stole her first kiss, that she reserve to the man that he will love, she is angry, not to the stranger but to herself because it feels right, that she like what had happen, that it was like it meant to happen.

 

But heck! She should be angry!.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Arrghhhhh!!"-She pull her hair in frustration.

 

 

 

 

"Yah!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter