Aftermath

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I am staring at nowhere, still can't believe of where I am right now. How could I be here? I can't even remember knowing his place. I cover my face with my hands. This embarrassing.

 

 

 

"How long did you plan to stay in the bathroom Dara?"-He ask after knocking on the bathroom door.

 

 

 

"Leave me alone.."-I said.

 

 

 

"Look, as much as I want to leave you alone in that place because I know that it is too embarrassing for you that I already see your  body and even touch it, but I want to pee and this is the only bathroom in my place, so please, let me use it."-He said. I felt my cheeks become hot on what he said. I bit my lower lip and sigh.

 

 

"Fine!"-I said and stood up, I am still wearing his shirt. I open the door and welcome by his smirking face.

 

 

 

"Oh, I thought you you plan on living in that place forever."-He said.

 

 

"Jerk."-I said glare at him.

 

 

"Am not. I told you that nothing happen, I just found you in the streets."-He said. 

 

 

 

"Then why am I wearing your shirt?"-I ask.

 

 

"I can't just let you lay in my bed wearing clothes that is very dirty. I'm a really sensitive when it comes in dirtying my bed you know, I want my things clean and neat."-He said.

 

 

"Then you should let me lay in the floor instead!"-I shouted.

 

 

"Huh!."-He shouted.   "..I'm a gentleman you know, I can't let a woman lie in the floor when there is a comfortable bed in here. Why can't you just be thankful? I save you from erts on the roads you know? Who is in the right mind would lie in the street in the first place?"-He said. I open my mouth to tell something but close it again when I remember nothing, I only remember the things before I lost consciousness. I bit my lower lip.

 

 

 

"I'm not..aware of it. I just remember walking the streets and felt dizzy. I don't even know why."-I said. He sigh and walk towards me, he stop in front of me and touch my face.

 

 

 

"Don't walk around the streets alone again."-He said with serious tone. I just stare at him. He then smile.

 

 

"Well, your clothes are in the bed, it's clean now, just wait for me outside the room."-He said the walk inside the bathroom. I walk to the bed and grab my clothes, I close my eyes upon realizing something....

 

 

 

"Kwon Jiyong!!! Where am I going to change?"-I said. That jerk!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

******************************************** 

 

 

 

Jiyong drive me to our house. He said that he will go somewhere near this place so, he will drive me. Office hours ends hours ago when I was still sleeping and I'm a bit dizzy so I decide to accept his offer, he seems harmless anyway. When enter the unit that I shared with Bom, I was greeted by 2 man. The one is standing and talking with Bom, and the other is sitting comfortably in the couch.

 

 

"H-Hey.."-I greeted them, I close the door behind me and walk towards them. They turn their attention to me.

 

 

 

"Dara!, they are waiting for you for an hour now."-Bom sweetly said. Bom is in her sweet-naive-girl  mode.

 

 

"Ms. Park."-Jeonghan greeted me and bow his head.

 

 

 

"H-Hello.."-I said. I turn my eyes to Jaejoong who is stared at me with wrinkle forehead.

 

 

"Where have you been Dara? This gentleman are waiting for you."-Bom said in her unsual mode. I just can't remove my eyes on Jaejoong, he is staring blankly at me.

 

 

 

"I...was just with a friend."-I said.

 

 

"A friend."-Jaejoong coldly said. There was something in the air that I can't name.

 

 

"Ms. Bom, why don't we grab something in the coffee shop downstairs?"-I heard Jeonghan said ther

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter