Once Upon a time

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Once there was a Playful Kitsune that is very curious about the world outside his land. One day, he decided to explore the other land, the land of East to see the Famous Lord, Yag-i. There are rumors that the said lord has fought the North Land and won. 



 

 

 

 

While running around the forest of East, he encounter two Yokai's. The said Yokai are not fond of the KItsune. They attack him without any warning. Because the Kitsune is very young and inexperience about fighting he was easily defeated. They left him in the middle of the Forest, soak in his own blood, weak and almost dying. The Kitsune accepted his death and slowly close his eyes. He thought that he was dead until something wet and cold touches his face. He slowly open his eyes and saw a young girl who is widely smiling.






 

 

 

 

 

"You wake!!"-The young girl cheerfully said. His single slightly damage eyes blink.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Wait here huh!! I'll get m'decine!"-She said as she run somewhere. He close his eyes, and thought that the girl will never come back, but just a few hours, he saw the girl running towards him with a bunch of leaves in her arms.






 

"You'll heal! I have m'decine!"-She said as she lay the different kinds of leave in the floor and look at them, she pouted and grab some, she rolled it in her small hands and put on his wounded arm. He snarled. The young girl look at him.






 

 

 

 

"You'll heal! "-She said.


 

 

 






 

"Stupid."-He hiss. 




 

"Not Stupid! I'm Luna!"-She said as she smile widely. He stared at the young girl, that is in front of him, smiling brightly and widely.

 

 

 

 

**************

 

 

 

The 2nd time that he met the young girl is years, he was now an adult Kitsune. He was allowed to roamed the other lands, other Yokai's are now aware of who he is, of what he can do, that's why they didn't intend to bother him.
He was freely running the forest when he heard a familiar voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter