The Danger

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara stared in awe in the building in front of her, she didn't expect to step her foot on the huge building, and knowing that she might work in this place, she breath deeply and fix her dress that Bom lended her, thank god that Bom have some decent dress that one day help her.

 

 

 

 

 

"I can do this!"-She said to herself and enter the building, once she step in, she was more amaze by the place, she was amaze before by the pictures in the magazine, but she can't believe that it is more beautiful when you personally see it by your eyes, she walk to the reception area.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm.. Excuse me"-Dara said as she approach the receptionist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes? What can I do for you Ma'am?"-The receptionist said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm.. yes, can I see Mr. Kim?"-Dara said. The receptionist stared at her.

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you have any scheduled appointments Ma'am?"-She asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Not exactly, He told me to come here."-Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Ma'am, but if you don't have any appointment, you can't talk to Mr. Kim."-The receptionist said.

 

 

 

 

 

"No, no.. I actually have his calling card, he told me to see him."-Dara sai as she handed the calling card to the woman. The woman took the card and look at Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you fill this paper Ma'am, and wait for my call, I will just confirm it."-She said. Dara nodded and took the paper from the woman, after she filled it up, she gave it to the woman. Dara take a seat in some vacant seat in the area. She roamed her eyes and survey the place, it feels like she is living in a dream.

 

 

 

 

 

"Need to.. have too. "-Dara turn her gaze and saw a man that is whispering something. He looks like he's not feeling well.

 

 

 

 

"E-excuse me, are you okay sir?"-She asked. The man just stared at the floor.

 

 

 

"Need to... have to.."-The man whisper. Dara look at the man's face and saw that the man's face is sweating.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sir, are you okay? You don't look good."-She said as she tap the man's shoulder. The man stop whispering and slowly turn his attention to Dara. Dara was shock when she saw that the man has no pupil.

 

 

 

 

 

"S-sir, are you alright?"-Dara ask the man. She is now a bit scared because the man is a bit weird. The man just stared at Dara then whisper something.

 

 

 

 

 

"Need to...."-He said. Dara was about to stand and call someone but the man hold her hand. Dara yelp when the man touches her, hisn hands are cold as ice.

 

 

 

 

 

"S-sir..."-She said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Need to die now.."-He said and pull her. Dara yelp, loud enough for others to notice what is happening. A woman walk close to them.

 

 

 

 

 

"Is there a problem?"-She ask. The man turn his gaze on her not letting go of Dara's hands. The woman was terrified at the man's appearance.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter