In the near future

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara slowly open her eyes, she is lying in a soft bed, her body is covered with thick white blanket. She bit her lower lip when she remembered what happened. She blush remembering what Jaejoong said.

 

 

"You're awake."-She look at the door where Jaejoong is standing, cross arms and staring at her intently.

 

 

"Y-Yes..."-She said and blush. Jaejoong is half , only wearing a pair of sweat pants and looks like he just came from the shower.

 

 

"I've changed your clothes while you were sleeping."-He said. That's when she notice that she is just wearing a white shirt that is obviously big for her, her face becomes more red upon realizing that Jaejoong take her clothes off and saw her body only in underwear. 

 

 

"Y-You took off my clothes?"-She ask. Jaejoong smirk and nodded. Dara covered her face with her hands. She felt Jaejoong sit on the side of the bed.

 

 

"Who would you think will do that?"-He said while giving her a playful smile. Dara bit her lower lip, her face turns red.

 

 

"There's no need to feel shy, my love."-He said, he made her look at him. Their eyes met. Dara is still drowning from his deep black eyes. Still mesmerize by this mysterious set of eyes. Then she felt his lips touches hers, Jaejoong is gives her a soft kiss then let go.

 

 

 

"You better get off this bed."-He dangerously said. Dara blush and nodded. Jaejoong get off the bed and walk towards the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*********************************

 

 

After Jaejoong left, Dara immediately get off of the bed and went to the bathroom, she wash her face and brush her teeth, she found an extra toothbrush inside, maybe Jaejoong prepare it for her. She also found fresh clean clothes in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter