Attach

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N The tale is indeed just from my imagination. Any similarity on others is just coincidence..  (^0^) V

 

=============================================

 

 

There was a tale of a Powerful Yokai named Yag-i. He was called as the most powerful Yokai in the East. Many attempt to fight the Powerful Yokai but no one defeat him.


One day, the Yokai Prince of South visits the East Palace. Both decide that the Yokai Prince should bed mated Yag-i's daughter to make an ally between East and South. Yogi plan to arrange his older daughter to be the mate of the prince.


One day, the Yokai Prince decides to take a walk to the palace and saw a woman in the palace garden. He wonders why a human is freely walking in a Demons palace, he ask a servant who could that woman be.
He found that the woman is the youngest daughter of Lord, and that she is a half-demon, half-human. The Prince then looks at the woman. He was captivated by her beauty that no other Yokai possess, the Prince then decided that she would choose to mated with the woman.


He informs the East lord about the decision he made, but the lord doesn't agree to this. For the reason that his daughter will be in danger if he would let it be, and he plans for her daughter to have a human life instead to be mated to a Yokai


One day, the prince decides to confront the princess to be more familiar with her and he succeeds, the princess met the yokai prince and they become friends, that soon to fall.


The older daughter of Yag-i found about what the prince has decide and felt betrayed, she has a certain attraction to the Yokai prince and was very happy that his father arrange them to be mated, but his half-breed sister ruined everything. It more fueled the hatred that she has to her half-breed sister.

 

One day, both Prince and the half-breed princess decides to inform Yag-i about what they've plan, even though Yag-i oppose to this, he don't have choice, he never wants stop what his daughters happiness.


At last, at the 18 full moon of the Princess birthday, they will be mated. The prince waits for the princess to come to his chamber but she never comes, the prince decided to search for his lover and found her lying with blood on the garden, standing beside her is her older sister holding a dagger with wide eyes. Because of anger, the Yokai Prince attacks the princess and nearly kills her. All the people on the palace saw how the Prince mourns for his lover.


Before the older princess dies, she said a curse.
"You both will never see each other again; I will not allow you to be together! You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter