What I feel

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara is still staring at nowhere, fingers still touching her lips. She can still feel his warm, soft lips in hers. She can still taste and smell his fresh mint breath the makes her knees go weak. She's addicted to it.

 

Dara shook her head and cover her face with her hands. OMG!!  How  could she let that man kiss her like that? 

 

 

 

 

 

"OMYGADDDDDDDDD!!!"-Dara shouted as she slump her body on the bed. She sigh. How can she face that man tomorrow? Yes, tomorrow. After that incident,  that man acts like nothing happened, like it was a normal thing to do to greet a woman in your office.

 

 

 

 

 

Does he always do that to his employees?  Her heart skip a bit. Thinking that Mr. Kim treats every girl on that office the same as what he did earlier. She shook her head and close he eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's none of my business, he can kiss every girl in this planet all he want, besides, it's not a big deal what happen, it's just a kiss, nothing more."-She said to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What kiss?"-Dara's eyes open upon hearing her friends voice. Turn to see Bom staring at her, her hands in her waist. Dara sit in the bed and give Bom a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing."-She said. Bom gave her a knowing look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"it's not a big deal."-She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Any man that try to kissed my best friend is a BIG DEAL for me."-Bom said.  Dara sigh.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Fine. Remember that I have an interview earlier?"-She said and told Bom what happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"OMG!! DARA!! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALLED ME!  I SHOULD BE THERE! WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU HURT SOMEWHERE?  ARE YOU INJURED? THAT MAN, IF I EVER SAW HIM, I WILL DEFINITELY KILL HIM!!"-Bom shouted, her face is red because of anger.

 

 

 

 

 

"Relax, I am not harm, I just lost consciousness, everything is fine now, well, Mr. Kim and  his assistant is there and help me, besides, you can't kill a man that is now dead."-She said.

 

 

 

 

 

"D-Dead?"-Bom ask. Dara nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, apparently, the man lost consciousness, when the police approach him, they declared him dead."-She said.

 

 

 

 

 

"But how? Did you...."-She ask. Dara's eyes widen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course not!  How can I? I mean, I'm dead scared of him."-She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, the most important thing is you're safe."-Bom safe and hug Dara. She smile and hug her friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, what about the kiss?"-Bom ask. Dara pouted and face Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

"It's not a big deal, Bommy."-She said. Bom shook her head and wiggle her fingers in front of Dara's face.

 

 

 

 

 

"Tell me everything. Give a juicy details."-Bom said. Dara just sigh and told Bom what happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"-Bom shouted as she squeeze Dara's hands.

 

 

 

 

 

"OMG!! That was one hot experience Dara!! Did you kiss him back right? What did you feel?"-Bom said. Dara stared at Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

"What? Don't you feel anything?"-Bom asked. Dara bit her lower lip.

 

 

 

 

 

What did I felt when his lips touch mine? 

 

 

 

 

 

"It felt familiar."-Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Familar?"-

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, it felt like we did before."

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Maybe because he kissed you before? Remember that?"-Bom said. Dara look at Bom and shook her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, it felt like his lip is very familiar, It feels like that is the most right thing to do."-She said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Weird. I mean, even with my past boyfriends, it didn't feel that kind of familiarity that you are saying or maybe, he is your soulmate!!"-Bom said.

 

 

 

 

"Soulmate?"-Dara said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes!!  It means that maybe, Mr. Kim is a part of you. The half of your soul, the missing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter