So Into me.

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara start wondering around the old shop, there are plenty of old things that catches her interest, maybe because they are very useful for her, and it's price is very cheap that's why she is becomes a fan of buying second hand items.

 

 

"Did you find something interesting, child?"-Dara turn her attention to the old woman that owns the shop. She shook her head.

 

 

 

"Still looking for something. I actually don't know what I want."-Dara said then turn her attention looking at the items. The old lady smile.

 

 

"For a young woman like you, you seems so interested in old items. Most of your age are in the mall buying new items."-The old woman said.

 

 

 

"The things here are good and have a cheap price, I'm just being practical."-Dara said. The old woman gave her a small laugh.

 

 

"And they hide hidden stories."-The old woman said. Dara turn her attention again to the woman.

 

 

 

"Hidden stories? "-Dara ask. The old woman nodded.

 

 

 

"Old things hides memories and stories.."-The old woman said, she walk the side and grab a small ornament comb. It was gold that is designed with beautiful white flowers.

 

 

 

"Like this ornamental comb. They said that this was use by a goddess long time ago, this was very special for her because this was a gift from her lover before their union."-The old woman said.

 

 

 

"A goddess? But why it is here? Did she throw it?"-Dara ask. The old woman smiled at her, she walk a little to Dara and carefully put the hair ornament on her hair, when she was done, she smile at Dara.

 

 

 

"These things always come back where they belong,  and who they belong to.."-The old woman said. Dara just stared at the old lady, the lady pointed something behind her and she turn around. She saw a mirror, seeing her reflection wearing this ornamental comb seems so familiar to her. Dara caress the comb in her hair.

 

 

 

"It suits you.. you look more lovely, child."-The old lady said. Dara smile it seems that this one really belongs to her.

 

 

 

"Yeah... its.. lovely.."-Dara said while staring at her reflection.

 

 

 

"Then buy it."-The woman said.

 

 

 

"Child, as much as I love seeing you here, I also need money. It's been hour since you enter this place and yet you still didn't find anything."-She added. Dara pouted and remove the ornamental in her hair.

 

 

 

"Fine. I'll but this one."-She said. THe old lady gave her a wide smile.

 

 

"Okay then, let's wrap it for you."-She said and walk towards the counter. Dara just followed her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*************************************

 

The old lady stared at Dara walking out of the store smiling.

 

 

 

"Sometimes, things should be place where they are meant to be."-The old lady said and smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter