Cross Paths

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara sigh for the 9th time. She can't help but feel helpless every time that scene flash in her mind. That moment is a total disaster for her. She can't even step on the road where that place is. She sigh once more and stared at the river. She planned many things when Donghae gave her this interview slip. She ask Bom for help for the dress she will wear, she even practice on how to talk to the interviewer! But everything seems like . Everything is up! Thanks to that ert man. She look up at the sky.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Omma, Appa.. what should I do now?"-She said. She can't help but feel sad. This is her dream, to work on the most famous company here in Korea, but it all fade because of a ert man who, unfortunately, one of the biggest investor of the said company. Dara hid her face on her palm in frustration. It's been 3 hours since she run out of the place but she can still feel the embarrassment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae would be so disappointed about what happen, he might get scold by his father when the company report that incident because his name is in the slip. She didn't want Donghae to be involve with her stupidity.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo!! Miss Park!!"-She was startled with the high pitch voice and turn to see a familiar face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I-its you again... Miss..."-She said still recalling her name, the beautiful woman laugh and hit her in the shoulder. Dara wince, this woman is like Bom when it comes on hitting people.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's Hyesun! Go Hyesun!"-She said. Dara give her a half smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"W-what are you doing here? I thought you have work today?"-She ask. Hyesun's smile fade and give Dara a serious look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"The management dismiss us early because of an unexpected event. The major investor of the company pull out his shares because of a woman who slap his face."-She said. Dara swallow hard, her face looks pale. Then Hyesun smiles again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't be too serious! It's just a joke!"-She said and hit her again in the shoulder. Dara wince because she really hits hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Anyways! It's nice to meet you again you know? It was like destiny makes us be together!"-She said. Dara smile at the woman, Hyesun is like a ray of sunshine, even though she didn't know her well, she feel like she was something you can trust. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm.. well, why are you here?"-She ask. Hyesun stared at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course, I will be here, this is a bus stop, most people waits for the bus at bus stop."-She said pointing at the board the say  "BUS STOP". Dara bit her lower lip. 

Of c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter