Souls collide

My Immortal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I am just sitting in my chair staring at the stack of papers in my table. I sigh. Jaejoong has been gone for two days and I don't even know where the hell he went. Jeonghan said that he just went in an out of the trip. And I don't even know why the hell I am this bothered by his absence.

 

 

 

I sigh again.

 

 

Maybe.. I am just not used of him being here, his weird hobbies, his presence.

 

 

 

I sigh again.

 

 

"Mr. Kim will be back, soon."-I was startled when Jeonghan appeared in front of me, smiling.

 

 

"O-Okay...well, I'm not asking"-I simply said.

 

 

"But the look in your face says it all."-He said, still smiling. I stared at him sharply.

 

 

"Hohoho.."-He said and walk towards the door. I just sigh. I honestly miss Jaejoong, him being not around makes me feel.... incomplete. I don't even understand myself. The first time that I saw him, I felt the attraction, it was like I know him for a very long time before. And him being gone makes me feel a bit empty. I stared outside.

 

 

"When will you come  back?"-I whisper into the air of the sunset.

 

 

 

******************************

 

 

 

"Dara, are you in love with your hot boss?"-Bom ask me out of nowhere. I just gave her a WHAT-THE-F look.

 

 

"What? Just asking. Well, this past few weeks few weeks, your not complaining about him being and weird and ert."-She said while patting the mask in her face. I pouted.

 

 

 

"I'm not always complaining."-I said.

 

 

"Yes you are."-She said.

 

 

"I'm not."

 

 

"Remember your first week in that place, you also rant how he is really 'WEIRD' and being a 'ERT' at the same time? He's always giving you chill, like a ert serial killer and you're scared to be with alone in a room."-Bom said and smile. I can feel my face becomes hot upon remembering what I said before.

 

 

"I-I was just... fine... I was just a bit exaggerated okay!, He's nice and gentle and...why am I explaining anyway!"-I said and slump my body in the bed.

 

 

"You're too obvious. Why don't you just admit that you like him? It's just a normal thing Dara. Well, I thought that you're not normal. I mean, we've been friends for a very long time and I didn't even heard you giggle or even ogle over a guy or telling me "oh Bom, how nice this guys is" . I even thought that you're a lesbian and I'm you're real target."-Bom said.

 

 

 

"Don't worry Bom, if I plan to be a lesbian, I'll assure you're not my type."-I said and smirk.

 

 

 

"And what you mean by that?."-She ask with furrowed eyebrows.

 

 

 

"Well, if I were a man, I wouldn't go for you, I mean, what will happen to my bank account if you w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter