Memories Part 2

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji-o carried the now sleeping child in his arms while walking the forest of East. The child cried non-stop because of her mother's death. But he is curious about what that woman said.  

 

 

"It is written on your destiny..."-He whispers to himself.

 

 

"Mmmmm."-He was interrupted on his thoughts when the child stirred from her sleep. Ji-o stared at the child in his arms. He didn't know why he follow what that woman said. He stop walking and found a huge tress. He put the sleeping child between the huge roots of the tree and cover her with leaves.

 

 

"Stay here for a while, I need to find food for us."-He said. He is confident that she will e safe here. He erases her scent while walking, those demons won't follow them. After covering her body in a pile of leaves, he left to get some food.

 

 

 

 

**********************************************

 

 

Luna stirred in her sleep and felt cold. She pull her blanket but wonder why she felt that she is pulling something else. She rubs her eyes and slowly opens them. She was welcomed by the sight of leaves on top of a huge tree. She slowly get up and roamed her eyes.

 

 

"Mother??"-She called her mother but no one answers, then memories of what happened slowly entered. Tears started to roll down her eyes.

 

 

"Mother!!"-She shouted as she cry, remembering the dying face of her mother. Then she remember that the weird guy took her with him. But why is he not here? Did he abandon her? She decides to walk to find the guy. He said he knows her father, she needs to find her father. Her mother said that her father will come to her, but why he isn't still here? She walks inside the forest not knowing that there were eyes that are following her every step and waiting for a chance to attack.

 

 

 

******************************************

 

Ji-o found some berries and rabbits to be cooked later. He knows that the child will be hungry when she wakes up. He walk where he left the child, but stop when he felt something is different. He walk faster and look for the child but he didn't find her. He felt some demon aura near the place.

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"-He heard a familiar voice scream. He throws the food that he gathered and runs to the place where the voice comes. The child is surrounded by many demons that, he knows, wanted to have the half-breed child.

 

 

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"-She scream, her tears didn't stop from flowing, she is holding a tree branch, to protect herself from those demons.

 

 

"Stupid human, you can't protect yourself from us using trash like that."-One of the demons said. He knows that this demon is one of the highest because he can talk with human language.

 

 

"Just let us eat you. We will promise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter